April 19, 2024, 11:11:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344584 times)
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: August 22, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

I found this intresting...I still think it was Casey or George but food for thought..

Remember Patrick the mysteriuos jail visitor this is his myspace has this message The NEW and IMPROVED P Come home soon Caylee and stay strong Casey..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846
His myspace is private....

However this was posted on another sight that this was a Zenaida I dont know if thats true BUT her and Patrick are friends and hers is not private...
http://www.myspace.com/ninachica62401

Okay thats all now...I just am beginning to wonder if the LE actually has no clue where to look because every twist leads to a new avenue..A new clue a new what if..Even if that DNA comes back that there was a dead body..Well

Unless casey admits to being with CAYLEE last or the have proof they were together last..NO ONE has positivly put CAYLEE anywhere accept at that nursing home..

I am beginning to think they have no where to look...

How can you tell her name is Zenaida? Or that the other one is Pat? Has anyone mapped out these friends? Doubt Myspace will solve this case but it might shed light on what she was up to the days in question.

Just my .02
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 22, 2008, 02:10:30 PM »

Does anyone know where the Columbus tip came from?  Is it a sighting or did Casey tell the family something that they passed on to police?  It seems this is being taken more seriously than other so-called sightings.  Maybe Casey finally decided to spill some beans.

I'm wondering the same thing!

just got a yahoo alert...but could not capture the article..so sorry..yahoo changed on me again and can't figure it out yet.

Said Casey is talking to parents, cooperating...and providing new leads.

This may be where the tip came from?

Hey You!! 

How'd you manage to get an alert on this case??? I'm sooooo technilogically impaired!!!

GERALDO ON NOW!

Hi Sweetie!!!

Someone else got it too...posted above I think.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: August 22, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »

Missing girl, Caylee Anthony, might be in Columbus

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 08:43 AM PDT

Updated: Aug 22, 2008 09:07 AM PDT

Aug. 22, 2008

COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - Columbus Police are following a tip that a 3 year-old missing Florida girl may be in Columbus.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing in Orange Beach Co., Florida by her grandmother on July 15th -- almost a month after she went missing.

Her 22 year-old mother was arrested previously for neglect and was released August 20th week on a $500,000 bond.

Wasn't Jesse supposed to be in Georgia now?

That's what I remember too. Moving to GA in August.

J Grizzle(JEsse)
          "www.helpfindcaylee.com"

Male
25 years old
Athens, Georgia
United States

Last Login:8/22/2008

hmmm..it is just all mind blowing!!!

Athens Ga...one hour on one side of me...Columbus...about the same in a SE direction..

GRIZZLE very common name up here...bridges, roads all kinds of things named after the Grizzle Family...also a heck of a lot of Preachers with last name of Grizzle...seems to be a family tradition up here in the mountains...Have I mentioned that I live in the *belt buckle* of the bible Belt.....Des

His last name is Grund I dont know whats up with Grizzle maybe he's a Grizzle-y Bear...LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #583 on: August 22, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »

FOX......Baez and Geraldo
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 22, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »

You know what is driving me nuts???!!!

We can't get a straight answer from the Anthony's...but we could from the LE.

I know they don't owe us anything...but with emotions riding so high across the Nation...and all of the worry about Caylee...you would think they could tell us the results of the DNA tests. Or at least and estimated time as to when they will get them back.

That would answer so many questions!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: August 22, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

Does anyone know how accurate employment searches are? Hence, George..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #586 on: August 22, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

Tony is getting drawn in here

Peace Monkeys
crazybabyborg
« Reply #587 on: August 22, 2008, 02:16:19 PM »

I know they don't owe us anything...but with emotions riding so high across the Nation...and all of the worry about Caylee...you would think they could tell us the results of the DNA tests. Or at least and estimated time as to when they will get them back.

I HOPE I'm wrong, but I have an uneasy feeling about the forensic evidence. Ever since the Body Farm was brought in, I've been afraid the preliminary results didn't show anything.

Don't get me wrong...if that meant that Caylee was alive, then that's great! BUT, if it means that Casey is responsible and there's no evidence to prove it, then it's not a good thing at all.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: August 22, 2008, 02:17:21 PM »

I found this intresting...I still think it was Casey or George but food for thought..

Remember Patrick the mysteriuos jail visitor this is his myspace has this message The NEW and IMPROVED P Come home soon Caylee and stay strong Casey..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

However this was posted on another sight that this was a Zenaida I dont know if thats true BUT her and Patrick are friends and hers is not private...

Okay thats all now...I just am beginning to wonder if the LE actually has no clue where to look because every twist leads to a new avenue..A new clue a new what if..Even if that DNA comes back that there was a dead body..Well

Unless casey admits to being with CAYLEE last or the have proof they were together last..NO ONE has positivly put CAYLEE anywhere accept at that nursing home..

How can you tell her name is Zenaida? Or that the other one is Pat? Has anyone mapped out these friends? Doubt Myspace will solve this case but it might shed light on what she was up to the days in question.

As far as Pat all you need to do is type in his name on the search Patrick Bourgeois...It comes up...I do not know about the other one it has been posted on others boards I do not know how they know her name..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: August 22, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »

one more thing - Casey is now possibly only lying to Baez and his investigators - not the FBI and the local LE.

not much risk there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 22, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »

Does anyone know where the Columbus tip came from?  Is it a sighting or did Casey tell the family something that they passed on to police?  It seems this is being taken more seriously than other so-called sightings.  Maybe Casey finally decided to spill some beans.

I'm wondering the same thing!

just got a yahoo alert...but could not capture the article..so sorry..yahoo changed on me again and can't figure it out yet.

Said Casey is talking to parents, cooperating...and providing new leads.

This may be where the tip came from?

I see absolutely NO reason why she could not provide new leads to the police while in jail.

zero, zilch, nada

this is not passing the smell test.

I sure hope this B isn't planning on running every police department in the nation ragged.

Rob...if my Monkey or I ever went missing...would you PLEASE be the lead on my case??!!

I am just too darned emotional and nice with some of these people...I would want a hard azz like you looking for me!! lol

I am serious too!!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #591 on: August 22, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »

Welcome to Wal Mart, here's your basket, please place kidnapped children to the left.  Thank you for shopping at Walmart.

Always1:  Were you by chance a robot in a past life?  Just curious.
                               No, just a real time front end computer operator mid night shift for a long time, you get like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a compliment, always. We had a long time regular poster on Natalee's thread named robots. When Joran's confession was aired, we had so many posters that we all had to give up our avatars to accomodate them! Robots always kept faith, was always optimistic, and always encouraging, and insisted on a cigar when he felt the case was coming full circle.  He also had a really wry sense of humor! Anyway, I think he felt some closure that night, and wished us all well, and said he thought his job was done here. I and others miss him a lot.

TO YOU ROBOTS, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE!

There is a ROBOTDOG over at websleuthes...I believe I saw him there last night..his posts are awfully similar in nature...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 22, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

So let me get this straight.  Padilla wants us to believe that Casey was so in love with Tony after knowing him only about a month, that she gave CAYLEE away or misplaced her?

If that's the case, put Casey away for life.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 22, 2008, 02:20:53 PM »

I HOPE I'm wrong, but I have an uneasy feeling about the forensic evidence. Ever since the Body Farm was brought in, I've been afraid the preliminary results didn't show anything.

Don't get me wrong...if that meant that Caylee was alive, then that's great! BUT, if it means that Casey is responsible and there's no evidence to prove it, then it's not a good thing at all.

I was thinking the same thing CBB...makes it look like they are grasping. Worries me too...but gives me a sliver of hope...I am going to get an ulcer!!! lol

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: August 22, 2008, 02:21:25 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

maybe this guy isn't so smart after all.

Susan Smith had the same motive.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: August 22, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »

Sea Searcher - yes, I'm fairly certain Robotdog at Websleuths is Robots.  I've been reading his posts over there, LOL 
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: August 22, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »

As far as Pat all you need to do is type in his name on the search Patrick Bourgeois...It comes up...I do not know about the other one it has been posted on others boards I do not know how they know her name..
K. Thanks Mis!!

Just my .02
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: August 22, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »

Columbus Ga is in my area code...am calling the LE dept right now....Des

OK...Wozzie!!! Just called the Columbus Polise Dept...talked with a Great Sgnt there...he COMFIRMED there is an *active* search going on...I then called the Muscogee County Police Dept...they are waiting on word fro Colubus LE as to issue an Amber Alert...the Great Srgnt. and Colunbus Police Dept...has my cell phone #...he said he will call me back as soon as he hears anything ...

KLAAS...am sending you Name and Numbers via nanner basket...

Does anyone notice that this LE is actively looking for Caylee regardless of what the truth might be?  This is totally different from what Orlando LE is doing.  This has been my argument all along, why not cover every avenue and not just the death one.  OK, S itting in corner...I hope I get to eat crow too...OH BOY!  You have no idea how I would love to feast on crow!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #598 on: August 22, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »

Klaas...and all...I pray I'm wrong...but it sounds to me like casy is pointing the finger at Jessie again....to take the search efforts off the area surrounding her home...I'll call the Sheriff dept. back later for a follow-up.....sigh....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: August 22, 2008, 02:23:49 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

maybe this guy isn't so smart after all.

Susan Smith had the same motive.

She sure did...But what was it about casey that made tony let her move in so quick?Dont guys especially party guys usually not want their "chicks" moving in let alone after 2 weeks...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.