April 19, 2024, 09:59:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344607 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: August 22, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »

She logged on to her myspace.  I bet it was her.  But wouldnt her lawyer be against that?  I read on another board that they thought that the LE may have checked it.  BUT I run the myspace for Tara and I KNOW when LE gets on, and the date doesnt get updated.  LE have mad skills! Lol.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #761 on: August 22, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

Let me try to get this straight. Tony says he was with folks during the day Sunday and Casey came over late and slept over. Cindy says Casey and Caylee were at her house sleeping and George sees them dressed and leave for wherever. Is that correct?

No, Clint said this.  Not TonE.  I have never spoken to TonE.
Clint said in the Greta interview:
That he spent june 15th,father's day,at his father's in Jacksonville.He came home that sunday night and Casey stayed the same night with Tony.Clint could not remember if Casey was there monday morning,june 16th.
Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee in Casey's room early monday morning as she left for work.George said he saw Caylee leave the house with Casey monday afternoon....like any other day.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: August 22, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »

They said she was gone 7 hours today, mostly to see her atty.  But Sunday she wants 3 hours for church.  Lets see, I can go to class, then church service. and that is maybe 2 hours.  What is the other hour for?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: August 22, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

She logged on to her myspace.  I bet it was her.  But wouldnt her lawyer be against that?  I read on another board that they thought that the LE may have checked it.  BUT I run the myspace for Tara and I KNOW when LE gets on, and the date doesnt get updated.  LE have mad skills! Lol.

Yeah I think it was her...nobody has touched it for like a week and a half..until today

I cam only imagine the notes she has on there from people lol sure it wasn't pretty
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: August 22, 2008, 06:58:57 PM »

They said she was gone 7 hours today, mostly to see her atty.  But Sunday she wants 3 hours for church.  Lets see, I can go to class, then church service. and that is maybe 2 hours.  What is the other hour for?????

3 hours is about right for church....I think she wants to attend the vigil too
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: August 22, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Klaas ~ Just catching up and decided to go ahead and reply......yep, it has to be our Robots.....when he writes *skeeeeeery* in his postings, there's no doubt!   ;)Maybe you can get him to visit the monkeys. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: August 22, 2008, 07:01:34 PM »

Destiny - thank you so much for that phone call.  So nothing doing in Georgia.

Shellbell - Thanks for your sleuthing - would be nice if TonE could verify Clint's information - that Casey left on the morning of 16th June and Caylee had not been with her that night.

Blonde - thank you so much for the video you posted on the previous thread regarding Casey's arrival to the Anthony res.  BTW - did you enjoy the cookies with your grandson?
Yes I did  Thanks for asking ,he loves to bake ,then we sit and eat them all,I m bad 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: August 22, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »

Let me try to get this straight. Tony says he was with folks during the day Sunday and Casey came over late and slept over. Cindy says Casey and Caylee were at her house sleeping and George sees them dressed and leave for wherever. Is that correct?

That he spent june 15th,father's day,at his father's in Jacksonville.He came home that sunday night and Casey stayed the same night with Tony.Clint could not remember if Casey was there monday morning,june 16th.
Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee in Casey's room early monday morning as she left for work.George said he saw Caylee leave the house with Casey monday afternoon....like any other day.

Clint told me today that he was in Jacksonville on fathers day.  I asked for someone on here.  I didnt ask where he slept or anything else.  I didnt want to pry right off.  I asked if Casey was there on fathers day and he said he didnt know because he was in Jax.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: August 22, 2008, 07:06:33 PM »

I, too, was surprised to see how bad Casey looked when she got out of jail.  I half expected her to be strutting and smiling for the cameras.  Instead, she looked awful.  I think that indicates she had a serious drug or alcohol problem and/or she is scared of what is going to happen to her next.  I think the possibility of time in prison, not jail, is weighing on her, but I also think she came down off some kind of drug.  My big surprise is that the psychologists released her.  I think she might be a suicide risk.  If she thinks she has lost Tony for good and may go to prison for years, I can see her drowning herself in the bathtub or hanging herself with a belt.  She looked just totally pale and wan and sickly.

I think that you are right about the drugs.  She also is not use to jail life.  I know I WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS in jail for that long.  She probably wouldnt eat the food, had DT's, etc....  I dont agree with alot of things she has done, but that jail should have had people there to prevent that mad house.  She was in solitation and steps outside and BAM!
I dont know of anyone who could handle that well.  That jail did put her and others life in danger by not coming up with an alternative way for her to exit.

The cops see scum like casey everyday...... Why should they care about her. They had deputies outside, I saw at least 3.  Someone should have handed her a freakin Caylee T shirt to cover her face with.

Sympathy for Casey.......... NEVER

With all do respect....scum or not.  Regaurdless of what they may think of Casey, they put her attorney, media and guards in danger.  I have never seen a high profile case where the LE didnt make accomidations for the person getting out.  IMO it was tasteless.  I have family members who are LE and an uncle who is a judge here.  I just dont see any of the people I know in LE here,  throwing them to the wolves.

I just emailed him car.

Why waste even more tax payer dollars on her? She is not the President.

I would have drop kicked the whore out the front door.

OCSD doesn't have to provide that filthy family of justice obstructing liars

with door to door protection.

Padilla and Baez were the morons that didn't have a plan that

worked when they got out the door. Sorta like Baez doesn't have

a good legal defense for her yet. It seems to be an ongoing

theme with him, really. imho

Absolutely, possitively correct Carpe.  I'm sick and tired of public money being spent to protect that punk.  She's a worthless piece of trash.  So are her parents.  Period.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 22, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »

I, too, was surprised to see how bad Casey looked when she got out of jail.  I half expected her to be strutting and smiling for the cameras.  Instead, she looked awful.  I think that indicates she had a serious drug or alcohol problem and/or she is scared of what is going to happen to her next.  I think the possibility of time in prison, not jail, is weighing on her, but I also think she came down off some kind of drug.  My big surprise is that the psychologists released her.  I think she might be a suicide risk.  If she thinks she has lost Tony for good and may go to prison for years, I can see her drowning herself in the bathtub or hanging herself with a belt.  She looked just totally pale and wan and sickly.

I think that you are right about the drugs.  She also is not use to jail life.  I know I WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS in jail for that long.  She probably wouldnt eat the food, had DT's, etc....  I dont agree with alot of things she has done, but that jail should have had people there to prevent that mad house.  She was in solitation and steps outside and BAM!
I dont know of anyone who could handle that well.  That jail did put her and others life in danger by not coming up with an alternative way for her to exit.

The cops see scum like casey everyday...... Why should they care about her. They had deputies outside, I saw at least 3.  Someone should have handed her a freakin Caylee T shirt to cover her face with.

Sympathy for Casey.......... NEVER

With all do respect....scum or not.  Regaurdless of what they may think of Casey, they put her attorney, media and guards in danger.  I have never seen a high profile case where the LE didnt make accomidations for the person getting out.  IMO it was tasteless.  I have family members who are LE and an uncle who is a judge here.  I just dont see any of the people I know in LE here,  throwing them to the wolves.

I just emailed him car.

Why waste even more tax payer dollars on her? She is not the President.

I would have drop kicked the whore out the front door.

OCSD doesn't have to provide that filthy family of justice obstructing liars

with door to door protection.

Padilla and Baez were the morons that didn't have a plan that

worked when they got out the door. Sorta like Baez doesn't have

a good legal defense for her yet. It seems to be an ongoing

theme with him, really. imho

Absolutely, possitively correct Carpe.  I'm sick and tired of public money being spent to protect that punk.  She's a worthless piece of trash.  So are her parents.  Period.

Too bad I can't correct the spelling of positively.  But you get the message.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 22, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »

Ya know I wouldnt want anything to do with casey either!!!!so why would clint leave casey's pictures up on his myspace..

There are lots of other pictures of casey from that same night..

Not lots of pictures of casey but lots from that night and she is in some so why leave them I would erase all signs of her from my life...

Do you have the link to Clint's myspace handy?  I don't remember seeing his myspace but I do remember seeing his "professional" photo site where he posted his photos of the nightlife in Orlando.  I would like to see his myspace too.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54125309

How many of you have really checked out his space. If I am not mistaken that is Casey he has as his wallpaper in background. Am I wrong?

I would say I big NO lol

In her dreams!!!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: August 22, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »

I've also got to say this.

IF by some miracle Caylee is found in Georgia, my wish to see Casey convicted has just increased 100 fold.  That would be she (Casey) kept her mouth shut for a MONTH while in jail about the kidnapping of her daughter.  She should not be a mother and she should be in jail.  IF that is the case.

Personally, I'll believe it when I see it.

Sorry I'm lost here, what's going on in Georgia ?

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: August 22, 2008, 07:21:23 PM »

Baby Bear: I am not taking Caseys side by all means.  I am neutral, I am not stating anything but the facts.  She has not be proven guilty for murder or harming her child but she is a person of interest.  HOWEVER, haveing LE blocking the way to the car would not have cost a dime.  They were standing in the background so they were there.  They put MEDIA, LAWYERS, and other innocent people and Caseys life in danger.  She is obviosly hated and people want to kill her so, who is to say some one couldnt have shot off at them and killed per say..........the Fox News Reporter.  Someone who has a family and was only soing there job.  Poor choice of judgement on their part. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: August 22, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »

Baby Bear: I am not taking Caseys side by all means.  I am neutral, I am not stating anything but the facts.  She has not be proven guilty for murder or harming her child but she is a person of interest.  HOWEVER, haveing LE blocking the way to the car would not have cost a dime.  They were standing in the background so they were there.  They put MEDIA, LAWYERS, and other innocent people and Caseys life in danger.  She is obviosly hated and people want to kill her so, who is to say some one couldnt have shot off at them and killed per say..........the Fox News Reporter.  Someone who has a family and was only soing there job.  Poor choice of judgement on their part. 

Hey Shellbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: August 22, 2008, 07:26:57 PM »

Hey CUBE!!!! Long time!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: August 22, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »

Spokesman: Casey Anthony is helping, sincerely worried

Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco |Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards, Sentinel Staff Writers1:09 PM EDT, August 22, 2008 Casey Anthony is talking freely with her parents and helping with new leads into whereabouts of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie, the family's spokesman said today.

"She is being cooperative and is sincerely worried about the well-being of her child. There is no doubt that this child has been kidnapped," said Los Angeles-based spokesman Larry Garrison.

He said she is providing more details she couldn't give in jail.

Anthony, who has pleaded not guilty to charges of child neglect and filing a false report, was released from the Orange County Jail on Thursday after more than a month behind bars.

Garrison refused to go into details about what information supports a kidnapping. Garrison said it would impact the ongoing investigation.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves could not immediately be reached for comment.

Investigators have said that Anthony is the key to their missing-person case. But they said the 22-year-old mother has lied about what happened.

After Anthony's release from jail, Nieves said this in a statement: "The fact that Casey Anthony has bonded out of jail changes nothing in our investigation and our determination to resolve this case."

Dressed in the same light blue hooded shirt and jeans she was wearing on her arrest day, Anthony emerged from the jail at 10:28 a.m. Thursday shielded by her attorneys under a black umbrella.

The trio was greeted by a throng of media who shouted questions at the woman deputies have named a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance.

At one point, a seemingly frightened and frail Anthony leaned toward attorney Jos� Baez and asked him to remove the umbrella.

" 'I'm innocent. I want to walk out of this place with my head high,' " Anthony whispered in Baez's ear, he later told reporters.

But shortly after her request, the media swarm became too much. Baez shoved a reporter, and then shouted at the group to get back.

Anthony was ushered into a waiting black Dodge Durango and they sped away.

The 15-mile trip from the jail to the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive in the Lee Vista area was mostly silent, Padilla said.

An entourage of vehicles rushed into the neighborhood. A pickup truck drove up onto Anthony's yard, blocking one side of the driveway, while a minivan stopped on the opposite side. The Dodge Durango pulled in between the vehicles and rushed into the open garage.

The door immediately shut.

It was behind closed doors and away from the media that the tearful reunion took place, Baez said.

Home confinement

Anthony has been placed on home confinement and can only leave her parents' house for a handful of reasons, including lawyer visits, court appearances and church.

Anthony is scheduled to be back in court for a pre-trial conference Nov. 5.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1083299.story

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #776 on: August 22, 2008, 07:32:44 PM »

Clint told me today that he was in Jacksonville on fathers day.  I asked for someone on here.  I didnt ask where he slept or anything else.  I didnt want to pry right off.  I asked if Casey was there on fathers day and he said he didnt know because he was in Jax.
Right,I'm just posting what Clint said on Greta....he was in Jacksonville with his father that sunday,came home to Tony's sunday night,Casey stayed over sunday night(he thought)but he couldn't remember seeing her monday morning.So I took that to mean that Casey was there sunday night but Clint didn't know if she stayed the whole night because he couldn't remember seeing her monday morning.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 22, 2008, 07:35:58 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Klaas ~ Just catching up and decided to go ahead and reply......yep, it has to be our Robots.....when he writes *skeeeeeery* in his postings, there's no doubt!   ;)Maybe you can get him to visit the monkeys. 

Well so far he hasn't responded to my PM at WS.  We'll see 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: August 22, 2008, 07:36:16 PM »

Hey CUBE!!!! Long time!!!

Very long! I know u have more posts than that thing says....
I have spent too many hours in the cage with you for it to be less....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: August 22, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »

Well so far he hasn't responded to my PM at WS.  We'll see 

Maybe all of ;us who are members there as well should bombard him with PM's....j/k

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.