April 23, 2024, 01:06:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344746 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: August 23, 2008, 11:26:03 PM »

Even Judge P. and Kimberly said, the forensics aren't showing what they expected, and something's up.

Here's what I think.  They have no idea and there's nothing new coming out of Orlando so they have to create news. 

My thoughts are the same as yours klaas.....
As far as the LE not saying it is a murder investigation, if they say it is a murder investigation, Baez is going to tell them to put up or shut up.... JMO

I don't think LE has ever said either is was a murder investigation or a missing person case..They have always said Casey was a person of interest..Now they are finally saying they are working on the premise she is alive...Something had to come up other then the DNA and I think somebody will be bringing Caylee home very shortly

Kristin - LE has always said they were working on the premise that Caylee was alive.  ALWAYS, from the very beginning.  So I'm not sure why you are thinking all of a sudden LE has changed their mind. 

They have never made an absolute stance on it either way...now they are
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: August 23, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!! I'm finally a member!

A few things I've been dying to say:
1) As a central FL resident, I can honestly say our community has a high regard and muh faith in the local LE.
2) A few days back when some questions were brought up as to Caylee receiving state assistance (Medicaid welfare etc.) I ran a Medicaid chek on Caylee back to Jan 1 of this year and she's had no form of Medicaid (there are many Medicaid programs in this state)
3) The Anthony's hostile behavior has royally pissed off everyone in this area. A WESH cameraman told me that the reporters have been on rotation for "Grandparents duty". They are sick of being accosted by these nut jobs.

So glad to be here.....you guys are the best and most dedicated I have come across in all my recent lurkings!

Welcome Pugs!

What do you think happened to Caylee?  What are those in your area thinking happened to Caylee?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1602 on: August 23, 2008, 11:27:16 PM »

I want the results of the forensics released asap.
What happens if there is no forensic evidence that there was a dead body in that car? That would mean:

1. Caylee died somewhere other than the car?
2. Caylee was put in the car, but left no evidence?
3. Casey took care of Caylee's body without involving the car?
4. Casey has an accomplice with a car?

I would add that maybe the tests just didn't show evidence that was there, but that's hard for me to believe because if there was enough evidence to produce a horrible smell, there should be a detectable source............right?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: August 23, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »

I want the results of the forensics released asap.
What happens if there is no forensic evidence that there was a dead body in that car? That would mean:

1. Caylee died somewhere other than the car?
2. Caylee was put in the car, but left no evidence?
3. Casey took care of Caylee's body without involving the car?
4. Casey has an accomplice with a car?

I would add that maybe the tests just didn't show evidence that was there, but that's hard for me to believe because if there was enough evidence to produce a horrible smell, there should be a detectable source............right?

Or it could mean that Caylee is with somebody and is alive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: August 23, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »

Kristin - I have heard the sheriff's office state in the past that they consider this a MP case and they are searching for an alive Caylee.

I may have missed something today.  Did LE come out today and say more along those same lines?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1605 on: August 23, 2008, 11:29:48 PM »

Hi and Welcome PUGS! I love your name? If you need an avatar, check out the link in my signature line, or I'd be happy to find you anything you'd like! 

I'll be away from computer for about 30 minutes, but will come back here and check for a post from you!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: August 23, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »

Nite, monkeys

Hey to Pugs...like your blue eyed Santa cat.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1607 on: August 23, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »

Even Judge P. and Kimberly said, the forensics aren't showing what they expected, and something's up.

Here's what I think.  They have no idea and there's nothing new coming out of Orlando so they have to create news. 

My thoughts are the same as yours klaas.....
As far as the LE not saying it is a murder investigation, if they say it is a murder investigation, Baez is going to tell them to put up or shut up.... JMO

I don't think LE has ever said either is was a murder investigation or a missing person case..They have always said Casey was a person of interest..Now they are finally saying they are working on the premise she is alive...Something had to come up other then the DNA and I think somebody will be bringing Caylee home very shortly

Kristin - LE has always said they were working on the premise that Caylee was alive.  ALWAYS, from the very beginning.  So I'm not sure why you are thinking all of a sudden LE has changed their mind. 

I will post the vid in a minute...

Nieves also says this... WE ARE GOING WHERE THE EVIDENCE LEADS US.

We are still frustrated that Casey continues on not cooperating in helping to

find her daughter.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: August 23, 2008, 11:33:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!! I'm finally a member!

A few things I've been dying to say:
1) As a central FL resident, I can honestly say our community has a high regard and muh faith in the local LE.
2) A few days back when some questions were brought up as to Caylee receiving state assistance (Medicaid welfare etc.) I ran a Medicaid chek on Caylee back to Jan 1 of this year and she's had no form of Medicaid (there are many Medicaid programs in this state)
3) The Anthony's hostile behavior has royally pissed off everyone in this area. A WESH cameraman told me that the reporters have been on rotation for "Grandparents duty". They are sick of being accosted by these nut jobs.

So glad to be here.....you guys are the best and most dedicated I have come across in all my recent lurkings!

Welcome Pugs!

What do you think happened to Caylee?  What are those in your area thinking happened to Caylee?

The common view is she's NOT alive, most likely drugged and accidental (or not accidental) overdose. There are so many "backwoods" places to search that finding a starting point is tough. Look just east of the Anthony's house and there's a whole lotta nothing!

Casey most likely came up with Blanchard park because of the Nicole Ganguzza murder, which recently (pre Caylee disappearance reported) also connected to a string of rapes and attempted rapes. OPD certainly has their hands full!

There are Angels among us.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1609 on: August 23, 2008, 11:34:20 PM »

I am saying that because the detective said they have reason to believe that she is alive they are working on the premise that she is alive.Like I have always said the DNA test are back and are not conclusive !!!!!! They have treated this as a murder case from jump!! Everything she told them they discounted and assumed that she killed her...In the tapes Casey said they were gonna pin this on me no matter what and I believe that!!! Like I said yesterday they are now screwed they didn't follow leads, they didn't search and they didn't look at anything else other then thinking Caylee was killed by her mother

My own personal opinion is that you are 100% wrong about Florida LE.  I also happen to believe you are wrong about what has happened to Caylee.  I believe they have followed every lead however slim it was.  Just like the sighting in Columbus yesterday that turned out to be false.

Klaas and I respect your opinion 100% but it won't be the first time Florida LE had jumped the gun and messed up cases in Florida. IMO maybe Casey was telling them everything she knew yes SHE LIED but people are saying that this was a new crowd CAsey was hanging with she may not have known all the answers to the questions.I am not saying she is right....She did alot of things wrong but I think LE coming out and saying now after Casey got out that they are working on premise that she is alive they had 37 days to follow leads from what I get they weren't touched they weren't looked into but now after DNA confirmed that it was not conclusive now they wanna go look at the leads over 2000 leads have come in 700 i believe in the last week...There would be 0 leads if she had killed this little girl and buried her or even if it was an accident they wouldn't have 2000 leads

#1  First off nobody is saying Casey killed Caylee...accidental death is not murder
#2  zero leads?  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.  There are false leads and sightings all the time in murder cases. 

Ok I thnk I did say murder or accident..People are saying that they are also saying that she, buried her, dug her up buried her again burned her...If that were true somebody would have had to see something right? you don't carry a body in your trunk and travel 10 15 miles drag her outta the car then carry her to a undisclosed place and burn her or bury her..
 yeah but not 2000 leads 700 in one week??? I highly doubt it.

IMO she is alive.

Kristin...just asking...are you familiar with the Scott peterson case?????

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: August 23, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »

Pugsrule, love your Avi - very pretty!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: August 23, 2008, 11:38:31 PM »

I think it would be best if I not reply.  No offense to you 2NJ......you know what I mean.

I'm with you guys on this

I posted a couple of questions for LG and then went out for dinner.  When I got back I went to see what other questions were posted and couldn't find the thread, but found this one.  I went to the main discussion thread and when I didn't see anyone mention it, I posted....guess I should have counted to 10 and ig a nor'd.

2NJ...ignored it?  Absolutly not!   All info is vital to any case...as you well know...I thank you for posting it!

Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: August 23, 2008, 11:39:55 PM »

I am saying that because the detective said they have reason to believe that she is alive they are working on the premise that she is alive.Like I have always said the DNA test are back and are not conclusive !!!!!! They have treated this as a murder case from jump!! Everything she told them they discounted and assumed that she killed her...In the tapes Casey said they were gonna pin this on me no matter what and I believe that!!! Like I said yesterday they are now screwed they didn't follow leads, they didn't search and they didn't look at anything else other then thinking Caylee was killed by her mother

My own personal opinion is that you are 100% wrong about Florida LE.  I also happen to believe you are wrong about what has happened to Caylee.  I believe they have followed every lead however slim it was.  Just like the sighting in Columbus yesterday that turned out to be false.

Klaas and I respect your opinion 100% but it won't be the first time Florida LE had jumped the gun and messed up cases in Florida. IMO maybe Casey was telling them everything she knew yes SHE LIED but people are saying that this was a new crowd CAsey was hanging with she may not have known all the answers to the questions.I am not saying she is right....She did alot of things wrong but I think LE coming out and saying now after Casey got out that they are working on premise that she is alive they had 37 days to follow leads from what I get they weren't touched they weren't looked into but now after DNA confirmed that it was not conclusive now they wanna go look at the leads over 2000 leads have come in 700 i believe in the last week...There would be 0 leads if she had killed this little girl and buried her or even if it was an accident they wouldn't have 2000 leads

Kristen, no offense here but we are talking about the girl who DID NOT, I repeat DID NOT report her daughter missing at all and would not have had it not been for her mother calling the police.  She is one sick sister honey.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: August 23, 2008, 11:44:22 PM »

I think it would be best if I not reply.  No offense to you 2NJ......you know what I mean.

I posted a couple of questions for LG and then went out for dinner.  When I got back I went to see what other questions were posted and couldn't find the thread, but found this one.  I went to the main discussion thread and when I didn't see anyone mention it, I posted....guess I should have counted to 10 and ig a nor'd.

2NJ...ignored it?  Absolutly not!   All info is vital to any case...as you well know...I thank you for posting it!

Des

YW, but there has been no confirmation from any admin, here, that it is Larry....it's not info, unless validated.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: August 23, 2008, 11:45:53 PM »

Garrison's statement is horrible.  Natalee is the daughter of both Beth and Dave.  How hurtful to Beth.  Larry Garrison, you are an idiot.

SS...Garrison is a VAMPIRE!!!...just my little ole opinion....

Hey Des, how's everything with you?

Larry Garrison is patronizing us and it's insulting.

Ups and downs SS...but all is well..TY for asking Wink

Garrison is like an octopus...and vampire combined...when I called him recently re: being on Dana's show he called me *Sweetie*...yuck...

Des

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: August 23, 2008, 11:46:20 PM »

Des

YW, but there has been no confirmation from any admin, here, that it is Larry....it's not info, unless validated.

I'm sure that is the real Larry Garrison.  I didn't approve his membership I believe Red did some time ago.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: August 23, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

Kristian, did you listen to the phone call Klassend put here yesterday of Casey talking to her mom, her brother and someone else?  She says Le didnt listen to her, if they would just look for the nanny in NY or somewhere, but she is not even interested in the coversation, she just wants what she wants.  I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't heard it myself.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: August 23, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

Does anyone find it strange that all these "red herrings" have been tossed out by the Anthony's? Sounds like a law enforcement expert would know to do this to keep the pressure off Casey. I don't trust George!

Zanny the Nanny is too odd. Casey probably thought this was a "cute" explanation and then had to come up with a real name to jive with this actual truth. (Zanny = Xanax)

Thanks for all the "welcomes"!

There are Angels among us.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: August 23, 2008, 11:48:19 PM »

Klaas and I respect your opinion 100% but it won't be the first time Florida LE had jumped the gun and messed up cases in Florida. IMO maybe Casey was telling them everything she knew yes SHE LIED but people are saying that this was a new crowd Casey was hanging with she may not have known all the answers to the questions.I am not saying she is right....She did alot of things wrong but I think LE coming out and saying now after Casey got out that they are working on premise that she is alive they had 37 days to follow leads from what I get they weren't touched they weren't looked into but now after DNA confirmed that it was not conclusive now they wanna go look at the leads over 2000 leads have come in 700 i believe in the last week...There would be 0 leads if she had killed this little girl and buried her or even if it was an accident they wouldn't have 2000 leads

#1  First off nobody is saying Casey killed Caylee...accidental death is not murder
#2  zero leads?  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.  There are false leads and sightings all the time in murder cases. 

OK I thank I did say murder or accident..People are saying that they are also saying that she, buried her, dug her up buried her again burned her...If that were true somebody would have had to see something right? you don't carry a body in your trunk and travel 10 15 miles drag her outta the car then carry her to a undisclosed place and burn her or bury her..
 yeah but not 2000 leads 700 in one week??? I highly doubt it.

IMO she is alive.

Kristin...just asking...are you familiar with the Scott peterson case?????

Des

Yes I am and I am also familiar with the Coralrose case that was very close to my home and heart...A six year old little girl was Killed and raped and thrown in the woods...Immediately they assumed it was the parents or the siblings...They found child porn on the computer in their home they had no leads to point that it was the family who killed her...but  they were the main suspects they locked the dad up for the porn and took the other kids away.....finally after a year they cleared the family and found the real killer thanks to DNA not to their police work . Finally LE came forward and publically cleared the mother and family because everyone assumed they did it..

This case is close to everyones heart and we all may disagree about what happen. But it doesn't mean that mine or anybodies Else's opinion doesn't count or can't be right.Le makes mistakes all the time, If they always went on the presumption she was alive they they sure didn't do alot of searching, They stayed tucked in their offices holding onto this DNA now that it is back IMO are they only saying they are working on premise she is alive, Finally maybe somebody will find this little girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1619 on: August 23, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - geraldo 1   8/23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O83FuykGbs8

caylee marie anthony case - geraldo 2    8/23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73VyHc1oSto

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.