March 28, 2024, 03:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giovanni Gonzalez ,5, MA- Last seen Friday 8/15/08 at 4 p.m.  (Read 25103 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »

Dad's confession baffles cops in missing-boy case

January 26,2009
LYNN, Mass. (AP) — For months, Ernesto Gonzalez Jr. sat in jail, refusing to say anything about the weekend last summer when his 5-year-old son, Giovanni, disappeared.

Then in November, Gonzalez broke his silence, telling a newspaper reporter a gruesome story: He stabbed the boy to death, dismembered him in the bathtub, put his remains in plastic grocery bags and dumped them in trash bins around the city.

The account baffled prosecutors, police and Gonzalez's lawyer — all of whom have said there was no evidence found in his apartment to corroborate his story.

The alleged confession also stunned Gonzalez's ex-girlfriend, Daisy Colon, who had spent more than three agonizing months pleading for word of her son.

"It's lies," Colon said recently. "Why would you deny having your son, then, after all this time, why would you come out and say something like that? He wants the attention. He wants people to stop looking for Giovanni, and that's not going to happen."

Police and prosecutors in this Boston suburb declined repeated requests for comment from The Associated Press. They have not said publicly whether they believe Gonzalez's account, whether they think the child is dead or alive, or why the father would have confessed to such a deed. The 36-year-old meatpacker has not been charged with killing his son.

In the interview with The Boston Globe, Gonzalez said that during a visit to his apartment Aug. 15-17, his son misbehaved by spitting, throwing bottles, ripping a bedsheet and jabbing him in the back with a pen.

On Sunday, the day Giovanni was supposed to go back to his mother, Gonzalez said, the boy was yelling when Gonzalez picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed the child.

"It happened fast," he told the Globe. "I was upset. It happened in a moment."

Gonzalez told the reporter he loved his son and regretted killing him.

Gonzalez's lawyer, Lawrence McGuire, said no evidence taken during police searches of Gonzalez's apartment backs up his story. "I would say the district attorney is skeptical," McGuire told The Daily Item of Lynn. McGuire did not return calls from the AP.

Some forensic experts said Gonzalez could have killed and dismembered his son the way he described, then used bleach or another strong cleaning agent to remove the blood. But others said it is highly unlikely he could have killed his son in such a ghastly way without leaving any trace.

"If someone shed blood and they cleaned it up, you can still find it," said Gary Rini, a former police officer and crime-scene investigator who is now a consultant in Cleveland. "The only way you are not going to find it is if they remove the surface upon which the blood was shed — period." In this case, that would require removing the kitchen floor and the bathtub.

Steve O'Connell, a spokesman for the district attorney, would not say what kind of testing police did for blood in Gonzalez's apartment or whether any new tests were done after Gonzalez gave his account from jail, where he was being held on child endangerment charges.

Two weeks after Gonzalez's alleged confession, he was charged with parental kidnapping and misleading police. The misleading-police charge was based not on what he told the reporter, but on his initial insistence that he had not seen his son the weekend he disappeared.

Colon said she and Gonzalez lived together until Giovanni was 2. She said she ended their relationship after Gonzalez swung a chair at her, hitting a cabinet behind her. While they were together, Gonzalez helped take care of Giovanni and never hurt him, she said.

After the couple split up, Gonzalez petitioned a court for visitation rights, and the boy began spending weekends last summer with his father.

After the first two visits, Giovanni chattered happily about how he and his father had gone to the park, colored and watched movies together, his mother said.

On Friday, Aug. 15, Colon dropped Giovanni off again. Witnesses said they saw the boy on Saturday, kicking a ball with his father, then accompanying his father to an appointment with a therapist. But when Colon went to pick up Giovanni on Sunday afternoon, no one answered the door. The next day, police arrested Gonzalez.

Authorities searched for the boy in Massachusetts, Florida and Puerto Rico, where Gonzalez and Colon were born and have family.

Police found blood on a mop in the apartment and said Gonzalez had a cut and bandaged finger he would not explain. But authorities later said the blood was the father's, not his son's.

Colon pleaded for Giovanni's safe return on television and on the Internet. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children put up thousands of posters. The case was also featured on "America's Most Wanted."

The 33-year-old mother said she firmly believes her son is still alive and thinks someone is helping Gonzalez hide him, maybe to punish her for ending their relationship.

"Whoever has him, just leave him at the police station or leave him somewhere where he can just say his name," Colon said. "I don't even need to know who it is. I just want my son back."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jUcyYXK6NANziV0dVkfEpo7hZ3FQD95V2EQ01

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 07:37:17 AM »

Father of missing boy returns to court
By Associated Press
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - Added 2m ago

LYNN — A Lynn man charged in connection with the disappearance of his 5-year-old son returns to court to ask that charges be dismissed.
Ernesto Gonzalez Jr. has pleaded not guilty to parental kidnapping and misleading police. He is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
The boy, Giovanni Gonzalez, has been missing since August after he was dropped off at his father’s home. The father initially denied seeing his son the weekend he disappeared, but then claimed to have killed the boy and dismembered the body.

Police have said they have found no evidence to back that claim.
The boy’s mother, Daisy Colon, tells The Daily Item of Lynn that she still believes Gonzalez is working with an accomplice to keep her son hidden.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2009_02_24_Father_of_missing_boy_returns_to_court/srvc=home&position=recent

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 02:11:54 AM »

Where the heck is little Giovanni?  I wish the news hadn't dried up on this case, it's really frustrating.

Praying for the little guy to be found safe.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 12:58:33 PM »

Aug 17, 8:00 AM EDT

Mass. turns to DNA testing in missing boy case

LYNN, Mass. (AP) -- Massachusetts authorities have turned to a nationally renowned DNA testing company in an effort to help solve the disappearance of a 6-year-old Lynn boy a year ago.

The Daily Item of Lynn reports that prosecutors last week confirmed in court the delivery of DNA specimens linked to Giovanni Gonzalez's disappearance to CellMark Diagnostics, a company that touts itself as the "nation's largest and most experienced private forensic DNA testing laboratory."

The company was involved in the O.J. Simpson and JonBenet Ramsey cases.

The boy disappeared on Aug. 17, 2008 during a weekend with his father, Ernesto Gonzalez. He claims he killed the boy, and is being held after pleading not guilty to charges of parental kidnapping and misleading police.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MA_MISSING_BOY_MAOL-?SITE=RIPRJ&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 01:18:45 PM »

The 36-year-old meat-packer has not been charged with killing his son.

History..
Back in the day..
 Meat packers "Butchers" were first hired by Italian mafia figures to perform executions of enemies.
They proved to be a good choice because they could kill and cut up meat with no remorse or disgust and it made it easy to transport dead bodies that needed to be disposed of.
Those body parts usually ended up in landfills..

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 01:32:08 PM »

Thanks for the update. Perhaps with DNA they can match him to an Unclaimed remains.

Such a sad story.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2009/08/officials_vow_t.html
A year later, Lynn boy still missing
August 17, 2009 03:11 PM

(Massachusetts State Police)

Ernesto Gonzalez, Jr., and his son, Giovanni Gonzalez.

By Maria Sacchetti, Globe Staff
 A year ago today, Giovanni Gonzalez was supposed to go home with his mother.

Instead, the little boy who vanished during a weekend visit with his father, Ernesto Gonzalez in Lynn, has been the subject of a yearlong search and an infuriating mystery. Gonzalez was arrested, and confessed in November to killing the boy in a jailhouse interview with the Globe.

But since then, the 37-year-old former meatpacker has pleaded not guilty to charges of parental kidnapping and lying to law enforcement. He has kept silent, locked up for 23 hours a day in a special segregation unit in Essex County Jail in Middleton, with one hour for recreation, as authorities await the results of scientific testing on samples from his apartment.

"This whole investigation, we’re sparing no effort, no expense," said Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett. "It’s still a search for the truth."

Earlier this month, Gonzalez's lawyer Lawrence McGuire waived his client's right to a speedy trial pending the outcome of scientific testing that is part of the investigation, according to assistant clerk Richard Deschamps and the District Attorney's office. The next hearing is Sept. 3 in Essex Superior Court in Salem.

After Gonzalez's confession, authorities executed another search warrant at his Brightwood Terrace apartment and have sent samples for scientific testing with the State Police and Orchid Cellmark in Texas, a private DNA testing company that has conducted testing in other high-profile child disappearances, including the JonBenet Ramsey case.

Giovanni's mother and authorities are still appealing to the public for any information about his disappearance. His mother hopes that he is still alive, and is publicizing a $7,000 reward for his return. Tonight, she planned a prayer ceremony at her home for him, deciding against holding a candlelight vigil.

"To me, having a vigil is like saying he is dead," said Daisy Colon, who lives in East Boston, today. "He’s not dead for me."

Ernesto Gonzalez's lawyer, Lawrence McGuire, was out of the office and could not be reached for comment.

The episode began during a weekend visit with Gonzalez that started Aug. 15, 2008. He had seen the boy only sporadically in the past few years, but had recently had him for two visits without incident, according to the police report.

Giovanni Gonzalez, who turned six in May, loved Superman and Spiderman, and was supposed to have started kindergarten last fall, was last seen with his father on Saturday, Aug. 16, 2008.

Colon arrived to pick him up the next day at 4 p.m., as scheduled, but Ernesto Gonzalez did not answer her phone calls, which grew increasingly frantic. He did not answer when she pounded on the door. Finally, when fire officials entered through a second-floor window and found Ernesto Gonzalez, alone, with a cut on his hand, Gonzalez said he had never had the boy.

Gonzalez was arrested and has been held without bail ever since. He has pleaded not guilty to charges of parental kidnapping, which is punished by up to a year in the House of Correction, and lying to a law enforcement officer, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in state prison.

A few months ago, jail officials moved him to the "administrative segregation" unit at Essex County jail in Middleton for his own protection, because he is a high-profile inmate, said Paul Fleming, spokesman for the Essex County Sheriff's Department. Gonzalez is confined to his own cell, 23 hours a day, with one hour for recreation.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

Defense moves to suppress evidence in Gonzalez case; DNA funds approved

WEEKEND EDITION: September 5, 2009
SALEM - The defense lawyer in the Ernesto L. Gonzalez case wants to suppress evidence taken during the four searches of his Brightwood Terrace apartment, saying the "warrants failed to establish probable cause and were illegal."

Gonzalez, 37, formerly of 7 Brightwood Ter., Lynn, stands charged with parental kidnapping and willfully lying to police in the investigation of his 5-year-old son, who disappeared in August of 2008 after spending the weekend with his father.

Defense lawyer Lawrence J. McGuire filed a motion out of court on Tuesday to suppress evidence seized when police executed the four searches at Gonzalez' apartment, two on Aug. 18, 2008, another Nov. 28, 2008 and one more on July 1, 2009

He contends the searches of the apartment violated his "client's rights and the warrants failed to establish probable cause to search the apartment and seize his property."

Although the affidavits filed in Lynn District Court have all been impounded, authorities seized evidence, including DNA and computer equipment during their searches on Nov. 28, 2009 and July 1, 2009.

On Thursday in Salem Superior Court, Judge Jack T. Lu set down Sept. 25 to schedule a hearing on the preliminary suppression motions. The commonwealth has sent DNA specimen samples taken during their investigation from the Brightwood Terrace apartment to CellMark Diagnostics, a private forensic DNA testing laboratory in Dallas, Texas, that is the most experienced private firm in the country.

McGuire was allowed funds so he can have his own expert present during the DNA tests at CellMark, which will destroy some of the evidence during their tests, but the tests are expected to hold up the trial.

McGuire informed Lu that "Mr. Gonzalez is concerned about the length of time this is taking."

The case should have been scheduled for trial, but due to the extensive investigation and DNA tests of specimens for examination, it is delayed.
On Nov. 26, Gonzalez made a jailhouse confession to a reporter claiming he stabbed his son, dismembered the boy's body in his apartment bathroom, packed the six body parts into plastic bags and threw the bags into three Dumpsters throughout Lynn.

Police and prosecutors have not discredited or affirmed the confession.

Daisy Colon, the boy's mother, believes her son is alive and that Gonzalez and an accomplice kidnapped her son so that Gonzalez could have sole custody of their child.

She also believes his confession was a trick.

The disappearance of the boy sparked an intense investigation throughout the city, but the boy has not yet been found after a year.

Gonzalez, who showed absolutely no emotion when in court, remains held without bail at the Middleton Jail. He has pleaded innocent to the charges.

Colon has offered a $7,000 reward for any information leading to her son's disappearance.
http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2009/09/04/news/news05.txt

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »

Missing boy's father deemed fit for trial; mother still hopeful

Daisy Colon said yesterday that she does not want the people she believes are holding her 6-year-old son captive to be sent to prison. All she wants is his safe return.

Colon spoke one day after her former boyfriend was found competent to stand trial on charges of parental kidnapping and lying to authorities, the only charges so far brought against Ernesto Gonzalez Jr. for his alleged role in the disappearance of Giovanni Gonzalez.
Colon said she does not care if Gonzalez, 38, who once told a Globe reporter he killed their son, spends another day behind bars as long as he tells the truth about the child.

“All I care for is my son,’’ Colon, of East Boston, said in a telephone interview yesterday. “I know my son is alive.’’
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/01/29/father_of_missing_boy_is_deemed_fit_for_trial/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2010, 07:18:41 AM »

Boy’s blood in father’s apartment
Filings outline evidence found in jailed man’s Lynn apartment

Authorities investigating the 2008 disappearance of Giovanni Gonzalez have discovered the boy’s blood throughout his father’s apartment in Lynn, on a red-handled knife, on a piece of wood flooring, on the bathroom threshold, and on the cap to a bottle of pine-scented cleaner.

The latest evidence, outlined in court documents in January, deepens the mystery about what happened to the boy, who would turn 7 tomorrow.

Giovanni vanished in August 2008 during a weekend visit with his father, Ernesto Gonzalez. Three months later, Gonzalez said in a jailhouse interview with the Globe that he had stabbed the boy with a red-handled knife, dismembered his body in the bathtub, and scattered the remains in three trash bins in the city.

It is unclear what impact the new evidence will have on the case. Despite his confession, Gonzalez has pleaded not guilty in Essex Superior Court in Salem and is being held without bail in Essex County Jail in Middleton on charges of parental kidnapping and misleading police.

It is too soon to draw conclu sions, said Essex District Attorney Jonathan W. Blodgett. Authorities are still awaiting test results on other items seized from Gonzalez’s apartment, and they have not upgraded the charges against the 38-year-old former meatpacker.

“This has been a very laborious process,’’ said Blodgett, who is overseeing the case with Assistant District Attorney Jean Curran. “We’re doing everything we can to make sure that we have all the evidence evaluated. I certainly cannot answer the question about whether the charge will be upgraded. That’s a possibility, but we can’t say that this time. We want to have all the testing back.’’

In East Boston, Giovanni’s mother, Daisy Colon, is holding out hope that her son is alive.

Colon discounted the discovery of Giovanni’s blood, saying the energetic boy often bled from cuts received while playing or riding his bicycle. The week before he visited his father, she said, he suffered a nosebleed.

She said she feared that investigators were giving up on the search for the boy.

“I feel like a lot of people have given up,’’ Colon said. “All the fliers that I put out, people have taken them down. You go to Lynn now, and you hardly see any of those fliers. It’s just frustrating.’’

Blodgett said authorities are investigating all leads. But lately the district attorney’s office has focused on scientific testing being conducted by the State Police crime laboratory and a private laboratory in Texas, which has dragged on for more than a year. Because a Superior Court judge has impounded the results of search warrants and other evidence, many of the case’s details remain a mystery.

On the day Gonzalez confessed in November 2008, a State Police chemist said she found Giovanni’s blood on the cap from the cleaner, according to information that was made public in court documents filed in January.

Two days after the confession, investigators swept Gonzalez’s apartment again, seizing several knives, bathtub tiles, drainpipes, two nylon bags, 10 pieces of wood flooring, DVDs, and a bicycle. Many of the items were sent to public and private laboratories for testing.

According to the court documents, a State Police DNA analyst determined in March 2009 that Giovanni’s blood was on a red-handled knife and a piece of wood floor in Gonzalez’s apartment. In April 2009, an analyst for Orchid Cellmark Laboratories, a private laboratory in Texas, found Giovanni’s blood on the bathroom threshold.

Asked why investigators did not find the knife and other evidence during the initial searches, Blodgett said that the confession helped them target their search, but that they had always planned to return.

“That’s why we kept [the apartment] secure,’’ Blodgett said. “We had every intention of going back in.’’

The apartment was sealed with yellow police tape for a year.

Although the boy’s blood has been found in the apartment, analysts caution that the information is too scant to determine what it means to the case. It is unclear how much blood was found, and whether the evidence supports Gonzalez’s confession.

“Given the nature of the crime, you would have expected to have found so much more blood,’’ said Richard Saferstein, a forensic science consultant based in New Jersey. “Maybe they haven’t published all the data yet. It may be premature to make any accusations or insinuations about this person’s involvement.’’

Giovanni’s disappearance has frustrated authorities since Sunday, Aug. 17, 2008, when Colon went to pick the boy up after a weekend visit, and Ernesto Gonzalez did not answer the door.

The Lynn Fire Department gained access to the apartment through an open window and found Gonzalez inside, with a still unexplained cut on his left hand, but without Giovanni.

At first, Gonzalez told police he did not have the boy that weekend, according to court records. He was arrested after Colon showed the police that she and Gonzalez had been in phone contact. Neighbors later said they saw him with the boy that weekend.

Gonzalez refused to speak to authorities for three months. Then, in November 2008, he unexpectedly broke his silence in an interview with the Globe.

In addition to collecting scientific evidence, authorities have also interviewed neighbors and combed a surveillance videotape of the area.

An employee at Lynn Behavioral Health Services told authorities that Gonzalez, with Giovanni in tow, visited her office on Saturday, Aug. 16, 2008, for a counseling session. As they left, just after midday, she heard him tell Giovanni that they would go back to his apartment, a 10-minute walk away, to watch movies, according to court documents.

A man and a boy resembling Ernesto and Giovanni Gonzalez appear minutes later on a surveillance video taken from a camera located between the health services clinic and Gonzalez’s former apartment on Brightwood Terrace.

Gonzalez is walking ahead, followed by a small child dressed in shorts and a shirt.

In his confession, Gonzalez said he stabbed Giovanni on Sunday morning as he was misbehaving. Gonzalez said he regretted stabbing him, saying it just happened.

Gonzalez — who had two convictions in 2001, including for assault with a dangerous weapon, a knife — was deemed competent to stand trial in January, according to court documents. He is next due in court May 12. His attorney, Christopher Skinner, did not return calls for comment.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/04/30/boys_blood_in_fathers_apartment/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2010, 07:33:17 AM »

Man held in son’s disappearance reportedly considers a plea deal

November 27, 2010
The father of a missing East Boston boy is considering a plea agreement in connection with the child’s 2008 disappearance during a weekend visit in Lynn.

The development, disclosed this week in Essex Superior Court in Salem, could mark a significant shift in a case that has frustrated investigators since Giovanni Gonzalez, then 5, disappeared during a scheduled visit with his father, Ernesto Gonzalez, in Lynn.

In November 2008, Ernesto Gonzalez confessed in a jailhouse interview with the Globe that he stabbed the boy to death, dismembered his body, and disposed of the remains in trash bins throughout the city.

The 38-year-old former meatpacker has since pleaded not guilty to charges of parental kidnapping and misleading police and is being held without bail in Essex County Jail in Middleton.

Giovanni’s mother, Daisy Colon, urged authorities yesterday to fight a possible plea until Giovanni is found. She said a reward is still posted for the boy’s safe return.

“I still believe he’s alive,’’ she said in a telephone interview. “I’m not losing my faith that my son is alive.’’

Authorities conducted a massive search for the boy but found no trace of him.

In Essex Superior Court this week, Gonzalez’s defense attorney, Christopher Skinner, asked the judge for a conference on Dec. 29 to discuss a possible plea agreement, which was first reported by the Daily Item of Lynn. Skinner was unavailable for comment yesterday.

It is unclear whether the Essex district attorney’s office would support such a plea. Spokesman Stephen O’Connell would not comment on the matter yesterday, citing the ongoing investigation.

After the confession in 2008, authorities conducted new searches of Gonzalez’s apartment. Subsequent DNA testing found the boy’s blood in his father’s apartment in Lynn, on a red-handled knife, on a piece of wood flooring, on the bathroom threshold, and on the cap to a bottle of pine-scented cleaner.

Gonzalez had resumed weekend visits with Giovanni shortly before the boy disappeared. He had not been in his son’s life for a year because he and Colon differed over his approach to disciplining the boy. He and Colon had planned to work out a formal visitation agreement in court.

But that Sunday, Aug. 17, 2008, when Colon went to pick up Giovanni, Gonzalez denied having the boy that weekend.

Gonzalez was arrested after Colon showed police that they had been in touch by telephone, and later indicted on the current charges. Neighbors also said they saw Giovanni with his father that weekend.

For three months after his disappearance, Gonzalez refused to speak to investigators. Then, in November 2008, he unexpectedly confessed to a Globe reporter that his son had been behaving badly during the visit and that he lost control and killed him. Gonzalez said that he was regretful and that the stabbing just “happened.’’

Giovanni, who lived in East Boston with his mother and younger sister, has been described as an energetic boy who loved to play ball.

His mother dismissed the DNA test results that found Giovanni’s blood in his father’s apartment, saying that he often suffered cuts while playing. She said Giovanni had also suffered a nosebleed during a recent visit with his father.

Colon believed that she spotted her son in October 2008 walking down a Lynn street with a man. Police investigated the sighting, but did not find them.

Gonzalez had previous convictions in 2001 that included assault with a dangerous weapon, a knife.

He was deemed competent to stand trial in January 2010.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/11/27/man_held_in_sons_disappearance_reportedly_considers_a_plea_deal/

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2012, 11:37:23 PM »

Judge tosses kidnapping charge in Giovanni Gonzalez case

Updated: Tuesday, 14 Jun 2011, 9:34 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 13 Jun 2011, 12:06 PM EDT

SALEM (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - A judge on Monday threw out a parental kidnapping charge against a Lynn man who claimed he killed his 5-year-old son nearly three years ago.

Ernesto Gonzalez remained behind bars without bail on a charge of misleading police after Salem Superior Court Judge John Lu dismissed the kidnapping charge against him.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/crime_files/crime_watch/kidnapping-charges-against-gonzalez-dropped-20110613

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2012, 11:40:59 PM »

Dad of missing Lynn boy charged with jail assault

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/dad-of-missing-lynn-boy-charged-with-jail-assault-20111110

Updated: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 10:32 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 10:32 AM EST
 ::snipping2::

MIDDLETON, Mass. (AP) - A Lynn man being held on charges he misled investigators searching for his missing 5-year-old son has been accused of assaulting his cellmate.

The Salem News reports that Ernesto Gonzalez was arraigned this week on an assault and battery charge stemming from an alleged attack on his cellmate late last month, in which he pushed the other man's face into a metal sink as he brushed his teeth, breaking facial bones and causing an eye injury that requires surgery.

::snipping2::

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.