April 16, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344480 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: August 22, 2008, 08:01:49 PM »

Baby Bear: I am not taking Caseys side by all means.  I am neutral, I am not stating anything but the facts.  She has not be proven guilty for murder or harming her child but she is a person of interest.  HOWEVER, haveing LE blocking the way to the car would not have cost a dime.  They were standing in the background so they were there.  They put MEDIA, LAWYERS, and other innocent people and Caseys life in danger.  She is obviosly hated and people want to kill her so, who is to say some one couldnt have shot off at them and killed per say..........the Fox News Reporter.  Someone who has a family and was only soing there job.  Poor choice of judgement on their part. 

Someone wants to kill her every day of the week now. Is that all on the cops too?

No.     jmo

OMG!!! Listen to what I am saying.  I am talking about her AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE OUT THERE.  The innocent ones, like the lawyer, media, etc....not just Casey. 

I am listening to what you are saying, and I still do not agree.
That is fine all is I wanted was for you to understand Smile Lord forbid, If my dad, mom, or anyone I care about was there filming or asking questions and were innocent bystandards and someone shot at Casey, and they were harmed or killed I would OWN OCSO.  That is what I am saying.....

I agree Shellbell, and I would deputize all my monkey friends post-haste...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 22, 2008, 08:03:07 PM »

Lala's and BT... if you have my e-mail address please shoot me an e-mail....I have lost yours and need to contact you..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #802 on: August 22, 2008, 08:03:11 PM »

Baby Bear: I am not taking Caseys side by all means.  I am neutral, I am not stating anything but the facts.  She has not be proven guilty for murder or harming her child but she is a person of interest.  HOWEVER, haveing LE blocking the way to the car would not have cost a dime.  They were standing in the background so they were there.  They put MEDIA, LAWYERS, and other innocent people and Caseys life in danger.  She is obviosly hated and people want to kill her so, who is to say some one couldnt have shot off at them and killed per say..........the Fox News Reporter.  Someone who has a family and was only soing there job.  Poor choice of judgement on their part. 

Someone wants to kill her every day of the week now. Is that all on the cops too?

No.     jmo

OMG!!! Listen to what I am saying.  I am talking about her AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE OUT THERE.  The innocent ones, like the lawyer, media, etc....not just Casey. 

That is fine all is I wanted was for you to understand Smile Lord forbid, If my dad, mom, or anyone I care about was there filming or asking questions and were innocent bystandards and someone shot at Casey, and they were harmed or killed I would OWN OCSO.  That is what I am saying.....

That is cool. I'd offer you a steak dinner, right after they laughed you out of court.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: August 22, 2008, 08:05:15 PM »

I seem to remember lots of other people doing a perp walk and having their heads covered and people yelling at them.  Susan Smith and the runaway bride come to mind.  Casey is no better than any other person who is released from jail.  I don't believe for one minute that she told Baez she wanted to come out from under the umbrella and hold her head high, either.  She kept her head down the whole time.  The cops do not have to offer her 24 hour protection.  Besides she has the bounty hunters to protect her.  What if one of them tazes somebody or shoots somebody?  I don't think she is in any more danger than any other high profile person or interest or jailbird./b]
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 22, 2008, 08:06:40 PM »

Lala's and BT... if you have my e-mail address please shoot me an e-mail....I have lost yours and need to contact you..

Cubbee

I have lots of email addys for you. 

Which one should I use? Cubfan? Charter?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: August 22, 2008, 08:07:08 PM »

If there is anything left for Casey to tell then I think Tony is involved in some way.  You would not want to tip your hand if that is the case. Although, I still want to see the evidence to the contrary.  I am still willing to consider the possibility that Caylee is still alive.  If she had nothing to give her attorney...we will know eventually because things will begin to slow down and he will change his attitude about her. Something was going on with Casey and we don't really know what happened on the suspected dates.  I still tend toward an accidental death and panic to cover up.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: August 22, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389246,00.html
Atlanta siting

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html
About Ex Fiances Time Line Changes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: August 22, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »

Cubbee

TY

Will do.  Let me find you. LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: August 22, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »

No.     jmo

HI Shell ..

good to see you and to know you are still hanging in there for Tara!!! it's awesome!!

not sure what more could be done.

I mean give them all flak jackets?

or take her away in an armorer car?

it's kinda like arguing for something that didn't happen - no one was shot and no one was killed.

Convicted child killers are released from prison everyday - I'm not hearing about them being shot either.

Suspected child killers are bonded out everyday and they're not being shot.

I still contend that the reason this is a national story is because of the lying and it's by the people who claim to love Caylee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: August 22, 2008, 08:08:10 PM »

Thanks Shellbell. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: August 22, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Cubbee

TY

Charter

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: August 22, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »

If there is anything left for Casey to tell then I think Tony is involved in some way.  You would not want to tip your hand if that is the case. Although, I still want to see the evidence to the contrary.  I am still willing to consider the possibility that Caylee is still alive.  If she had nothing to give her attorney...we will know eventually because things will begin to slow down and he will change his attitude about her. Something was going on with Casey and we don't really know what happened on the suspected dates.  I still tend toward an accidental death and panic to cover up.

I'm afraid I have to agree, Lalas. And I think drugs are involved in whatever happened. You know, people who sell drugs get really nasty if they think you're going to blow the whistle on them. If Casey was honest about what happened, she might have to involve others who don't want to be involved, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: August 22, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »

Carpe I would buy you a steak after I won my case.  Just asked LE friends and they should have been protected.  How would you feel if that was your family innocently sitting by and was harmed?
but that is what I love about this site...we are free to our own opinions, I respect yours, just dont agree with it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 22, 2008, 08:11:16 PM »

Can someone tell me who got the car from impound? I have read george and i have read george and lee??

If the car smelled like a "dead body" why wasn't 911 called then??

someone knew at that point the car smelled and that it was towed..

How come no concern for casey or CAYLEE at that point??

I'd be worried if my car smelled like that and it was towed and I could not find my kid and/or grandkid..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: August 22, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

I just wish they would hurry up and get the DNA back on the trunk and if there really was a clump of hair.... I dont understand, we got positive match in 3 days on dental work here in this dinky town. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: August 22, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »

Cubbee

TY

Charter

Email sent. 

I Stand With The Girl
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: August 22, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

Your welcome.  And I too agree that drugs were probably involved.

HI ROB!!!!!!  Idk, I just remember how Paris Hilton was treated and they stated over and over again all the security was moreless for the innocent bystandards.  I know nobody was harmed, I am just saying I agree that more LE should have lined up and formed a walkway (they did that hear for a murderer as he went to the court house in trial).  Most LE do that.  But I guess we all have our own opinions.

Yes we are still hanging in there for Tara.  It is just so sad I feel like we are at our wits end and the DNA will never be matched Sad

But I have missed all yall!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: August 22, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »

But then, I would never get away with what Casey has gotten away with, and a Bounty Hunter wouldnt show up and bail me out.  I'm sorry, I am really mad.  Every time I see her on TV getting hugged up by her attorney, I just want to spit nails.....................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 22, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »

So Casey wants to go to the Baptist Church on Sunday.  Bet her attorney recommended that little move.  From the stripper pole to the front-row pew.  LOL
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: August 22, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »

I just wish they would hurry up and get the DNA back on the trunk and if there really was a clump of hair.... I dont understand, we got positive match in 3 days on dental work here in this dinky town. 
IMHO the DNA is already back, I believe either they found evidence and are holding it longer for more clues or evidence (to be sure no double jeapordy can take place) or there wasnt any connection.  It didnt take near this long for Tara's DNA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.