April 20, 2024, 10:06:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344638 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: August 24, 2008, 02:27:40 AM »

If Caylee was kidnapped by someone who just wanted a 3 year old, why would they harm her?

If someone kidnapped Caylee for money, the Anthony family would not likely be a target, especially Casey. She had no job, no money. The grandparents were already sucked dry to the tune of approx. $45,000, after Cindy dipped into her 401K plan to repay about half of that.

JMO

This $45,000 keeps coming up in conversations.  Did she charge this amount during the 31 days away from the Anthony's home and during the time Caylee was missing?  We know she stole money from her friend Amy.  Who racks up that amount on a credit card and then why doesn't the parent own up to it and tell what she used that much money on?  I am outof here for the night. Must take aspirin before I go to bed. This family is loony.

Keep me from getting the Rick story confused in here, but did she steal from Cindy's Dad's account before she left with Caylee? Is that just a Rick thing?

CBB.... Rick is legit...

HUH?? Did I miss a memo?

I thought he posted that he had fooled everyone!! 

There was more than one Rick, remember....the fake and the real one...

Yeah and they told the same story

I think the guy is legit Kristin. She may well have been telling her friends she was pregnant...but don't think she was telling her parents.

And apparently it was pretty obvious to everyone at the wedding, except Cindy and George anyways.

Greta would not report info that was not from a verified source. I know this because she called me and told me that. I gave her Rick's contact info so that she could verify that he is Cindy's brother.

Maybe next time you talk to Greta you can ask her to bring you to Florida with her so you can help in the search

What is your problem? I had emailed Greta about Rick. SHE called me within 5 minutes to get contact info. for Rick. And if I lived in Florida I would do whatever I could to find Caylee.

If Casey knows who has Caylee and Caylee is alive, then I guess there is no need for a search, a simple drive to the local Walmart or Drug Store should do the trick...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1841 on: August 24, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »

Ldstlou? I'm furious that Tim Miller is willing to step in with help, and the Anthony's won't contact him. SOMEBODY here needs to put Caylee first!!!

I think it's VERY telling that they are not doing that!

I think it is awful too CBB..I do.

But it is no different than the whole wedding party KNOWING Casey was pregnant and Cindy saying...no way!!

I am in no way saying it is right!!

You know me...you know how I am with my Monkey!!! I would be tearing up the whole damned state...country is I had to to find MY baby boy!!!!

All I am saying is....they have bought Casey's story...just like they always have.

Is it true...most likely not...is it possible...until we have more info...it is possible!!!

Is it what you or I would do...not in a million years!!!

Even if I had gotten involved with something bad....I'd go to the ends of the earth to get him back...or die trying!!! I don't care who the hell you are...you take my baby...and it is all over!!!

But...BUT!!! this family is obviously not like most of us.

Ldstlou..............I can buy that they believe Casey. I really can. But the search spin and lawyer double speak is too much. We both heard Cindy when she reported that Caylee was missing. THAT reaction was what one would expect. We both could easily relate to Cindy's call. If the same passion existed to find her Grandaughter today, there's no way anyone could keep her from contacting TES. She has said that if Casey is responsible, she agrees that Casey should be in jail.

BUT...............what's the difference in them conducting searches, as Jose swears they are, and police searching? If the Anthony family endorses a search for Caylee, why not assist those who are the most qualified to have a successful one? If they endorse searches, why isn't Casey telling them the truth in order to make the searches productive? Why lie about work, the apt. that was vacant for months, etc.

The FBI and police can work undercover in plain clothes far better than a lay person, and they look just alike.

TES has offered and if anyone in that family is motivated to find Caylee, there is no reason, even to an Anthony, that they can't figure out that it would be more effective than their own searches. Deciding to search apparently isn't an issue..............their atty is on national TV saying they are conducting them and scolding police for not conducting them. The only issue is the quality of the search. They are CHOOSING not to get the best for Caylee. I cannot abide that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: August 24, 2008, 02:30:21 AM »

Lisa don't make me come up there.  You know I thought I was going to have to get out another cereal box the other day.  You know what I mean. lol  Dang grass cutters.

you are such a hoot!!!!

Will call Kristin in the morn by the way!! Got the e-mail late tonight.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: August 24, 2008, 02:32:26 AM »

Innocent people have nothing to hide.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: August 24, 2008, 02:33:31 AM »

Cindy wants the media to go away to the point where she is cursing at them and threatening to hose them down.  What a different response from the Holloways, McCanns, and Petersons.  Those families wanted as much media coverage as possible to keep the story alive and to keep their daughters' faces in front of the public.  Cindy seems a lot more concerned about upsetting her household than finding her granddaughter.  We have an FBI that is highly trained and skilled at finding kidnappers.  Tim Miller and TES are highly skilled at finding missing people.  Quit jerking us around, Cindy.  Your daughter knows what happened to Caylee and as far as I am concerned you are now an accessory in Caylee's disappearance.

SS, you are right on...completely correct.  This Thread is getting me annoyed, it's horrible enough that this poor baby is missing and most likely deceased,.....dealing with such sympathy for that POS family ,the Anthonys, is more than I am able to tolerate tonight!!!!

Not saying it is the same scenario...but I read the same hatred and contempt for a family for months in the Maddy McCann thread..and it really annoyed me.

I am going to stay open to every possibility until I find out more information on what happened to Caylee.

And you are damned right...I have sympathy for any grandparent who doesn't know where their granddaughter is...whether they are shitty people or not.

ldstlou,

My thoughts are not directed at you at all or anyone else who shares an opinion that is different than mine.  My thoughts are directed at the Anthonys who I feel are obstructing the authorities and preventing them from finding little Caylee.  It's been two months of nonsense and a baby is out there somewhere either with strangers or deceased.  I am comparing the Anthonys to other families that we have watched go through hell because their daughters were missing.  The Anthony's are frustrating the process of finding Caylee and I am infuriated at them - not at anyone on this forum.  I am angry because they are criticizing the media and the public while they have failed to use the resources that are available to them.  I can only imagine what you would do if your little monkey disappeared.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1845 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:14 AM »

Ldstlou? I'm furious that Tim Miller is willing to step in with help, and the Anthony's won't contact him. SOMEBODY here needs to put Caylee first!!!

But it is no different than the whole wedding party KNOWING Casey was pregnant and Cindy saying...no way!!

You know me...you know how I am with my Monkey!!! I would be tearing up the whole damned state...country is I had to to find MY baby boy!!!!

All I am saying is....they have bought Casey's story...just like they always have.

Is it true...most likely not...is it possible...until we have more info...it is possible!!!

Even if I had gotten involved with something bad....I'd go to the ends of the earth to get him back...or die trying!!! I don't care who the hell you are...you take my baby...and it is all over!!!

Ldstlou..............I can buy that they believe Casey. I really can. But the search spin and lawyer double speak is too much. We both heard Cindy when she reported that Caylee was missing. THAT reaction was what one would expect. We both could easily relate to Cindy's call. If the same passion existed to find her Grandaughter today, there's no way anyone could keep her from contacting TES. She has said that if Casey is responsible, she agrees that Casey should be in jail.

BUT...............what's the difference in them conducting searches, as Jose swears they are, and police searching? If the Anthony family endorses a search for Caylee, why not assist those who are the most qualified to have a successful one? If they endorse searches, why isn't Casey telling them the truth in order to make the searches productive? Why lie about work, the apt. that was vacant for months, etc.

The FBI and police can work undercover in plain clothes far better than a lay person, and they look just alike.

TES has offered and if anyone in that family is motivated to find Caylee, there is no reason, even to an Anthony, that they can't figure out that it would be more effective than their own searches. Deciding to search apparently isn't an issue..............their atty is on national TV saying they are conducting them and scolding police for not conducting them. The only issue is the quality of the search. They are CHOOSING not to get the best for Caylee. I cannot abide that.

AND SOMEONE SHOULD BE CALLING OUT THEIR LYING ASSES FOR EXACTLY THOSE REASONS.....FOR CAYLEE!

There are Angels among us.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1846 on: August 24, 2008, 02:36:24 AM »

I think if we nail the father down... we'll have cracked a good nut.

I just put on my Magic Swami cap.... mmmmmm ummmmmm ummmm

CAYLEE'S FATHER IS VERY CLOSE. HE IS IN HER FAMILY TREE.

The one that doesn't need to be dug up with a shovel.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: August 24, 2008, 02:37:14 AM »

Geraldo or Greta need to have Tim Miller on so he can let the world know how much he would love to come and help search for Caylee, but the family for some reason won't make the call.

See how that goes over.

Surely the Orlando PD wouldn't mind.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1848 on: August 24, 2008, 02:40:11 AM »

Cubbee..............Thanks! You have mail! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: August 24, 2008, 02:40:49 AM »

CBB...I am not for one second...saying that ANYTHING this family has done...or not done is correct. It is not!!! It is all wrong...and trust me when I tell you I am SCREAMING inside about it just like you are!!!!

But I am trying to understand their reasoning...that is just who I am...I HAVE to understand why people do what they do. And as insane as it is....I can understand their actions...if they believe that Caylee was kidnapped by people who the cops could not protect them from.

NOTICE the word INSANE!!! But that is exactly how they are thinking right now...and I am not talking about Casey...I despise her!!!! I am talking about Cindy, George and Lee. When I say I understand what they are doing...I say that as an *******...NEVER ONCE DID I SAY I AGREE!!!!!

I don't agree!!!!! I would be...you know what I would be if it were me!!!!

So what do you guys want me to do....stop coming to this thread??!!! Why does it piss you off so bad that I try and explore every damned avenue!!! I imagine it is the SAME thing LE is doing too.

So now you tell me....what do you want me to do?

I WON'T just go along with the crowd!!! And I can't stand some of the hateful things being said...but I shut my mouth about it.

But the sarcasm is starting to get to me.

I say I will leave for awhile...you say no...stay with us.

But I stay...and you get pissed and annoyed and sometimes down right mean.

So maybe I should just stick to the Natalee thread..it is what I had to do in Maddie's case

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: August 24, 2008, 02:41:28 AM »

Cubbee..............Thanks! You have mail! 

Got it and replied!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: August 24, 2008, 02:45:31 AM »

My husband and I adopted a 10 year old boy in March. He has a mild form of autism and a history of abuse that I don't even like to think about. He asks me everyday if "they've found the little girl yet"? With all the things he has to deal with, even he has Caylee in the forefront of his mind. This is why I am so angry with the Anthony's. Not only are they causing us as adults many sleepness nights, they're adding a source of stress to my prince. Damn their lies and excuses, put up or shut up and give us all some peace. I hate them for how they've discarded Caylee so easily and I hate them for stressing my son!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: August 24, 2008, 02:46:27 AM »

Lisa no one is saying you have to agree.  You know I respect your opinion.  I do.  I don't ness. agree.  You ain't going no where.  If we all agreed about everything we wouldn't accomplish anything.

I took the blinders off many many years ago.  I try to search it all through.  Sometimes what I come up with is wrong.  I just don't like liars and that makes me very suspicious (spelling) when people are caught in falsehoods. It makes me look harder at them and be a little more critical.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: August 24, 2008, 02:46:49 AM »

Cindy wants the media to go away to the point where she is cursing at them and threatening to hose them down.  What a different response from the Holloways, McCanns, and Petersons.  Those families wanted as much media coverage as possible to keep the story alive and to keep their daughters' faces in front of the public.  Cindy seems a lot more concerned about upsetting her household than finding her granddaughter.  We have an FBI that is highly trained and skilled at finding kidnappers.  Tim Miller and TES are highly skilled at finding missing people.  Quit jerking us around, Cindy.  Your daughter knows what happened to Caylee and as far as I am concerned you are now an accessory in Caylee's disappearance.

SS, you are right on...completely correct.  This Thread is getting me annoyed, it's horrible enough that this poor baby is missing and most likely deceased,.....dealing with such sympathy for that POS family ,the Anthonys, is more than I am able to tolerate tonight!!!!

Not saying it is the same scenario...but I read the same hatred and contempt for a family for months in the Maddy McCann thread..and it really annoyed me.

I am going to stay open to every possibility until I find out more information on what happened to Caylee.

And you are damned right...I have sympathy for any grandparent who doesn't know where their granddaughter is...whether they are shitty people or not.

ldstlou,

My thoughts are not directed at you at all or anyone else who shares an opinion that is different than mine.  My thoughts are directed at the Anthonys who I feel are obstructing the authorities and preventing them from finding little Caylee.  It's been two months of nonsense and a baby is out there somewhere either with strangers or deceased.  I am comparing the Anthonys to other families that we have watched go through hell because their daughters were missing.  The Anthony's are frustrating the process of finding Caylee and I am infuriated at them - not at anyone on this forum.  I am angry because they are criticizing the media and the public while they have failed to use the resources that are available to them.  I can only imagine what you would do if your little monkey disappeared.

And know you aren't directing them at me...hope you didn't think I was referring to you. You have been very fair with me.

I agree heart and soul the Anthony's are not conducting themselves the way they should, the way we expect them to..THE WAY WE WOULD!!!

But I can't hate the grandparents for that...and I can't not have sympathy for Lee, Cindy and George.

I don't know how I would react...I DO KNOW it would NOT be how they are!!! That is certain. But I don't despise them because they don't.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: August 24, 2008, 02:48:57 AM »

Lisa no one is saying you have to agree.  You know I respect your opinion.  I do.  I don't ness. agree.  You ain't going no where.  If we all agreed about everything we wouldn't accomplish anything.

I took the blinders off many many years ago.  I try to search it all through.  Sometimes what I come up with is wrong.  I just don't like liars and that makes me very suspicious (spelling) when people are caught in falsehoods. It makes me look harder at them and be a little more critical.

Snoop...my heart says Caylee is gone...but I have been trying to play out every possible scenario in my mind...HOPING!!! there is another story.

I have taken alot of heat for that.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: August 24, 2008, 02:49:30 AM »

PugRule   Congrats on the adoption of your son.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: August 24, 2008, 02:50:33 AM »

PugRule   Congrats on the adoption of your son.

Thank you Snoopy!
He is so wonderful it is humbling!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1857 on: August 24, 2008, 02:52:13 AM »

Good night cage mates....Praying tomorrow brings resolution to all...Peace be With You...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: August 24, 2008, 02:53:10 AM »

Snoop...my heart says Caylee is gone...but I have been trying to play out every possible scenario in my mind...HOPING!!! there is another story.

I have taken alot of heat for that.

I know kiddo.  I always always start with trying to find the good in people.  I don't start off looking for the bad.  But sometimes that's where it takes me.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: August 24, 2008, 02:53:46 AM »

Nite Des and goodnight all my Monkeys....sleep well, tomorrow is another day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.