March 28, 2024, 11:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343650 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: August 23, 2008, 10:54:43 PM »

I think it would be best if I not reply.  No offense to you 2NJ......you know what I mean.

I'm with you guys on this
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1561 on: August 23, 2008, 10:55:04 PM »

Carpe? If you're out there, could I please ask you to get that last segment?? I was trying to hear, but I've got kids all over the place right now. Geraldo went into the Tony/drug/sawgrass apt connection and showed some records, but I missed most of it!!  I'm quarentined now!

yes ma'am...

I am collecting all of it, and then will upload all of it shortly.

OH............smooches and Hugs to you, Carpe!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: August 23, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

I am saying that because the detective said they have reason to believe that she is alive they are working on the premise that she is alive.Like I have always said the DNA test are back and are not conclusive !!!!!! They have treated this as a murder case from jump!! Everything she told them they discounted and assumed that she killed her...In the tapes Casey said they were gonna pin this on me no matter what and I believe that!!! Like I said yesterday they are now screwed they didn't follow leads, they didn't search and they didn't look at anything else other then thinking Caylee was killed by her mother
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1563 on: August 23, 2008, 10:58:59 PM »

No CBB, what is it saying????

Carpe's getting it, always and I'd recommend everyone watch it when it's uploaded.

Basically, LE said they believe she's alive and that they are letting the evidence point the direction of their investigation. They said they have no evidence saying she is well, or otherwise. ANYBODY feel free to correct me, because I was sraining to hear! They also went into Tony's connection to Sawgrass Apts.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: August 23, 2008, 11:00:30 PM »

Thank you both, I'm speechless!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1565 on: August 23, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

Even Judge P. and Kimberly said, the forensics aren't showing what they expected, and something's up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 23, 2008, 11:01:27 PM »

I am saying that because the detective said they have reason to believe that she is alive they are working on the premise that she is alive.Like I have always said the DNA test are back and are not conclusive !!!!!! They have treated this as a murder case from jump!! Everything she told them they discounted and assumed that she killed her...In the tapes Casey said they were gonna pin this on me no matter what and I believe that!!! Like I said yesterday they are now screwed they didn't follow leads, they didn't search and they didn't look at anything else other then thinking Caylee was killed by her mother

My own personal opinion is that you are 100% wrong about Florida LE.  I also happen to believe you are wrong about what has happened to Caylee.  I believe they have followed every lead however slim it was.  Just like the sighting in Columbus yesterday that turned out to be false.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1567 on: August 23, 2008, 11:01:27 PM »

Klaas? Did you see it? I'd love your take on this.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: August 23, 2008, 11:01:44 PM »

Or are they just saying this so that Casey will let her guard down?   What are your feelings?????   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: August 23, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »

Klaas? Did you see it? I'd love your take on this.

CBB I was trying to upload something to youtube then lost my internet connection.

NO, I didn't see it. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1570 on: August 23, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »

Everything she told them was checked out and turned out to be lies.

That Anthony family freak show circus continues on to this day.

They never treated it like a murder case from day one. I strongly disagree.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: August 23, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »

The Anothy house could sell tickets to the George & Cindy's Circus.  It would beat any live circus act out there!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »

Even Judge P. and Kimberly said, the forensics aren't showing what they expected, and something's up.

Here's what I think.  They have no idea and there's nothing new coming out of Orlando so they have to create news. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1573 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »

My own personal opinion is that you are 100% wrong about Florida LE.  I also happen to believe you are wrong about what has happened to Caylee.  I believe they have followed every lead however slim it was.  Just like the sighting in Columbus yesterday that turned out to be false.

I was asking while you were giving! What do you think is going on?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1574 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

I think there's too many chiefs in this Anthony tribe and not enough enjuns.  First Cindy does all the talking while George stands meekly by.  Cindy starts telling the general public to get off their arses and look for the grandchild she has no interest in looking for so  Garrison gets hired to do their speaking for them, yet they don't speak to him.  Bout this time, Big George starts having a melt down on national t.v. Not very good when you want the nation to look for your granddaughter.  Then big hat, no cattle comes galloping into town with his posse promising they will get the truth out of Casey; after all they've done this hundreds of time.  Now, they've been banished from the house and sit out front in a trailer hoping to catch a glimpse of something....anything.  Padilla claims he's brought in thousands of wanted people.  I wonder, did he give each one of the 7 days to turn themselves into the service center at Wilmar before he went looking?
I think the good people of Orlando should start organizing searches themselves.  Contact Stacy Petersons sister and she can give a quick synopsis of how it's down.  There are plenty of places to start  searching.....the area the car was found....the area the clothes were found....the sawdust apartments and the body of water across the street from there....All it'll take is one person to step up and take charge and I bet the idea will balloon and you'll have more than enough volunteer searchers.  I always believe America's Most Wanted is going to have a segment on  how to organize these searches.  You don't need the family's permission to do your own search.  I would gladly donate to the searches if I knew someone other than the Anthony's were organizing it.  I don't trust them.  I heard a lot of people donated money towards searches, people donated the t. shirts and fliers....so where did the donated money go?  Garrison? Padilla?  Baez?   I sure as hell am not going to donate to Casey's defense.  I live in Missouri and am in not the best of hell, but, if I lived any closer you can bet your last dollar I'd be there.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »

Wait, Klaasend, you're still saying you don't believe it right????? (TRUST NOONE)

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: August 23, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

Here's what I think.  They have no idea and there's nothing new coming out of Orlando so they have to create news. 

My thoughts are the same as yours klaas.....
As far as the LE not saying it is a murder investigation, if they say it is a murder investigation, Baez is going to tell them to put up or shut up.... JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1577 on: August 23, 2008, 11:04:57 PM »

Everything she told them was checked out and turned out to be lies.

That Anthony family freak show circus continues on to this day.

They never treated it like a murder case from day one. I strongly disagree.

Right and exactly. Why would she lie unless she was responsible and trying to protect herself? I am so confused!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: August 23, 2008, 11:05:47 PM »

I think it would be best if I not reply.  No offense to you 2NJ......you know what I mean.

Garrison's statement is horrible.  Natalee is the daughter of both Beth and Dave.  How hurtful to Beth.  Larry Garrison, you are an idiot.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1579 on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:52 PM »

Sorry Kristin...but I'm sitting on the same limb with Klass...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.