April 26, 2024, 04:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344852 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 22, 2008, 03:23:54 PM »

Geez,

EDINBURG, Texas —  A grand jury indicted a nearly half-ton, bedridden woman Thursday in the death of her 2-year-old nephew.

Mayra Lizbeth Rosales, 27, was indicted on one count of first-degree murder and on one count of injury to a child in the death of Eliseo Gonzalez Jr. Rosales previously had been charged with capital murder.

The grand jury indicted her after a full autopsy confirmed investigators' suspicions that the child died March 18 because he had been struck. Investigators believe the toddler was struck at least twice, crushing his head.

Authorities recommended Rosales' bond be set at $150,000.

The boy's mother Jaime Rosales, was charged earlier with injury to a child because she allegedly left her son alone with his aunt. Her bond has been set at $100.000.

Prosecutors have to work out how Mayra Rosales will be detained and prosecuted because she weighs nearly 1,000 pounds. She is unable to fit through a door to leave her home. As of Thursday evening, she was not in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,408609,00.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 22, 2008, 03:24:12 PM »

I have to admit - I am confused.

I think most people on the net are confused about several aspects of the case, if not many or all.

There's what I don't understand - why would Whoreldo get on the air this morning and repeat hearsay?

I just don't understand that. What on God's green earth would lead him to believe that Baez has any info relevant to the case that is not skewed?

and why is he so gullible that he believes it? Someone said Whoreldo should be questioned - I agree.

personally, if there was a new piece of info that would exonerate my client, I would either

1 use my own private detectives to check it out and not tell anyone, including Whoreldo.
2 call the FBI and at least clue them in that there is new info so it is entered on the record (so it can be mentioned and questioned at trial).
3 call the local LE to make sure they are aware.

by the actions of Whoreldo and Baez, I can only believe there is nothing here but more obfuscation. But I have been wrong before and will be again.

This whole case seems really strange to start with and every day reveals more non-sense.

I sure hope the FBI and OCSO have their bases covered.

Geraldo can be  a dilly-bar! He does about 8 good deeds, and then for deed

numbers 9 and 10, he takes a big erroneous F. dump right in his pants on

live television.

This is why he only has a show on Saturday & Sunday nights at 10 o' clock.

Hey Geraldo   > Still waiting over here on the Al Capone thing.

I can't stand that sensationalist!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: August 22, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »

Diane Downs and Susan Smith would do anything to keep their guys, too, and it did not help them.  That kind of spin would put Casey in prison.  I expect the next spin to me damage control.  "Casey was not in love with Tony.  He was just a fling to her."

Casey's best bet is to try to finger Tony as the perp in all this mess.  She can claim he drugged her and took Casey and probably sold her...It would be his word against hers...if both are shady characters, as I suspect he is too, then who's voice wins?  It's a toss up at this point.  Without definite proof that benefit of the doubt will still be in the minds of the jurors.  Where is the DNA from the trunk?  Why are we not looking for a body?  I am thinking this is gonna be another no body, no case...oh man!!  I hate that thought.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: August 22, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

I, too, was surprised to see how bad Casey looked when she got out of jail.  I half expected her to be strutting and smiling for the cameras.  Instead, she looked awful.  I think that indicates she had a serious drug or alcohol problem and/or she is scared of what is going to happen to her next.  I think the possibility of time in prison, not jail, is weighing on her, but I also think she came down off some kind of drug.  My big surprise is that the psychologists released her.  I think she might be a suicide risk.  If she thinks she has lost Tony for good and may go to prison for years, I can see her drowning herself in the bathtub or hanging herself with a belt.  She looked just totally pale and wan and sickly.

I think that you are right about the drugs.  She also is not use to jail life.  I know I WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS in jail for that long.  She probably wouldnt eat the food, had DT's, etc....  I dont agree with alot of things she has done, but that jail should have had people there to prevent that mad house.  She was in solitation and steps outside and BAM!
I dont know of anyone who could handle that well.  That jail did put her and others life in danger by not coming up with an alternative way for her to exit.

The cops see scum like casey everyday...... Why should they care about her. They had deputies outside, I saw at least 3.  Someone should have handed her a freakin Caylee T shirt to cover her face with.

Sympathy for Casey.......... NEVER

With all do respect....scum or not.  Regaurdless of what they may think of Casey, they put her attorney, media and guards in danger.  I have never seen a high profile case where the LE didnt make accomidations for the person getting out.  IMO it was tasteless.  I have family members who are LE and an uncle who is a judge here.  I just dont see any of the people I know in LE here,  throwing them to the wolves.

I just emailed him car.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 22, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »

Ya know I wouldnt want anything to do with casey either!!!!so why would clint leave casey's pictures up on his myspace..

There are lots of other pictures of casey from that same night..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: August 22, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »

I, too, was surprised to see how bad Casey looked when she got out of jail.  I half expected her to be strutting and smiling for the cameras.  Instead, she looked awful.  I think that indicates she had a serious drug or alcohol problem and/or she is scared of what is going to happen to her next.  I think the possibility of time in prison, not jail, is weighing on her, but I also think she came down off some kind of drug.  My big surprise is that the psychologists released her.  I think she might be a suicide risk.  If she thinks she has lost Tony for good and may go to prison for years, I can see her drowning herself in the bathtub or hanging herself with a belt.  She looked just totally pale and wan and sickly.

I think that you are right about the drugs.  She also is not use to jail life.  I know I WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS in jail for that long.  She probably wouldnt eat the food, had DT's, etc....  I dont agree with alot of things she has done, but that jail should have had people there to prevent that mad house.  She was in solitation and steps outside and BAM!
I dont know of anyone who could handle that well.  That jail did put her and others life in danger by not coming up with an alternative way for her to exit.

The cops see scum like casey everyday...... Why should they care about her. They had deputies outside, I saw at least 3.  Someone should have handed her a freakin Caylee T shirt to cover her face with.

With all do respect....scum or not.  Regaurdless of what they may think of Casey, they put her attorney, media and guards in danger.  I have never seen a high profile case where the LE didnt make accomidations for the person getting out.  IMO it was tasteless.  I have family members who are LE and an uncle who is a judge here.  I just dont see any of the people I know in LE here,  throwing them to the wolves.

I just emailed him car.

I agree with you.  If anything had happened to Casey then what would the world say?  We would have no way of ever finding Caylee...the only way they are going to locate that baby and get her back, dead or alive, lies squarely in Casey's lap.  If Casey were to have been mobbed and killed where would we have been?  I have no sympathy for Casey, but LE ran a big risk yesterday of anything happening.  All kinds of nuts are out there and they don't all sit behind a computer all day.  Some are out there watching. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: August 22, 2008, 03:35:17 PM »

Ya know I wouldnt want anything to do with casey either!!!!so why would clint leave casey's pictures up on his myspace..

Maybe Clint liked Casey too? 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 22, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »

Not lots of pictures of casey but lots from that night and she is in some so why leave them I would erase all signs of her from my life...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: August 22, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »

Not lots of pictures of casey but lots from that night and she is in some so why leave them I would erase all signs of her from my life...

Do you have the link to Clint's myspace handy?  I don't remember seeing his myspace but I do remember seeing his "professional" photo site where he posted his photos of the nightlife in Orlando.  I would like to see his myspace too.

Edited to add:  I may have the photographer and Clint (DJ) confused.   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:40:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: August 22, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »

I dont even know if I have seen his myspace.  I know on his facebook he has no pics anymore of her.  It was almost like every picture from Fusian Fridays had been removed.  As far as still having her as a friend on facebook, I still have my ex boyfriend who I cant stand.  People dont delete friends like you do on Myspace.  It has more to do with networking.  But I havent asked him that.  I dont want to bombard him.  I just emailed him about the fathers day.  And that is all. We have talked about stuff that dont pertain to the Casey/Caylee case. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 22, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »

Do you have the link to Clint's myspace handy?  I don't remember seeing his myspace but I do remember seeing his "professional" photo site where he posted his photos of the nightlife in Orlando.  I would like to see his myspace too.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54125309
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #671 on: August 22, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »

I just emailed him car.

Why waste even more tax payer dollars on her? She is not the President.

I would have drop kicked the whore out the front door.

OCSD doesn't have to provide that filthy family of justice obstructing liars

with door to door protection.

Padilla and Baez were the morons that didn't have a plan that

worked when they got out the door. Sorta like Baez doesn't have

a good legal defense for her yet. It seems to be an ongoing

theme with him, really. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 22, 2008, 03:41:53 PM »

I dont even know if I have seen his myspace.  I know on his facebook he has no pics anymore of her.  It was almost like every picture from Fusian Fridays had been removed.  As far as still having her as a friend on facebook, I still have my ex boyfriend who I cant stand.  People dont delete friends like you do on Myspace.  It has more to do with networking.  But I havent asked him that.  I dont want to bombard him.  I just emailed him about the fathers day.  And that is all. We have talked about stuff that dont pertain to the Casey/Caylee case. 

Thank you I very much appreciate you asking him about that..
He has I think about 250 pictures from Fusian Friday nights!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: August 22, 2008, 03:42:45 PM »

Thanks for the inside info. Shellbell.  I would hate to think any one was giving him grief regarding his indirect connection with Casey.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: August 22, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »

I try to stay open minded when it comes to this case.  I think that if Casey harmed Caylee in any kind of way, she should be punished to the max!!!!  No doubt.  However, it was not only Casey out there.  There were media, lawyers, etc...they are all mothers, fathers, etc...they dont deserve to have there lives put in danger due to Caseys threats.
Innocent until proven guilty.  And IMHO I believe her lawyer has all his t's crossed and i's dots. He cant be too bad of a lawyer, she is out of jail and not talking.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: August 22, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »

Thank you I very much appreciate you asking him about that..
He has I think about 250 pictures from Fusian Friday nights!

No problem.  I cant imagine why he kept them up there and take them off facebook.  Maybe in the future I can ask him.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: August 22, 2008, 03:47:46 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Do it, do it!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: August 22, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »

Thanks for the inside info. Shellbell.  I would hate to think any one was giving him grief regarding his indirect connection with Casey.

I think that alot of people were mad that he spoke.  I dont understand it, but apparently TonE didnt want any of his friends talking to the media....... who knows.  Probably because he was afraid they would try to put stuff on him....like they are spinning it now...crazy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: August 22, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54125309

Thanks!  All I had was this link and they have already deleted 6/6/08 photos:

http://www.revolutionentertainment.net/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: August 22, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Do it, do it!

Shell - I PM'd it to him at Websleuths.  I don't really want to make a big deal out of it.  I miss Robots but if he chooses to post at WS that's ok with me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.