March 28, 2024, 06:02:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343641 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1960 on: August 24, 2008, 10:41:46 AM »

Does Cindy not wanting to ask TES for help mean she knows where or what happened to Caylee and she does not want the world to know that because it would be more than obvious that Casey did it?  Yep.  This is what I think.  George knows that once that body is found there will be no more speculation or guessing.  Checkmate!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: August 24, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »

Does Cindy not wanting to ask TES for help mean she knows where or what happened to Caylee and she does not want the world to know that because it would be more than obvious that Casey did it?  Yep.  This is what I think.  George knows that once that body is found there will be no more speculation or guessing.  Checkmate!

Exactly and could it implicate George.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »

We are all horrified right now and we don't even know what happened.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:11 AM »

This is the document that Geraldo showed last night.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

Didn't we see this several days earlier in this thread?  I think we had this info before Geraldo.  Rolling Eyes

I thought the apt Casey told police had been empty for months. ....Derrick couldn't have lived in the same apt. I'm not awake. Don't hold me responsible for bad logic.............

Apartment 210 is not so far from 214.  With Casey's thought processes...yes, that's scary, maybe she knew she couldn't say 214 and instead said 210 because she saw it often when she walked by it or went to 214 or something.  What if it was easy to get into 210 and Casey was in there before at some time?  I don't know.

Lalas, I was kind of thinking the same thing. What if something terrible did happen to Caylee in apt 214? Like Cindy said, she's telling half truths. She takes police to where something happened but gives a fake name to protect someone's butt, maybe even her own.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:24 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/24/caylee-anthony-missing-the-bizarre-casey-anthonys-phone-calls-from-jail-with-her-mom-cindy-anthony/

Caylee Anthony Missing: The Bizarre Casey Anthony’s Phone Calls from Jail with her Mom Cindy Anthony

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

Didn't we see this several days earlier in this thread?  I think we had this info before Geraldo.  Rolling Eyes

Yes we did.
OK just to clear up some crap ,can we pretend that we believe Casey and try to find another way to find Calylee . Like by Casey's HALF TRUTHS.
We all know that with each lie she tells their is a small bit of a truth. LETS FIND CAYLEE ALIVE.
I will not give up untill there is proof that she is no longer with us.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: August 24, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »

Let's see...this is day number what???  Has Casey told anyone anything??   OK.  This is getting ridiculous.  I feel I am back in the Natalee thread and it's late August...hmmmm. 

The family will relent and allow TES to come in and search after all this hype.  They have to or else the MSM will be on them like flies on....well everyone gets the picture.  Someone should tell Casey that if TES comes down there and they find Caylee...it's over.  She can't plea bargain or make any kind of deal. 

I still have the feeling there is little forensics to go on.  I also think Casey may have lost her temper with Caylee.  Doesn't take much to throw a child around and injure them severely. Of course this is only MOO.

I know that Nancy Grace is not a favorite of many, but I am going to contact here and let it be known that the offer is out there for the Anthony's with TES.... all it will take is one phone call... I will also make sure that Greta and the others get that information....
Shep is the first on my list, he doesn't bite his tongue when it comes to this case...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1967 on: August 24, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »

caylee marie anthony case - geraldo 1   8/23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O83FuykGbs8

caylee marie anthony case - geraldo 2    8/23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73VyHc1oSto

Thank you Carpe....I missed this last night.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: August 24, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »

and little Caylee, supposedly so loved...is left by the wayside.
This cannot, will not go on much longer...MO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: August 24, 2008, 10:48:56 AM »

I WILL BE LOCKING THIS THREAD NOT TO CAUSE ANY CONFUSION WHEN WE REACH PAGE 100.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: August 24, 2008, 10:50:38 AM »

and little Caylee, supposedly so loved...is left by the wayside.
This cannot, will not go on much longer...MO

I agree.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: August 24, 2008, 10:50:55 AM »

I thought the apt Casey told police had been empty for months. ....Derrick couldn't have lived in the same apt. I'm not awake. Don't hold me responsible for bad logic.............

CBB, you're on the ball. That was my error. It's supposed to be apt 210 for William. I apologize.

That makes more sense...thought they were the same.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: August 24, 2008, 10:52:56 AM »

I am saying that because the detective said they have reason to believe that she is alive they are working on the premise that she is alive.Like I have always said the DNA test are back and are not conclusive !!!!!! They have treated this as a murder case from jump!! Everything she told them they discounted and assumed that she killed her...In the tapes Casey said they were gonna pin this on me no matter what and I believe that!!! Like I said yesterday they are now screwed they didn't follow leads, they didn't search and they didn't look at anything else other then thinking Caylee was killed by her mother

My own personal opinion is that you are 100% wrong about Florida LE.  I also happen to believe you are wrong about what has happened to Caylee.  I believe they have followed every lead however slim it was.  Just like the sighting in Columbus yesterday that turned out to be false.

Sorry Kristin...but I'm sitting on the same limb with Klass...Des

Is there room on that limb for one more?  How can anyone say that LE has not followed leads unless one believes what that lying Casey Anthony says?  How can we believe that Casey is concerned for Caylee's welfare when she did didn't even tell anyone, including her own mother, that Caylee was missing and spent the month in question living with a man she had just met and partying at Fusion.  Did she think she'd fine Caylee in a night club? We have no information whatsoever that the police have conducted no searches and are not looking for Caylee unless we have credible information from an insider in LE which of course none of us do, including Kristin. The Anthonys have behaved like idiots, IMO, and also IMO they are protecting Casey.  I think they know that Caylee is dead and they are trying to save what they have left, which is that worthless, good-for-nothing, Casey.

Last night the bounty hunter said Casey's "Lawyer won't even let us talk to his client." Yeah, sure. The Anthonys want someone to search for Caylee. Morons!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1973 on: August 24, 2008, 10:53:21 AM »

if I knew that someone in my family had killed or disappeared a child in my family I would turn them in so fast their head would swivel like Linda Blair's.

and everyone in my family knows that - so, unless that person disappeared me also - they're going to jail.

these Anthony's are pathetic.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1974 on: August 24, 2008, 10:54:01 AM »

I tried to give the grandparents the benefit of the doubt.  I got into all sorts of arguments over it...I tried...and tried...and tried.  I so wanted them to just be distraught and unable to think straight.  But I have seen few tears and certainly no panic in their voices.  They refuse TES.  That is unbelievable!!  They have done nothing but portray themselves as complicit in this mess.  I can no longer allow myself to be generous to them.  Through their own family we have learned of the disaster they have created by enabling a daughter that needed to be reigned in from the early years. 

Cindy has closed her eyes to what was happening hoping Caylee would survive her own mother's immaturity.  God knows what is with George...he seems like a complete loon.  Lee is mixed in there at some point and I can't tell what he thinks. Where is the fear and helplessness and tears I saw from Beth?  Where are those that beg someone to come forward to help?  My days of giving them a pass are over...I may be slow...but I am almost there this time...TES is the clincher for me.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: August 24, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »

Yes we did.
OK just to clear up some crap ,can we pretend that we believe Casey and try to find another way to find Calylee . Like by Casey's HALF TRUTHS.
We all know that with each lie she tells their is a small bit of a truth. LETS FIND CAYLEE ALIVE.
I will not give up untill there is proof that she is no longer with us.

I have some ideas but I am not taking anothing beatin' this mornin'...lol...Monkey has a soccer game and I want to have a happy day!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: August 24, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »

I tried to give the grandparents the benefit of the doubt.  I got into all sorts of arguments over it...I tried...and tried...and tried.  I so wanted them to just be distraught and unable to think straight.  But I have seen few tears and certainly no panic in their voices.  They refuse TES.  That is unbelievable!!  They have done nothing but portray themselves as complicit in this mess.  I can no longer allow myself to be generous to them.  Through their own family we have learned of the disaster they have created by enabling a daughter that needed to be reigned in from the early years. 

Cindy has closed her eyes to what was happening hoping Caylee would survive her own mother's immaturity.  God knows what is with George...he seems like a complete loon.  Lee is mixed in there at some point and I can't tell what he thinks. Where is the fear and helplessness and tears I saw from Beth?  Where are those that beg someone to come forward to help?  My days of giving them a pass are over...I may be slow...but I am almost there this time...TES is the clincher for me.

Meant to say I agree.  By not asking TES to help is the clincher.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1977 on: August 24, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »

To me...TES not being called means that Caylee CAN be found on land...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1978 on: August 24, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »

I WILL BE LOCKING THIS THREAD NOT TO CAUSE ANY CONFUSION WHEN WE REACH PAGE 100.

To avoid confusion, DITTO.    Klaas, you're it, k?).

(She can do it in her sleep...........which for me, would be a requirement at the moment)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1979 on: August 24, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL 32829

Thanks Carpe!

They have never listed the home and it does not appear to have been refinanced. I would not have guessed that. The value certainly explains why they didn't have collateral for the bond (181k).

Carpe, thank you for always keeping us apprised of new video. I do not get fox news Sad and would be lost without you!
Welcome Pugs
I think something was mentioned in the bond hearing videos about the house being refinanced.....I could be wrong though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.