April 18, 2024, 07:37:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344568 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: August 22, 2008, 08:28:15 PM »

Your welcome.  And I too agree that drugs were probably involved.

HI ROB!!!!!!  Idk, I just remember how Paris Hilton was treated and they stated over and over again all the security was moreless for the innocent bystandards.  I know nobody was harmed, I am just saying I agree that more LE should have lined up and formed a walkway (they did that hear for a murderer as he went to the court house in trial).  Most LE do that.  But I guess we all have our own opinions.

Yes we are still hanging in there for Tara.  It is just so sad I feel like we are at our wits end and the DNA will never be matched Sad

But I have missed all yall!

Shell it's a good thing they have the DNA and it's not her step father - remember they tried to pin him at one time.

I'm sure the DNA will match a future suspect - sorry to say someone else will be killed, but that's how Tara's case will be solved.

hang in there girl!!!

IF LP says one more thing about dropping her off at a drug store I am going to scream!!! They just said 2000 tips have come in.

OT: I have come to the conclusion that Tara either left on her own or it was a hired hit.  There are things pointing to both theories.  I will have to email you some stuff that was found.  It may not be tonight, but I will soon.

WHERE IS MRS. RED!!! IF ANYONE SEES HER TELL HER THAT HER GIRL IS HERE!!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 22, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

I just wish they would hurry up and get the DNA back on the trunk and if there really was a clump of hair.... I dont understand, we got positive match in 3 days on dental work here in this dinky town. 
IMHO the DNA is already back, I believe either they found evidence and are holding it longer for more clues or evidence (to be sure no double jeapordy can take place) or there wasnt any connection.  It didnt take near this long for Tara's DNA.

IMO I agree the DNA is back as well and it did not match, I also believe because they treated this like a homicide right from jump that they are now screwed..They say theygot 700 tips in the last week...They would have none if she killed the kid and buried her without anyone knowing

I Agree too!!! I just want lil Caylee to be alive.  But if Casey did something the LE messed up by arresting her for the lesser charges, the could have bugged her as they did Scott Peterson and let her lead them.  Now she is lawyered up before she is even charged.

I agree with you completely.. Had they waited and either let her lead them to Caylee or let Casey hang herself( evidence speaking) They would have known a long time ago what happen
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 22, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »

Oh no, Kristen, of course I didnt want Casey to get killed.  I just thought she would either lead them to Caylee or lead them to the body.  I don't even beilieve in the death penalty.  Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord, you know.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: August 22, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »

On Nancy Grace: Garrison says "Casey is talking freely with her parents, and LP is saying that Casey is not concerned with Caylees safety because she is with someone that she has been with before."

I will say it again and I don't care how anyone else feels about this.  If Casey knows who Caylee is with and hasn't told LE all of this time Casey needs to spend the rest of her life in jail.  Sorry but that's just plain WRONG.  She should never be allowed to see Caylee again.  This really pisses me off.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 22, 2008, 08:32:28 PM »

Cutie pie?  BT what are you not telling us? 

CHECK YOUR E-Mail Lala's

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: August 22, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »

Oh no, Kristen, of course I didnt want Casey to get killed.  I just thought she would either lead them to Caylee or lead them to the body.  I don't even beilieve in the death penalty.  Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord, you know.....

LOL oh ok I must have read it wrong sorry!!!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 22, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »

Casey is not out of the woods by a long shot.  I think the police are building a case against her and will try her with or without the body.  They are not giving Baez a thing. It is all being kept very close to the vest.  The police are working on the timeline and accumulating as much evidence and coordinating all the stories and witnesses and dates, etc .  It is a big job.  I think they can show that Casey was the last person to see Caylee and that whatever happened to Caylee is the result of Casey's actions.  That amounts to murder or negligent homicide or criminal neglect of a child or whatever.  She is going to spend more time behind bars, and next time it will be in a prison, not a jail.  People said that Scott Peterson would never go to jail, not enough proof, all that...but he is on death row, even though no dna could be found on the bodies and there was no manner of death established.  It was not dna that did Scott in...it was his behavior, which constituted consciousness of guilt and good old CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.  I think the police will have that much in this case and maybe more if the body was buried and is found.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: August 22, 2008, 08:34:47 PM »

I can respect that Shellbell, but if I for some unknown reason gave my child or left my child (I dont believe this) to someone and waited all that time to tell and then said she was in danger then by gosh why cant she be charged with another kind of child endangerment or something and be put back in jail.  And before anyone blasts me, yes I wanted her to come out because I thought something would happen and it didnt.  And no, I dont believe she was kidnapped. 

Wow that's pretty harsh you wanted someone to kill Casey??

I sure don't want her killed - I just want her bikini waxed over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over until she tells where Caylee is.

is that too much to ask?

hardly seems cruel

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: August 22, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »

Hi Momks...it's been a while since I have signed in...but read nearly every day....I have not forgotten our Natalee and knew I could not allow myself to be consumed with this case....but my hat is off to all of you who devote so much of your time and research and skills to this case...I see Casey as another Joran..and I fear she too will get away with harming and disposing of Caylee just as Joran has gotten away with harming and disposing Natalee.....

If it had been up to me she would have rotted in jail.....

Just wanted to let y'all know how much I adire that you can do this...for Caylee....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: August 22, 2008, 08:35:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!    So I hear Casey is at it again..  I often wonder when she is 'gonna get right with God' ..just makes this monkey's household so sad.

You guys rock for all the work you've been doing.. but it's so hard to keep up..sorry.
Personally, I don't think Casey can face the truth yet.....but she will...I give her a few more days.. and she's gonna bust not being able to scram free..and roam the streets.
I have kids too.. they always wanna run when they're that age.

I'd like to apologize if it bothers anyone I stay logged in... I just thought I'd do that for Caylee. 

Anyway...curious on what is going on with the bus n all..wonder if they have that thing where they can listen in...

Hey anyone see that movie the listening...does that really exist? or is it just bologna.??   anyone know?

Fladeedah

I think a bunch of us stay logged in, even when we're nowhere near our computer. It's easier that way to pick up where you left off reading. 

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #850 on: August 22, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »

On Nancy Grace: Garrison says "Casey is talking freely with her parents, and LP is saying that Casey is not concerned with Caylees safety because she is with someone that she has been with before."

I will say it again and I don't care how anyone else feels about this.  If Casey knows who Caylee is with and hasn't told LE all of this time Casey needs to spend the rest of her life in jail.  Sorry but that's just plain WRONG.  She should never be allowed to see Caylee again.  This really pisses me off.

absolutely! It is simply inexcusable.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: August 22, 2008, 08:36:16 PM »

I can respect that Shellbell, but if I for some unknown reason gave my child or left my child (I dont believe this) to someone and waited all that time to tell and then said she was in danger then by gosh why cant she be charged with another kind of child endangerment or something and be put back in jail.  And before anyone blasts me, yes I wanted her to come out because I thought something would happen and it didnt.  And no, I dont believe she was kidnapped. 

Wow that's pretty harsh you wanted someone to kill Casey??

I sure don't want her killed - I just want her bikini waxed over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over until she tells where Caylee is.

is that too much to ask?

hardly seems cruel

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: August 22, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »

Klass...you've been reading my mind again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: August 22, 2008, 08:38:18 PM »

Even Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, that Hacking guy, etc. had the common sense to report their loved ones as missing right away.  Imagine if any of them had waited a month before even reporting it.  Casey is in deep, deep trouble.  If she gave the child away or someone took her, she had better pray Caylee is found.  If not, she is going to be in prison a long, long time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 22, 2008, 08:39:37 PM »

Hi Momks...it's been a while since I have signed in...but read nearly every day....I have not forgotten our Natalee and knew I could not allow myself to be consumed with this case....but my hat is off to all of you who devote so much of your time and research and skills to this case...I see Casey as another Joran..and I fear she too will get away with harming and disposing of Caylee just as Joran has gotten away with harming and disposing Natalee.....

Just wanted to let y'all know how much I adire that you can do this...for Caylee....

Sunny - good to see you!  I really don't think this is going to be like Joran, I think the truth will actually come out in this case and I'm hoping fairly soon (within the month). 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: August 22, 2008, 08:41:05 PM »

Geraldo asked Padilla today if he would lose money if the dna came back and showed Casey was guilty.  The Bounty Hunter that I call All Hat No Cattle said Yes, he would lose money, but that the police are not going to tell if they have a dna match or proof or whatever.

I do not think dna alone solves that many crimes.  It has to be in conjunction with other proof.  In most murders, the dna is difficult to find because the killer tries to cover his tracks and/or contaminate or clean up any possible dna. 

In this case, the dna is important but it is just part of the body of evidence, imo.  One of Caylee's hairs in the trunk would not mean nearly as much as some of her blood or a bodily fluid deposited after death.  Casey would have put the body in a bag or container, I am certain, not just lay it in the trunk.  So dna may be very small in amount.

But taken with all the other circumstantial evidence, it could make a powerful case.  A mother who does not report her child missing for a month or more.  A mother who tells one lie after another to the cops.  Telephone pings.  No nanny found.  All the other evidence (and circumstantial evidence has put many people in prison for life) will go along with the dna evidence. 

The jury will consider it all, and I think Casey could be found guilty, even if a body is never found.  Her actions are just too bizarre and the multiple stories and sitters and wicked people who have Caylee just don't hold water.  I don't think they would come even close to reasonable doubt.

I also think that if the father or closest relatives on his side can be located, he or they could file a civil suit against Casey in the same way that the Browns and Goldmans filed a civil suit against OJ. JMO, of course.

Hudsunn -

I saw that segment - did you catch when Whoreldo called LP Infamous and not famous?

an I loved the part when Padilla said if the DNA comes back and it's not good - they're outta there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #856 on: August 22, 2008, 08:42:22 PM »

I think she will be going away for a very long time.

Even if she never her gives up her "fantasy leads"

or the body is never found.

In the end...

They will nail her with whatever they can get her on.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: August 22, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »

Sunny - good to see you!  I really don't think this is going to be like Joran, I think the truth will actually come out in this case and I'm hoping fairly soon (within the month). 

I sure hope you are right.....I think of Trenton and Mattie and all the other children....and now Caylee and my heart just breaks....it's just so wrong that children are victims before they can even live....I just keep hoping against hope that someone has her and is taking care of her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: August 22, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

So Garrison says Casey is "talking freely" with her parents.  LOL  That could include everything from jail memoirs to yelling and cursing to the price of cheese.  What is she telling them about Caylee?  He also says that Casey is not worried about her daughter because Caylee is with someone who has kept her before.  Hmmm.  So they are back to the nanny who stole Caylee because she adored Caylee and wanted her for her own little girl.  Guess the old "people might hurt Caylee and Casey and the whole damn family" ruse did not fly.  Didn't Cindy say Casey would "stay in jail forever to protect Caylee from these wicked people who wanted to do them all harm" and that while Casey was in jail "we at least know she is safe."  They are piling it higher and deeper and think we have very short memories and small brains.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: August 22, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »

Hey Sunny! I have been away too, but this precious little girl on my left has tugged at my heartstrings!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.