March 28, 2024, 10:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343623 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »

Ive got to run to Sonic and get a drink.  Des, you got my back??????

I would love  a Route 66 cherry limeade please and an order of onion rings....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »

Casey looks to me like someone that has gone through detox

Yeppers Klaas....she's gotta be jonesing big time...bet part of her release is drug testing...I know it states that she is NOT allowed to drink...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2008, 06:58:41 PM »

Kristin - Carpe is real good about downloading the shows and putting them in youtube.  You can always catch it later. 

I never watch NG 

I never watched Greta until this case, but she seems to always have the exclusive interviews and gets alot more info then NG. I just can't wait to hear what Padilla will say tonight. And I wonder if anyone will have Casey on tonight with Baez by her side?

By her side ,or in his arms. I see where this is going.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »

9 TEAM COVERAGE: Casey Anthony Released, Pizza Delivered, Family Irate

so they're IRATE about the pizza, but what about Caylee?

some people seem to get all bent for the wrong reasons.

I think they better get some skin tuffner down at the WAlmart - they're gonna need it.

if Caylee ain't back in a week, I'm sure I would not want to live in that neighborhood.

it's gonna look like Compton.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »

Sorry Blonde - it was time to change the thread and I didn't see you or any of the other moderators signed on so I went ahead and did the honors, LOL 
Thursday is my day to  have my  grandson we went to the beach then we made cookies.  I was on, but cookies were ready, so I had to go beep beep beep
I had to go.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2008, 06:59:30 PM »

Grampa George has issues.....don't know if he knows much more than he's saying or he's on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Did the Anthony's think the media was going to go away because Casey got out of jail?

They were so certain Casey would spill the baked beans if she came home, which is ridiculous....they know d@mn well if Casey ever does tell the truth, it will only send her lying @ss back to jail.  IMO, she is incapable of telling the truth.

they are coming to take him away

ha ha, ho ho, hee hee

to the funny farm

where life is beautiful and always gay

they are coming to take him AWAYYYYYY!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »

Welcome to Wal Mart, here's your basket, please place kidnapped children to the left.  Thank you for shopping at Walmart.

And just what department do you take a kidnapped child to???  Customer service as a return?  But then again, it is past 14 days of purchase and you do not have a receipt.  Now what????

I hope they return her to the proper isle before she spoils.

Ummm.... you have to be scanned and take a gift card at the current price to be used only in this store...

At my Wally World...they would just put them in the basket with all the other kidnapped children in the customer service dept....
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2008, 07:00:39 PM »

After just two days at home.

CASEY:  Just get me Tony's f'ing number.  I don't care if he refuses to talk to me.  I can leave a message.

CINDY:  Get it yourself, baby killer.

GEORGE:  I'm outta here!

LEE:  You two have got to stop playing these games.

CASEY:  If you guys don't get me Tony's f'ing number, I am going to saw this anklet off and run down the streeg naked.

CINDY:  I'll hose you down...I swear.

PADILLA:  Let me know if she takes off her clothes.  I need to supervise that.

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2008, 07:01:51 PM »

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony abode.  I can hear it now.

CINDY:  Casey, honey-sweetie-darling, you really should shower now.  And remember to wash behind your ears.

CASEY:  Don't tell me what to do !  I mean, thank you, mummy dearest-angel-precious.

CINDY:  George, start the f'ing shower for your daughter.  Don't just sit there like a frog on a log.  She just got out of jail

CASEY:  I can do it myself.  Of course, this anklet makes me feel very tired and weak.  So maybe dad should do it.  And I really need some of your veggie soup, mommy darling-sweetest.

CINDY:  I'll get right on it.  My soup is the best, isn't it?  Nothing like that in ja...I mean, where you have been.

CASEY:  Is my bed made.  I plan to sleep for twenty four hours after my shower and hot soup. 

CINDY:  Of course, angel-princess, your bed is made with your favorite sheets.

CASEY:  You can paint my toenails while I sleep, mommy angel-dumpling.

And don't take too long of a shower cause our water bill is going to be too high this month.  We have to water outside everyday even when there is flooding in streets due to Fay.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2008, 07:02:09 PM »

klaas,,, mail...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

Grampa George has issues.....don't know if he knows much more than he's saying or he's on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Did the Anthony's think the media was going to go away because Casey got out of jail?

They were so certain Casey would spill the baked beans if she came home, which is ridiculous....they know d@mn well if Casey ever does tell the truth, it will only send her lying @ss back to jail.  IMO, she is incapable of telling the truth.

they are coming to take him away

ha ha, ho ho, hee hee

to the funny farm

where life is beautiful and always gay

they are coming to take him AWAYYYYYY!!!

they make straight jackets now in a variety of colors....the fruit loops can each pick their fav color
p^ssy george will probably pick p^ssy pink.....sorry klaas.....step away from the ban button

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2008, 07:05:46 PM »

Yeppers Klaas....she's gotta be jonesing big time...bet part of her release is drug testing...I know it states that she is NOT allowed to drink...

Darn.  I was hoping George or Cindy could slip her a few "to calm her nerves" and then she starts with diarrhea of the mouth syndrome.  They ought to rethink the no alcohol stuff.  Just look at her pics when she drinks....Free and easy with no inhibitions.  Give that girl a drink.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »

klaas,,, mail...

I responded to one a bit ago and nothing new since then?  Have you checked your email?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »

CINDY:  Casey, honey-sweetie-darling, you really should shower now.  And remember to wash behind your ears.

CASEY:  Don't tell me what to do !  I mean, thank you, mummy dearest-angel-precious.

CINDY:  George, start the f'ing shower for your daughter.  Don't just sit there like a frog on a log.  She just got out of jail

CASEY:  I can do it myself.  Of course, this anklet makes me feel very tired and weak.  So maybe dad should do it.  And I really need some of your veggie soup, mommy darling-sweetest.

CINDY:  I'll get right on it.  My soup is the best, isn't it?  Nothing like that in ja...I mean, where you have been.

CASEY:  Is my bed made.  I plan to sleep for twenty four hours after my shower and hot soup. 

And don't take too long of a shower cause our water bill is going to be too high this month.  We have to water outside everyday even when there is flooding in streets due to Fay.

Green Nurse...love your puppy pic!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »

I was thinking that too.And maybe all those times she denied visits to her family & was not feeling well....she was actually having withdrawls..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »

Are granny and grampa allowed to question Casey about Caylee's whereabouts? Or does Baez have to present for that too??

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »

I wonder if grampa got to see Casey smile??

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »

I found this poem today not sure of anyone here as read it or not but it fits this situation exactly.

I am just a little girl, not a pawn in a game,

Though I may be very small I have feelings just the same.

I hear your hurtful words when you think I'm not around,

I try so very hard to Block out those evil sounds.

Fighting and arguing wasn't good enough one day,

You deceived my trust when you took me away.

Now all the people that I love aren't with me anymore,

I am so confused and I hurt to the core.

Look past your own pain and you will see,

While you fight to hurt each other you end up hurting me.

So wrapped up in your own pain, you forget as adults often do,

Though I am little I hurt BIG, just like you!

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2008, 07:14:06 PM »

Green Nurse...love your puppy pic!

I loved it because it looks like my doggie when she's done bad and knows it.  BUT it is also a big dig at Casey when she gives her sad little eyes and "pity me" face.   Oh Pleeeeeease!

I am not certain she killed Caylee yet, but her dramatics are Piss*** me off now BIG TIME.

I now work in a law office and what makes me sad is that right now they did not have enough evidence to hold her.  I hope some shows up soon or that precious baby shows up soon.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2008, 07:14:19 PM »

I found this poem today not sure of anyone here as read it or not but it fits this situation exactly.

I am just a little girl, not a pawn in a game,

Though I may be very small I have feelings just the same.

I hear your hurtful words when you think I'm not around,

I try so very hard to Block out those evil sounds.

Fighting and arguing wasn't good enough one day,

You deceived my trust when you took me away.

Now all the people that I love aren't with me anymore,

I am so confused and I hurt to the core.

Look past your own pain and you will see,

While you fight to hurt each other you end up hurting me.

So wrapped up in your own pain, you forget as adults often do,

Though I am little I hurt BIG, just like you!

awwwwwww...that is so sweet...TY for posting Kristin

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.