April 19, 2024, 09:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344605 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

I have heard so much about casey and her mom talking on the phone and pictures on photobucket labeled my girls with cindy and CAYLEE..George is never there..Ever...If casey believes george's lies and that he is dangeous..Well...

What if Casey did call her dad from Amscot?!?
He had an extra key...
What if he used it and returned it??

Why is it whenever George is involved we never hear anything from the LE..

The phone conversation, the details about the car being picked up from the tow place..

Could be george--The car in that Amscot parking lot,the credit cards...

George would know how to clean up a mess..George would know where to put a body..

OH and I didn't know Youngtown was bad..So he could have used that kidnapping theory with casey....

And they were searching under the playhouse correct? Casey couldnt move it but George could...

It all makes one wonder.  I've wondered about the playhouse too, and the new pavers.  Sure was alot going on within a few weeks...a theft, missing child, abandoned car, new landscaping, borrowing shovels, decomp smell...just to weird.  All this happened within a week or 2, I can honestly say none of those things ever happened to me in a lifetime.

Kippy, Those things have happened to me. I have to be very careful what I say because I may get it the next day. I could be just speculating on something but Dear hubby so wants to please me he just goes and does. I also have to be careful about admiring something someone else has. LOL He has always been that way so I can understand George and Cindy's yard. Again JMHO.

Oh no Sam.  I understand about the landscaping and borrowing shovels.  Its just the totality of having all of this happen with a few days/weeks.  A missing child, an abandoned car, a theft..just all seems a bit weird to me.  I surely hope those thing didn't happen to you!!  And yeah, can I borrow your hubby too? lol
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »

a kidnapping theory would work with George's gambling debts - if that's even true. I could see the mob in Ohio squeezing George. Youngstown is mob central.

it does not work for Casey - who would she know that would kidnap a little girl?

I don't think she was kidnapped..However,what else would George use as an excuse...

yes doubtful, but somehow George and his lies seem out of place for a guy who claims to want his granddaughter back.

Hi Lisa:

My son that was sick, just got sicker in the last 2 days, so I have not been on a lot, just buzzing through and I am not sure if someone told you this already. 

I know one of the thoughts you had about the date of something possibly happening, thinking it was after the 20th and it was something to do with, you could not believe Casey could go out partying on the 20th if it happened before that. 

I have been trying to catch you on line.  Did you also realize she went partying on the 27th?  Sorry if this is a repeat for you.

can't believe I didn't say anything about your son!!!!

Hope it is not serious and he is feeling better!!!

I am having a rough time with allergies this past week...sneezing, coughing...and can't breath!!! lol

I think fall is coming to St Louis early this year.

Hope he feels better soon!!

Thanks, Lisa.  I took him to the doctor this morning and she started him on an antibiotic.  His fever is still up though and red patches from fever are on his cheeks.

I cannot imagine how a Mom can go out partying when their child is missing.  How can it not be on your mind 24/7?

oh wow Bearly...hope he is feeling better soon!!
Sending you both prayers!!

ok..my Monkey...bed...be back!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »

If you consider the george theory..

Maybe casey backed her car into the garage to fill it full of her crap,she was planning on moving out..

I just cannot put any stock in what George says. He shouldn't be allowed to

organize his own sock drawer.

He lied about the gas cans. Casey took them, he blamed it on a neighbor.

What other truths does this man plan on time releasing to the public.

If a missing person/murder investigation of your own flesh and blood

won't knock the truth immediately out of you. It is time to ask questions...

a whole lot of them.

Thats what I mean what if George was guilty and Casey was just actually moving out her stuff...

I dont like george at all anymore....JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »

Bearly
I don't either.  In fact, I doubt he's that good of a lawyer.  But he has managed to do some things that have surprised me.  He got this Padilla guy to post her bond and provide protection for her.  I don't like it, but if I or any of my family were in need of a defense attorney I would want him/her to do everything possible to help me. I was outraged at the OJ trial, but OJ was still entitled to a defense whether I liked it or not.  Defense attorneys do get people off, but I don't think he can Casey.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

Maybe casey backed her car into the garage to fill it full of her crap,she was planning on moving out..

a whole lot of them.

Hi Carpe,

When I listen to George telling the story of the gas cans on Greta, the way he tells it, the hesitation, I thought he was going to say Caylee was in there.  There is just something about the way he tells that story that gives me the chills.  Something does not ring true.  I am not saying Caylee was in there, just that something is off.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2008, 09:42:36 PM »

Bearly
I don't either.  In fact, I doubt he's that good of a lawyer.  But he has managed to do some things that have surprised me.  He got this Padilla guy to post her bond and provide protection for her.  I don't like it, but if I or any of my family were in need of a defense attorney I would want him/her to do everything possible to help me. I was outraged at the OJ trial, but OJ was still entitled to a defense whether I liked it or not.  Defense attorneys do get people off, but I don't think he can Casey.

A good friend of mine switched jobs from prosecuting criminals (mostly drug offenders) to being a defense attorney in his own practice. I had a big problem with it because I loved when he was on what I perceived as the "right" side. We talked about it and he said everyone has a right to defense...I still wish he were one of the good guys. He has some hilarious stories about his clients, though.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2008, 09:43:56 PM »

Carpe, do you live east also???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »

Someone from NG panel said to Padilla
"Mr. Padilla, suspicions solve crimes, not positive attitudes"

and he didn't say it politely

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

a whole lot of them.

Thats what I mean what if George was guilty and Casey was just actually moving out her stuff...

Right. He is a hot head, just like Casey. She did call him first.

I know that could mean a few different things. I just find it extremely interesting

that he was the first on the list.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

Ok quick question when the anthony's changed CAYLEE'S disappearnce date I thought it was because of the video cindy took...

But it was because they found CAYLEE and Great-Grandpa's picture on George's laptop??
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2008, 09:47:37 PM »

Rob,

Double Yoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1sMMVIteAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRGMXlNJa1U

I maybe an Ohioan, but I am married to a huge family of PA Ridgerunners!

Triple Yoi

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »

a whole lot of them.

I know that could mean a few different things. I just find it extremely interesting

Also, let's not forget, when it says Mom at home, the unsaid is, it is also Dad at home.  It could be either one.  If you change all the Mom at home to Dad at home, the picture changes, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2008, 09:52:17 PM »

Rob,

Double Yoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1sMMVIteAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRGMXlNJa1U

I maybe an Ohioan, but I am married to a huge family of PA Ridgerunners!

Triple Yoi

sleddogs - you know Myron died right?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_554487.html

his real name was Myron Copelman

he was in the tribe. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »

Ok quick question when the anthony's changed CAYLEE'S disappearnce date I thought it was because of the video cindy took...

But it was because they found CAYLEE and Great-Grandpa's picture on George's laptop??

Nevermind I was thinking of somethin else sorry
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2008, 09:53:40 PM »

a whole lot of them.

Hi Carpe,

When I listen to George telling the story of the gas cans on Greta, the way he tells it, the hesitation, I thought he was going to say Caylee was in there.  There is just something about the way he tells that story that gives me the chills.  Something does not ring true.  I am not saying Caylee was in there, just that something is off.

Another indicator to me... he might be lying... was the fact that he claimed to

be talking to Casey on TUESDAY the 24th, and he says very casually... I want to

rotate Dingbat's tires this weekend. Haz u seen my wheel chock? (he sorta said it

that way) 

I guess George was REALLY PLANNING AHEAD for the weekend, from a Tuesday.

Something just didn't ring true about that whole segment. I agree, Bearly.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

a whole lot of them.

Also, let's not forget, when it says Mom at home, the unsaid is, it is also Dad at home.  It could be either one.  If you change all the Mom at home to Dad at home, the picture changes, imo.

Good point!  Kinda paints a different picture that way.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2008, 09:54:52 PM »

I want to ask Casey one question.  Do you miss Caylee?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »

I want to rotate Dingbat's tires this weekend. Haz u seen my wheel chock?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2008, 09:57:02 PM »

a whole lot of them.

Hi Carpe,

Another indicator to me... he might be lying... was the fact that he claimed to

be talking to Casey on TUESDAY the 24th, and he says very casually... I want to

rotate Dingbat's tires this weekend. Haz u seen my wheel chock? (he sorta said it

that way) 

I guess George was REALLY PLANNING AHEAD for the weekend, from a Tuesday.

Something just didn't ring true about that whole segment. I agree, Bearly.

And don't forget Casey was on myspace posting comments 10 minutes after she supposedly showed up..I don't buy Georges explanation at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »

Nevermind I was thinking of somethin else sorry

Good, because I was confused 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.