April 24, 2024, 04:50:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344783 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1940 on: August 24, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »

Has the grandparents been asked for a DNA sample yet? Just wondering since if it were me I would have said do this and this and this and now let's find my grandchild.  You have heard the song...Ain't No Mountain High Enough???  Yep, I wouldn't care if they tore the  walls out of my house or dug me a new pool...just find that child.  While they are at my house digging and ripping away...I would be sitting there in a total emotional mess praying that one of you were nearby helping me with all the details.  Just find that child....it's been too long.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1941 on: August 24, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »

This is the document that Geraldo showed last night.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

Didn't we see this several days earlier in this thread?  I think we had this info before Geraldo.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1942 on: August 24, 2008, 10:27:34 AM »

Am I talking to myself again?   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

Didn't we see this several days earlier in this thread?  I think we had this info before Geraldo.  Rolling Eyes

We did. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »

I found it interesting that not once, but twice, the OC sheriff? said that the FBI AND

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

Who are the other federal detectives?  DEA, Sex Crimes (is that FBI?)...???

Buckeye, I thought they said FDLE. That's Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/about_fdle/general.asp

Thanks.  I thought it was odd that there would be two Federal depts. on the case. 

The other night when I was listening to Dana, Wendy Murphy mentioned something about a sex/crimes detective being involved.  Wendy said something like it raised red flags for her because she thought the child was abused.

I had a co-worker at one time that fit casey to a T..She could spin on a dime if she did not get her way.She lived at home with her mom and dad and she had 2 little girls from 2 dads...She loved to party and she would pawn those girls off on anyone if it meant her going out..She loved to drink and sleep around with lots of men...

Sure she did lots of things with her girls that would make anyone on the outside think she loved them..She was very nice and sweet but when she didn't get her way with her mom watch out!!!Her mom catered to her every need...However the girl felt trapped at home, like she was always being ridiculed in one breath,worshipped in another..

One day while partying she met a guy who made alot of money and had his own place.3 days later she was letting him take her 2 girls whenever she was at work...She saw him as her way out..She got pregnant...While we were at work one day she started having problems with her pregnancy, she went right to ER....2 hours later I got out of work and rushed to the hospital,even though we only worked together and went out to a bar once or twice, I was still worried..

The whole time she thought she was having a miscarriage she was irate,not sad,not worried, she was pissed off.How dare that happen to her! That pregancy was supposed to be her "key" to trapping that guy and getting out of that house....She lost the baby....

I will never forget what she said to me in that ER room---"I would not need a way out of that house if my mom really loved me like she says."Turns out her father was having "inappropriate relations" with her till she was 14..Her mother turned a blind eye to it, in order to look like a perfect family..She felt her mother loved her but yet blamed her..Therefore she didn't trust females and she flat out told me because of what happened to her she always needed a mans attention..

It reminds me of casey....IMO....

Your story does remind me of Casey.  She needed a way out.  Was her BF her way out.

This case just boggles my mind.  In one instance I believe the BF is involved in what happened and another I believe her father is involved.  This is just a gut feeling I have.

Edited to add:  She could not have acted alone.  She had help.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:32:49 AM by San » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: August 24, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »

LOL - Good morning!  You're doing the talking, I'm doing the listening, and I agree! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1946 on: August 24, 2008, 10:31:55 AM »

maybe it's time to start tearing the shingles off of George's house.

I bet that will get them to cooperate.

rip up the yard, tear down the walls.

rip up the drive way.

hey, can't over look anything with these people.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:48 AM »

lol..logged in just to tell ya I am listening!! 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:22 AM »

maybe it's time to start tearing the shingles off of George's house.

I bet that will get them to cooperate.

rip up the yard, tear down the walls.

rip up the drive way.

hey, can't over look anything with these people.

I agree.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1949 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »

I thought the apt Casey told police had been empty for months. ....Derrick couldn't have lived in the same apt. I'm not awake. Don't hold me responsible for bad logic.............
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

LOL - Good morning!  You're doing the talking, I'm doing the listening, and I agree! 

Good.  It was getting creepy in here..this cage is big when it's quiet...and everyone is asleep.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: August 24, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »

so how does that fit in?

This is just all too crazy to grasp.

Does Uncle Rick count as family?
How about Cindy's Mom? Could they ask TES for a search?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: August 24, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »

Morning? Do you ever sleep?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36:51 AM »

so how does that fit in?

This is just all too crazy to grasp.

Does Uncle Rick count as family?
How about Cindy's Mom? Could they ask TES for a search?

Just for the fact that they have not asked TES to help find Caylee shows me how guilty they really are.  They don't want her to be found so this must be really bad.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36:53 AM »

Good.  It was getting creepy in here..this cage is big when it's quiet...and everyone is asleep.

I slept in this morning. Girlfriend woke me up at 8:50 asking why I was not at Mass??!!

oops...stayed up too late again!!! Have to quit doing that!!
Still drinking my coffee and trying to get my eyes open.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »

I found it interesting that not once, but twice, the OC sheriff? said that the FBI AND

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

Buckeye, I thought they said FDLE. That's Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Thanks.  I thought it was odd that there would be two Federal depts. on the case. 

The other night when I was listening to Dana, Wendy Murphy mentioned something about a sex/crimes detective being involved.  Wendy said something like it raised red flags for her because she thought the child was abused.

I had a co-worker at one time that fit casey to a T..She could spin on a dime if she did not get her way.She lived at home with her mom and dad and she had 2 little girls from 2 dads...She loved to party and she would pawn those girls off on anyone if it meant her going out..She loved to drink and sleep around with lots of men...

Sure she did lots of things with her girls that would make anyone on the outside think she loved them..She was very nice and sweet but when she didn't get her way with her mom watch out!!!Her mom catered to her every need...However the girl felt trapped at home, like she was always being ridiculed in one breath,worshipped in another..

One day while partying she met a guy who made alot of money and had his own place.3 days later she was letting him take her 2 girls whenever she was at work...She saw him as her way out..She got pregnant...While we were at work one day she started having problems with her pregnancy, she went right to ER....2 hours later I got out of work and rushed to the hospital,even though we only worked together and went out to a bar once or twice, I was still worried..

The whole time she thought she was having a miscarriage she was irate,not sad,not worried, she was pissed off.How dare that happen to her! That pregancy was supposed to be her "key" to trapping that guy and getting out of that house....She lost the baby....

I will never forget what she said to me in that ER room---"I would not need a way out of that house if my mom really loved me like she says."Turns out her father was having "inappropriate relations" with her till she was 14..Her mother turned a blind eye to it, in order to look like a perfect family..She felt her mother loved her but yet blamed her..Therefore she didn't trust females and she flat out told me because of what happened to her she always needed a mans attention..

Your story does remind me of Casey.  She needed a way out.  Was her BF her way out.

This case just boggles my mind.  In one instance I believe the BF is involved in what happened and another I believe her father is involved.  This is just a gut feeling I have.

After his miscarriage she flipped out and they had to have her commited for about 3 weeks...She broke.....
She went on to get pregnant again as soon as she could by the same guy.....The last time I talked to her was about 2 years ago about 4 months after the baby was born and she was pregnant again with the same mans baby..So yes he turned out to be her ticket out...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »

I thought the apt Casey told police had been empty for months. ....Derrick couldn't have lived in the same apt. I'm not awake. Don't hold me responsible for bad logic.............

Apartment 210 is not so far from 214.  With Casey's thought processes...yes, that's scary, maybe she knew she couldn't say 214 and instead said 210 because she saw it often when she walked by it or went to 214 or something.  What if it was easy to get into 210 and Casey was in there before at some time?  I don't know.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: August 24, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »

Morning? Do you ever sleep?

lol...slept in this morning!! missed Church darn it!! And I needed it today!! This case has my heart so sad!!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: August 24, 2008, 10:38:51 AM »

Federal Detectives
are working on this.

After her miscarriage she flipped out and they had to have her commited for about 3 weeks...She broke.....
She went on to get pregnant again as soon as she could by the same guy.....The last time I talked to her was about 2 years ago about 4 months after the baby was born and she was pregnant again with the same mans baby..So yes he turned out to be her ticket out...

edit her miscarriage not his..lol
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: August 24, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

CBB, you're on the ball. That was my error. It's supposed to be apt 210 for William. I apologize.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.