April 25, 2024, 07:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344817 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: August 24, 2008, 03:06:46 AM »

Night All!!

Was just going to stop by for a moment...way past my bedtime now...again!!! lol

Good night sweetpea.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1881 on: August 24, 2008, 03:08:06 AM »

Here's the post:

Hello Monkeys!

I spoke to Tim Miller this evening and will be chatting with him again tomorrow at much greater length. He has informed me that no one from the family has contacted TES to search for Caylee.

Tim stated that he would be more than willing to help find Caylee. I asked him specifically whether TES only searches for people that are considered deceased. Already knowing the answer, Tim stated no. TES is a non-profit search team that looks for missing persons, alive or deceased. They respond to Amber Alerts as well as cases where it is presumed that the individual may be deceased.

All he needs is a call from the family to get the ball rolling. He is anxious to start. As Tim stated, there has been no real organized search for Caylee. Ruling certain areas out as prime locations would be key and make the most sense.

This is my person opinion, not Tim's. I think it is rather disingenuous for the family to bitch and moan about media coverage and the the MSM is not focusing on Caylee and the finding her when the family cannot pick up a telephone and call TES at 1-877-270-9500. Seems like a pretty easy act to do if one wanted to find a child. Why wouldn't one use all resources available to them to bring Caylee home?

Good question Red.... I know for a fact that there are messages left on their answering machine with the info for TES and that Rick has been contacted. I don't think that Cindy is very  happy with Rick...

My further conversation with Tim went as follows. BTW Tim Miller will be on Dana's next show discussing in his own words potential search options.

Tim compared a search for Caylee similar to the Jesse Davis case. When TES went there to organize a search for Jesse where hundreds of people showed up to volunteer. Because of the media attention of this case Tim expects close to 1000 volunteers.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/06/volunteers_will_resume_search.html

There has never been a truly organized search for Caylee and so may areas could be professionally eliminated if such a search was allowed to proceed.

Also, think about what happened in the Jesse Davis case. When TES began these searches and the fear of Bobby Cutts Jr was that her body would be found. If they found her he would have got the needle. Instead it put pressure on Cutts to cop a plea with the DA to give up where he put Jesse in order to have his life spared.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1882 on: August 24, 2008, 03:09:36 AM »

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: August 24, 2008, 03:11:42 AM »

Well maybe I'm being too hard.  I just feel that Caylee has been thrown under the bus for the sake of Casey.  I know that sounds terrible I just don't know how else to say it.  Maybe I'll feel differently tomm.  I would love to be wrong.  How I would love for Caylee to be alive.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1884 on: August 24, 2008, 03:17:15 AM »

Well maybe I'm being too hard.  I just feel that Caylee has been thrown under the bus for the sake of Casey.  I know that sounds terrible I just don't know how else to say it.  Maybe I'll feel differently tomm.  I would love to be wrong.  How I would love for Caylee to be alive.

Stick with your beliefs, Snoop.

FACTS

EVIDENCE

COMMON SENSE

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: August 24, 2008, 03:17:28 AM »

That's all I want to...And at times It may seem like I am defending Casey but I am not...She is the reason why all this has started but I also feel like Caylee is alive and don't think she would hurt her daughter or have been able to dispose of her body, she was careless and handed her kid off to someone that she shouldn't have trusted.IMO
 I think maybe she got involved in the wrong crowd and it spiraled out of control... I have hope that Caylee will be found alive and hopefully it will be very soon.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1886 on: August 24, 2008, 03:19:14 AM »

Nicely put, and I feel the same way, snoopy!

I'm reminding myself, so I'll share it with others, but, we do have to be careful that we attack the issue we disagree with, instead of the poster. I don't want anyone to feel they can't disagree. It's fair that we all be able to defend our positions.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: August 24, 2008, 03:25:07 AM »

The Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported Saturday that since her release, Anthony violated the curfew associated with her house arrest.

Orange County Corrections Department spokesman Allen Moore told the newspaper Anthony was late arriving home Friday after a meeting with her attorney, but was granted a one-time reprieve for the violation.

We won’t be doing this again, Moore said of the incident.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1888 on: August 24, 2008, 03:25:38 AM »

You hit the nail on the head, Snoopy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: August 24, 2008, 03:26:26 AM »

That's all I want to...And at times It may seem like I am defending Casey but I am not...She is the reason why all this has started but I also feel like Caylee is alive and don't think she would hurt her daughter or have been able to dispose of her body, she was careless and handed her kid off to someone that she shouldn't have trusted.IMO
 I think maybe she got involved in the wrong crowd and it spiraled out of control... I have hope that Caylee will be found alive and hopefully it will be very soon.

I hope you're right Kristin.  I truly do.  Maybe me coming from a long line of police officers / secret service / pinkertons family makes me look at things differently.

And I have been on the other end as well.  Had a terrible family ordeal many years ago that I don't care to go into that made me take the blinders off.  It's why I hate liars so bad.  Liars can send innocent people to prison and liars can keep criminals out of prison.

This case reminds me in some ways of Natalee.  If people lie enough.....muddy the waters enough then the truth can't shine through.

We have the greatest justice system in the world but it will only work if everyone tells the truth.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1890 on: August 24, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »

OK, I'm taking a calculated risk here, but I'm worn out, and I think I'll turn in. We're on page 95 and I think it will be ok until a mod gets up in the morning. The next thread is made, but locked. If you guys get really long winded, or really prolific, this thread will go on until one of us shows up to unlock it. 

That shouldn't 'cause an earthquake or anything! You guys have a great night, and I'm so glad to be among you! Nite!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: August 24, 2008, 03:29:16 AM »

OK, I'm taking a calculated risk here, but I'm worn out, and I think I'll turn in. We're on page 95 and I think it will be ok until a mod gets up in the morning. The next thread is made, but locked. If you guys get really long winded, or really prolific, this thread will go on until one of us shows up to unlock it. 

That shouldn't 'cause an earthquake or anything! You guys have a great night, and I'm so glad to be among you! Nite!

Night CBB!

------------------
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1892 on: August 24, 2008, 03:31:07 AM »

Goodnight, CBB.  You are a sweetheart.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: August 24, 2008, 03:32:28 AM »

Ldstlou!!! Don't go anywhere! I'm not pissed at you! I'm pissed, for sure! But not at you! You just sit still, and have any opinion you want. I understand dysfunctional families, but they passed GO tonight when they refuse to contact TES.

It's OK if you don't agree with my opinion. Argue with me! Actually, I think you have been, so.................uh, GREAT JOB! 

CBB has anyone reached out to the Anthony family to let them know about TES??

Well i emailed the family and left a VM with the number and website addy just in case nobody else did

Cindy was told about TES during and interview with Dana. The family has been contacted and given the phone number, fax and website along with Tim Millers number....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1894 on: August 24, 2008, 03:33:10 AM »

Sunnyintx...

I could not go to sleep without answering your question...many pages ago..about...why I would need to have anyone confirm my making a call to Tim Miller...the reason is...there are so many Wonderful New Monkeys now...who might not know that my only contribution to the forum is...calling people, and trying to gather information to bring back to the cage...and give that info to the people who can do the most with it...that's all...

(((((((((((Sunny)))))))))))))

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: August 24, 2008, 03:33:37 AM »

I think you said it well.
I wonder how long Casey's irresponsible behavior has been going on.  A lot must have happened prior for Cindy to call the police to take her daughter. I see the calling the police on her as tough love in a way and the absolute last straw. Trouble is, she let too much happen before taking that step.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: August 24, 2008, 03:34:02 AM »

Casey is so use to doing what she wants when she wants she just can understand that there are rules.

It is our job as parents to raise our children up to be Godly honorable people.  And I know I have made my share of mistakes.  And I know that some people are just born screwed up.  They have no moral compass.  It just makes me mad when parents don't do their job.  And....well......I think that's why Caylee is gone.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: August 24, 2008, 03:34:25 AM »

I hope you're right Kristin.  I truly do.  Maybe me coming from a long line of police officers / secret service / pinkertons family makes me look at things differently.

And I have been on the other end as well.  Had a terrible family ordeal many years ago that I don't care to go into that made me take the blinders off.  It's why I hate liars so bad.  Liars can send innocent people to prison and liars can keep criminals out of prison.

This case reminds me in some ways of Natalee.  If people lie enough.....muddy the waters enough then the truth can't shine through.
We have the greatest justice system in the world but it will only work if everyone tells the truth.

You are right...I just can't see her killing her kid maybe because I don't want to see it maybe because I can't imagine caylee being out there dead somewhere and her mom just doesn't care..From her story and the way she is acting makes sense to me in a way alot more sense then her killing caylee and being so cold about it.. I think she trusted the wrong people I think she handed her child to someone in the crowd she was with and they took off...Why I don't know...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: August 24, 2008, 03:35:09 AM »

Goodnight CBB.  I'll prolly quit blabbering here in a little bit.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: August 24, 2008, 03:35:13 AM »

Night Monkeys.... going to the blanket show...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.