April 19, 2024, 12:12:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344586 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 21, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »

For all we know the 15th was the last Caylee was seen.  It was know they had a huge fight on that date and, as you said, why would she even want to go back the next day?  George is,once again, the only person who claims to have seen Caylee after the 15th.

she HAD to go back and pick up Caylee. We know she didn't take her to Tony's that night.

Oh crap, thats right.  casey didn't go along to see great-grandpa did she?

she spent the night with Tony...according to Clint...who seemed credible to me...so she would have had to go home next day...I am sure she waited until Cindy left..she doesn't want another confrontation...showers, changes...dresses as though going to work...picks up Caylee and out she goes.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 21, 2008, 11:35:38 PM »

maybe its as simple as Caylee was already in the trunk on the 18th when she borrowed the shovel and broke into the shed to steal the gas cans than backs into the garage to put the gas cans in without the neighbors seeing...

hey fatcat!!!

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 21, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

maybe its as simple as Caylee was already in the trunk on the 18th when she borrowed the shovel and broke into the shed to steal the gas cans than backs into the garage to put the gas cans in without the neighbors seeing...

Could very well be.  For me the big elephant in the room is..what did she really need the gas cans for?  The car had gas in it and was found to be in working order. And she supposedly had money for gas.  Who cares if a camera saw her pumping gas, thats not really unusual, unless she was in a location she shouldn't have been in.   It was Cindy that said the car had a faulty gas guage, so its probably a lie.  Another reason the gas can bother me is there doesn't seem to be a search going on for Caylee, sometimes that means they know the body in unrecoverable and thats pretty scary.  Who knows what they took from the backyard, Cindy says dirt samples and the yard was cleared.  With cadaver dogs hitting there, I hardly believe the yard was cleared just like that.  I personally think LE know a whole buncha stuff.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 21, 2008, 11:36:45 PM »

Why did the trunk smell?  old pizza,  Why did she need a shovel?  to break open the shed to get gas cans.  Why did she need gas cans?  Because the car had a broken gas meter.  Why did she leave the car?  because it ran out of gas.  Why isnt the baby home?  Because she got kidnapped?  Why didnt Casey tell anyone?  Because they would hurt the family.  Who took her?  The babysitter.  Why did the baby sitter take her?  She loved her and wanted her.  See, in a cops mind, every tiny detail has a answer.  He is preparing the report ........

Q.  Car smell?
A.  According to LE and the cadaver dogs because a dead body had been in the trunk at one time.  There's nothing you can do to pizza to make it smell like a decomposing body.

Q.  Why shovel?
A.  My guess is an attempt to bury someone or something

Q.  Why did she steal the gas?
A.  True the gas gauge didn't work but according to records the car was driven from the impound lot home so it appears it was not out of gas nor was it broken down.  The car was simply abandoned.

I don't believe she was kidnapped so I won't address the rest of your questions.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 21, 2008, 11:37:08 PM »

Have you ever done something wrong, then you had to know if your family knew so you calle them just to feel them out??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 21, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »

ok...thats it!!! WHERE IS KLAAS!!!  lol
Did you leave us to play games again??!! or is it dinner time in Sunny CA?

3 things I would like your thoughts on Klaas.

1) vacation...did anyone take one or is that just what Casey told her Mom she was doing...thus the shock at finding the car in the impound lot.  I'M NOT CLEAR ON THE VACATION ISSUE - I DON'T THINK IT'S PROVEN THAT ANYONE TOOK A VACATION

2) Am I making sense about the Anthony's dog finding Caylee...or digging up any place she had been...if she had been buried for any amout of time in the back yard?  YES - I AGREE THAT THE ANTHONY'S DOG SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIGGING A SPOT IF A BODY HAD BEEN BURIED THERE.  I REALLY DON'T THINK A BODY WAS BURIED IN THE BACK YARD.  BODILY FLUIDS FROM A DEAD BODY COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE GROUND AND/OR CAR THOUGH.

3) Tell me your thoughts on why you feel the 16th was the day something happened to Caylee.  WE KNOW FROM THE NURSING HOME RECORDS THAT CAYLEE WAS THERE ON THE 15TH.  IF WE BELIEVE GEORGE, HE SAW CASEY AND CAYLEE AT 12:50PM ON THE 16TH.  NOBODY SEE'S CAYLEE AFTER THE 16TH.  FLURRY OF CALLS ON THE 16TH.  Those are the main reasons.
Taking a quick break and then can I share some thoughts assuming the guy posting yesterday is really Cindy's brother?

My answers in RED above

thanks Klaas!!

grabbing one more smoke and then jumping in again.

But can we all agree that Clint says Casey stayed the night Sunday w/out Caylee..he seemed credible...no reason to lie...so at some point Casey had to go home and pick up Caylee the next day from the Anthony home?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 21, 2008, 11:39:16 PM »

hello! my thought on the gas cans is Casey is in a panic, she's got a big problem to deal with, not saying she did it that way, but if she was really freakin out who knows the gas gave her options.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: August 21, 2008, 11:40:05 PM »

I'm going to sleep.  Thank you all for putting up with me>>>

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 21, 2008, 11:41:16 PM »

Why did the trunk smell?  old pizza,  Why did she need a shovel?  to break open the shed to get gas cans.  Why did she need gas cans?  Because the car had a broken gas meter.  Why did she leave the car?  because it ran out of gas.  Why isnt the baby home?  Because she got kidnapped?  Why didnt Casey tell anyone?  Because they would hurt the family.  Who took her?  The babysitter.  Why did the baby sitter take her?  She loved her and wanted her.  See, in a cops mind, every tiny detail has a answer.  He is preparing the report ........

Q.  Car smell?
A.  According to LE and the cadaver dogs because a dead body had been in the trunk at one time.  There's nothing you can do to pizza to make it smell like a decomposing body.

Q.  Why shovel?
A.  My guess is an attempt to bury someone or something

Q.  Why did she steal the gas?
A.  True the gas gauge didn't work but according to records the car was driven from the impound lot home so it appears it was not out of gas nor was it broken down.  The car was simply abandoned.

I don't believe she was kidnapped so I won't address the rest of your questions.

Is it possible shovel was simply to breal open the shed? How else could she get the shed open?

I just think if I were going to bury something...to hide it, I would not bury it in the back yard and would not ask the neighbor to borrow a shovel. What do you guys think?

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 21, 2008, 11:41:59 PM »

Nighty night A1, its a pleasure keeping company with you 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: August 21, 2008, 11:42:02 PM »

For all we know the 15th was the last Caylee was seen.  It was know they had a huge fight on that date and, as you said, why would she even want to go back the next day?  George is,once again, the only person who claims to have seen Caylee after the 15th.

she HAD to go back and pick up Caylee. We know she didn't take her to Tony's that night.

she spent the night with Tony...according to Clint...who seemed credible to me...so she would have had to go home next day...I am sure she waited until Cindy left..she doesn't want another confrontation...showers, changes...dresses as though going to work...picks up Caylee and out she goes.

If she was with Tony...and Clint says Caylee wasn't there and George says he saw them both...and Cindy heard them in the bedroom....where in the heck was Caylee all night?   Who put her to bed?  Read her a bedtime story?  Looked after her that night....if Casey was with Tony????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #311 on: August 21, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »

Is George now employed?  I thought he got a new job just before the car was discovered.  But he must not be going to work much.

I think George said something about no longer having a job since all this has happened.  He said something about his new job being driving the billboard around.

My guess is George may have been working through an agency as a Security Guard. 

Hi Klaas...I'm back from Walmart...sorry no sighting...but I did ask for the manager...and told him that it was on tv...that it was said that the family is telling the real kidnappers, that they have one week to drop Caylee off at a Walmart....he said..."that's bullshit...that Baby is dead"...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 21, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »

maybe casey was there w/caylee, went to bed, locked door, and snuck out the window, came back in the am, she is a party girl.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #313 on: August 21, 2008, 11:49:02 PM »

I have heard so much about casey and her mom talking on the phone and pictures on photobucket labeled my girls with cindy and CAYLEE..George is never there..Ever...If casey believes george's lies and that he is dangeous..Well...

What if Casey did call her dad from Amscot?!?
He had an extra key...
What if he used it and returned it??

Why is it whenever George is involved we never hear anything from the LE..

The phone conversation, the details about the car being picked up from the tow place..

Could be george--The car in that Amscot parking lot,the credit cards...

George would know how to clean up a mess..George would know where to put a body..

OH and I didnt know Youngtown was bad..So he could have used that kidnapping theory with casey....

And they were searching under the playhouse correct? Casey couldnt move it but George could...

It all makes one wonder.  I've wondered about the playhouse too, and the new pavers.  Sure was alot going on within a few weeks...a theft, missing child, abandoned car, new landscaping, borrowing shovels, decomp smell...just to weird.  All this happened within a week or 2, I can honestly say none of those things ever happened to me in a lifetime.

Kippy and all....another *what if*...what if the credit card fraud was really George's online gambling addiction...not Casy...but he was quite savy on how to use Casy's ID to establish accounts...remember...Cindy almost divorced George over this pathetic addiction....hmmmmmmm.....and this would account for us not being able to pin down a reason Casy would raid their accounts....yeppers...what if...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: August 21, 2008, 11:50:28 PM »

If she was with Tony...and Clint says Caylee wasn't there and George says he saw them both...and Cindy heard them in the bedroom....where in the heck was Caylee all night?   Who put her to bed?  Read her a bedtime story?  Looked after her that night....if Casey was with Tony????

Here's what I was thinking Lalas....as I was smoking...again!! lol This one makes me smoke!! So sorry!!

In my family...we can say what we want about each other...bitch moan...and curse each other...but NO ONE outside the family is allowed to bad talk any of the family...hey!! My family was from the Youngstown area!! lol That is truely the way we were raised!!

Cindy and George are USED to protecting Casey's name against people outside their immediate family...even uncles and Grandparents...they want to "handle" their disputes within the immediate family.

If you look at it that way...then the lies they told the media...were to them...just little white lies becaise they did not want their daughter made out a murderer om national tv..

Thus...

Casey was home with Caylee Sunday night...why not say that? They don't want the world to know there was a big blow up over stolen $$ that day. Tony is not talking...they thought they were safe with that one!!

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 21, 2008, 11:52:59 PM »

I agree about borrowing a shovel.  I do believe it happened, per the neighbor and I think casey acted alone.  Maybe sometime over the next few days George out something "bad" happened, heck maybe casey even told him, who knows, anyway they had 6 days to come up with a way to cover up that obvious blunder.  Being a cop, George probably had a fit when he heard she borrowed a shovel from a neighbor (potential witness).  Thats when he makes up the story about the shed being broken into and the gas cans stolen. Casey needed the shovel to break into the shed, she's taken gas before.  Oh wise one George then makes a police report to give this credibility.  So now, the shovel is taken care of.  That would have been the end of the shovel/gas story except George was caught in a lie, now he had to explain how he knew it was casey who stole the freaking gas cans.  Thats when he makes up the story about casey returning on the 24th and he opened up her trunk and surprise!  There were the gas cans.  In reality the gas can were only reported stolen and maybe never even left the property or never saw the inside of her trunk.  In essence, the gas can story was to lend credibility for casey borrowing the shovel.  Did I lose ya?? LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 21, 2008, 11:54:48 PM »

1) vacation...did anyone take one or is that just what Casey told her Mom she was doing...thus the shock at finding the car in the impound lot.  I'M NOT CLEAR ON THE VACATION ISSUE - I DON'T THINK IT'S PROVEN THAT ANYONE TOOK A VACATION

2) Am I making sense about the Anthony's dog finding Caylee...or digging up any place she had been...if she had been buried for any amout of time in the back yard?  YES - I AGREE THAT THE ANTHONY'S DOG SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIGGING A SPOT IF A BODY HAD BEEN BURIED THERE.  I REALLY DON'T THINK A BODY WAS BURIED IN THE BACK YARD.  BODILY FLUIDS FROM A DEAD BODY COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE GROUND AND/OR CAR THOUGH.

3) Tell me your thoughts on why you feel the 16th was the day something happened to Caylee.  WE KNOW FROM THE NURSING HOME RECORDS THAT CAYLEE WAS THERE ON THE 15TH.  IF WE BELIEVE GEORGE, HE SAW CASEY AND CAYLEE AT 12:50PM ON THE 16TH.  NOBODY SEE'S CAYLEE AFTER THE 16TH.  FLURRY OF CALLS ON THE 16TH.  Those are the main reasons.
Taking a quick break and then can I share some thoughts assuming the guy posting yesterday is really Cindy's brother?

My answers in RED above

thanks Klaas!!

But can we all agree that Clint says Casey stayed the night Sunday w/out Caylee..he seemed credible...no reason to lie...so at some point Casey had to go home and pick up Caylee the next day from the Anthony home?

Yes I agree and I bet she (Casey) did this alot.  Left Caylee at home while she went out partying and came home in the wee hours.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 21, 2008, 11:55:27 PM »

maybe casey was there w/caylee, went to bed, locked door, and snuck out the window, came back in the am, she is a party girl.

great point!!!

She could have put Caylee bed and then headed over to Tony's.

ooorrrr...Casey stomps off after the blowup...and Cindy wants everyone to think Sunday night was normal...Cindy and Caylee go swimming...Casey says it's too cold...heeelllooo, it's Florida!! And then Casey puts Caylee to bed.

The more plausible scenario though is...Cindy confronts Casey about stolen $$...Casey storms off to Tony's. Cindy needs to relax...goes swimming with Caylee and then puts her to bed.

Seemed safe to say that...Tony is quiet..who has to know there was a big blowup Sunday?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 21, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

Nite Always 1
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 21, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »

My answers in RED above

thanks Klaas!!

Yes I agree and I bet she (Casey) did this alot.  Left Caylee at home while she went out partying and came home in the wee hours.

yep!!! It was all about convenience to Casey!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.