April 20, 2024, 07:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344632 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #680 on: August 22, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »

I understood Casey was not to tell Padilla a thing or even talk to him, re Baez's instructions, so this Columbus tip, coming on the heels of her release is very odd.  Maybe she told her parents or Baez something.  If it is just another so-called sighting,  I don't think they would be taking it very seriously.  Yes, I agree that there is so much we do not know and so many lies, but I still doubt Casey will end up looking like the mom of the year.

How far is Columbus from Orlando?  How long would it take to drive up there?

How far is Columbus from Athens(?)GA. where Jesse is supposed to be?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #681 on: August 22, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »

Athens is about 3 hours drive from Columbus GA.

I really don't think Jesse has anything to do with this.  We shall have to wait and see.  I have a feeling this may be a wild goose chase set up by Padilla and Baez.
Thanks Klaas,I should have read ahead more.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 22, 2008, 03:55:23 PM »

I understood Casey was not to tell Padilla a thing or even talk to him, re Baez's instructions, so this Columbus tip, coming on the heels of her release is very odd.  Maybe she told her parents or Baez something.  If it is just another so-called sighting,  I don't think they would be taking it very seriously.  Yes, I agree that there is so much we do not know and so many lies, but I still doubt Casey will end up looking like the mom of the year.

About 3 hours drive according to Mapquest
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: August 22, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »

About 3 hours drive according to Mapquest

Columbus is on the clear other side of the stat on the Alabama line and Athens is near Augusta (SC line).  It is 3 hours.  My girlfriends and I took a road trip years ago and we left Athens (Ga game) and headed to Pine Mountain (right by Columbus), and we took one highway.  We went through Atlanta, and then on and on...It was about 2.5-3 hours...granted I am sure we were speeding.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 22, 2008, 04:02:47 PM »

If Casey sends everyone running around the southeast looking for Caylee,how long will it take for them to realize she is lying again?  By now I would have a hard time believing anything she says. Tony will be the key to this case...I hope it's in the right direction. 

Has anyone heard anymore from Rick?  What has he posted lately?  I was interested in him if he was the real thing. 

Also, where exactly are they looking in Colombus?  Does anyone have relatives or friends there that would check it out for us? 

OK ALL:  Just got off the phone with Lt. Whitehead...head of the Missing Persons division of Columbus Sheriff Dept...the sighting was reported by a person out of Phenix (sp) City...of a little girl that looked like Caylee spotted in Columbus. Whitehead contacted Orlando LE for some more info...then the Columbus LE went to the home where the little girl was...the parents confirmed she was their daughter with a Birth Cert....and Lt. Whitehead said it is NOT Caylee...but they are following up with fingerprints and footprint given to them by Orlando LE...just to be certain...but he said he knows for a fact it is not Caylee...they are dotting i's and crossing t's...and staying in contact with Orlando LE....boo-hoo-hoo

Des
I can't imagine the panic as you get a knock on the door and then have to prove that your child is yours!

I understand and appreciate that the police are able to respond to sightings, but I can't help but feel that casey is the person that put those parents in that situation to have to prove to police that your child is your child. How many more parents of a white, ~3yr old, with light brown hair, etc,  are going to have their day stressed-out/interupted to have to prove that their child is their child. All b/c of casey's irresponsibility to be a human being!

Good to see you Des!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: August 22, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »

He just replied and on fathers day he was in Jacksonville visiting his parents so he dont know.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 22, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »

When I sent him the email I had no intentions of ever asking him about the case.  But he was really nice and after looking at all his stuff on his page, he is just a normal dj in Florida, having fun.  He seems smart also.  Casey is listed as a friend on his page also.  I cant see her page bc its private.  I will email him and ask him if he minds if I ask him something.  And then I will ask him.

Hi Shell,
After watching Clint's interview, I felt that he and Tony's friends had nothing to do with what ever happened to Caylee.  If anything I think he helped his friends out!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 22, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

Diane Downs and Susan Smith would do anything to keep their guys, too, and it did not help them.  That kind of spin would put Casey in prison.  I expect the next spin to me damage control.  "Casey was not in love with Tony.  He was just a fling to her."

Casey's best bet is to try to finger Tony as the perp in all this mess.  She can claim he drugged her and took Casey and probably sold her...It would be his word against hers...if both are shady characters, as I suspect he is too, then who's voice wins?  It's a toss up at this point.  Without definite proof that benefit of the doubt will still be in the minds of the jurors.  Where is the DNA from the trunk?  Why are we not looking for a body?  I am thinking this is gonna be another no body, no case...oh man!!  I hate that thought.

I still wonder about her guy friends. Women will do lots of things for a mans security and love. As we all know, many a child has been hurt by the boyfriend/husband and the woman covers for him.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: August 22, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »

Dont know much about TonE butif he is anything like Clint he should be a good guy. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 22, 2008, 04:09:54 PM »

Take heart...about 2 years into the Natalee case my hubby just gave up and joined me. My daughter claimed I was having  a midlife crisis and they both thought I was way too obsessed with it all. Then they met some of my monkey friends and now they just keep quiet. LOL

So I made a good impression on them, huh? 

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 22, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »

Dont know much about TonE butif he is anything like Clint he should be a good guy. 

Clint has a picture on his myspace of him and tony that say "before things got shi**y*...

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 22, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Do it, do it!

Shell - I PM'd it to him at Websleuths.  I don't really want to make a big deal out of it.  I miss Robots but if he chooses to post at WS that's ok with me. 

Yes, I agree, but that is so darn perfect for him, I am glad the offer is out there.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: August 22, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »

He just replied and on fathers day he was in Jacksonville visiting his parents so he dont know.
Thanks he did say that in the interview...Then it went on to say when he got home that night Casey was there and she stayed the night..

Now I just go hmm...
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: August 22, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

Clint has a picture on his myspace of him and tony that say "before things got shi**y*...

I know any time my friends or me end up drinking a lil too much, we say " we got shi**y last night.  Around here that just means that we got drunk.  Usually meaning making an ass of yourself.....like today someone called me and said tomorrow night I am getting "shi**y.  Its just a saying.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 22, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »

I know any time my friends or me end up drinking a lil too much, we say " we got shi**y last night.  Around here that just means that we got drunk.  Usually meaning making an ass of yourself.....like today someone called me and said tomorrow night I am getting "shi**y.  Its just a saying.

We used to say trashed or sh**faced. My how times change.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: August 22, 2008, 04:20:17 PM »

Thanks he did say that in the interview...Then it went on to say when he got home that night Casey was there and she stayed the night..

Now I just go hmm...
Im emailing him and chatting here at the same time.  I will try to come around and ask him. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 22, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »

Let me try to get this straight. Tony says he was with folks during the day Sunday and Casey came over late and slept over. Cindy says Casey and Caylee were at her house sleeping and George sees them dressed and leave for wherever. Is that correct?

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: August 22, 2008, 04:24:40 PM »

Actually there is a bar in Tifton called City Limits, and everyone calls it Shi**y Limits.  Because when we leave there we tend to sway!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: August 22, 2008, 04:25:29 PM »

Let me try to get this straight. Tony says he was with folks during the day Sunday and Casey came over late and slept over. Cindy says Casey and Caylee were at her house sleeping and George sees them dressed and leave for wherever. Is that correct?

No, Clint said this.  Not TonE.  I have never spoken to TonE.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 22, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »

Actually there is a bar in Tifton called City Limits, and everyone calls it Shi**y Limits.  Because when we leave there we tend to sway!

lol, hi Bell, cool  nic you have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.