May 01, 2024, 03:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 345215 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »

in my opinion the Anthonys have placed themselves in an even more precarious position.

first there is all the lying - none of which has been explained, or can be explained.

then there is the fact that a missing person is usually missing due to the actions of the person last seen with that person.

now they have the prime suspect living back at home under a time line for the recovery of the missing person.

what happens a week from now when Caylee is NOT back home? I'm serious. What then?

I guess in my opinion, there is no need to search for more info on the net, or spend any time looking in areas not yet searched - the family and Padilla will have this wrapped up. And searching for more info is just a waste of time as you can not confirm a negative. All you can do is prove there is more lying, and there's been enough of that already to last a lifetime.

so where's this going?

the last thing the Anthonys will want is Caylee found deceased. That's checkmate - for the whole lot of these liars.

I would say that there is a less than 1% chance that Caylee is alive, so, if you were a family, and you were involved in a wheel barrel dump truck full of lies - would you even attempt to find Caylee?

finding Caylee does not seem to benefit anyone unless she gets dropped off by Minnie Mouse.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »

Kristin - Carpe is real good about downloading the shows and putting them in youtube.  You can always catch it later. 

I never watch NG 

I never watched Greta until this case, but she seems to always have the exclusive interviews and gets alot more info then NG. I just can't wait to hear what Padilla will say tonight. And I wonder if anyone will have Casey on tonight with Baez by her side?

By her side ,or in his arms. I see where this is going.

That picture is just too creepy.  Did they have conjugal visits too?  She was in solitary confinement.  Is that how they are paying the attorney bills?  They charge by the hour.............
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

Are granny and grampa allowed to question Casey about Caylee's whereabouts? Or does Baez have to present for that too??
Atty Jose says no one can question Casey unless he is there...yeah right,guess Jose dosen't know the Anthony's very well.Besides.....Casey looked all dipped out and doped up so it will take at least another month before she can remember where her baby girl is.
What a dang circus!
I know that atty Jose knows that WE know he could have done all the private talking to Casey while she was in jail and still got answers.
Poor little Caylee,was there ever any one looking out for her? :*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2008, 07:19:56 PM »

klaas,,, mail...

I responded to one a bit ago and nothing new since then?  Have you checked your email?

new one...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2008, 07:21:24 PM »

in my opinion the Anthonys have placed themselves in an even more precarious position.

first there is all the lying - none of which has been explained, or can be explained.

then there is the fact that a missing person is usually missing due to the actions of the person last seen with that person.

now they have the prime suspect living back at home under a time line for the recovery of the missing person.

what happens a week from now when Caylee is NOT back home? I'm serious. What then?

I guess in my opinion, there is no need to search for more info on the net, or spend any time looking in areas not yet searched - the family and Padilla will have this wrapped up. And searching for more info is just a waste of time as you can not confirm a negative. All you can do is prove there is more lying, and there's been enough of that already to last a lifetime.

so where's this going?

the last thing the Anthonys will want is Caylee found deceased. That's checkmate - for the whole lot of these liars.

I would say that there is a less than 1% chance that Caylee is alive, so, if you were a family, and you were involved in a wheel barrel dump truck full of lies - would you even attempt to find Caylee?

finding Caylee does not seem to benefit anyone unless she gets dropped off by Minnie Mouse.

If found deceased Casey and family would blame it on imaginary nanny.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »

After just two days at home.

CASEY:  Just get me Tony's f'ing number.  I don't care if he refuses to talk to me.  I can leave a message.

CINDY:  Get it yourself, baby killer.

GEORGE:  I'm outta here!

LEE:  You two have got to stop playing these games.

CASEY:  If you guys don't get me Tony's f'ing number, I am going to saw this anklet off and run down the streeg naked.

CINDY:  I'll hose you down...I swear.

PADILLA:  Let me know if she takes off her clothes.  I need to supervise that.

LMAO!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »

I am hoping they set up bugs in the house, when they were doing the closet search.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2008, 07:22:52 PM »

so where's this going?

that was the plan, but it backfired and the police know that now..it would not have worked anyway, but Casey didn't know that at the time. But I am convinced that was the plan.

+++

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2008, 07:23:08 PM »

so where's this going?

But CAYLEE was last seen with Grandma not mom..

No one has put CAYLEE with casey except george and cindy and they count for nothing in my book...

They last time casey was seen with CAYLEE was the 13th if you believe Clint..

Clint also says casey stayed the night on fathers day and if cindy left for work that leaves CAYLEE with george...

Are those all correct????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »

so where's this going?

Rob,
IMO that's exactly why they don't look for Caylee....they don't want to find her lifeless body.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »

so where's this going?

No one has put CAYLEE with casey except george and cindy and they count for nothing in my book...

Clint also says casey stayed the night on fathers day and if cindy left for work that leaves CAYLEE with george...

depends on who you believe - George or Clint

that one is easy, but somehow George has worked himself into a time line that remains in question.

this is a huge key area of discrepancy - they both can't be telling the truth and who has a motive to lie?

I have a hard time believing that George is telling the truth and it makes me wonder why he has not be charged with lying to investigators?

if he lies to investigators - it's possible he is an accessory at a minimum, or he or Cindy are the culprits.

sumtin ain't jivin'

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

Casey looks to me like someone that has gone through detox

Yeppers Klaas....she's gotta be jonesing big time...bet part of her release is drug testing...I know it states that she is NOT allowed to drink...

Had a monkey on her back heh?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »

so where's this going?

Rob,
IMO that's exactly why they don't look for Caylee....they don't want to find her lifeless body.

right  - that's the whole point here - but you knew that.

and how would they explain how they knew where to find the body??

they will not look, because they can not benefit.

Baez knows the truth here.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »

so where's this going?

which is why grampa is on the fast-track to complete meltdown.....LE might have pointed that little detail out to him.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »

I have a little tale to tell about a parent in denial.

There is a local family here where the mom is an extremely nice person, the salt of the earth. She lovingly raised her son to be a good and productive citizen. He married, had children, and was successful in his work. However, things went wrong somewhere. He divorced his wife and moved in with a woman who had a 14 year old daughter. After a while, the daughter told someone that mom's live-in was molesting her. The police investigated and found photos he had made of the young girl's private parts. When questioned, he said that the girl told him someone else had been molesting her, and he had only made the photos to use as evidence.

Well.....the guy is now serving a lengthy prison sentence. His mom, to this very day, believes the story he told, and swears that the 14 year old girl made up lies about him. His mom is trying to get him a new trial.

When a parent loves a child, they can deny the truth for a long, long time. 

I Stand With The Girl
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2008, 07:33:37 PM »

so where's this going?

that was the plan, but it backfired and the police know that now..it would not have worked anyway, but Casey didn't know that at the time. But I am convinced that was the plan.

What got under my skin is that she is out which means they do not have enough to hold her.  Even though she is out, cops need to get more info so they can detain her at some time.  Right now, they do not have enough which suc**.  I have worked with many criminal defense attorneys and it is sickening (I am in plaintiff firm).  There is so much evidence that can never be presented to the court for one reason or another even though it is very incriminating.  When you sit on a jury, you only hear 1/3 of the evidence.  I work for law firm and know cases inside and out and know what is hidden from jury because of patient rights, the law or the Constitution.  It would make you throw up....where is that puke smiley when I need him?????

Cops know so much more than what we are hearing.  Her lawyer knows so much more than what we are hearing.  It stinks (and I want to use a better word but don't want the red button...lol).  but believe it or not, criminals have more rights than us because of the Constitution.

I went out on a date one night with a criminal defense attorney.  I asked him how he could do it and sleep at night.  His response...........get ready..........."repeat business because they never change"........that was the first and only date with him.  I could not get out fast enough.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »

so where's this going?

depends on who you believe - George or Clint

that one is easy, but somehow George has worked himself into a time line that remains in question.

this is a huge key area of discrepancy - they both can't be telling the truth and who has a motive to lie?

I have a hard time believing that George is telling the truth and it makes me wonder why he has not be charged with lying to investigators?

if he lies to investigators - it's possible he is an accessory at a minimum, or he or Cindy are the culprits.

sumtin ain't jivin'

I have believed since day one casey was the one to blame.....

But George keeps rubbin me the wrong way...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »

There is a Fusion Club here not too far away.  You think think are owned by the same peeps????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2008, 07:37:38 PM »

I hadn't heard anything about George being outside walking around and that Lee had to retrieve him. 

I find that very interesting and very telling.   (I just don't know what, exactly, it is telling! Lol)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.