April 24, 2024, 01:44:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344797 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1440 on: August 23, 2008, 06:20:30 PM »

Ya think old George is used to pulling just a li'l more than a billboard?
Oh, that's bad!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1441 on: August 23, 2008, 06:20:53 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: August 23, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »

I watched my girlfriend have her baby and that's not something I would want to share with anyone.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1443 on: August 23, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »

I have a DNA question

The LE have CAYLEE's DNA they took items to get that.
The LE also have casey's..so

Can they tell from those two samples if a family member was the dad??
Especially if it was george...

simple answer short.

markers will make it all known if the father is a family member.

the markers will be in such a tight "formation" (for lack of a better word) that there will be no way to explain the lack of a random genetic coding.

for instance -

my father has certain traits

my mother has certain traits

my mother and my uncle share my traits.

my father and my uncle share no traits in a genetic profile.

follow me?

a genetic code is a line of markers that are unique to you, me or my mother.

those markers are not shared by my mother and my father - only me.

when the markers are discovered and lined up

they will reveal without doubt if the mother and the father are related.

this is about the best I can do without a huge explanation and all the inks

it's the very very short version.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: August 23, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »

Red is going to see if he can get Larry Garrison to answer some case related questions for us.  Please post any questions you may have for him in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3295.0

Please post questions at the link above.  Red will get Larry Garrison to answer them.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: August 23, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »

Would be great if we did know who the father was , as that set of grandparents might want to get TES in there PRONTO!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: August 23, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »

Would be great if we did know who the father was , as that set of grandparents might want to get TES in there PRONTO!!!
YEP
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: August 23, 2008, 06:43:45 PM »

Klaasend, can we ask him about the clothes in the woods????

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1448 on: August 23, 2008, 06:49:13 PM »

Destiny
I just sent Cubbies addy...check you nanner basket.

TY Lala's...just got back online...had some people show up here...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: August 23, 2008, 06:50:36 PM »

Klaasend, can we ask him about the clothes in the woods????

You can ask anything you want but please do it in that thread, OK?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: August 23, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »

Thank you Klaasend.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: August 23, 2008, 07:01:32 PM »

I had not heard the one about the father being an NFL player but it fits with Casey's habitual lying and need for attention.  I agree that if the father or his family knew about Caylee, perhaps they would want to hire someone to search or organize a volunteer search or even launch a civil suit against Casey in the way that the Goldmans and Browns did against OJ. 

If it is obvious to an expert if the child is the product of an incestuous relationship...well, I suppose it will all come out at trial, if they deem it relative.  (Wow...hard to write about this without puns.) Right now, the cops are probably only interested in comparing her dna to something found in the trunk or to any remains that they may find. 

I will admit that I am now intensely curious about the father, because I just do not buy that he wanted nothing to do with Caylee and they let him off the hook.  Nor do I buy that he is dead...not yet.  Too many stories have been told. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: August 23, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17273875/detail.html

Spokesman: Casey Anthony Trying To Help Find Missing Daughter (really?)
Woman's Parents Upset About Media Coverage (gee...too bad)
POSTED: 7:42 am EDT August 23, 2008
UPDATED: 8:35 am EDT August 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokesman (Larry Garrison)  for the mother of a missing Orlando girl said she is trying to help her family find the toddler after getting out of jail.

However, Casey Anthony's parents are upset with continued media coverage focusing on the woman's possible role in 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's disappearance.

It has been a circus outside the Anthonys' Orlando home since Casey Anthony was able to post a $500,000 bond and get out of jail Thursday.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, said the frenzy is affecting the whole family.

Casey Anthony, 22, is confined with an electronic ankle device to the home. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation to find the girl.

Caylee has been missing since mid-June.

Mom: I'm Innocent

Casey Anthony said, "I'm innocent" while walking out of jail on Thursday and encountering a frenzied mob of reporters and photographers in a case that continues to grab national attention.

Casey Anthony left the Orange County Jail after celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla helped post her $500,000 bond.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said she wanted to walk out of the jail with her head held high before being rushed by the media.

"Just as we were walking out, I covered her up and she stopped me, and you may notice we stopped for a brief moment and she told me in my ear that she wanted me to take the umbrella down and she said to me, 'Jose, I'm innocent and I'm going to walk out of this place with my head held high.' We were about to do that and you all bombarded us. You could have had all of the photographs you wanted," Baez said.

Baez then threatened to possibly cut off some media channels.

"I discussed certain things with the family and what we've decided that if there are any channels or media outlets that continue that type behavior or violate their privacy by coming on their property -- basically crossing the line -- and I think you are all adults and you know what crossing the line is and what aggressive reporting is and things like that is," Baez said. "That is not going to happen any more. If you do, we will cut off that channel from any interviews and any statements and that channel can get their news from another channel. If you want to be on that blacklist or whatever you want to call it, continue that type of behavior. We are just not going to put up with it. We don't have to put up with that."

Baez said someone tried to get underneath an umbrella shielding Anthony.

"I didn't know if they were going attack us or what they were going to do," Baez said. "I don't know any of you from anywhere. No one should be invading anyone's private space that way. I ask you and plead with you all to please respect my privacy and my client's privacy and her family's."

Baez said he was disgusted by the crowd's actions.

"No one has the right to go pushing against me or her just to get a sound bite," Baez said. "To be quite honest with you, I was really disgusted by the whole thing."

Anthony: 'I Want Hot Shower'  (not I need to find my baby, but I WANT a hot shower)

Padilla said he heard one request from Casey Anthony after leaving jail and reuniting with her family.

"I want to get a hot shower (she said)," according to Padilla. "She went into her mother's arm. Her mother said, 'Hey,' and (Casey) said, 'I want to get a shower.'"

Padilla said the family gathering was emotional and they were hugging.

Before her release, there was speculation that Casey Anthony would not leave jail.

"I never had a doubt (she would be freed)," Padilla said. "I didn't come 3,000 miles to have some local bullies bluff us. She is out."

Casey Anthony was fitted with an ankle bracelet and will be placed on home confinement at her parents' house.

Casey Anthony has been charged with child neglect, filing a false statement and obstructing an investigation.

Earlier, threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail prompted Cindy Anthony to consider the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything, but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

My comments in red above
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1453 on: August 23, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

Baez said someone tried to get underneath an umbrella shielding Anthony.

"I didn't know if they were going attack us or what they were going to do," Baez said. "I don't know any of you from anywhere. No one should be invading anyone's private space that way. I ask you and plead with you all to please respect my privacy and my client's privacy and her family's."

I know I know - the history of America is rife with reporters killing suspects.

private space???

maybe she should be put back in her cage - and have her nutriloaf 3 times a day.

Baez has turned into a total joke, and since he lost the other child killing case last week, I feel all the more confidant that this is not going to pad his resume.

The Anthonys will be calling Mark Gerados, as he'll look like a huge step up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: August 23, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

So Baez ruined Casey's photo op and then blamed it on the reporters?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1455 on: August 23, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »

I don't want to go there, but look any chance anyone thinks that the big family secret is that George may be the daddy.

Don't worry Blonde...I've already gone there on the forum....I'll even go farther by saying that's why G'ma and G'pa split up right after Caylee was born....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: August 23, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »

I have a DNA question

The LE have CAYLEE's DNA they took items to get that.
The LE also have casey's..so

Can they tell from those two samples if a family member was the dad??
Especially if it was george...

simple answer short.

markers will make it all known if the father is a family member.

the markers will be in such a tight "formation" (for lack of a better word) that there will be no way to explain the lack of a random genetic coding.

for instance -

my father has certain traits

my mother has certain traits

my mother and my uncle share my traits.

my father and my uncle share no traits in a genetic profile.

follow me?

a genetic code is a line of markers that are unique to you, me or my mother.

those markers are not shared by my mother and my father - only me.

when the markers are discovered and lined up

they will reveal without doubt if the mother and the father are related.

this is about the best I can do without a huge explanation and all the inks

it's the very very short version.

Thanks.....
Even though they are under the same division..I was just wondering that maybe the if the DNA was back hence, all the sex crime/child abuse stuff..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: August 23, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

OK.... they so desperately want to find their granddaughter that they will put certain media sources on a "blacklist"? Come to think of it maybe it is their intent to let this all die down and be forgotten about...... AIN"T GONNA HAPPEN!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: August 23, 2008, 07:27:54 PM »

I don't want to go there, but look any chance anyone thinks that the big family secret is that George may be the daddy.

Don't worry Blonde...I've already gone there on the forum....I'll even go farther by saying that's why G'ma and G'pa split up right after Caylee was born....

I bet they don't get a lot of Grandpa's cutting the cord..That is something they usually let the father of the baby do..I bet those nurses were a little creeped out, because I'm sure that is a very rare occurence..I'm sorry GRANDPA JUST DONT BELONG IN THAT ROOM TIL WAY AFTER Casey is "appropriate" for lack of a better word..
JMO
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: August 23, 2008, 07:28:53 PM »

OK.... they so desperately want to find their granddaughter that they will put certain media sources on a "blacklist"? Come to think of it maybe it is their intent to let this all die down and be forgotten about...... AIN"T GONNA HAPPEN!!

I would take a punch to the face or whatever baez was worried about..If it meant finding my baby..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.