April 30, 2024, 01:31:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 345134 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: August 22, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Please do...tell him it's a gift from those that love and miss him.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 22, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

Tony is getting drawn in here

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

maybe this guy isn't so smart after all.

Susan Smith had the same motive.

She sure did...But what was it about casey that made tony let her move in so quick?Dont guys especially party guys usually not want their "chicks" moving in let alone after 2 weeks...

You are right

And please take no offense at what I am about to say

But a party boy does not want a chick with a little hanging around

Bed times, meals, being sick

No all nighters for Tony

Clint told Tony to "wife her up". Enough I think to make Casey believe he was serious.

She needs out of the house...but does not feel empowered enough to do it on her own...you know the saying...went from my parents' house to my hubby's.

In her mind...she may have looked at Tony as her escape...freedom. She obviously wanted a man...even lying about paternity to try and win one over.

So depending on your theory...motive for murder...or motive for dropping Caylee off with someone she should not have.

Tony and friends like Caylee...I don't see the need for Casey to get rid of Caylee as in the Susan Smith case.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: August 22, 2008, 02:40:59 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've just read back over almost 100 pages.  I had to go back to my real life for a few days.  Goodness, the thread reads like a quirky novel.  I read about invision leaving, which gave me a lot of insight into some of you monkeys in the way you responded to her.  I am still in shock over the circus going on down in Orlando.  I can't believe those fools who bonded her out, hell, I can't believe she's out.  The GP's flipping out, Cindy with the hose and letting F**k bombs loose.    The pizza story adds to the bizarre scene.

Now this story about Caylee being sighted in Columbus, Georgia.  I, too, will eat much crow pie if she is found alive and might I add, GLADLY.  I just don't believe it, though.  I live 80 miles southeast of Columbus - SoWeGa (southwest Georgia) or what we call the "armpit of the south" because of the heat and humidity.  We are catching a lot of rain and wind from Faye and the forecast is more of the same.  Ugh, the weather is dreary.

Casey shows absolutely no emotion regarding her lost child.  She's an habitual lier.  Child is missing a month (the best anyone can tell) before she notifies LE and then only because her mother calls 911.  I believe we only saw a glimpse of the real Anthonys in the first calls (to 911 and from the jail) when they didn't realize they were being recorded.  Especially telling was Cindy Anthony when she was on hold (the 2nd 911 call?). 

Oh Damn!  Geraldo is on Fox news, this is truly a circus.  I bet the neighbors are furious!  Bad enough that they live close by the freaking Anthony family, now along with media vehicles they have a giant RV parked in the street.   

I believe the child is dead.  If she was alive, someone who is related to or knows someone who knows someone who saw or heard something or was told something...................someone would have come forward saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY, I know where Caylee is!"  Baez is doing what good defense attorneys do - giving his client the best advice he can - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.  She appears to be following instruction. 

Thanks again for letting me belong to your forum.  I just needed to comment because if I bring it up one more time to or shush my husband again while turning up the volume on some news blurb on Fox or CNBC, I may be in real trouble!! LOL!  I'll be lurking and reading, Bye.

Take heart...about 2 years into the Natalee case my hubby just gave up and joined me. My daughter claimed I was having  a midlife crisis and they both thought I was way too obsessed with it all. Then they met some of my monkey friends and now they just keep quiet. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: August 22, 2008, 02:42:54 PM »

I'm so sure it's the same Robots I created this for him and was going to post it for him over there but decided not to, LOLOL

Please do...tell him it's a gift from those that love and miss him.

I will, I'll PM it to him at Websleuths 
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: August 22, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

Athens Ga...one hour on one side of me...Columbus...about the same in a SE direction..

GRIZZLE very common name up here...bridges, roads all kinds of things named after the Grizzle Family...also a heck of a lot of Preachers with last name of Grizzle...seems to be a family tradition up here in the mountains...Have I mentioned that I live in the *belt buckle* of the bible Belt.....Des

Des - do you live in Macon or Atlanta?  It can't be Hotlanta, cause it sure ain't the belt buckle of the bible belt.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 22, 2008, 02:46:53 PM »

Padilla believes Casey was head over heels in love and that made the situation mushroom into what it has become.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Click on Padilla video.

finally a motive for killing her daughter and it comes from her own defense attorney.

She sure did...But what was it about casey that made tony let her move in so quick?Dont guys especially party guys usually not want their "chicks" moving in let alone after 2 weeks...

You are right

No all nighters for Tony

Clint told Tony to "wife her up". Enough I think to make Casey believe he was serious.

She needs out of the house...but does not feel empowered enough to do it on her own...you know the saying...went from my parents' house to my hubby's.

In her mind...she may have looked at Tony as her escape...freedom. She obviously wanted a man...even lying about paternity to try and win one over.

So depending on your theory...motive for murder...or motive for dropping Caylee off with someone she should not have.

Tony and friends like Caylee...I don't see the need for Casey to get rid of Caylee as in the Susan Smith case.

And ya know I do not like casey but i never thought she'd crack,i seriously thought she was doing just fine in jail and was going to come out smiling and having a good old time...But she look horrid...do you think it was from withdrawls or do you think she actually misses CAYLEE already?If she misses CAYLEE already I still don't think she will crack..casey had a taste of jail and I don't think she ever wants to go back...I never thought casey would actually miss CAYLEE, at least not for another couple years..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: August 22, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »

That's it....can you remove me from this blog???!!!!

Just kidding all. Was feeling not noticed so thought I'd use red moving letters!!

I'll come back in the pm. I have more luck conversing then!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #627 on: August 22, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

If Casey sends everyone running around the southeast looking for Caylee,how long will it take for them to realize she is lying again?  By now I would have a hard time believing anything she says. Tony will be the key to this case...I hope it's in the right direction. 

Has anyone heard anymore from Rick?  What has he posted lately?  I was interested in him if he was the real thing. 

Also, where exactly are they looking in Colombus?  Does anyone have relatives or friends there that would check it out for us? 

OK ALL:  Just got off the phone with Lt. Whitehead...head of the Missing Persons division of Columbus Sheriff Dept...the sighting was reported by a person out of Phenix (sp) City...of a little girl that looked like Caylee spotted in Columbus. Whitehead contacted Orlando LE for some more info...then the Columbus LE went to the home where the little girl was...the parents confirmed she was their daughter with a Birth Cert....and Lt. Whitehead said it is NOT Caylee...but they are following up with fingerprints and footprint given to them by Orlando LE...just to be certain...but he said he knows for a fact it is not Caylee...they are dotting i's and crossing t's...and staying in contact with Orlando LE....boo-hoo-hoo

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 22, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »

Just kidding all. Was feeling not noticed so thought I'd use red moving letters!!

Sorry ldstlou - I'm a little slow right now.  Just came back a bit ago from the eye doctor and my eyes are dialated still.  Hard to see, LOL   

Good news is the doctor said I have extreemly healthy eyes with no sign of macular degeneration or glaucoma and only minimal far sightedness due to normal aging.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: August 22, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »

Sorry I have not been posting lately.  I am still hoping that she is alive.  There is a report that she was in Columbus, Ga today.  I live not that far and saw it on the news.  Anyway. I have to say that Casey and her attorney or a little to cozy for me.  When he said "I'm going to go get my girl" in reference to when she was bailed out.  I honestly believe that the DNA is back, and apparently they didn't have nothing.  I remember in Tara's case the DNA was back within a week.  They just cant match it.  In high profile cases they can get DNA back relatively fast.  I really hope that maybe JG has her or she is out there.  I just don't want to believe she is gone. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #630 on: August 22, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

Athens Ga...one hour on one side of me...Columbus...about the same in a SE direction..

GRIZZLE very common name up here...bridges, roads all kinds of things named after the Grizzle Family...also a heck of a lot of Preachers with last name of Grizzle...seems to be a family tradition up here in the mountains...Have I mentioned that I live in the *belt buckle* of the bible Belt.....Des

Des - do you live in Macon or Atlanta?  It can't be Hotlanta, cause it sure ain't the belt buckle of the bible belt.

Google Suches Ga. and Dahlonega Ga...have homes in both places...Bigfoot land Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 22, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »

If Casey sends everyone running around the southeast looking for Caylee,how long will it take for them to realize she is lying again?  By now I would have a hard time believing anything she says. Tony will be the key to this case...I hope it's in the right direction. 

Has anyone heard anymore from Rick?  What has he posted lately?  I was interested in him if he was the real thing. 

Also, where exactly are they looking in Colombus?  Does anyone have relatives or friends there that would check it out for us? 

OK ALL:  Just got off the phone with Lt. Whitehead...head of the Missing Persons division of Columbus Sheriff Dept...the sighting was reported by a person out of Phenix (sp) City...of a little girl that looked like Caylee spotted in Columbus. Whitehead contacted Orlando LE for some more info...then the Columbus LE went to the home where the little girl was...the parents confirmed she was their daughter with a Birth Cert....and Lt. Whitehead said it is NOT Caylee...but they are following up with fingerprints and footprint given to them by Orlando LE...just to be certain...but he said he knows for a fact it is not Caylee...they are dotting i's and crossing t's...and staying in contact with Orlando LE....boo-hoo-hoo

Des

Thanks Destiny!  As I thought.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: August 22, 2008, 02:52:38 PM »

Oops just saw the update about Columbus.  Darn!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: August 22, 2008, 02:53:38 PM »

Oops just saw the update about Columbus.  Darn!

Hi Shellbell  good to see you!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #634 on: August 22, 2008, 02:54:16 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

You are right

No all nighters for Tony

And ya know I do not like casey but i never thought she'd crack,i seriously thought she was doing just fine in jail and was going to come out smiling and having a good old time...But she look horrid...do you think it was from withdrawls or do you think she actually misses CAYLEE already?If she misses CAYLEE already I still don't think she will crack..casey had a taste of jail and I don't think she ever wants to go back...I never thought casey would actually miss CAYLEE, at least not for another couple years..

She did look like a rehab refugee

I am sure she will be coached on her appearance and conduct by Baez

It was like that hottie blonde teacher in Florida, when she went to court she looked like a librarian

Peace Monkeys
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: August 22, 2008, 02:55:36 PM »

With friends like Padilla, Casey does not need any enemies.  He just provided the perfect motive for murder.  Casey was in love with someone---head over heels in love---and that caused things to just snowball out of control...his words, not mine.  In other words, Casey is like Diane Downs or Susan Smith...madly in love with a guy who probably did not want to take on the raising of another man's child.  Baez is going to put a muzzle on Padilla as soon as possible.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 22, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

You are right

No all nighters for Tony

It was like that hottie blonde teacher in Florida, when she went to court she looked like a librarian

Baez seemto like her no matter how she looks...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 22, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

Oh Lisa were you wanting us to talk to you? LOL

No One is talking to me either so the same goes. I will be back later also.

And you all know I am praying an alive Caylee is found.

I think Robot will appreciate the dog Klaas as well as the well wishes from us. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #638 on: August 22, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »

Click on Padilla video.

You are right

No all nighters for Tony

Baez seemto like her no matter how she looks...

He is old, like me

Anything under 25 looks good

Woops.... sorry

Peace Monkeys
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #639 on: August 22, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

Sea Searcher - yes, I'm fairly certain Robotdog at Websleuths is Robots.  I've been reading his posts over there, LOL 

What's websleuth's? Are they the good witch or the bad witch, Glenda? You know I never 2 time SM's, and I don't have a clue about other sites!

websleuths is a good site...I believe there are a few lawyers there which helps to explain things that I have no clue about..they also have a thread at night specifically for the NG show and the Greta show which I can't watch, but I like carpes videos better than a blow by blow description..you all are usually way ahead though on the news breaks and information links 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.