April 26, 2024, 01:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344860 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: August 22, 2008, 02:59:45 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

Tony is getting drawn in here

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

maybe this guy isn't so smart after all.

Susan Smith had the same motive.

She sure did...But what was it about casey that made tony let her move in so quick?Dont guys especially party guys usually not want their "chicks" moving in let alone after 2 weeks...
Her forceful, determined nature?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: August 22, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »

Hi Klassend!!!!  I wonder if she has told her attorney everything.......  I know that as long as she is in his office that they can talk freely (client lawyer conf).  It just seems that she is so close to him that she has opened up to him.  He has made it impossible for her parents to even question her if he is not around.  I read on another board where her parents went with her to the office today.  I wonder if they will tell them everything that she has told the lawyer.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: August 22, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

She sure did...But what was it about casey that made tony let her move in so quick?Dont guys especially party guys usually not want their "chicks" moving in let alone after 2 weeks...

When Clint went on the Record with Greta (TonE's friend), I went to his facebook and saw where all of TonEs friends were giving him a hard time.  I emailed him and he was VERY nice. He actually became one of my "friends" on there.  Maybe I could ask him.  He is really kind. I should have been a detective!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: August 22, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

I was thinking casey's cleaning and doing laundy made them mistake her for the maid...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: August 22, 2008, 03:05:00 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

When Clint went on the Record with Greta (TonE's friend), I went to his facebook and saw where all of TonEs friends were giving him a hard time.  I emailed him and he was VERY nice. He actually became one of my "friends" on there.  Maybe I could ask him.  He is really kind. I should have been a detective!

HI SHELLBELL!
What I want to know is, is he 100% sure Casey stayed the night on Fathers Day and if so what time od the morning did she leave....This would answer so much for me!!!

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:35 PM »

Athens Ga...one hour on one side of me...Columbus...about the same in a SE direction..

GRIZZLE very common name up here...bridges, roads all kinds of things named after the Grizzle Family...also a heck of a lot of Preachers with last name of Grizzle...seems to be a family tradition up here in the mountains...Have I mentioned that I live in the *belt buckle* of the bible Belt.....Des

Des - do you live in Macon or Atlanta?  It can't be Hotlanta, cause it sure ain't the belt buckle of the bible belt.

Google Suches Ga. and Dahlonega Ga...have homes in both places...Bigfoot land Wink

The mountains!  Theme song from Deliverance?  My children and I used to vacation in that area every year (Amicalola Falls State Park before they built the lodge) in the 80's.  We (hubby & I) try to drive up every fall and see the leaves.  You're lucky, it's a beautiful place.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: August 22, 2008, 03:07:21 PM »

Shellbell, do you know why they (Tony's) friends are giving him a hard time?

He didn't rat Tony out or anything, why would they care?  Are any of them defending Casey?

If it were me, I would want to make sure no one thought I was affiliated with that imbecile.  He seemed almost betrayed at what a liar she was.

Can you get any more scoop?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: August 22, 2008, 03:09:04 PM »

When I sent him the email I had no intentions of ever asking him about the case.  But he was really nice and after looking at all his stuff on his page, he is just a normal dj in Florida, having fun.  He seems smart also.  Casey is listed as a friend on his page also.  I cant see her page bc its private.  I will email him and ask him if he minds if I ask him something.  And then I will ask him.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: August 22, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

I, too, was surprised to see how bad Casey looked when she got out of jail.  I half expected her to be strutting and smiling for the cameras.  Instead, she looked awful.  I think that indicates she had a serious drug or alcohol problem and/or she is scared of what is going to happen to her next.  I think the possibility of time in prison, not jail, is weighing on her, but I also think she came down off some kind of drug.  My big surprise is that the psychologists released her.  I think she might be a suicide risk.  If she thinks she has lost Tony for good and may go to prison for years, I can see her drowning herself in the bathtub or hanging herself with a belt.  She looked just totally pale and wan and sickly.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #649 on: August 22, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

Mother of the Year may be out for Casey Anthony

I think this just sunk her

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,408941,00.html

Sorry, need levity here

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #650 on: August 22, 2008, 03:12:31 PM »

Athens Ga...one hour on one side of me...Columbus...about the same in a SE direction..

GRIZZLE very common name up here...bridges, roads all kinds of things named after the Grizzle Family...also a heck of a lot of Preachers with last name of Grizzle...seems to be a family tradition up here in the mountains...Have I mentioned that I live in the *belt buckle* of the bible Belt.....Des

Des - do you live in Macon or Atlanta?  It can't be Hotlanta, cause it sure ain't the belt buckle of the bible belt.

Google Suches Ga. and Dahlonega Ga...have homes in both places...Bigfoot land Wink

The mountains!  Theme song from Deliverance?  My children and I used to vacation in that area every year (Amicalola Falls State Park before they built the lodge) in the 80's.  We (hubby & I) try to drive up every fall and see the leaves.  You're lucky, it's a beautiful place.

Yeppers Deliverance filmed up here....there are still no stop signs nor street lights up here...but there are 8 churches for 5 square miles...one still handles snakes...sometimes when I drive by that church...I'll see a car missing, and wonder...who got bit?....des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: August 22, 2008, 03:12:52 PM »

Shellbell, do you know why they (Tony's) friends are giving him a hard time?

He didn't rat Tony out or anything, why would they care?  Are any of them defending Casey?

If it were me, I would want to make sure no one thought I was affiliated with that imbecile.  He seemed almost betrayed at what a liar she was.

Can you get any more scoop?

It really wasnt a bunch of people.  It was mostly a couple of guys posting over and over again.  After we became friends on there I actually posted a comment about how he done the right thing and that (one of the guy said his dad was on Obamas campaign and would have Clint in trouble) they could bring Obama and him to Georgia....lol..  The guy was immature that was posting it.  But anyway, they were mad because TonE had asked all of his friends not to talk to the media.  It was almost like TonE was some God or something.  The way the guys were acting. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: August 22, 2008, 03:15:43 PM »

I, too, was surprised to see how bad Casey looked when she got out of jail.  I half expected her to be strutting and smiling for the cameras.  Instead, she looked awful.  I think that indicates she had a serious drug or alcohol problem and/or she is scared of what is going to happen to her next.  I think the possibility of time in prison, not jail, is weighing on her, but I also think she came down off some kind of drug.  My big surprise is that the psychologists released her.  I think she might be a suicide risk.  If she thinks she has lost Tony for good and may go to prison for years, I can see her drowning herself in the bathtub or hanging herself with a belt.  She looked just totally pale and wan and sickly.

I haven't ever seen her look so bad...Drugs or guilt hmm..

And I didn't think she would be suicidal but after seeing her I am not sure..
If she did kill CAYLEE at jail was that bad for her after a month, I just can't see her taking the chance of going back...

I think she will hang in there but only til she thinks she is "busted" and then thats it..
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: August 22, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

I think that you are right about the drugs.  She also is not use to jail life.  I know I WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS in jail for that long.  She probably wouldnt eat the food, had DT's, etc....  I dont agree with alot of things she has done, but that jail should have had people there to prevent that mad house.  She was in solitation and steps outside and BAM!
I dont know of anyone who could handle that well.  That jail did put her and others life in danger by not coming up with an alternative way for her to exit.
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: August 22, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »

With friends like Padilla, Casey does not need any enemies.  He just provided the perfect motive for murder.  Casey was in love with someone---head over heels in love---and that caused things to just snowball out of control...his words, not mine.  In other words, Casey is like Diane Downs or Susan Smith...madly in love with a guy who probably did not want to take on the raising of another man's child.  Baez is going to put a muzzle on Padilla as soon as possible.

Yes but it will get spun as She was head over heals in love and would do anything (she was told) to keep him.

Just my .02
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #655 on: August 22, 2008, 03:19:11 PM »

I have to admit - I am confused.

I think most people on the net are confused about several aspects of the case, if not many or all.

There's what I don't understand - why would Whoreldo get on the air this morning and repeat hearsay?

I just don't understand that. What on God's green earth would lead him to believe that Baez has any info relevant to the case that is not skewed?

and why is he so gullible that he believes it? Someone said Whoreldo should be questioned - I agree.

personally, if there was a new piece of info that would exonerate my client, I would either

1 use my own private detectives to check it out and not tell anyone, including Whoreldo.
2 call the FBI and at least clue them in that there is new info so it is entered on the record (so it can be mentioned and questioned at trial).
3 call the local LE to make sure they are aware.

by the actions of Whoreldo and Baez, I can only believe there is nothing here but more obfuscation. But I have been wrong before and will be again.

This whole case seems really strange to start with and every day reveals more non-sense.

I sure hope the FBI and OCSO have their bases covered.

Geraldo can be  a dilly-bar! He does about 8 good deeds, and then for deed

numbers 9 and 10, he takes a big erroneous F. dump right in his pants on

live television.

This is why he only has a show on Saturday & Sunday nights at 10 o' clock.

Hey Geraldo   > Still waiting over here on the Al Capone thing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #656 on: August 22, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »

I think that you are right about the drugs.  She also is not use to jail life.  I know I WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS in jail for that long.  She probably wouldnt eat the food, had DT's, etc....  I dont agree with alot of things she has done, but that jail should have had people there to prevent that mad house.  She was in solitation and steps outside and BAM!
I dont know of anyone who could handle that well.  That jail did put her and others life in danger by not coming up with an alternative way for her to exit.

The cops see scum like casey everyday...... Why should they care about her. They had deputies outside, I saw at least 3.  Someone should have handed her a freakin Caylee T shirt to cover her face with.

Sympathy for Casey.......... NEVER

Peace Monkeys
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: August 22, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

Diane Downs and Susan Smith would do anything to keep their guys, too, and it did not help them.  That kind of spin would put Casey in prison.  I expect the next spin to me damage control.  "Casey was not in love with Tony.  He was just a fling to her."
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 22, 2008, 03:22:24 PM »

Destiny - thank you so much for that phone call.  So nothing doing in Georgia.

Shellbell - Thanks for your sleuthing - would be nice if TonE could verify Clint's information - that Casey left on the morning of 16th June and Caylee had not been with her that night.

Blonde - thank you so much for the video you posted on the previous thread regarding Casey's arrival to the Anthony res.  BTW - did you enjoy the cookies with your grandson?
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: August 22, 2008, 03:22:35 PM »

It's called a jailhouse tan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.