April 25, 2024, 11:10:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344844 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: August 22, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »

Sea Searcher - yes, I'm fairly certain Robotdog at Websleuths is Robots.  I've been reading his posts over there, LOL 

What's websleuth's? Are they the good witch or the bad witch, Glenda? You know I never 2 time SM's, and I don't have a clue about other sites!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 22, 2008, 02:26:09 PM »

Please allow me one moment of brief insanity here to explain something I think we have all overlooked.  We are all making fun of Casey's attorney and saying things that to some extent I agree with....BUT...this is still America and last time I checked everyone was entitled to have an attorney if you are accused of a crime.  So regardless of what we think about defense attorneys they have a purpose.  I won't blame Baez for anything he does to try to get his client some relief.  I think he knows she is guilty, but that is not his job, it is to provide legal assistance to his client.  So I think we should all keep in mind that everyone is entitled to an attorney that is a US citizen and even some that are not get it.

Don't get on my case about what I just said...I am on the side of Caylee.  If Baez manages to find Caylee...dead or alive...I will give him that one.  At least he's out trying to do something and not sitting at home eating pizza and whining about the lawn being covered in reporters. Now Deputy Dog and Tonto are another thing...but I can't say anything good about them yet. 

Now, I am going to sit in the corner...no one had better hurt my feelings tonight.

You are absolutely right, Lala's.  Defense attorneys do serve a purpose and if one of my children were charged with a crime, I would want them to have the best defense attorney available, even if I suspected they were guilty.  BUT...I would NEVER work for a criminal defense firm...NEVER!  Of course they represent innocent people, but I'm certain that most are not and I just could not smile and bend over backwards to help someone I thought may have molested, raped or murdered another person.  I think I'm pretty liberal.  I'm a Democrat (dodging the potato launcher) but I do believe in punishing the guilty, including capital punishment. 

What bothers me about Padilla is Casey seems to have really charmed him.  I think he believes her.  I noticed the way she was turned towards him and her hand rested on his chest when they were leaving OPD.  Her body language tells me she is trying to seduce him in some manner...play him up and use him.  JMO

I am confused. Was Casey's hand on Padilla's or was it on Baez?

Ooops, I'm sorry.  I meant Baez.  Casey was turned toward him.  He had his arm around her and she had his hand on his chest.  How loving they looked.  SICK!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: August 22, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

Tony is getting drawn in here

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

maybe this guy isn't so smart after all.

Susan Smith had the same motive.

Padilla is the Bounty Hunter right he's now working for the defense some how is he? I never thought Tony was involved but I truely think he's hiding something. He won't speak, someone mentioned yesterday he's going to turn states evidence (I think that was a theory though) and now all this stuff is coming out about what he's involved in. I think poor Tony was unfortunetly involved in some seedy transactions and this is what the defense will dwell on even though it will have nothing to do with Caylee. Casey will sadly get off because of it.

Just my .02
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #603 on: August 22, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

Now ain't that jes the possum's pajamas...going for the Susan Smith defense?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #604 on: August 22, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »

Columbus Ga is in my area code...am calling the LE dept right now....Des

OK...Wozzie!!! Just called the Columbus Polise Dept...talked with a Great Sgnt there...he COMFIRMED there is an *active* search going on...I then called the Muscogee County Police Dept...they are waiting on word fro Colubus LE as to issue an Amber Alert...the Great Srgnt. and Colunbus Police Dept...has my cell phone #...he said he will call me back as soon as he hears anything ...

KLAAS...am sending you Name and Numbers via nanner basket...

Does anyone notice that this LE is actively looking for Caylee regardless of what the truth might be?  This is totally different from what Orlando LE is doing.  This has been my argument all along, why not cover every avenue and not just the death one.  OK, S itting in corner...I hope I get to eat crow too...OH BOY!  You have no idea how I would love to feast on crow!!

As big as a Thanksgiving Turkey, Lala's, and I'll cook the sucker before I join you!

Dr. Baden said the Body Farm does have some results back, just now on Fox.
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: August 22, 2008, 02:29:31 PM »

Anyone have Casey's myspace user ID number.. I know her URL was http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomarie, but I need the ID number.

Just my .02
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #606 on: August 22, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »

Sea Searcher - yes, I'm fairly certain Robotdog at Websleuths is Robots.  I've been reading his posts over there, LOL 

What's websleuth's? Are they the good witch or the bad witch, Glenda? You know I never 2 time SM's, and I don't have a clue about other sites!

Good Witch Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 22, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

So let me get this straight.  Padilla wants us to believe that Casey was so in love with Tony after knowing him only about a month, that she gave CAYLEE away or misplaced her?

If that's the case, put Casey away for life.

keep losing my posts and having to start again...errr!!! lol

Klaas...I know you aren't buying it...but I think the theory is viable. That Casey wants to punish off her Mom...by taking off with Caylee..but needs her freedom because she is madly in love with Tony...she she drops Caylee off with someone she should not have...and didn't know well...and when she finally went back to get Caylee...she was either dead or not there anymore.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: August 22, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »

If Casey sends everyone running around the southeast looking for Caylee,how long will it take for them to realize she is lying again?  By now I would have a hard time believing anything she says. Tony will be the key to this case...I hope it's in the right direction. 

Has anyone heard anymore from Rick?  What has he posted lately?  I was interested in him if he was the real thing. 

Also, where exactly are they looking in Colombus?  Does anyone have relatives or friends there that would check it out for us? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #609 on: August 22, 2008, 02:31:36 PM »

Good Witch Wink

Thanks, Des. If I had stopped and thought about it, I would have known. Klaas wouldn't think it was Robots if he was posting on anything other than a good site.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 22, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

Good Witch Wink

Websleuths is a good site.  I registered with them back in April 2005 but have rarely posted. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: August 22, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

So let me get this straight.  Padilla wants us to believe that Casey was so in love with Tony after knowing him only about a month, that she gave CAYLEE away or misplaced her?

If that's the case, put Casey away for life.

keep losing my posts and having to start again...errr!!! lol

Klaas...I know you aren't buying it...but I think the theory is viable. That Casey wants to punish off her Mom...by taking off with Caylee..but needs her freedom because she is madly in love with Tony...she she drops Caylee off with someone she should not have...and didn't know well...and when she finally went back to get Caylee...she was either dead or not there anymore.

But, But, But...........I thought Tony really liked Caylee!
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: August 22, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've just read back over almost 100 pages.  I had to go back to my real life for a few days.  Goodness, the thread reads like a quirky novel.  I read about invision leaving, which gave me a lot of insight into some of you monkeys in the way you responded to her.  I am still in shock over the circus going on down in Orlando.  I can't believe those fools who bonded her out, hell, I can't believe she's out.  The GP's flipping out, Cindy with the hose and letting F**k bombs loose.    The pizza story adds to the bizarre scene.

Now this story about Caylee being sighted in Columbus, Georgia.  I, too, will eat much crow pie if she is found alive and might I add, GLADLY.  I just don't believe it, though.  I live 80 miles southeast of Columbus - SoWeGa (southwest Georgia) or what we call the "armpit of the south" because of the heat and humidity.  We are catching a lot of rain and wind from Faye and the forecast is more of the same.  Ugh, the weather is dreary.

Casey shows absolutely no emotion regarding her lost child.  She's an habitual lier.  Child is missing a month (the best anyone can tell) before she notifies LE and then only because her mother calls 911.  I believe we only saw a glimpse of the real Anthonys in the first calls (to 911 and from the jail) when they didn't realize they were being recorded.  Especially telling was Cindy Anthony when she was on hold (the 2nd 911 call?). 

Oh Damn!  Geraldo is on Fox news, this is truly a circus.  I bet the neighbors are furious!  Bad enough that they live close by the freaking Anthony family, now along with media vehicles they have a giant RV parked in the street.   

I believe the child is dead.  If she was alive, someone who is related to or knows someone who knows someone who saw or heard something or was told something...................someone would have come forward saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY, I know where Caylee is!"  Baez is doing what good defense attorneys do - giving his client the best advice he can - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.  She appears to be following instruction. 

Thanks again for letting me belong to your forum.  I just needed to comment because if I bring it up one more time to or shush my husband again while turning up the volume on some news blurb on Fox or CNBC, I may be in real trouble!! LOL!  I'll be lurking and reading, Bye.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 22, 2008, 02:32:51 PM »

Dr. Baden just said again it was a "chunk of hair"...If she tried to covered her steps  how'd she miss a chunk of hair??
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #614 on: August 22, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

maybe this guy isn't so smart after all.

Susan Smith had the same motive.

She sure did...But what was it about casey that made tony let her move in so quick?Dont guys especially party guys usually not want their "chicks" moving in let alone after 2 weeks...

You are right

And please take no offense at what I am about to say

But a party boy does not want a chick with a little hanging around

Bed times, meals, being sick

No all nighters for Tony

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: August 22, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: August 22, 2008, 02:33:56 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

One of the things I keep seeing on here first Padilla is mentioned then Baez

Padilla = Bounty hunter

Baez =Casey's lawyer.

Then us posters  seem to put them in the wrong places making them opposites. It almost appears to be lies or confusion. The same sort of confusion we have seen from the Anthony's.

Just a swinging with the tribe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 22, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »

Dr. Baden just said again it was a "chunk of hair"...If she tried to covered her steps  how'd she miss a chunk of hair??

I don't trust Badin at all anymore after the Spector trial.

Wasn't he backing off the clump of hair for awhile? Now he is back on it?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 22, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've just read back over almost 100 pages.  I had to go back to my real life for a few days.  Goodness, the thread reads like a quirky novel.  I read about invision leaving, which gave me a lot of insight into some of you monkeys in the way you responded to her.  I am still in shock over the circus going on down in Orlando.  I can't believe those fools who bonded her out, hell, I can't believe she's out.  The GP's flipping out, Cindy with the hose and letting F**k bombs loose.    The pizza story adds to the bizarre scene.

Now this story about Caylee being sighted in Columbus, Georgia.  I, too, will eat much crow pie if she is found alive and might I add, GLADLY.  I just don't believe it, though.  I live 80 miles southeast of Columbus - SoWeGa (southwest Georgia) or what we call the "armpit of the south" because of the heat and humidity.  We are catching a lot of rain and wind from Faye and the forecast is more of the same.  Ugh, the weather is dreary.

Casey shows absolutely no emotion regarding her lost child.  She's an habitual lier.  Child is missing a month (the best anyone can tell) before she notifies LE and then only because her mother calls 911.  I believe we only saw a glimpse of the real Anthonys in the first calls (to 911 and from the jail) when they didn't realize they were being recorded.  Especially telling was Cindy Anthony when she was on hold (the 2nd 911 call?). 

Oh Damn!  Geraldo is on Fox news, this is truly a circus.  I bet the neighbors are furious!  Bad enough that they live close by the freaking Anthony family, now along with media vehicles they have a giant RV parked in the street.   

I believe the child is dead.  If she was alive, someone who is related to or knows someone who knows someone who saw or heard something or was told something...................someone would have come forward saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY, I know where Caylee is!"  Baez is doing what good defense attorneys do - giving his client the best advice he can - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.  She appears to be following instruction. 

Thanks again for letting me belong to your forum.  I just needed to comment because if I bring it up one more time to or shush my husband again while turning up the volume on some news blurb on Fox or CNBC, I may be in real trouble!! LOL!  I'll be lurking and reading, Bye.

I feel your pain, have the same problem here, lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: August 22, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »

Oh great!  That would be defensible in court.  Caught in the stroller while she slept.  Hung in the strap of the car seat.  How much is a "chunk"?  I think if that is all there is then LE is in trouble.  I hope that isn't all they have. Now, if it's a chunk of hair with part of her scalp attached....then I say GOTCHA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.