March 28, 2024, 05:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343640 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2008, 01:43:44 AM »

Goodnight all!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 22, 2008, 01:45:37 AM »

Goodnight all!

Goodnight back at ya 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »

one more thought...and I know no one is a big fan of George and Cindy's...but I believe George for awhile believed Casey...and thought his granddaughter had a chance...was kidnapped. There HAS to be SOMETHING in those phone records that casued Lee and George to buy the story for awhile. I don't think they buy it now,..but there had to have been some babysitter...SOMEONE!!! Casey had called...who I am sure is long gone...not Zenaida...but SOMEONE!!! she left Caylee with and had some phone contact with...that gave them hope.

I wish I could remember where i read it but as far as the kidnapping goes, I think they are saying that it was someone close to Casey and wanted Caylee for herself. I think Cindy said it cause she said afterwards that happens all the time, people stealing babies from hospitals something to that affect.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2008, 01:46:15 AM »

one more thought...and I know no one is a big fan of George and Cindy's...but I believe George for awhile believed Casey...and thought his granddaughter had a chance...was kidnapped. There HAS to be SOMETHING in those phone records that casued Lee and George to buy the story for awhile. I don't think they buy it now,..but there had to have been some babysitter...SOMEONE!!! Casey had called...who I am sure is long gone...not Zenaida...but SOMEONE!!! she left Caylee with and had some phone contact with...that gave them hope.

You know what else it explains to me?

Lets say there was someone Casey left Caylee with that caused her death..

then it explains the Anthony's hope..and searches.

And if they finally figured out that is what exactly happened...that Casey left Caylee with some one and she dies as a result...

then it explains to me....their sudden cooperation with the police...the public spokes person...someone needs to take over now that they know the truth...the buildboard being gone..the anger and the sudden adversity towards the press.

Explains George's walk..explains everything to me.

But mostly it explains them wanting Casey home.....the guilt from the argument...and I know you will all hate me...but also explains Casey's behavior in jail...and the way she looked..and the wanting to hold her head high. She didn't kill her...but who she left did...but in her mind...she is now the victim again...and believe me..she will play that up...and if I am correct...it won't take long for the family to tell the world.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »

Goodnight all!

Goodnight Klaas!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2008, 01:53:59 AM »

I think the babysitter taking her or whoever she was with could be true, You have this beautiful little girl, Everyone says she was a good kid, a Firecracker,smart..Maybe the person couldn't have kids. This person saw that Casey was into partying so she took her out of state or wherever. That would explain why this person is not coming forward for the reward money because she in fact commited a crime. Casey didn't wanna talk to LE because maybe she did fear that this person may harm if she told that she kidnapped Caylee. So Casey would not really be that worried because she knew who had her but just didn;t know where she was, she thought in her mind she had a few extra days to party but as time past she couldn't find her. I can explain everything but the smell of Decomp but maybe George is right maybe she hit something...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2008, 01:56:29 AM »

one more thought...and I know no one is a big fan of George and Cindy's...but I believe George for awhile believed Casey...and thought his granddaughter had a chance...was kidnapped. There HAS to be SOMETHING in those phone records that caused Lee and George to buy the story for awhile. I don't think they buy it now,..but there had to have been some babysitter...SOMEONE!!! Casey had called...who I am sure is long gone...not Zenaida...but SOMEONE!!! she left Caylee with and had some phone contact with...that gave them hope.

I wish I could remember where i read it but as far as the kidnapping goes, I think they are saying that it was someone close to Casey and wanted Caylee for herself. I think Cindy said it cause she said afterwards that happens all the time, people stealing babies from hospitals something to that affect.

Kristin...I was afraid to say this earlier..and I will take heat for it...but I know my Monkeys know my heart..and they will for the most part not agree with me...but I know they will still love me...ok..here goes..

I said when I saw Casey coming out of the jail..she looked terrible...and I will stop their so I don't get banned.

I knew I would not get banned..love my Monkeys and they love me...but I was just not brave enough to say it...because I WILL take heat. I can take the heat...Monkeys know me...I just had to be sure in my own mind.

I felt pity for Casey....there it is..my heart hurt for her..and I would NOT be a good Christian if it did not.

I believe Caylee is gone...although there is still that ounce of hope...but I believe Caylee died at the hands of someone Casey left her with...in a totally selfish and revengeful moment...and for that I despise her!!!

But I also pity her...because I believe she grieves for Caylee...I saw it in her face...Caylee is the only one in her family that gave her unconditional love..and I believe in my heart she is grieving for her child..and  regrest her decisions...I believe she is still blaming everyone but herself...but I think she is hurting and having regrets...in her own necessitate way.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 22, 2008, 02:01:39 AM »

I think the babysitter taking her or whoever she was with could be true, You have this beautiful little girl, Everyone says she was a good kid, a Firecracker,smart..Maybe the person couldn't have kids. This person saw that Casey was into partying so she took her out of state or wherever. That would explain why this person is not coming forward for the reward money because she in fact commited a crime. Casey didn't wanna talk to LE because maybe she did fear that this person may harm if she told that she kidnapped Caylee. So Casey would not really be that worried because she knew who had her but just didn;t know where she was, she thought in her mind she had a few extra days to party but as time past she couldn't find her. I can explain everything but the smell of Decomp but maybe George is right maybe she hit something...

I PRAY Kristin...that is the answer. But can't get past the smell in the car....nor the lies Casey told. She is covering up...and I don't think it was a kidnapping...I really believe that Casey left Caylee with someone she knew was not responsible...and Caylee passed there. I still hope the people dissappeared with Caylee...and i will hold that hope until they find a body...but I think she passed with a damned stranger that Casey left her with for her own selfish purposes.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 22, 2008, 02:06:18 AM »

one more thought...and I know no one is a big fan of George and Cindy's...but I believe George for awhile believed Casey...and thought his granddaughter had a chance...was kidnapped. There HAS to be SOMETHING in those phone records that caused Lee and George to buy the story for awhile. I don't think they buy it now,..but there had to have been some babysitter...SOMEONE!!! Casey had called...who I am sure is long gone...not Zenaida...but SOMEONE!!! she left Caylee with and had some phone contact with...that gave them hope.

Kristin...I was afraid to say this earlier..and I will take heat for it...but I know my Monkeys know my heart..and they will for the most part not agree with me...but I know they will still love me...ok..here goes..

I said when I saw Casey coming out of the jail..she looked terrible...and I will stop their so I don't get banned.

I knew I would not get banned..love my Monkeys and they love me...but I was just not brave enough to say it...because I WILL take heat. I can take the heat...Monkeys know me...I just had to be sure in my own mind.

I felt pity for Casey....there it is..my heart hurt for her..and I would NOT be a good Christian if it did not.

I believe Caylee is gone...although there is still that ounce of hope...but I believe Caylee died at the hands of someone Casey left her with...in a totally selfish and revengeful moment...and for that I despise her!!!

But I also pity her...because I believe she grieves for Caylee...I saw it in her face...Caylee is the only one in her family that gave her unconditional love..and I believe in my heart she is grieving for her child..and  regrest her decisions...I believe she is still blaming everyone but herself...but I think she is hurting and having regrets...in her own necessitate way.

There is nothing wrong with having Empathy for a person. I do not believe for one second that she killed her child on purpose, as I think pretty much everyone thinks it was an accident. i can't explain her behavior or lack of emotion and concern for Caylee, other then she does not think her kid is dead. She has had numerous psych evaluations nobody has she is a pycho, she is not on meds, she has never had a mental illness that we know of. Most people who kill their kids are most likely to have a mental condition. Everone said she was a good mom, but everyone said she was a habitual liar but as we heard before lying does not make you a murderer. I am not defending her at all, If she knows where this child is and is withholding the information then she deserves everything she gets. But what if it comes out that someone did take her and she really didn't know where Caylee was. what are the opinions of her going to be then?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 22, 2008, 02:07:14 AM »

Decomposition begins at the moment of death, caused by two factors: autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body's own internal chemicals and enzymes; and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by bacteria. These processes release gases that are the chief source of the characteristic odor of dead bodies. These gases swell the body.

http://human-decomposition-cleanup.com/

Thanks Babe. Didn't want to go there..but I feel I have to, But not tonight. I will study this tomorrow. Thanks for the link!!!

Love ya Girl!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: August 22, 2008, 02:10:28 AM »

I PRAY Kristin...that is the answer. But can't get past the smell in the car....nor the lies Casey told. She is covering up...and I don't think it was a kidnapping...I really believe that Casey left Caylee with someone she knew was not responsible...and Caylee passed there. I still hope the people dissappeared with Caylee...and i will hold that hope until they find a body...but I think she passed with a damned stranger that Casey left her with for her own selfish purposes.

Oh God I hope not. Yeah I am stuck on the smell too, lies maybe but the smell!! Just can't explain it.There ae so many theories going in my head it is spinning . Tonight will be the first night that casey will have to sleep in her home after Caylee was gone, Maybe it will be to much, Hopefully she will talk
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 22, 2008, 02:22:29 AM »

Decomposition begins at the moment of death, caused by two factors: autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body's own internal chemicals and enzymes; and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by bacteria. These processes release gases that are the chief source of the characteristic odor of dead bodies. These gases swell the body.

Thanks Babe. Didn't want to go there..but I feel I have to, But not tonight. I will study this tomorrow. Thanks for the link!!!

Love ya Girl!!

That is another thing lets just say that she was buried then dug back up. There would have to be flies, other insects something don't ya think? It is hot in Florida I could imagine it could get pretty hot inside a trunk. So if she was dead put her in her trunk that fluid would attract flies i would think
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 22, 2008, 02:23:49 AM »

There is nothing wrong with having Empathy for a person. I do not believe for one second that she killed her child on purpose, as I think pretty much everyone thinks it was an accident. i can't explain her behavior or lack of emotion and concern for Caylee, other then she does not think her kid is dead. She has had numerous psych evaluations nobody has she is a pycho, she is not on meds, she has never had a mental illness that we know of. Most people who kill their kids are most likely to have a mental condition. Everone said she was a good mom, but everyone said she was a habitual liar but as we heard before lying does not make you a murderer. I am not defending her at all, If she knows where this child is and is withholding the information then she deserves everything she gets. But what if it comes out that someone did take her and she really didn't know where Caylee was. what are the opinions of her going to be then?

I always have to seek th egood in people...my nature...and though now I believe in evil...I didn't in my younger years...it would take to long to explain my beliefs  then...so lets skip that part...lol..I now DO belive in evil...and also levels of evil...it is a spectrum.

If someone ever hurt my son..I kid you not...there would be nothing civil about me. I know that because a month ago...I saw a woman being hit in the head with abrick by a man...must have been 6 foot..6'2...him not me...and instinct kicked it...and I was all over j=his ass...not pretty...be she survived!!! lol Honest to goodness...it was like 5am...they woke me up because she was screaming...domestic fight...in the middle of the street.

That is the reason...and ONLY reason...lol...I will never own a gun!!! I would have grabbed it and shot him instead of sicking me and my dog on him to save her!!!

Now imagine if my son was hurt. I have told Jug this a million times...about a month into the nighmare...just when I understood for sure my son would never get justice...I would have killed joran...I kid you not...I would have hurt the person who took my son if I did not feel the release of my pain from the justice system.

Is that evil...YES!!! This coming from a person who takes homeless people into my house. But all love would have left me...and you would have seen pure evil!!!

So though I believe in evil...as the absence of love...and to me...ath is what evil is... there are people who live daily in evil..people who liv moments of evil...as in my scenario...and people who out of selfishness...invite and experience evil in their lives. A good example...the great neighbor...pillar of society..who makes a decision to get behind the wheel of  acr drunk and kills someone...evil..yes!!! for tha time period he invited it into his life.

So hope it explains...why I have pity for Casey...and helps to fend off the attacks tomorrow!!! lol

You know me...ditsy at moments...but I take responsibility for my beliefs...and know most will disagree. I don't mind anyone disagreeing...what bothers be..is my beliefs being ignored. I am not looking for attention...just having my ideas listened too...and even shot down!!!
I am always open new ways at looking at these situations!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 22, 2008, 02:26:47 AM »

Disclaimer Proceed with caution ***********

Stages of death

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
6} The skin gets purple and waxy
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn blue
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull
After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat
20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 22, 2008, 02:28:02 AM »

Love ya Girl!!

That is another thing lets just say that she was buried then dug back up. There would have to be flies, other insects something don't ya think? It is hot in Florida I could imagine it could get pretty hot inside a trunk. So if she was dead put her in her trunk that fluid would attract flies i would think

I need a time line!! I know you are like me...and don't believe she was buried...but for those who do believe she was...give  me the timeline so I can see if it makes sense!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 22, 2008, 02:30:03 AM »

Stages of death

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
3} All the muscles relax
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
After 4 hours:
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
After 24 hours:
After 3 days:
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.

it is awful...really awful...but I think it helps.

Reading slowing...comments to follow.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 22, 2008, 02:35:40 AM »

There is nothing wrong with having Empathy for a person. I do not believe for one second that she killed her child on purpose, as I think pretty much everyone thinks it was an accident. i can't explain her behavior or lack of emotion and concern for Caylee, other then she does not think her kid is dead. She has had numerous psych evaluations nobody has she is a psycho, she is not on meds, she has never had a mental illness that we know of. Most people who kill their kids are most likely to have a mental condition. Everone said she was a good mom, but everyone said she was a habitual liar but as we heard before lying does not make you a murderer. I am not defending her at all, If she knows where this child is and is withholding the information then she deserves everything she gets. But what if it comes out that someone did take her and she really didn't know where Caylee was. what are the opinions of her going to be then?

I always have to seek th Good in people...my nature...and though now I believe in evil...I didn't in my younger years...it would take to long to explain my belief's then...so lets skip that part...lol..I now DO believe in evil...and also levels of evil...it is a spectrum.

If someone ever hurt my son..I kid you not...there would be nothing civil about me. I know that because a month ago...I saw a woman being hit in the head with abrick by a man...must have been 6 foot..6'2...him not me...and instinct kicked it...and I was all over j=his ass...not pretty...be she survived!!! lol Honest to goodness...it was like 5am...they woke me up because she was screaming...domestic fight...in the middle of the street.

That is the reason...and ONLY reason...lol...I will never own a gun!!! I would have grabbed it and shot him instead of sicking me and my dog on him to save her!!!

Now imagine if my son was hurt. I have told Jug this a million times...about a month into the nighmare...just when I understood for sure my son would never get justice...I would have killed joran...I kid you not...I would have hurt the person who took my son if I did not feel the release of my pain from the justice system.

Is that evil...YES!!! This coming from a person who takes homeless people into my house. But all love would have left me...and you would have seen pure evil!!!

So though I believe in evil...as the absence of love...and to me...ath is what evil is... there are people who live daily in evil..people who liv moments of evil...as in my scenario...and people who out of selfishness...invite and experience evil in their lives. A good example...the great neighbor...pillar of society..who makes a decision to get behind the wheel of  acr drunk and kills someone...evil..yes!!! for tha time period he invited it into his life.

So hope it explains...why I have pity for Casey...and helps to fend off the attacks tomorrow!!! lol

You know me...ditsy at moments...but I take responsibility for my beliefs...and know most will disagree. I don't mind anyone disagreeing...what bothers be..is my beliefs being ignored. I am not looking for attention...just having my ideas listened too...and even shot down!!!

Well I am here.....You always write such great things, You are a great person and I completely understand why you feel the way you do..I have empathy for Casey but I also what justice for Caylee she deserves it. Casey choose this she had to no there would be a backlash....Although we may not always agree on what happen to Caylee. We all have 1 purpose and that is wanting someone to bring Caylee home. It is and has always been about Caylee since the day we all learned of this case. She is the innocent child and deserves to be brought home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: August 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM »

There is nothing wrong with having Empathy for a person. I do not believe for one second that she killed her child on purpose, as I think pretty much everyone thinks it was an accident. i can't explain her behavior or lack of emotion and concern for Caylee, other then she does not think her kid is dead. She has had numerous psych evaluations nobody has she is a psycho, she is not on meds, she has never had a mental illness that we know of. Most people who kill their kids are most likely to have a mental condition. Everone said she was a good mom, but everyone said she was a habitual liar but as we heard before lying does not make you a murderer. I am not defending her at all, If she knows where this child is and is withholding the information then she deserves everything she gets. But what if it comes out that someone did take her and she really didn't know where Caylee was. what are the opinions of her going to be then?

I always have to seek th Good in people...my nature...and though now I believe in evil...I didn't in my younger years...it would take to long to explain my belief's then...so lets skip that part...lol..I now DO believe in evil...and also levels of evil...it is a spectrum.

Well I am here.....You always write such great things, You are a great person and I completely understand why you feel the way you do..I have empathy for Casey but I also what justice for Caylee she deserves it. Casey choose this she had to no there would be a backlash....Although we may not always agree on what happen to Caylee. We all have 1 purpose and that is wanting someone to bring Caylee home. It is and has always been about Caylee since the day we all learned of this case. She is the innocent child and deserves to be brought home

thanks honey...I type slow...had a HUGE post and lost it...stay awake for a few...this post helped me so much!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: August 22, 2008, 02:43:57 AM »

Stages of death

Let's go with Klaas's theory...she IS the smartest..imo...and I respect her opinions because they are not based on emotion...but always well thought out and logical...so here goes...
Moment of Death: June 16th
1} The heart stops
3} All the muscles relax
After 30 minutes:
After 4 hours:
After 12 hours:
After 24 hours: June 17th
After 3 days: June 18th..shovel?...car back to garage?21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin

I STAND CORRECTED!!! Klaas...as always...has a very viable theory
After 3 weeks:

more to come

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 22, 2008, 02:58:13 AM »

So that would mean that she would have to pick up her child who

After 3 days:
The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening.

Oh man this is to much!!!!

That would maybe explain the fluid but what about the hair? it says 3 weeks and it will just break off.

Do you really think she could handle that??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.