March 28, 2024, 11:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343624 times)
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: August 23, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »

I don't want to go there, but look any chance anyone thinks that the big family secret is that George may be the daddy.

Don't worry Blonde...I've already gone there on the forum....I'll even go farther by saying that's why G'ma and G'pa split up right after Caylee was born....

I bet they don't get a lot of Grandpa's cutting the cord..That is something they usually let the father of the baby do..I bet those nurses were a little creeped out, because I'm sure that is a very rare occurence..I'm sorry GRANDPA JUST DONT BELONG IN THAT ROOM TIL WAY AFTER Casey is "appropriate" for lack of a better word..
JMO

Ya that is pretty weird.  I have seen grandma's do it (like when women whose husbands are overseas or something).  But a grandpa?  I personally have never seen it...so thats why it is weird to me.  I'd def be creeped out to say the least.

Please let little Caylee be found.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1461 on: August 23, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »

I am so sick of this family trying to play like they walked off the set of the Soprano's and are trying to "protect" their own.  Everyone keeps saying what a pathelogical liar Casey is, its obviously a family trait.
I thought I heard somewhere that good old Granddaddy used to be a detective?  Anyone know if there is truth to that?
Sorry this is my first post, and I am trying to catch up on my reading with this blog. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: August 23, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »

I cant wait til we get the answers back.  I feel the clothing is the "piece de resistance".  There is no reason for her clothing to be there unless the child was killed and buried there and she didnt want to look at the clothing anymore.  Or she is trying to make it look like a kidnapping and still it will be hard to explain.  Other fingerprints etc.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: August 23, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »

I am so sick of this family trying to play like they walked off the set of the Soprano's and are trying to "protect" their own.  Everyone keeps saying what a pathelogical liar Casey is, its obviously a family trait.
I thought I heard somewhere that good old Granddaddy used to be a detective?  Anyone know if there is truth to that?
Sorry this is my first post, and I am trying to catch up on my reading with this blog. 

Welcome Dolce! yes he was a cop..If you go to page 61 there is a post you will know it when it says INSTANT REPLAY it descibes a lot about the family..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: August 23, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »

Welcome Dolce!

George Anthony is a retired cop from Ohio I believe. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1465 on: August 23, 2008, 07:50:29 PM »

hey Cubbee, I didn't want you to think I didn't see your comment back a few pages and just wanted to say HI and you know I'll be there if it all happens with TES.

it's funny cause I just got back from Florida and would have loved to have been there should TES had been there at the time.

I have a good idea what kind of clothes are needed from seeing them on Aruba and I'm sure I have some stuff that will work out just fine.

I think if TES gets on the scene and a massive push is made to find Caylee - it will happen. I'm sure.

and I have my own ideas where to search based on everything we have seen over the last few weeks.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: August 23, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

hey Cubbee, I didn't want you to think I didn't see your comment back a few pages and just wanted to say HI and you know I'll be there if it all happens with TES.

it's funny cause I just got back from Florida and would have loved to have been there should TES had been there at the time.

I have a good idea what kind of clothes are needed from seeing them on Aruba and I'm sure I have some stuff that will work out just fine.

I think if TES gets on the scene and a massive push is made to find Caylee - it will happen. I'm sure.

and I have my own ideas where to search based on everything we have seen over the last few weeks.

Back at ya Rob..... I seriously knew and was thinking it before you even posted it , that you would be there if TES does get called in.

The info has been put into the right persons hands , now all that we can do is wait patiently and pray that they get the call...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: August 23, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »

Forgot to add, that I am hoping that the lack of messages in my inbox means that the details are being worked out as we speak...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1468 on: August 23, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »

Forgot to add, that I am hoping that the lack of messages in my inbox means that the details are being worked out as we speak...

I can be there in two hours + travel time from the airport.

And I have bookoo Hyatt points....

It would be my pleasure to help out.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1469 on: August 23, 2008, 07:55:36 PM »

Klaas and Lala's,

TY for the Nanner Baskets!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: August 23, 2008, 07:57:36 PM »

I didn't know you did that Rob, well now I admire you even more.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: August 23, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

Another thing that bothers me about the clothes, is that if you were going to give Caylee to the nanny because you were so in love with someone and he didn't want her, wouldn't you want Caylee to be comfortable and have some of her own things. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:22 PM »

Back at ya Rob..... I seriously knew and was thinking it before you even posted it , that you would be there if TES does get called in.

The info has been put into the right persons hands , now all that we can do is wait patiently and pray that they get the call...

Cubbee and Rob...want to Thank You Both...for your dedication and hard work.....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »

A-1

it will be a first...
so you should be more impressed with people like Sunny and those folks. And of course Red They have searched.

when I got to Aruba, Natalee was already missing for 25 days and there wasn't a whole lot that more searching could do (time has proven that correct).

I was at the 30 day prayer service for Natalee in front of the HI...and that was a very moving service.

and there have not been many cases in my area that have called for TES. I am on the list for people to search in regional areas when needed. Fortunately we have not been called.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: August 23, 2008, 08:07:01 PM »

Rob...if you have a moment to spare...can you give me a quick ringy dingy?  TIA  Des

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: August 23, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »

Stiil Rob, you are willing to go, and I course I admire all of them, just don't know them as well as you.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: August 23, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »

Cubbee and Rob...want to Thank You Both...for your dedication and hard work.....Des

No thanks are needed Des, it's all about that little cutie-pie in my avtar...
I am especially drawn to these cases since my friends/neighbors daughter was abducted and murdered.... those were the longest 3 days looking for her, and I just cannot for the life of me figure out this families lack of response...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: August 23, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »

A-1

it will be a first...
so you should be more impressed with people like Sunny and those folks. And of course Red They have searched.

when I got to Aruba, Natalee was already missing for 25 days and there wasn't a whole lot that more searching could do (time has proven that correct).

I was at the 30 day prayer service for Natalee in front of the HI...and that was a very moving service.

and there have not been many cases in my area that have called for TES. I am on the list for people to search in regional areas when needed. Fortunately we have not been called.

I also wanted to mention Old Fart and Marlee who have taken part in searches...

the Steeler game started and I got distracted. >>> 

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: August 23, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »

A-1

it will be a first...

Rob, when I spoke to TES arranging for them to come search for Kaitlin, they were the most caring, sincere people I have ever dealt with.And when I had to call them and tell them she had been found,it was if one of their own had been found....I have nothing but the utmost respect for them...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: August 23, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

Red is going to see if he can get Larry Garrison to answer some case related questions for us.  Please post any questions you may have for him in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3295.0

Please post questions at the link above.  Red will get Larry Garrison to answer them.

Thanks for setting this link up Klaas...some great questions posted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.