April 23, 2024, 11:23:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344740 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: August 23, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Casey's Next Chance To Leave: Church On Sunday

POSTED: 10:20 am EDT August 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:29 pm EDT August 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, has a chance to leave her house Sunday to attend church services.

Casey, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, woke up in her own bed Friday morning for the first time in over a month and it wasn't long before she left her parents' house for the first time since her release from jail.

Casey is now confined to her parent's home, except for some restricted movements such as visiting her attorney, something she did Friday. She left her home Friday morning and was gone for seven hours.

Casey spent that time at attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office. Details of what they discussed were not released.

After the seven-hour meeting, Casey left the office wearing sunglasses, a hood jacket pulled over her face and held up a towel to be sure she couldn't be seen. Her father walked her to a waiting black, Chevy HHR and was quickly driven away.

Eyewitness News learned that Casey has asked the jail for permission to leave her home for three hours on Sunday to attend church at the East Baptist Church in the Conway area. On Monday she'll report to the jail to meet with her case manager for her weekly visit.

(snipped)

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: August 23, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

Hmmm...Casey doesn't appear to be the type who is a regular church goer. I wonder what the appeal is for her this Sunday.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: August 23, 2008, 05:53:22 PM »

Hmmm...Casey doesn't appear to be the type who is a regular church goer. I wonder what the appeal is for her this Sunday.

Want's to show off a new outfit?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: August 23, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »

Well what are the odds that they find something that even remotely resembles something Casey is wearing in a photo?  I just can't believe that everyone in Florida has blue polka dots undies and it's such a hot item that absolutely every girl wants a pair.  Oh well...at least I am not alone on my limb... Rolling Eyes

I hate polka dots ,just for the record.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: August 23, 2008, 05:55:26 PM »

Well what are the odds that they find something that even remotely resembles something Casey is wearing in a photo?  I just can't believe that everyone in Florida has blue polka dots undies and it's such a hot item that absolutely every girl wants a pair.  Oh well...at least I am not alone on my limb... Rolling Eyes

I hate polka dots ,just for the record.

They really clash with leather 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: August 23, 2008, 05:57:12 PM »

I have also been thinking about Deputy Dog and Tonto...my names for the bounty hunter and bailbondsman...all in good fun....

If they didn't suspect Casey might bolt for freedom they would never...ever think twice about leaving her at her parents house.  I don't buy the death threats as much as they are worried about her running. Yes, it's possible that someone would try to kill Casey, but anyone that wants to find Caylee can't harm Casey because she is the only one that knows where she is.  OK, I am confused here on this issue, but I still say the camp out in the front yard is because they suspect Casey would try to flee instead of all the death threats.  Maybe they even suspect there are family members or friends that would assist her if necessary.  I get that impression each time I see an interview on the RV.  I don't know what they have that allows them to see all around the house and up to this point we haven't seen or heard about who is in the house with them.  I bet that's interesting. Wonder how much longer they can remain calm with all this going on. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: August 23, 2008, 06:01:09 PM »

I don't want to go there, but look any chance anyone thinks that the big family secret is that George may be the daddy.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: August 23, 2008, 06:03:37 PM »

Want's to show off a new outfit?

Probably a very modest outfit that will look good on TV when Baez goes with her and shows the reporters what a good girl she is. 

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: August 23, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »

I don't want to go there, but look any chance anyone thinks that the big family secret is that George may be the daddy.

AWWWWW , MAN .BLONDE, NOW I GOTTA THROW AWAY MY GRILLED CHEESE SAMMY!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: August 23, 2008, 06:04:42 PM »

Destiny has felt that for some time. Nothing would surprise me.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: August 23, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »

It doesn't actually match, IMO

I think the answer to Hudsunn's question is becoming clearer - who is the father?

when you look at all these pics, you are not seeing a person with a high moral base and no moral compass... and it's not just one or two pics on graduation night.. lord knows most of us have those pics.

there are really only two possibilities, in my eyes.

1. she just doesn't know, and Maury has made a career of this. It's sad that children do not know who their father is, but sometimes no father is better than a dirtbag. There is the chance, and I mean high probability, that Casey does not know. In this case, it's probably better left unknown. The person who may have father Caylee is probably not someone you would want as a father.

2. Normally, I wouldn't think that the issue of the child's father would be a huge issue except there was the visit by the Sex Crimes investigator and that is not looking to good. That leave only two possibilities -
 a. Casey has come clean to someone and admitted a sexual assault and the investigation took a new turn or twist. This could be more lies or finally the truth. I have no idea.
 b. Caylee is fathered by a family member. Personally I don't like posting that type of thing, because it is off the wall and doesn't lend any credibility to the poster, but the mere fact that this issue has not been resolved and the issue has been lied about by Cindy on three occasions and none of the lies have matched. That means, as Hudsunn suggested, there is some dark secret here that the family is trying to prevent from seeing the light of day. Children are fathered by family members more often than we would like to admit or even know about. It does happen.

To me the issue of Caylee's father is an essential part of the case and anyone who thinks it's not needs to look at all areas for a reason Caylee is missing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1431 on: August 23, 2008, 06:09:19 PM »

Destiny is convinced...I think in her own way...that this is the case with George.  I don't know, but it would not surprise me.  Nothing would surprise me any longer...except maybe to find that precious child alive.  And that would be the best.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: August 23, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »

Destiny is convinced...I think in her own way...that this is the case with George.  I don't know, but it would not surprise me.  Nothing would surprise me any longer...except maybe to find that precious child alive.  And that would be the best.

Ain't that the truth...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: August 23, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »

Red is going to see if he can get Larry Garrison to answer some case related questions for us.  Please post any questions you may have for him in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3295.0
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: August 23, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »

Destiny has felt that for some time. Nothing would surprise me.

Sometimes I think yes, sometimes I think no...
But it would not surprise me if it was true..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1435 on: August 23, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

I could see that happening with George Anthony's personality profile.

It would explain a lot of the incessant lying at all costs.

Doesn't do much for the old appetite, though.

PA-YUKE.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1436 on: August 23, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »

AWWWWW , MAN .BLONDE, NOW I GOTTA THROW AWAY MY GRILLED CHEESE SAMMY!!!

I thought that early on...but damn...I put it out of my mind. I know it happens, but crappppppp...I dunno 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: August 23, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »

I have a DNA question

The LE have CAYLEE's DNA they took items to get that.
The LE also have casey's..so

Can they tell from those two samples if a family member was the dad??
Especially if it was george...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1438 on: August 23, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »

Ya think old George is used to pulling just a li'l more than a billboard?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1439 on: August 23, 2008, 06:19:37 PM »

What is the big secret about Caylee's father?  It has always been strange but lately I have come to see it as downright bizarre and highly suspicious.  In these modern times, many children are born out of wedlock.  And we all know that fathers have a right to know their children and a duty to help support their children.  Since Casey has no education and cannot hold a job, one would think she would reach out to the father of the child for assistance.  George and Cindy are not on the greatest financial footing.  At first I thought that Cindy did not want the father in the picture for fear that he would want custody, but that seems unreasonable, since they allowed poor Jesse Grund and his family to assume that he was the father for over a year and to keep Caylee every day in their home.  Besides mothers usually get custody, even if they are not the best of mothers.  On top of that, there are the ridiculous lies about the paternity issue. 

Cindy began by saying that she did not know who the father was.  On the stand at the hearing, she said she had assumed it was Jesse Grund.  Later, she said that the whole family knew who the father was, that he wanted no part in Caylee's life and that he "lived" out of state and had started his own family by the time Caylee was born.  Another story is that Casey showed Cindy an obit and said the guy in the obit was the father but Cindy could not recall his name, a totally unbelievable story to me.  Finally there is the story Casey told Tony and Clint about the baby's father being killed in a car wreck "on the way to Caylee's birthday party" which contradicts the tale about the father wanting no part in Caylee's life.  The parents of Jesus Ortiz, who died in a car wreck around the time that Caylee was born, say he is not the father as far as they know, though he was an acquaintance of Casey's.  So it just goes round and round, and why? Why not tell the truth or at least have one story and stick to that?

Caylee's father is either alive or dead, either wants or wanted to participate in her life or did not, lives in Florida or does not.  Yet we cannot get a straight answer about who he is and where he is.  The Anthonys may say it is none of our business, but Caylee is missing and he or his family members might care to know about that or to help find her. 

Why would the family consistently deny that Caylee had a father or that he wanted to know her?  Why would they shut out his family members, who might want to know their grandchild or niece?  Who is the father and where is he?  What do the Anthonys gain by pretending he does not exist?  Sooner or later, Caylee would have asked, Who is my daddy?  What did they plan to tell the poor child...he is dead/alive, lives here or there, wanted to know you or did not want to know you?

There must be some terrible secret about the father of Caylee that the Anthonys just cannot bring themselves to tell.  What could that secret be?  Is he in prison?  Was she raped by some terrible offender of some type?  Does she literally not know who the father is because she had so many partners during that time?  Is he a prominent guy who bought their silence?  That does not seem possible because they seem to be short of money.  Just what is the big secret there?

I can think of one reason to keep the ID of the father hidden and that would be that maybe Caylee's father's parent's WERE allowed to see Caylee here and there and maybe they took Caylee....of course then you would have to believe that Caylee was kidnapped and I cannot believe that at this time.But my mind remains open until furthur info comes in.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.