April 24, 2024, 08:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344789 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: August 23, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »

I'm starting to have a really sick feeling that this was no accident.  If you have never taken the time to listen to the phone calls from jail you really should.  Casey is one very cold chick.  It became very obvious to me while listening to these today that the love if any that Casey had for Caylee was not a mothers love.  Very disturbing.

God help this family with what I feel is about to be laid at their feet.  JMO

ruff ruff

I completely argee with you snoopy.

I heard her talking to her mother and she turned on a dime when she didn't get what she wanted from her mom.

This is not anger, but rage that Casey has. Can you imagine if the little tot was acting up what a mother like that did to her kid?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: August 23, 2008, 09:34:48 PM »

So George files for divorce just months after Caylee is born...

Does this look like the move of a happy grandpa?

He is being followed for a reason.
Trust it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1502 on: August 23, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

Can we get a side by side picture of George and Caylee?

Redquartz...I've spent literally days searching the internet for ANY photo of George in his younger days...even all the Ohio High School data bases...I've come up with empty paws... 

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: August 23, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »

Trust it.

Thank You Kermit!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1504 on: August 23, 2008, 09:39:29 PM »

JBC's post is confusing.  In one place they say they hope Caylee will be brought home safe, then they say we won't be surprised at the outcome.....

after what he says - it' pretty clear what kind if person Casey truly is and those of us who have said this is not going to end happily are going to be right.

when someone treats someone as a object - that is going to lead to bad things

A-1 read that again.

he is tellin you that Casey is lying and always has - she treats people with no respect - and people quickly tire with her - as she does them - that means bad things have happened.

with narcissists - they feel that people are easily replaced - when someone does not meet their ideals they find someone to replace that person.

the problem is - there is never going to be a replacement that meets their total needs. so, all people are replaceable - even their kids.

follow me??

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1505 on: August 23, 2008, 09:39:51 PM »

Can we get a side by side picture of George and Caylee?

Redquartz...I've spent literally days searching the internet for ANY photo of George in his younger days...even all the Ohio High School data bases...I've come up with empty paws... 

Des

Thanks anyway.....maybe someone can put a recent one together with Caylee, just to see some comparison....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: August 23, 2008, 09:40:55 PM »

JBC's post is confusing.  In one place they say they hope Caylee will be brought home safe, then they say we won't be surprised at the outcome.....

after what he says - it' pretty clear what kind if person Casey truly is and those of us who have said this is not going to end happily are going to be right.

when someone treats someone as a object - that is going to lead to bad things

A-1 read that again.

he is tellin you that Casey is lying and always has - she treats people with no respect - and people quickly tire with her - as she does them - that means bad things have happened.

with narcissists - they feel that people are easily replaced - when someone does not meet their ideals they find someone to replace that person.

the problem is - there is never going to be a replacement that meets their total needs. so, all people are replaceable - even their kids.

follow me??

You bet I follow you Rob....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: August 23, 2008, 09:41:41 PM »

This is my first time, so hope i'm doing it right. 

I don't understand why Cindy wanted the media in the beginning and now wants nothing to do with them....you can't have it both ways!

I read something about Casey having a baby that was given up for adoption prior to Caylee.  Does anyone know if that is true?

Welcome Mammy!

IMO the entire Anthony family is unstable.

I haven't heard anything about a prior pregnancy but it would not surprise me.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: August 23, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »

Trust it.

Thank You Kermit!!!

ribbit
and good evening Miss Destiny

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: August 23, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

I'm starting to have a really sick feeling that this was no accident.  If you have never taken the time to listen to the phone calls from jail you really should.  Casey is one very cold chick.  It became very obvious to me while listening to these today that the love if any that Casey had for Caylee was not a mothers love.  Very disturbing.

Snoopy I agree.  I listened to a phone call last night and I was just shaking my head at how cold Casey is.  No remorse whatsoever.  She was more concerned about contacting her boyfriend then Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: August 23, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Trust it.

hi kerm - I believe, as does Carpe, George is in this up to his eyeballs.

one phone call started it all and he's got major problems.

I think you will find that those of us that have been all over George will be correct at the end o the day..

no one acts like he does - if he's innocent.

he's got big big big problems.

good to see you kerm.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 09:59:47 PM by San » Logged

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: August 23, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »

I feel the Anthony skeleton closet is bustin' at the seams...something is gonna give....and soon....

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: August 23, 2008, 09:46:37 PM »

Thank you for the welcome!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: August 23, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »

ruff ruff

I completely argee with you snoopy.

I heard her talking to her mother and she turned on a dime when she didn't get what she wanted from her mom.

This is not anger, but rage that Casey has. Can you imagine if the little tot was acting up what a mother like that did to her kid?

Exactly Kermit.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: August 23, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »

Klaas...I know this isn't a *dream* thread...but I gotta post this...just to get it out of my system...
mea culpa in advance...

Last night I woke up from a dream, where Cindy George and Casey were all just sitting in a kitchen...around a table...no talking...only staring at each other in complete disgust and anger...then the dream changes to everyone is asleep and George gets his service revolver...shoots Casey, Cindy then himself....end of dream I woke up...

Sorry again...Klaas, please delete if you want...TIA

Des

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1515 on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »

obviously I meant "innocent" in my last posty...

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: August 23, 2008, 09:58:51 PM »

obviously...LOL   How's the game going?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: August 23, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »

Destiny, I agree about the family not being up to any crisis, much less this one.  Good grief...I am not sure I could stay in a small house with my grown up kids there all the time.  It is really unfortunate, because they did not get along before and now they are forced to stay together and try to come up with various stories, which is their specialty, but this time under very tense circumstances.  It is of their own making, and I can invision one argument, cursing match, etc. after another.  I will be surprised if they do not come to blows. 

George was the beaming surrogate Papa (???) and even cut the cord when Caylee was born.  Within four months he had filed for divorce.  Was he not getting enough attention from either Casey or Cindy?  Did they have a big disagreement?  Or was it just a souring of the whole situation?  I am betting there was a blow up, because all three seem to have explosive tempers and be selfish and domineering.  Even a strong marriage would be teetering on the brink when a grandchild is missing and a daughter is a suspect.  How can a rocky marriage survive?

Concerning the skeletons in the closet...Casey must have been wild in her high school days.  The trouble did not start after the birth of the baby.  It started long before that.  Cindy may have thought the baby would settle her daughter down, but obviously that did not happen.  I know that things are different today than they were in my high school days, but do guys really go up to women and grab their breasts at parties and do girls really shimmy and feel each other up at nightclubs?  I know I sound naive, but Casey was what we used to call "wild" and still is.  It must be torture for her being stuck at home with mom all the time.

Having seen Rob Dick on tv, he seems to be her type...kinda rough and rugged, probably tattooed.  She will make a play for him if she gets the chance.  I am sure of it.  That ankle bracelet may be tracked to the little white camper out front.  LOL Heck, she may even make a play for All Hat No Cattle himself. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1518 on: August 23, 2008, 09:59:38 PM »

does anyone have a transcript of the coded jail house phone call between Lee and Casey?

if not that's ok.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1519 on: August 23, 2008, 10:00:45 PM »

obviously...LOL   How's the game going?

down 3-10 to Minn

and it's not looking good. LOL

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.