April 18, 2024, 08:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344536 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: August 23, 2008, 10:02:03 PM »

In other words, if that camper starts rockin', we will know that Casey has come callin'.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: August 23, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »

Welcome Mammy

Kermit good to see you.  Glad Matthew is safe, and hope he gets the help he needs.  He's in my prayers.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: August 23, 2008, 10:06:18 PM »

Destiny, I agree about the family not being up to any crisis, much less this one.  Good grief...I am not sure I could stay in a small house with my grown up kids there all the time.  It is really unfortunate, because they did not get along before and now they are forced to stay together and try to come up with various stories, which is their specialty, but this time under very tense circumstances.  It is of their own making, and I can invision one argument, cursing match, etc. after another.  I will be surprised if they do not come to blows. 

George was the beaming surrogate Papa (???) and even cut the cord when Caylee was born.  Within four months he had filed for divorce.  Was he not getting enough attention from either Casey or Cindy?  Did they have a big disagreement?  Or was it just a souring of the whole situation?  I am betting there was a blow up, because all three seem to have explosive tempers and be selfish and domineering.  Even a strong marriage would be teetering on the brink when a grandchild is missing and a daughter is a suspect.  How can a rocky marriage survive?

Concerning the skeletons in the closet...Casey must have been wild in her high school days.  The trouble did not start after the birth of the baby.  It started long before that.  Cindy may have thought the baby would settle her daughter down, but obviously that did not happen.  I know that things are different today than they were in my high school days, but do guys really go up to women and grab their breasts at parties and do girls really shimmy and feel each other up at nightclubs?  I know I sound naive, but Casey was what we used to call "wild" and still is.  It must be torture for her being stuck at home with mom all the time.

Having seen Rob Dick on tv, he seems to be her type...kinda rough and rugged, probably tattooed.  She will make a play for him if she gets the chance.  I am sure of it.  That ankle bracelet may be tracked to the little white camper out front.  LOL Heck, she may even make a play for All Hat No Cattle himself. 

I thought the same thing about Rob Dick and thought perhaps he was put there by design..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1523 on: August 23, 2008, 10:12:50 PM »

Destiny, I agree about the family not being up to any crisis, much less this one.  Good grief...I am not sure I could stay in a small house with my grown up kids there all the time.  It is really unfortunate, because they did not get along before and now they are forced to stay together and try to come up with various stories, which is their specialty, but this time under very tense circumstances.  It is of their own making, and I can invision one argument, cursing match, etc. after another.  I will be surprised if they do not come to blows. 

George was the beaming surrogate Papa (???) and even cut the cord when Caylee was born.  Within four months he had filed for divorce.  Was he not getting enough attention from either Casey or Cindy?  Did they have a big disagreement?  Or was it just a souring of the whole situation?  I am betting there was a blow up, because all three seem to have explosive tempers and be selfish and domineering.  Even a strong marriage would be teetering on the brink when a grandchild is missing and a daughter is a suspect.  How can a rocky marriage survive?

Concerning the skeletons in the closet...Casey must have been wild in her high school days.  The trouble did not start after the birth of the baby.  It started long before that.  Cindy may have thought the baby would settle her daughter down, but obviously that did not happen.  I know that things are different today than they were in my high school days, but do guys really go up to women and grab their breasts at parties and do girls really shimmy and feel each other up at nightclubs?  I know I sound naive, but Casey was what we used to call "wild" and still is.  It must be torture for her being stuck at home with mom all the time.

Having seen Rob Dick on tv, he seems to be her type...kinda rough and rugged, probably tattooed.  She will make a play for him if she gets the chance.  I am sure of it.  That ankle bracelet may be tracked to the little white camper out front.  LOL Heck, she may even make a play for All Hat No Cattle himself. 

Hud...I couldn't agree with you more...the Anthonys put the *fun* in dysfunctional...

I personally am completely and utterly creeped out about G'pa's role in the birth of Caylee...it..it..well it makes my skin crawl...(shiver)...

Cindy is what we called a *slut* in my days...someone your Mother would not let you hang out with...and the boys openly talked about with little snickers in the conversations...

Oh yeah...I think she has Baez wrapped around her little finger...and Padilla's dog boy is next on her list...just her type as you said...

Hud...I really like the way you post...TY for your input...

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1524 on: August 23, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »

hey I just want to say

those of us that think the Anthonys are concealing the crimes against Caylee do not want to be right for the sake of being RIGHT.

I would love to be wrong and this is all just a huge misunderstanding.

but, most of us have been around too long to give them the benefit of the doubt - we have found out what makes people tick - and it's not pretty.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: August 23, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »

hey I just want to say

those of us that think the Anthonys are concealing the crimes against Caylee do not want to be right for the sake of being RIGHT.

I would love to be wrong and this is all just a huge misunderstanding.

but, most of us have been around too long to give them the benefit of the doubt - we have found out what makes people tick - and it's not pretty.

Rob...I have a whole freezer chock full of crows...ready to bake, and I'll gladly eat the first one...if only that Sweet Darlin' Caylee would come home unscathed...As I told Klaas...I'm hungry for crow....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1526 on: August 23, 2008, 10:19:42 PM »

Where was George working right around Christmas of 2004?

Did he have a job, or was he sitting around the house all day playin' his kazoo?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: August 23, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

klaas.... you have mail....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: August 23, 2008, 10:23:31 PM »

> Woody Allen and Soon-Yi

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: August 23, 2008, 10:25:05 PM »

> Woody Allen and Soon-Yi

Poor Mia....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: August 23, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »

That old buzzard's knee caps were working that night, huh?

The miracles of Egg Nog!!!!! 

Tiz the season to be jorry

FA RA RA RA RAAAAA

RA RA RA RAAAAAA

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: August 23, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

Where was George working right around Christmas of 2004?

Did he have a job, or was he sitting around the house all day playin' his kazoo?

Carpe...you are a good huntin' dawg...I've tried like hell to find a photo of George in his younger days...no luck...think you can sniff one out?   TIA

Des

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: August 23, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

WTH is this? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3297.0#new

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: August 23, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »

That old buzzard's knee caps were working that night, huh?

The miracles of Egg Nog!!!!! 

Tiz the season to be jorry

FA RA RA RA RAAAAA

RA RA RA RAAAAAA

ROFLMAOOOOO...ok that makes 3 pairs of undies you owe me.....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: August 23, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

That, my dear is what you call bullchit!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: August 23, 2008, 10:32:16 PM »

Hi Des, are we going to have the undie conversation again, if so Im in.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: August 23, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »

A HUGE LOAD OF SPIN...that's what it is...and he's full-o-crap about Aruba....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: August 23, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »

So, that's the answer to our questions, there's not going to be answers to our questions???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: August 23, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »

A HUGE LOAD OF SPIN...that's what it is...and he's full-o-crap about Aruba....

IMOO...he's been locked out of access to Casey...he's looking for any pie to stick his fingers in.....

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: August 23, 2008, 10:37:21 PM »

So, that's the answer to our questions, there's not going to be answers to our questions???

gotta wait for the book
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.