April 26, 2024, 11:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344859 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: August 24, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »

Tony Padilla is posting on WS at times. Here are some of his recent posts from yesterday. My thoughts in RED.

Hopefully that means you thought I was older than you thought. Thanks for your kind comments and you must have seen the piece today that Geraldo did. Leonard and Geraldo go back a ways together. Again, this is probably how Baez & Padilla got hooked up. They knew the interview was coming but I really didn't!! When Geraldo started coming in Leonard said you are doing this one. Thanks for the nice comments! And yes, they do make you wear make-up!

Leonard and I are not guarding the house at all. Rob and about 5 others are doing the security all around the house and neighborhood. When this is all said and done and hopefully Caylee comes home I will have some wild stories about some things that you will be surprised about. Patience though!!

I believe that if the body is found depending on where it is found, the police will probably get more than enough evidence to arrest and convict whoever did it. If Casey were to participate somehow in Caylee's death then she shoulod be prosecuted and penalized to the highest degree. Remember she deserves all the rights entitled her and it would be totally unfair for me to speculate whatsoever either way. It sounds to me like Tony believes Caylee is dead, "if the body is found".

Originally Posted by XXX
Yea but how does Leonard know that Caylee is alive? He really doesn't know what Casey did with her. Maybe have Leonard search for Caylee in Mexico or Puerto Rico. How about Athens GA, anywhere but Florida? Why has the search for Caylee been strictly in Florida?

Try going back and listening to the interviews that Leonard has done tipping off certain areas. He will be investigating soon and looking in very interesting places.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: August 24, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I just popped in to make sure that George is still watching the people who have Caylee.   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: August 24, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »

I heard Casey's lawyer say that they believe Casey and that Caylee is safe and with whoever it is Casey gave her to.  So...no need to search.
Well what are they waiting for. GET OFF YOU ASS AND GET HER

Also in JMO  only that the  DNA tests are inconclusive...

Not enough proof

I'm leaning that way too, Blonde. Logically, if the forensics came back positive, they wouldn't have needed the air tests. Also, the forensic analyst on NG the other nite stated it shouldn't take more than a few weeks. My only sense of confusion on this lies with the 2 cadaver dogs and the testimony of the detective on how the car smelled.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1923 on: August 24, 2008, 09:24:36 AM »

Good morning -

I missed a great deal of good conversation last night because I did something to the splitter box that connects to the TV on the deck during the Steeler game. I think I just bumped it and all is fine now - I'm such a +++++ sometimes. 

ANYWAY - I usually have a good idea or two and at least I think they are good ideas, but others might disagree. Here is my idea. Seeing as how the Anthonys are not going to search and as I read through the pages (I skipped a few) I am still NOT seeing that the Anthonys have made the necessary phone calls to TES even though Red Tim and Cubbee have made all the arrangements on this end of things. Maybe if the MSM, posters and bloggers put out the word to all of greater Orlando that there will be a search next Saturday and Sunday, we could get all of the city to just check a few hundred square feet in the areas in their immediate vicinity. These searchers will not have to check a huge area, just the areas right around their homes and any vacant lots close by.

In a sense - you have a QUANTITY SEARCH as opposed to a QUALITY SEARCH. This would clear 90% of the greater Orlando area in less than 6 to 8 hours.

You do not need the LE or permission from the Anthonys to get this to happen.

Of course there will be many areas not searched. There would always be some places not covered. But this could clear a good deal of area in a short time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: August 24, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »

I found it interesting that not once, but twice, the OC sheriff? said that the FBI AND

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

Who are the other federal detectives?  DEA, Sex Crimes (is that FBI?)...???

Buckeye, I thought they said FDLE. That's Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/about_fdle/general.asp

Thanks.  I thought it was odd that there would be two Federal depts. on the case. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: August 24, 2008, 09:31:23 AM »

Good morning -

I missed a great deal of good conversation last night because I did something to the splitter box that connects to the TV on the deck during the Steeler game. I think I just bumped it and all is fine now - I'm such a +++++ sometimes. 

ANYWAY - I usually have a good idea or two and at least I think they are good ideas, but others might disagree. Here is my idea. Seeing as how the Anthonys are not going to search and as I read through the pages (I skipped a few) I am still NOT seeing that the Anthonys have made the necessary phone calls to TES even though Red Tim and Cubbee have made all the arrangements on this end of things. Maybe if the MSM, posters and bloggers put out the word to all of greater Orlando that there will be a search next Saturday and Sunday, we could get all of the city to just check a few hundred square feet in the areas in their immediate vicinity. These searchers will not have to check a huge area, just the areas right around their homes and any vacant lots close by.

In a sense - you have a QUANTITY SEARCH as opposed to a QUALITY SEARCH. This would clear 90% of the greater Orlando area in less than 6 to 8 hours.

Of course there will be many areas not searched. There would always be some places not covered. But this could clear a good deal of area in a short time.

I was wondering that too.Like is there a wasy to get people to come and aknowledge they have checked certains areas surroding their home and maybe at lunch people can get together and search around their work..
Have them search while taking their dogs out for a walk..

Someone needs to get out the word..I bet alot of people although they want to help CAYLEE, don't want any part of the Anthony's "search efforts"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: August 24, 2008, 09:34:42 AM »

I want the results of the forensics released asap.
What happens if there is no forensic evidence that there was a dead body in that car? That would mean:

1. Caylee died somewhere other than the car?
2. Caylee was put in the car, but left no evidence?
3. Casey took care of Caylee's body without involving the car?
4. Casey has an accomplice with a car?

I would add that maybe the tests just didn't show evidence that was there, but that's hard for me to believe because if there was enough evidence to produce a horrible smell, there should be a detectable source............right?

Caylee died at the hands of Casey.  I don't believe it was an accident.  Accidents can be explained.  An outright murder can't.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: August 24, 2008, 09:37:51 AM »

I found it interesting that not once, but twice, the OC sheriff? said that the FBI AND

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

Buckeye, I thought they said FDLE. That's Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Thanks.  I thought it was odd that there would be two Federal depts. on the case. 

The other night when I was listening to Dana, Wendy Murphy mentioned something about a sex/crimes detective being involved.  Wendy said something like it raised red flags for her because she thought the child was abused.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: August 24, 2008, 09:51:18 AM »

GAS CANS---

I have been thinking *what if* they were never stolen...

All cops are not 100% Good..casey says she doesn't trust the LE,could be for numerous reasons,but maybe George has a friend(s) on the inside.George calls the cop "friend" he comes out to the house and george says "look I need to make this out this report..Have it say my gas cans are gone, there is damage to the doors and so on..."
(I never did notice damage on those doors and something tells me they were not fixed because they were not damaged)..

George "friend" --"How much you wanna say they were worth"
George---" I don't know how about 50 bucks"
George's "friend" without giving it much thought says--"Alright sounds good"

If the cop took time to dust for prints, you would think he would take the time to do math there is no way $50 worth of gas was in those cans..

I also find it odd George gave the time they could have been stolen up to 10:00am 6/24/2008..Especially when time reported is 10:20 am?So where was George 20 minutes before at 10:00am?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: August 24, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »

Good morning -

Rob, Joseph Jordan, who was on Dana's show the other night will be joining us soon. He had registered and was waiting to be approved, and klaas approved him last night. Maybe you could talk with him about your idea...
BTW... I left a message on the cell phone # for Lee Anthony regarding TES....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: August 24, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »

Tony Padilla is posting on WS at times. Here are some of his recent posts from yesterday. My thoughts in RED.

Hopefully that means you thought I was older than you thought. Thanks for your kind comments and you must have seen the piece today that Geraldo did. Leonard and Geraldo go back a ways together. Again, this is probably how Baez & Padilla got hooked up. They knew the interview was coming but I really didn't!! When Geraldo started coming in Leonard said you are doing this one. Thanks for the nice comments! And yes, they do make you wear make-up!

Leonard and I are not guarding the house at all. Rob and about 5 others are doing the security all around the house and neighborhood. When this is all said and done and hopefully Caylee comes home I will have some wild stories about some things that you will be surprised about. Patience though!!

I believe that if the body is found depending on where it is found, the police will probably get more than enough evidence to arrest and convict whoever did it. If Casey were to participate somehow in Caylee's death then she shoulod be prosecuted and penalized to the highest degree. Remember she deserves all the rights entitled her and it would be totally unfair for me to speculate whatsoever either way. It sounds to me like Tony believes Caylee is dead, "if the body is found".

Originally Posted by XXX
Yea but how does Leonard know that Caylee is alive? He really doesn't know what Casey did with her. Maybe have Leonard search for Caylee in Mexico or Puerto Rico. How about Athens GA, anywhere but Florida? Why has the search for Caylee been strictly in Florida?

Try going back and listening to the interviews that Leonard has done tipping off certain areas. He will be investigating soon and looking in very interesting places.

MRS., I have been reading Tony's posts as he posts them, some interesting posts, especially if you read between the lines .... JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: August 24, 2008, 10:00:56 AM »

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

The other night when I was listening to Dana, Wendy Murphy mentioned something about a sex/crimes detective being involved.  Wendy said something like it raised red flags for her because she thought the child was abused.

FDLE does have a very active sex crimes division.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do

We also know that this is attached to Casey's Case Actions now

8/22/2008     A     NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV

The neglect charge may be through the abuse division, I'm not sure. IIRC, when the sex crimes officer visited the Anthony home, he made a strange comment that it was some type of a social call to keep up the rapport. I just don't by that story.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: August 24, 2008, 10:02:11 AM »

Good morning -

Rob, Joseph Jordan, who was on Dana's show the other night will be joining us soon. He had registered and was waiting to be approved, and klaas approved him last night. Maybe you could talk with him about your idea...

He was here earlier and posted on Garrison's thread

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: August 24, 2008, 10:02:29 AM »

GAS CANS---

I have been thinking *what if* they were never stolen...

All cops are not 100% Good..casey says she doesn't trust the LE,could be for numerous reasons,but maybe George has a friend(s) on the inside.George calls the cop "friend" he comes out to the house and george says "look I need to make this out this report..Have it say my gas cans are gone, there is damage to the doors and so on..."
(I never did notice damage on those doors and something tells me they were not fixed because they were not damaged)..

George "friend" --"How much you wanna say they were worth"
George---" I don't know how about 50 bucks"
George's "friend" without giving it much thought says--"Alright sounds good"

If the cop took time to dust for prints, you would think he would take the time to do math there is no way $50 worth of gas was in those cans..

I also find it odd George gave the time they could have been stolen up to 10:00am 6/24/2008..Especially when time reported is 10:20 am?So where was George 20 minutes before at 10:00am?

I agree.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: August 24, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »

Gotta love the folk at dreamindemon....first the pizza and now this....

Hey Casey where's Caylee"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One blogger group has come up with an inovative idea to put a little pressure on Casey Anthony to spill the beans about lil Caylee! You are going to start seeing cars everywhere with "Hey Casey where's Caylee" logos on their vehicles. It has already started, so be watching.
Not just in florida we have comfirmed people saying they are bearing said logo on their vehicles in Va, NC, Tennesse, and even Canada! Its spreading like crazy!!! Casey is the person that holds the keys to where this child is and what happened, lets all be a part of getting to that truth!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: August 24, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »

This is the document that Geraldo showed last night.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: August 24, 2008, 10:04:32 AM »

Good morning -

He was here earlier and posted on Garrison's thread

Good, last I spoke with him he had not been approved yet...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: August 24, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »

Heather Colbert is listed on the Society Entertainment False name document I just posted.

When I googled her address, I found it is a single family home and is for sale:

http://real-estate.nextag.com/propID_66863775/773-Nw-16th-Pl/Pompano-Beach/Florida/homes-html

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: August 24, 2008, 10:11:38 AM »

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

I had a co-worker at one time that fit casey to a T..She could spin on a dime if she did not get her way.She lived at home with her mom and dad and she had 2 little girls from 2 dads...She loved to party and she would pawn those girls off on anyone if it meant her going out..She loved to drink and sleep around with lots of men...

Sure she did lots of things with her girls that would make anyone on the outside think she loved them..She was very nice and sweet but when she didn't get her way with her mom watch out!!!Her mom catered to her every need...However the girl felt trapped at home, like she was always being ridiculed in one breath,worshipped in another..

One day while partying she met a guy who made alot of money and had his own place.3 days later she was letting him take her 2 girls whenever she was at work...She saw him as her way out..She got pregnant...While we were at work one day she started having problems with her pregnancy, she went right to ER....2 hours later I got out of work and rushed to the hospital,even though we only worked together and went out to a bar once or twice, I was still worried..

The whole time she thought she was having a miscarriage she was irate,not sad,not worried, she was pissed off.How dare that happen to her! That pregancy was supposed to be her "key" to trapping that guy and getting out of that house....She lost the baby....

I will never forget what she said to me in that ER room---"I would not need a way out of that house if my mom really loved me like she says."Turns out her father was having "inappropriate relations" with her till she was 14..Her mother turned a blind eye to it, in order to look like a perfect family..She felt her mother loved her but yet blamed her..Therefore she didn't trust females and she flat out told me because of what happened to her she always needed a mans attention..

It reminds me of casey....IMO....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:41 AM »

Let's see...this is day number what???  Has Casey told anyone anything??   OK.  This is getting ridiculous.  I feel I am back in the Natalee thread and it's late August...hmmmm. 

The family will relent and allow TES to come in and search after all this hype.  They have to or else the MSM will be on them like flies on....well everyone gets the picture.  Someone should tell Casey that if TES comes down there and they find Caylee...it's over.  She can't plea bargain or make any kind of deal. 

I still have the feeling there is little forensics to go on.  I also think Casey may have lost her temper with Caylee.  Doesn't take much to throw a child around and injure them severely. Of course this is only MOO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.