April 19, 2024, 04:53:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344596 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: August 22, 2008, 10:53:07 PM »

Im torn......her lawyer was so confident that the DNA is back and that they dont have anything that it makes it plauseable.  If they found DNA, you would think that they would start searching for a body....that is something that they still have not started that.

Or they have evidence and are playing their cards.  But IMHO if they had it, I think they would be having searches now.

I disagree, I believe they have been quietly searching for a body. 

I guess they could be, but you would think the media would be on it.  If that is the case they need to call TES to help search. I still just HOPE that precious little thing is alive!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: August 22, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Padilla ate the pizza and said he had stomach cramps lmaoooooooooooooooo

Yeah he asked the father if he ordered pizza and he said yes and he told them later that he didn't.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #982 on: August 22, 2008, 10:53:26 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: August 22, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »

omggg

this guy is too funny

if this all wasn't so tragic, he should be at the Funnybone on Friday and Saturday nite

two drink minimum. 

>>>he ate the pizza and then wondered if it had cyanide 

I'm sorry - but this is too funny 

Geezzzzzzz I'm glad somebody thought it was funny LMAO

Butt hen he went to say he asked Lee if he ordered it and Lee told him yeah but then said no lmaooooo
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: August 22, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »

Yeah he asked the father if he ordered pizza and he said yes and he told them later that he didn't.

He asked Lee not George
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: August 22, 2008, 10:54:55 PM »

Aww wreck.  Yes it is.  she is sitting next to me.  She is the coolest JRT ever.  Hell she can drive.      Ask Metro.  (metro is my brother that posts here as well, for the ones  that dont know.)

We (metro) met (other than childhood,    over the internet during the NH case)

Its a sad day when you run into your brother over the internet. 

or as a friend still calls it............the world wide web.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: August 22, 2008, 10:55:09 PM »

HI wreck

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: August 22, 2008, 10:55:14 PM »

Greta said she is glad she is out and she thinks she is going to do something really stupid.  She said she hopes she is dumb enough to talk.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 22, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

OUCH!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: August 22, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

Just when you think it cannot get any crazier, All Hat No Cattle gets the stomach cramps from eating the MeatsaPizza.  LOL LOL LOL And this is the guy who is going to solve the case for us.  LOL  Hey, Padilla, you better swig some Pepto Bismol, son, cuz you got just five and half days left to find that little gal and set Casey free.  Yeee Haaw.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: August 22, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

Yeah he Lee if he ordered pizza and he said yes and he told them later that he didn't.

He asked Lee not George

I stand corrected.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #991 on: August 22, 2008, 10:57:17 PM »

Okay, tell me if you agree.  I feel like we can safely say that the DNA is back? What do yall think?
Also, that was soooooo Rick! I am glad he came out and told that!

I'd bet the DNA is back and LE just doesn't want to show all of their cards.

Oh...I too think all the DNA is back...and I don't think the LE are in any rush to give any of that info to Jose B....Casy's new flavor of the month...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #992 on: August 22, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »

INSTANT REPLAY

I just read the "brother's" posting on wordpress ??????

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

This guy knows way too many details not to be for real. It's huge thread, his was the last entry, well when I read it. For what it's worth here is a copy and paste:

JH-BOS Says:
August 21, 2008 at 9:51 am

This is the info referenced by “Brenda” @ 11:59PM last night. It is quite long but a fascinating read … answers a ton of questions and provides a very believable scenario for what really happenned. Rick is really Cindy Anthony’s older brother … I have seen the family photos and he, Cindy and their father (in the nursing home) have very similar facial structure. This is the real deal! You can trust me … I’m not a wacko.

“If I had five minutes with Casey I would beat the information out of her. Her stupid parents need to kick the crap out of her and find out the real truth. Enough is enough. Where the heck is the stupid FBI with the forensics? They should have that info by now. She is so guilty it is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all I ask.

Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don’t get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only thing was George couldn’t get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a small one a few miles from his dad’s. He second mortgaged his and Cindy’s home and when the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true. I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

His father’s was Antony’s Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George’s was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony’s car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn’t use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

You are wrong. George quit to work for his dad as Cindy talked him into it. His dad was going to retire in a few years but George and him could not get along and they fought at the dealership. George hurt his dad by pushing him through a plate glass window. I know this for a fact.

Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee. Casey and Cindy were fighting before all this happened. Casey had stolen money from Cindy’s mom and dad and Cindy was fed up with Casey’s behavior. Cindy went to a counselor and the counselor told Cindy to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her. The counselor told Cindy to file for custody. Casey took Caylee to punish Cindy. That is what Cindy thought for a few weeks anyway. Casey would not produce Caylee or let her talk with Cindy. Cindy only tracked Casey down when they found that the car had been towed and they retrieved the car. Cindy called all of the phone numbers of Casey’s friends to locate her. Her friend Amy said she knew where Casey was as Casey had just picked her up at the airport the night before. Cindy wondered how Casey could do that without a car. Amy said she let Casey use her car when she was gone for a whole week. Casey stole $700 from Amy too. Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony’s were behind on some payments. I know all of this because I know the Anthonys and Cindy’s mother. I talk to Cindy’s mother once a week.

They aren’t real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy’s mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George’s parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George.

That is Cindy’s father. He had a stroke in early January of 2007.

I know the police went to see Cindy’s mom and they should have gotten all of this from her. The police know a lot more than they are letting out. They don’t want the defense to know what they know yet.

If you didn’t already see it in my previous posts, I grew up living near them and know Cindy’s mom very well.

Casey’s behavior got worse in recent months. I don’t know if her new found friends were into coke or extasy. I would bet it probably was one of them. It only make sense. I don’t have any proof except the amount of money stolen.

She thinks it probably was an accident and the way Casey lies it balloned into this big mess.

Have you ever been in a nursing home/ I visited Cindy’s dad in that nursing home. The people are very nice but to a little child they look scary. My grandmother used to work at a county home for old people and I was terrified when I had to go with my mom and dad to visit her. I liked seeing my grandmother but not in that place. She worked a lot and that was the only time it seemed we could see her. It is scary for a little child.

I grew up in Warren and knew of Dr. Sudimack. I also know that Cindy talked George into going in with his dad so George could inherit the business. It never happened as George lost his temper with his dad and put him though a plate glass window on the lot. End of George and the thought of inheriting a good car business. By the way, one of George’s sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself.

The fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad’s nursing home account that even Cindy’s mom couldn’t cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy’s dad’s account. Cindy’s mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy’s dad on fathers day. Cindy’s mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

Cindy and George were at work when Casey tried to call them. They weren’t on vacation

I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct. Don’t believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy’s mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn’t very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn’t alive. The Anthony’s are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar

Here is one more thing for you guys if you already haven’t guesed it yet. The guy that Casey says is the father that died in the car crash is all baloney too. He is Hispanic and his mother says that he never ever spoke of even knowing Casey. Calee has no Hispanic traits. Casey to Cindy this story to get Cindy off of her back about who the father might be. Cindy bought it hook, line and sinker.

That is the part that gets me. I would have put her though a wall. She would have already been in jail for stealing. They enabled her all these years. It is sickening

There was nothing wrong with Cindy, she is using her 5 weeks vacation. then she will use personal leave. Cindy’s mom is 82 and in poor health. .

From everything that I and Cindy’s mom knows of Lee, he is a really good kid. Never been in any trouble and is a hard worker. He is the only person that was close enough to Casey to try and get her to talk. Lee is the only one in that family that is not totally gone yet. He may be key in getting to the bottom of this as he may get Casey to talk.

This was Cindy’s princess. She could do no wrong in Cindy’s eyes. Cindy did not think Casey was a problem. She believed everything Casey ever said. She hid the fact of how bad a liar Casey was to everyone.

I feel sorry for Lee. His “little sister” always got what ever she wanted. Lee loves his mom and dad and knows what a liar Casey is. It is probably difficult living through this. No one thinks Casey would harm Caylee on purpose. But her
lying about everything all the time has gotten her in this mess. I personally think it probably was an accident and she is trying to cover it up.

Casey is known to make up lies from bits of truth. This is a good point. I couldn’t remember the Hispanic kid,s name. Thanks. That is very interesting. That could be where Casey made up the name from only adding Gonzalez as the last name.

think you are correct. I think Casey must have read this name and added Gonzalez to it. She uses bits and pieces of things to string her lies.

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.

Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.

Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

End of paste....

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: August 22, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

Im torn......her lawyer was so confident that the DNA is back and that they dont have anything that it makes it plauseable.  If they found DNA, you would think that they would start searching for a body....that is something that they still have not started that.

Or they have evidence and are playing their cards.  But IMHO if they had it, I think they would be having searches now.

I guess they could be, but you would think the media would be on it.  If that is the case they need to call TES to help search. I still just HOPE that precious little thing is alive!

Cindy Anthony was given the information to contact TES.  I have no idea if she followed through.  I kindof doubt it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: August 22, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »

Yikes! Talk about rode hard and put up wet.......and I don't mean Yoda. 

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: August 22, 2008, 10:59:58 PM »

Geezzzzzzz I'm glad somebody thought it was funny LMAO

Butt hen he went to say he asked Lee if he ordered it and Lee told him yeah but then said no lmaooooo

Kristin, I'm still laffin'

I haven't anything that funny in a while and I amuse very very easily.

someone should put together a "Lennie's Greatest Hits"

you just never know what he'll say..

and

I totally loved the part where he said "People aren't professionals, like us"

that made me almost throw up in my mouth a little. I couldn't believe he said it.

that guy is a "professional"? he looks like Bozo in a cowboy hat.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: August 22, 2008, 11:00:26 PM »

I'll butt out 'cuz I don't know enough about the case to contribute.... but it is good to see some old names again! Hey everyone!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: August 22, 2008, 11:00:57 PM »

Cindy Anthony was given the information to contact TES.  I have no idea if she followed through.  I kindof doubt it.

She won't because it would mean that her evil daughter would go to prison so why risk it.  Like she said she doesn't want to lose another.  She lost Caylee and wants to keep psycho.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: August 22, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

It is time for a disclaimer from me.  Do I sound too harsh?  too opinionated?  I don't mean to.

There are times when my heart breaks for Casey.  I think she is a pretty girl who should be having a great life now with a loving husband and her little daughter.  It is sad to me to see a young life wasted and destroyed, whether that life is a toddler's or a 22 year old girl. 

I also think the dynamics of the family contributed to this horrible tragedy.  Cindy is the catalyst for it all, I think, with her smothering mothering and her inconsistent parenting.  She clearly went from criticizing Casey to defending her over and over again.  I think it became a dangerous game they played with each other, and it finally came to a head and ended in pain for all concerned.

I also think that Cindy's lies and inconsistencies and denial stem from the fact that she got this ball rolling and now it is out of her control.

you don't sound too harsh to me - but I'm a cold hearted bastard. I just care about the kids in the paths of these megalomaniacs. If Casey committed the crimes I believe she has - I would give her the lethal injection myself.

I have no sympathy for these people who kill kids.

and I would recommend Cindy for a year long stay at Chucky Cheese.

I also have no sympathy for people who commit crimes against the elderly..Her poor grandpa AND THAT POOOOOR CAYLEE...casey has no heart..

IMO one of the most terrible crimes is harming a child.  Children are completely helpless and at the mercy of adults.  Most parents love and nurture their children, but once in a while a parent harms or even kills this helpless little being who can only look to the adults in in its life for protection.  Sadly, that protection is not always there. And children, in their innocence love their parents even though they might be horribly mistreated, they still love their parents.
Words fail me to describe what I think of a person who would harm or kill a child.  They are the lowest of the low and deserve the most severe punishment the law prescribes.
And if, as I believe is probably true, Casey killed that darling, wonderful little Caylee, then she should lose her life---legally, of course. So no, Huddsun, you are not too opinionated.  In fact, what you say is perfectly reasonable to me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: August 22, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »

Wonder what preparations are being made for Casey to attend the Baptist Church on Sunday.  I want to see her in a Patsy Ramsey mourning outfit swinging her hands back and forth over her head.  A veil and gloves would be nice touches.  Cindy, too.  Hasn't the preacher already said that "something has gotten a hold of Casey" and they have to pray it out of her?  Oh, Lordy.  Apologies to any Ramsey supporters on the board.  I just recalled Patsy's demonic beekeeper outfit for a moment.  I really need to step away from this case for a while.  It is perverting my thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.