April 19, 2024, 04:21:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344595 times)
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: August 23, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »

Sinkholes Open Up Across Central Florida

This was on channel13's website

Makes me remember casey's articles on sinkholes....(Not that there is a connection) just weird...

THEY BETTER FIND CAYLEE SOON!

I have lost patience with this family..... they should be out from dawn until dusk looking for that baby and using the time in between to make plans for the next day!!!!!Why the hell are they not looking?

I totally agree.  I know if I was in this position I'd definitely be searching....but I think all of us here would be if this was our family. 

Please let little Caylee be found.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: August 23, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »

Re the polka dot undies - I dont think those are the same but if you like polka dots, you would be inclined to buy more.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: August 23, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »

If they find Caylee's body, and the forensics from the trunk are positive and a DNA match to Caylee....Casey's history.  And the Anthony's know that.

They aren't going to search for 5 minutes or ask anyone else to either. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: August 23, 2008, 03:42:23 PM »

Re the polka dot undies - I dont think those are the same but if you like polka dots, you would be inclined to buy more.   

Agreed..... I like pink and have ALOT of pink...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: August 23, 2008, 03:43:41 PM »

Yep, black lace for me, my faves have a rhinestone peace sign on them!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: August 23, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

Makes me remember casey's articles on sinkholes....(Not that there is a connection) just weird...

I have lost patience with this family..... they should be out from dawn until dusk looking for that baby and using the time in between to make plans for the next day!!!!!Why the hell are they not looking?

Because they know she can not be found?.....has the water taken another?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: August 23, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

If they find Caylee's body, and the forensics from the trunk are positive and a DNA match to Caylee....Casey's history.  And the Anthony's know that.

They aren't going to search for 5 minutes or ask anyone else to either. JMO

ITA

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: August 23, 2008, 03:46:57 PM »

BTW...if anyone calls Tim...besides giving him my real name....I also told him that my ID on SM forum is Destiny...so you can confirm our conversation...

Why would anyone feel like they had to confirm your conversation Des??? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: August 23, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »

If Casey has told her parents that Caylee is dead and what she did with her body, and if no one wants Casey prosecuted for Caylee's death, then no one will be searching for Caylee. IMO

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: August 23, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

If Casey has told her parents that Caylee is dead and what she did with her body, and if no one wants Casey prosecuted for Caylee's death, then no one will be searching for Caylee. IMO

I still think LE is searching but keeping a low profile.  JMO

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: August 23, 2008, 03:54:57 PM »

Then they are dispicable! Look at her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: August 23, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »

Yes, I should have qualified my statement. I agree with you about LE.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: August 23, 2008, 04:02:41 PM »

I/m not sure Cindy knows yet.  George does, but ok this is horrible, but she could still get away with it.  If (God Forbid) they would find Caylee's body near where the clothes are, she could still say, the kidnapper did it and maybe she could get away with her and Cindy need not know.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: August 23, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »

This is only my opinion, of course, but I'm afraid GM and GP love Casey more than they loved Caylee. After all, Casey was their baby at one time. And if they know Caylee is gone, then they might be desperately trying to hang on to Casey rather than have her go to prison.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: August 23, 2008, 04:09:25 PM »

I agree with you on that .

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: August 23, 2008, 04:10:06 PM »

This is only my opinion, of course, but I'm afraid GM and GP love Casey more than they loved Caylee. After all, Casey was their baby at one time. And if they know Caylee is gone, then they might be desperately trying to hang on to Casey rather than have her go to prison.

Sadly, I think you are right..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: August 23, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »

Did anyone go with George and Casey yesterday to the Atty's office or was this another opportunity to get their ducks inna row?????

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: August 23, 2008, 04:15:30 PM »

Yes, I should have qualified my statement. I agree with you about LE.

In our township, there are 4 sectors which are patrolled by one PD.  Orlando has a lot going on.  I don't know if they have one central PD or if they have precincts like NYC, or sheriff's dept (or both)....I know the murder of the Ganguzza woman in Blanchard Park has not been solved....makes me wonder how many other crimes they are working on, the recent weather....Disney area also comes to mind.  Not sure how the assignments are divided, there.

Don't mean to ramble or change the conversation.  I agree the family is suspect in a lot of ways.  I just can't speculate on what they know or don't know (that is, the GPs).

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: August 23, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

What about Caylee's paternal grandparents?  Maybe they want Caylee found?  A grandchild they never had the opportunity to know?

Maybe one of them could call TES?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: August 23, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »

I agree....I think casey told them caylee died accidently and she got scared. and disposed of caylee's body...but darn it she just can't remember where. They have believed her lies all these years, why not now...I think they decided that since they couldn't bring caylee back they had to do everything possible to save casey...after all it was an accident...right (dripping with sarcasm here)

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.