April 24, 2024, 08:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344787 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: August 22, 2008, 12:53:00 AM »

OT because it is a little slow,  How did you quit klaas?

I got the flu and was having breathing problems.  I was really bad but kept thinking I'd be better by the next day.  Well, at about 3am I called 911 because I couldn't breath.  That was May 1, 2008.  Was in the hospital for 5 days.  Respiratory failure. 

Figured after being forced not to smoke in the hospital for 5 days it was a good start.  I have always said if I could go for one full day I could quit, LOL.  So actually April 30, 2008 was when I had my last cig.  I was on the patch for a couple months after.  My husband took the opportunity to also quit but he quit cold turkey.  No patches or anything. 

Ouch, so sorry you had to go thru that, but congrats on quitting!  I've tried chantix and wellbutron, I guess patches will be next.  I'm really proud of you, thats great!

Kippy - everyone has their own "trigger".  I had tried the patches years ago and it didn't work.  I tried pills, hypnotism, gum, etc etc. but for me the "trigger" was respiratory failure.  For my husband, it was knowing that I had to quit.  That gave him enough of a "trigger". 

I will say this.  I breathe MUCH better and sleep MUCH better.  I no longer have a smokers cough.  Plus I figure between the two of us we save enough money I can buy a new computer every other month, LOLOL 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: August 22, 2008, 12:57:13 AM »

ldstlou - I don't know enough about decomposition to honestly answer your questions.  I believe that the human body secrets gases and fluids very early in decomposition though.

I'll look it up.

ok...this what I have attempted to study...can't yet!!

But from what I remember from true crime shows...first body goes into rigor...then 24 hours later softens again...then gasses...but I just didn't think anything could be left physically in the car...that would cause would stay in the trunk and keep the smell of decomp for a few days??

It is why...I still tend to believe...she left Caylee with some yahoo...to get back at Cindy...and party and have fun with the new boyfriend...and when she went to pick up Caylee...she found her either "kidnapped"...not likely...but I still pray...but most likely...passed away. Put her little body in the trunk...buried her...and could not stand to be in the same car and so just left it!!!

I agree with Rob...body will be close to where Caylee expired.

To me it explains alot...the insistance on the babysitter...the abandoned car that had gas and was running. The decomp smell and fluid.

Just explains a lot to me.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: August 22, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »

Reading all your great posts, and thinking about Caylee.  This national circus over Casey is an insult to poor Caylee.  They should be upholding her spirit and the life she brought to this dead family.  And all they continue to do is worry about Casey.  Sickening.

Wanted to say, couldn't Casey have put on a pair of shoes, or took something out of the trunk and set it down for a minute, and the dogs hit on the spots?  I think she left Caylee in the trunk, backed into the garage, used the shovel for either retrieving something she had hidden, or covering up her footprints from sneaking out of the house?  Unfortunately, I think she may have used the gas to burn Caylee's body.  Now where would one do this?  Are there campgrounds around?  What other type of place could one do this?  Start a fire without alerting anyone? 

Casey seems to be a "daddy's girl".  He said at the bond hearing, he just wanted to visit and make her smile.  They said today she ran to her dad and he hugged her and cried.  I think he may have suspected something was wrong regarding Casey, and he knew she took the gas cans, so he reported them stolen in case something happened, he was protecting her. 

And I wonder if the Sexual Crimes Unit came to the house as a part of procedure for kidnapped children, the police going through the motions of what they would do in a real kidnapping.

Just some thoughts running around in my head.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2008, 01:02:10 AM »

I keep thinking about that picture of the back yard with the plastic box, that would have been big enough to put the body for a short time. 

Always...please tell me...what color was the box...TIA...Des

Thanks Klaas...do we have any indication..that box is missing?  TIA  Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2008, 01:03:22 AM »

Reading all your great posts, and thinking about Caylee.  This national circus over Casey is an insult to poor Caylee.  They should be upholding her spirit and the life she brought to this dead family.  And all they continue to do is worry about Casey.  Sickening.

Wanted to say, couldn't Casey have put on a pair of shoes, or took something out of the trunk and set it down for a minute, and the dogs hit on the spots?  I think she left Caylee in the trunk, backed into the garage, used the shovel for either retrieving something she had hidden, or covering up her footprints from sneaking out of the house?  Unfortunately, I think she may have used the gas to burn Caylee's body.  Now where would one do this?  Are there campgrounds around?  What other type of place could one do this?  Start a fire without alerting anyone? 

Casey seems to be a "daddy's girl".  He said at the bond hearing, he just wanted to visit and make her smile.  They said today she ran to her dad and he hugged her and cried.  I think he may have suspected something was wrong regarding Casey, and he knew she took the gas cans, so he reported them stolen in case something happened, he was protecting her. 

And I wonder if the Sexual Crimes Unit came to the house as a part of procedure for kidnapped children, the police going through the motions of what they would do in a real kidnapping.

Just some thoughts running around in my head.

I agree that Casey had Caylee's body in the trunk at one time.  She could have used the gas to burn the body.  Seems to me there are alot of lakes and waterways and it would be alot easier to dispose of a body that way.  It's just all so sad.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2008, 01:04:10 AM »

Decomposition begins at the moment of death, caused by two factors: autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body's own internal chemicals and enzymes; and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by bacteria. These processes release gases that are the chief source of the characteristic odor of dead bodies. These gases swell the body.

http://human-decomposition-cleanup.com/

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2008, 01:04:53 AM »

I keep thinking about that picture of the back yard with the plastic box, that would have been big enough to put the body for a short time. 

Always...please tell me...what color was the box...TIA...Des

Thanks Klaas...do we have any indication..that box is missing?  TIA  Des

No, the box is there...that picture was taken by Greta's crew.  Cindy did make a point of saying the box had been moved away from the pool though.  It got moved again when the back yard was searched.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2008, 01:05:57 AM »

Now that I have totally depressed myself looking that stuff up I am really off to bed...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: August 22, 2008, 01:06:15 AM »

Sam, I'm not playing your games tonight - you'll have to play with yourself.

Just guessing but I am pretty sure there are others who found that post offensive and/or irritating. They just didn't speak up and say it. I don't see it as Sam playing a game. It is not my business, I know, but it is my opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 22, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

Ok guys have a question. What in the world makes you believe that George haad anything to do with this little girl being gone.Because he is the last one that saw her??? because he blew up at reporter? lets not forget the reasons behnd the blow-ups.day before caylee's Birthday. And I reported asking him if he thinks his grandchild is dead. He IMO is the only one who has showed any emotion in this case. Here are a few quotws from george

I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

He said he had no problem with law enforcement taking a pair of gas cans as evidence from his home on Friday

My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body

It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

George Anthony also turned over a laptop used by his daughter.

George Anthony went with crime scene technicians to the house and let them into the garage. The couple continues to cooperate in the investigation.

This is a tough day for us today," Caylee's grandfather George Anthony said. "And if you guys have children or you are grandparents, you are going to understand (that) these days like this don't come around very often and when they do, they mean more than anything."

Ok I'm done you guys are great but IMO george did not have anything to do with this, can anyone provide a list of lies George has told other then telling reporters his daughter didn't take thr gas cans..Then recanted and told the truth?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 22, 2008, 01:16:36 AM »

ldstlou - I don't know enough about decomposition to honestly answer your questions.  I believe that the human body secrets gases and fluids very early in decomposition though.

I'll look it up.

ok...this what I have attempted to study...can't yet!!

But from what I remember from true crime shows...first body goes into rigor...then 24 hours later softens again...then gasses...but I just didn't think anything could be left physically in the car...that would cause would stay in the trunk and keep the smell of decomp for a few days??

It is why...I still tend to believe...she left Caylee with some yahoo...to get back at Cindy...and party and have fun with the new boyfriend...and when she went to pick up Caylee...she found her either "kidnapped"...not likely...but I still pray...but most likely...passed away. Put her little body in the trunk...buried her...and could not stand to be in the same car and so just left it!!!

I agree with Rob...body will be close to where Caylee expired.

To me it explains alot...the insistance on the babysitter...the abandoned car that had gas and was running. The decomp smell and fluid.

Just explains a lot to me.

Here's what has really swayed me.

If it was the uncle posting...then Casey went to great lengths to have Caylee. She was obviously afraid to tell her parents if she was lying in the 7th month...but she could have had an abortion...and she didn't.

I think in her own way..she loved Caylee...definately wanted her to be born!!! She lied until it was too late fotr anyone to force her into an abortion!!

And she was obviously very insecure...her parents and friends and everyone who knew her....talked about her love for Caylee. I believe this too.

It is mind shattering...the love a son or daughter gives you!! Casey needed this love!! It was the first time she had ever known unconditional love!! I believe she love Caylee...in her own unhealthy way.

Never for a thousand years...will anyone convince me Casey hurt Caylee. And if EVER there were two doting grandparents...it was Cindy and George,...and through caylee...Casey continued to receive some amount of support from her parents...even if it were negative support..as in we won't call the cops on you for stealing for the sake of Caylee.

I believe heart and soul..Casey loved Caylee...I believe she needed that unconditional love 3 year olds give...and I believe she needed that pawn...to support any bad habits she had,

I believe if she had been there when and if Caylee passed...she would have freaked and told her family...she was used to playing the victim...it was instinct!! It was an accident...accidents are power to those who feel powerless!!!  Think about that for a minute. She would have manipulated that sitiation to the hilt..imo.

BUT!!!! if she had left her Caylee with a yahoo babysitter...maybe someone who had a history of child abuse...drug addiction...and she went to pick her up...and Caylee is deceased. Now she is not a victim...her choices lead to her daughters death,.. Now there is no playing the victim...no accident.  Now she has to cover up her crime to please her family...and her own soul. Caylee is not gone...she is kidnapped!!! All was fine when I left her with the babysitter.

Defense is setting it up that way!!!

Casey is trying to tells us something went wrong with the babysitter.\

Explains to me why she is not afraid to be on the camera that Friday!!!

And explains to me...how there could be fluid in the trunk...and the smell of decomp..and why she abandoned the car the 26th...I believe heart and soul..it was that day...or the night before....she went to pick up Caylee...and either the babysitter had dissappeared...I pray...but in all honestly...I know it is unlikely...so it was that day...she realized her daughter was dead at the hands of who ever she had left her with to go party...punish her mom..and capture a new boyfriend. So she put her little body on the trunk and buried her. Freaked screamed..panicked...and then began the cover up. Left the car beacuse of the smell..and called Tony with the lie it was broken down.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 22, 2008, 01:18:39 AM »

Ok guys have a question. What in the world makes you believe that George haad anything to do with this little girl being gone.Because he is the last one that saw her??? because he blew up at reporter? lets not forget the reasons behnd the blow-ups.day before caylee's Birthday. And I reported asking him if he thinks his grandchild is dead. He IMO is the only one who has showed any emotion in this case. Here are a few quotws from george

I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

He said he had no problem with law enforcement taking a pair of gas cans as evidence from his home on Friday

My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body

It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

George Anthony went with crime scene technicians to the house and let them into the garage. The couple continues to cooperate in the investigation.

This is a tough day for us today," Caylee's grandfather George Anthony said. "And if you guys have children or you are grandparents, you are going to understand (that) these days like this don't come around very often and when they do, they mean more than anything."

Ok I'm done you guys are great but IMO george did not have anything to do with this, can anyone provide a list of lies George has told other then telling reporters his daughter didn't take thr gas cans..Then recanted and told the truth?

Kristin - I think you'll find a few that think George might have had something to do with it but I bet most don't.  Everyone isn't going to agree, it just won't happen. 

FWIW - I agree with you that George and Cindy's biggest crime is spoiling Casey.  That they want to believe, have to believe, that Caylee is still alive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2008, 01:21:38 AM »

ldstlou - except I'm not so sure there's any babysitter at all. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2008, 01:23:24 AM »

I am with you Kristin. Tell me what you think of my thoughts.

I am NO WAY believe George or Cindy are involved in what happened to Caylee. I believe their sin...is one...holding out hope like you and I still do...that whoever she left Caylee with still has her...unlikely...YES!!...possible...remotely...and who would not hold out that remore possibility for that little angel.

and two...damning her at home...but protecting Casey from outsiders. I can say what I want to and with my family...but I have to protect my loved ones against outside scrutiny.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2008, 01:33:56 AM »

ldstlou-I think Casey could have harmed Caylee. People can snap. I say that because I knew someone who snapped, bigtime, and from that point forward, I knew you can never tell the dark side of a person. for example: There were those who felt OJ would never kill and defended him, no matter what the facts were.

So if it starts looking as if Casey harmed her daughter, per facts and evidence, I will believe it. At this point, I am leaning more towards that possibility.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2008, 01:34:48 AM »

ldstlou - except I'm not so sure there's any babysitter at all. 

I know you don't Klaas...and I respect that.

I just think a selfish 22 year old...who just got BUSTED BIG TIME!!! and wants to prove a point to her Mother...by taking Caylee away for a week...and still be able to sink her claws into her new boyfriend...by playing it up at the bar he promotes...would take Caylee from home...drop her off somewhere...and continue on with her routine....until it was time to pick her up and she finds she fu--ed up bad.

I just don't see how Caylee could have passed on the 16th...left fluid in the car...Casey is so brave she borrows a shovel...sure sign something is amiss!!! unless nothing is amiss except she needs some gas until she figures  a way to get more money from a friend..and has to break into the shed.

There is just no sign of a cover up...and she is street smart...she is a con!!!  Last thing she would be doing on Friday..imo...is putting herself front and cenetr in a photos shoot unless she needed to create an alibi like joran did. And she did not need an alibi Friday if Caylee has passed and the babysitter kidnapped her...WHICH IS THE STORY SHE HAS STUCK TOO!!!

Just does not amke sense to me...the photo shoot on Friday. If Caylee was gone...she might show up to look normal...but she would be laying waaaaay low..imo

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »

Kristin - I think you'll find a few that think George might have had something to do with it but I bet most don't.  Everyone isn't going to agree, it just won't happen. 

FWIW - I agree with you that George and Cindy's biggest crime is spoiling Casey.  That they want to believe, have to believe, that Caylee is still alive.

Yep, I believe that their only crime is Loving Casey, the way casey should have loved Caylee, That unconditional love that a parent has for their child.IMO I think that GP and GM are cooperating with LE, but at the same time are trying to keep casey just close enough that maybe she will talk. I think they have no choice. They love Casey but they also love Caylee and if they have to choose between the two I believe they would chose Caylee. And that is why they are holding on to the whatever Casey says, they want so much to belive Caylee is alive and I hope for them and all involved that she is
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 22, 2008, 01:38:04 AM »

one more thought...and I know no one is a big fan of George and Cindy's...but I believe George for awhile believed Casey...and thought his granddaughter had a chance...was kidnapped. There HAS to be SOMETHING in those phone records that casued Lee and George to buy the story for awhile. I don't think they buy it now,..but there had to have been some babysitter...SOMEONE!!! Casey had called...who I am sure is long gone...not Zenaida...but SOMEONE!!! she left Caylee with and had some phone contact with...that gave them hope.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: August 22, 2008, 01:38:23 AM »

I found it apalling that Cindy dissed her daughter on the internet for all to see. Imagine how she must have been treated. No wonder her daughter had zero self confidence and problems. So dysfunctional and as far as we know, they never sought outside help.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »

I am with you Kristin. Tell me what you think of my thoughts.

I am NO WAY believe George or Cindy are involved in what happened to Caylee. I believe their sin...is one...holding out hope like you and I still do...that whoever she left Caylee with still has her...unlikely...YES!!...possible...remotely...and who would not hold out that remore possibility for that little angel.

and two...damning her at home...but protecting Casey from outsiders. I can say what I want to and with my family...but I have to protect my loved ones against outside scrutiny.

I completly agree with you, Yes that is what I hold on to that she is alive, maybe we are the only ones and when the DNA comes back and is conclusive to being Decomp from Caylee then and only then will I say or think she is dead. And if and when that day comes George and Cindy will have to face that reality as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.