April 24, 2024, 10:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344792 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: August 24, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »

Hello Monkeys!

I spoke to Tim Miller this evening and will be chatting with him again tomorrow at much greater length. He has informed me that no one from the family has contacted TES to search for Caylee.

Tim stated that he would be more than willing to help find Caylee. I asked him specifically whether TES only searches for people that are considered deceased. Already knowing the answer, Tim stated no. TES is a non-profit search team that looks for missing persons, alive or deceased. They respond to Amber Alerts as well as cases where it is presumed that the individual may be deceased.

All he needs is a call from the family to get the ball rolling. He is anxious to start. As Tim stated, there has been no real organized search for Caylee. Ruling certain areas out as prime locations would be key and make the most sense.

This is my person opinion, not Tim's. I think it is rather disingenuous for the family to bitch and moan about media coverage and the the MSM is not focusing on Caylee and the finding her when the family cannot pick up a telephone and call TES at 1-877-270-9500. Seems like a pretty easy act to do if one wanted to find a child. Why wouldn't one use all resources available to them to bring Caylee home?

Thanks Red!  TES is so awesome!

I think the Anthony family and Larry Garrison will tell you that they believe Casey and that Caylee is safe and with whoever it is Casey gave her to.  So...no need to search.

Well then I guess they could just tell the police exactly where Caylee is and all the media would go home and they could get back to their lives. 

How the hell could it be such a mystery where Caylee is if "something bad did not happen"?

Who turns down a resource to help find a missing loved one?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: August 24, 2008, 12:47:59 AM »

Kristin ive had some thoughts on this, the only thing i come up with is she saw something bad happen:murder, drug deal, hell ive even tossed around a pedifile or two, but 1 or 2 of these individuals would keep a live toddler and not come forward or dump her somewhere.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: August 24, 2008, 12:48:10 AM »

Hello Monkeys!

I spoke to Tim Miller this evening and will be chatting with him again tomorrow at much greater length. He has informed me that no one from the family has contacted TES to search for Caylee.

Tim stated that he would be more than willing to help find Caylee. I asked him specifically whether TES only searches for people that are considered deceased. Already knowing the answer, Tim stated no. TES is a non-profit search team that looks for missing persons, alive or deceased. They respond to Amber Alerts as well as cases where it is presumed that the individual may be deceased.

All he needs is a call from the family to get the ball rolling. He is anxious to start. As Tim stated, there has been no real organized search for Caylee. Ruling certain areas out as prime locations would be key and make the most sense.

This is my person opinion, not Tim's. I think it is rather disingenuous for the family to bitch and moan about media coverage and the the MSM is not focusing on Caylee and the finding her when the family cannot pick up a telephone and call TES at 1-877-270-9500. Seems like a pretty easy act to do if one wanted to find a child. Why wouldn't one use all resources available to them to bring Caylee home?
[/color]

These are my thoughts exactly, Red!

If Caylee was left ot taken by someone who was less than reputable...why in the heck would she callo in TES?

She is saying she is afraid of these people...so afraid she won't share info with LE. I am not saying it is true...always said it was possible though...and if it is case...no way would she call in TES.

Good point ldstlou.  My concern is that if someone reputable or less than reputable did take Caylee or otherwise acquired her, after all of the time and high profile publicity it seems unlikely to me that they would still have her.  I hope that this isn't the case, but I fear that they would want to get rid of the evidence and disappear.  TES has the skills to find people both living and deceased.  They would be such a tremendous asset to Orange County LE in this situation.  By not organizing searches or calling Tim Miller, I think the Anthonys are sending a very big message.  Cindy says that she wants the public and the media to search for little Caylee, but she doesn't seem to be putting much of her own energy in that direction.  George has even stopped driving around with his sign.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1683 on: August 24, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »

4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL 32829

Thanks Carpe!

They have never listed the home and it does not appear to have been refinanced. I would not have guessed that. The value certainly explains why they didn't have collateral for the bond (181k).

Carpe, thank you for always keeping us apprised of new video. I do not get fox news Sad and would be lost without you!

You're welcome, Pugs! Wink

Did you see these yet?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/fdgyryr.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/dgfdrtyry.png

I had not seen those! Should we bust them for not claiming the pool? LOL!

I got a kick out of that! I think the pool is the least of their problems

at this juncture. LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: August 24, 2008, 12:49:46 AM »

Ok so does noone else think it's strange that she sarting hanging around this new crowd..Who by all means are Drug dealers, gang members and such and it just so happens that some of them live at sawgrass. Maybe she wanted Tony's number so bad because maybe he knew the person who had Caylee better then Casey knew this person

Really?  You know that these people are drug dealers and gang members?  I didn't know that.  Casey has a trail of party photos with people looking every bit as "druggish and gangish" going back to 2006. 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: August 24, 2008, 12:51:34 AM »

I sure would like to know more about who Tony is!!!

Obvuoisly he stopped taking Casey's calls when she was in jail..why? He was the one person she wanted to talk to, why not take the call and see if you can get some info from her?

Won't talk to the medie..which is fine, but wht get upset with Clint when he does. My understanding is he severed the relationship with Clint because of it?

What has the guy got to hide?

Well it's my understanding that Tony has spoken with LE.  If LE need more information from him they know where to find him.  Tony may know more or he may just want to wash his hands of it.  He didn't know Casey very long and now all this?  I'm sure he's sorry now he ever met her.

Hey Klaas!!

I listened to the jailhouse tapes again...thanks for posting those!! Goo refresher.

Just struck me that she wanted to talk to Tony so badly...and that she said she had not spoken to him since that morning. I thought the cops were with her at every point that morning...I may be wrong...but just seemed strange to me when they are trying to find where she left Caylee...she would put in a call to Tony.

Then Padilla mentions she just fell hard for this guy...some took that as a motive for murder...but if tat were the case...I would think that is the last thing he would say...then the other day...can't remember who...but someone said somthing like..she got involved with some really bad people...and I thought also..something to the effect that she didn't want to implicate herself and her friend..am I remembering that correctly?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: August 24, 2008, 12:51:45 AM »

4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL 32829

Thanks Carpe!

They have never listed the home and it does not appear to have been refinanced. I would not have guessed that. The value certainly explains why they didn't have collateral for the bond (181k).

Carpe, thank you for always keeping us apprised of new video. I do not get fox news Sad and would be lost without you!

You're welcome, Pugs! Wink

Did you see these yet?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/fdgyryr.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/dgfdrtyry.png

I had not seen those! Should we bust them for not claiming the pool? LOL!

I got a kick out of that! I think the pool is the least of their problems

at this juncture. LOL

Ahhh....but yet another opportunity to misdirect the real story

There are Angels among us.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 24, 2008, 12:52:31 AM »

Good night everyone!!!!!!

Night, always! Sleep well!

Carpe I'm off to watch the videos again. Thanks so much for grabbing them. 

glad to do it, CBB! Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: August 24, 2008, 12:53:00 AM »

Ok so does noone else think it's strange that she sarting hanging around this new crowd..Who by all means are Drug dealers, gang members and such and it just so happens that some of them live at sawgrass. Maybe she wanted Tony's number so bad because maybe he knew the person who had Caylee better then Casey knew this person

Really?  You know that these people are drug dealers and gang members?  I didn't know that.  Casey has a trail of party photos with people looking every bit as "druggish and gangish" going back to 2006. 

Klaas...I can't remember who...but someone just alluded to that the other day...can't remember if it was Padilla..the guy who was with Padilla? Can't remember.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: August 24, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »

I just can't believe someone would not drop her off at walmart, gee, it seems so simple to me..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: August 24, 2008, 12:54:46 AM »

it was geraldo with momma's lawyer who alluded to it...go figure.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: August 24, 2008, 12:55:12 AM »

Kristin ive had some thoughts on this, the only thing i come up with is she saw something bad happen:murder, drug deal, hell ive even tossed around a pedifile or two, but 1 or 2 of these individuals would keep a live toddler and not come forward or dump her somewhere.

I think that is very possible too...something that scared her so bad she is clamming up.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 24, 2008, 12:55:57 AM »

it was geraldo with momma's lawyer who alluded to it...go figure.

I didn't see that one...so must have been another also.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1693 on: August 24, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »

Kristin...a personal question from me....why are you so very upset about TES getting involved in the search for Caylee...that is the way it looks to me...and NO...I'm not bashing you...only asking a question...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: August 24, 2008, 12:56:33 AM »

Who in the hell acts like this....Casey... I am afraid to tell what happened to Caylee because I fear for her safety....
Cindy....Everybody get off their asses and find Caylee....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: August 24, 2008, 12:56:52 AM »

Well I know they are drug dealers and gang members just as much as anyone here knows if Caylee is dead or if George is her father or if Casey is a drug addict, or if lee is the father or George covered up for Casey, or if Casey is a whore, or Caylee was buried or Caylee was burned. or if Jesus is the father or if Tony was in on it or if Cindy was in on it...As of right now we are all speculating..

But i do believe Geraldo showed paperwork of people who's address were listed as Sawgrass.But I guess that is just a coincidence too
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: August 24, 2008, 12:58:04 AM »

I just can't believe someone would not drop her off at walmart, gee, it seems so simple to me..

It could happen...

...but they need to do it at a Walmart Super Center.

This way they can get a hair cut, buy a folding card table, and knock out

their grocery shopping all in one shot! 

> WILL NEVER HAPPEN

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: August 24, 2008, 12:58:18 AM »

I think that is very possible too...something that scared her so bad she is clamming up.

You know one scenario I had never thought of....but just hit me...because at times she says Caylee is ok...and other times she is afraid for her.

What if Casey saw something she should not have...and purposely left her with someone she knew...to hide Caylee from these people to keep her from harms way.

I know far fetched..but possible.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: August 24, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »

Hello Monkeys!

Good question Red.... I know for a fact that there are messages left on their answering machine with the info for TES and that Rick has been contacted. I don't think that Cindy is very  happy with Rick...

My further conversation with Tim went as follows. BTW Tim Miller will be on Dana's next show discussing in his own words potential search options.

Tim compared a search for Caylee similar to the Jesse Davis case. When TES went there to organize a search for Jesse where hundreds of people showed up to volunteer. Because of the media attention of this case Tim expects close to 1000 volunteers.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/06/volunteers_will_resume_search.html

There has never been a truly organized search for Caylee and so may areas could be professionally eliminated if such a search was allowed to proceed.

Also, think about what happened in the Jesse Davis case. When TES began these searches and the fear of Bobby Cutts Jr was that her body would be found. If they found her he would have got the needle. Instead it put pressure on Cutts to cop a plea with the DA to give up where he put Jesse in order to have his life spared.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: August 24, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »

Klaas...I can't remember who...but someone just alluded to that the other day...can't remember if it was Padilla..the guy who was with Padilla? Can't remember.

Judging from the photos and lack of arrest record....there are worse she could have been dealing with. These are not seedy people is comparison to the dangerous perps I've seen around here before.

Kristin....for the record, I've admired your posts from day one and I know your heart is in the right place. For a time I was convinced that Casey sold Caylee to a wonderful rich couple (from Monte Carlo..in my mind), then some one asked me....Is that why she needed the shovel? To bury the money.

There are Angels among us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.