March 28, 2024, 05:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343638 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #780 on: August 22, 2008, 07:37:34 PM »

Baby Bear: I am not taking Caseys side by all means.  I am neutral, I am not stating anything but the facts.  She has not be proven guilty for murder or harming her child but she is a person of interest.  HOWEVER, haveing LE blocking the way to the car would not have cost a dime.  They were standing in the background so they were there.  They put MEDIA, LAWYERS, and other innocent people and Caseys life in danger.  She is obviosly hated and people want to kill her so, who is to say some one couldnt have shot off at them and killed per say..........the Fox News Reporter.  Someone who has a family and was only soing there job.  Poor choice of judgement on their part. 

Someone wants to kill her every day of the week now. Is that all on the cops too?

No.     jmo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: August 22, 2008, 07:38:24 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Klaas ~ Just catching up and decided to go ahead and reply......yep, it has to be our Robots.....when he writes *skeeeeeery* in his postings, there's no doubt!   ;)Maybe you can get him to visit the monkeys. 

Well so far he hasn't responded to my PM at WS.  We'll see 

probably choppin wood with his robo-saw.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: August 22, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »

BRB.... gotta go listen to my boyfriend Shep diss Casey....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 22, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

Here is what I don't get about Casey's actions. If she knows Caylee has been kidnapped, and if she's concerned about Caylee's well being, why could she not disclose whatever she knew when she was in jail? If my baby was missing and I was concerned about her, I wouldn't sit silently on my butt in jail all those days and not tell the police everything I knew. 

I Stand With The Girl
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: August 22, 2008, 07:42:36 PM »

Here is what I don't get about Casey's actions. If she knows Caylee has been kidnapped, and if she's concerned about Caylee's well being, why could she not disclose whatever she knew when she was in jail? If my baby was missing and I was concerned about her, I wouldn't sit silently on my butt in jail all those days and not tell the police everything I knew. 

What if you did tll them all you knew and they kept sayin you killed your kid???

JUST A QUESTION
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: August 22, 2008, 07:42:38 PM »

Baby Bear: I am not taking Caseys side by all means.  I am neutral, I am not stating anything but the facts.  She has not be proven guilty for murder or harming her child but she is a person of interest.  HOWEVER, haveing LE blocking the way to the car would not have cost a dime.  They were standing in the background so they were there.  They put MEDIA, LAWYERS, and other innocent people and Caseys life in danger.  She is obviosly hated and people want to kill her so, who is to say some one couldnt have shot off at them and killed per say..........the Fox News Reporter.  Someone who has a family and was only soing there job.  Poor choice of judgement on their part. 

Someone wants to kill her every day of the week now. Is that all on the cops too?

No.     jmo

it goes to show you Carpe what a civilized society we live in - she would already be dead if not.

just about everyone gets it but the Anthonys, Baez, Garrison, and the stooges in the Winnebago.

but the way - when did the Don Johnson look go out?

like 1990?

someone tell Garrison to upgrade his wardrobe and facial accessories.   

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 22, 2008, 07:45:04 PM »

Larry Garrison recently said:

Now that she is out, she can tell us what she couldn't in jail.

He is such a butt cushion. 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: August 22, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »

Carpe -

you have to admit - Casey deserves a swift kick right in the Hooiberg!!!

+++

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: August 22, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »

I will ask him more detailed later.  But if that is what he said on Greta I am sure that is what I will hear.  He really seems to be very nice and down to earth.  TonE didnt want them talking to the press.  And I guess he had his reasons.  If my suspicions ever went anywhere other than Casey (they really havent), but it would be to JG.  It just seems odd that there were reports of Caylee being seen in the airport, then in Sandy Springs (per the Anthonys, and Renea at Websleuths).  Sandy Springs is a few exits away from the airport.  I mean really close.  So that would make sense.  IF, I mean if (small chance) Casey gave Caylee to Jesse, and he had her flown to where he was in Atlanta, then she could have very well been spotted at the Orlando airport and Sandy Springs.  I really dont see someone from Florida making up all this, not many people think of Sandy Springs being near the Hartsfield Airport, its not very close!!! BUT it is a mid point between the airport and Athens!!!!! So that is interesting!!!
Jesse has changed the timeline, his dad has made some strange comments on his myspace blog, and Caylee looks like Jesse.  I honestly think that could be worth thinking about.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: August 22, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

I am confused on the Clint seeing Casey story...someone help me.  Clint is claiming he saw Casey on June 15, but has no idea if she stayed the night of June 15?  do I have that right?  I think I misunderstood what he told Greta. I was under the impression he said Casey did stay the  night of June 15 and Caylee was not with her.  That is what I have thought all this time.  Boy!  I missed that one.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: August 22, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »

Garrison is known for this line also

"The Kalpoes and Joran told me many lies"

jeez ya think Sherlock?

Garrison will be known for this line in the future

"Casey Anthony told me many lies"

Remember, I'm not a psychic and my success rate remains at an astonishing 100%

he he he 

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 22, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »

He is such a butt cushion!!!!  I can't wait until I get mad at my Rm again, and I can call him that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: August 22, 2008, 07:54:25 PM »

I will ask him more detailed later.  But if that is what he said on Greta I am sure that is what I will hear.  He really seems to be very nice and down to earth.  TonE didnt want them talking to the press.  And I guess he had his reasons.  If my suspicions ever went anywhere other than Casey (they really havent), but it would be to JG.  It just seems odd that there were reports of Caylee being seen in the airport, then in Sandy Springs (per the Anthonys, and Renea at Websleuths).  Sandy Springs is a few exits away from the airport.  I mean really close.  So that would make sense.  IF, I mean if (small chance) Casey gave Caylee to Jesse, and he had her flown to where he was in Atlanta, then she could have very well been spotted at the Orlando airport and Sandy Springs.  I really dont see someone from Florida making up all this, not many people think of Sandy Springs being near the Hartsfield Airport, its not very close!!! BUT it is a mid point between the airport and Athens!!!!! So that is interesting!!!
Jesse has changed the timeline, his dad has made some strange comments on his myspace blog, and Caylee looks like Jesse.  I honestly think that could be worth thinking about.

Could you explain what you mean about the change in the timeline?  I want to explore that too.  TIA
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 22, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »

What if you did tll them all you knew and they kept sayin you killed your kid???

JUST A QUESTION

Thanks to those who are trying to keep an open mind. We have had so many folks convicted of crimes who it later was found out they were innocent.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: August 22, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

No.     jmo

OMG!!! Listen to what I am saying.  I am talking about her AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE OUT THERE.  The innocent ones, like the lawyer, media, etc....not just Casey. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 22, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »

JUST A QUESTION

They followed up on everything she gave them, all of it turned out to be lies.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: August 22, 2008, 07:56:20 PM »

No.     jmo

OMG!!! Listen to what I am saying.  I am talking about her AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE OUT THERE.  The innocent ones, like the lawyer, media, etc....not just Casey. 

I am listening to what you are saying, and I still do not agree.

------------------
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: August 22, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »

Could you explain what you mean about the change in the timeline?  I want to explore that too.  TIA

At the beginning Jesse reported to LE and the parents that he heard Caylee in the background while he was on the phone with Casey. A few weeks later he stated that he had mistaken, he didnt hear CAYLEE, he heard Casey telling Caylee to get off the table or something to that effect.  If you give me a sec I will find the link.  It was all on Greta and Nancy.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: August 22, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »

No.     jmo

I am listening to what you are saying, and I still do not agree.
That is fine all is I wanted was for you to understand Smile Lord forbid, If my dad, mom, or anyone I care about was there filming or asking questions and were innocent bystandards and someone shot at Casey, and they were harmed or killed I would OWN OCSO.  That is what I am saying.....
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 22, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »

JUST A QUESTION

Well, if the police refused to follow up on bona fide information about a kidnapping, then I'd say the police need to be reported to someone higher up on the ladder. That would seem to me to be a very odd reaction on their part. However, I was responding to this line in the article Blonde posted on the previous page:

"He said she is providing more details she couldn't give in jail."

It seems odd to me that she knows details that could help locate her missing baby, but "she couldn't give them in jail." Hmmmmm.........

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.