April 26, 2024, 11:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388947 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: August 20, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »

Oh my I just read this about mothers who kill their children forgive me if this has been posted

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

I knew it happened but I did not know that...The whole article is here

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

oh wow...that is truely shocking.
Going to read the article now..wondering if the age of the mother is a factor.

doesn't seem as though the age of the mother is a determining factor...found this part interesting though:

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

http://www.aaanet.org/press/motherskillingchildren.htm\

Here is more on that this one is on the AAA website intresting...

thanks for the article...interesting..2nd one wouldn't open for me.

Sorry its here http://www.aaanet.org/press/motherskillingchildren.htm

hit a slash on accident on the other one ..
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: August 20, 2008, 12:30:26 PM »

Hi, I'm new here so thanks for having me!

Casey's claim that she doesn't trust LE and therefore won't disclose information to them regarding Caylee's whereabouts is IMO just another excuse not to talk to LE; keep throwing shit out there and hope it sticks to the wall.
Casey's excuses;

I don't know anything so theres nothing to talk about.
I know something but if I talk Caylee will be in danger.
I can't talk because my conversations are being monitored.
I can't talk because my attorney told me not to.
I did talk, I told them (LE) everything but they haven't listened to anything I've said.
and on and on...

What I keep reminding myself of when I hear the latest breaking bullshit news in this case is this - not finding Caylee Anthony does not serve the interest of the Orange County Investigator's whatsoever. In the end it will be them who carry the full weight of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. Regardless of who is responsible for her disappearance and/or death, it will be overshadowed by LE's inability to find her and to bring her home, dead or alive.

I agree Squitamoose... Great points  - that is all Casey has is excuses.  This has been a pattern all of her life.  If one lie doesn't work, hell, she can come up with a dozen more.  No one has ever called her on them. It infuriates me to no end.

I too wonder why there have been no organized searches by LE that we are aware of... Does LE have a criteria before they organize searches?  Are they considering the searches as just a shot in the dark at this point?  Do they feel that Caylee is not recoverable because of the information they have?  Or are they at a point where they just don't know what to do next? 

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome as well to all you other new monkeys!  Great to have you all onboard!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: August 20, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys. It's lunchtime in my part of the world.

The agency I work for deals with families of young children living in poverty. Sometimes the families are poor because the economy caused the parents to lose their job. Sometimes the families are poor because the parents can't keep a job due to drugs, mental illness, etc. Based on the dealings I've had with these families over many years, I'd like to think Caylee is alive, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. 

My guess, again based on past experience, is that Casey was somewhere getting high on something, and that while she was out of it, Caylee met with an accident and died. Because Casey (and whoever she was with) was not thinking straight, she didn't call 911. Instead, she put little Caylee's body in her car trunk and disposed of it somewhere, then concocted a story about Caylee being kidnapped.

I'll bet George and Cindy know deep within their heart that Caylee is dead, but they aren't ready to face that fact yet. Casey is their daughter, they love her, and they don't want to believe she could do something so terrible. They also don't want to believe that Caylee is really gone.

Maybe my outlook is too gloomy, but I really don't think there is much chance that poor little Caylee is still alive. IMO

Gloomy, yes, but much closer to reality than the hope of finding Caylee alive.  If she is found safe, I would hope that she would not be returned to Casey's custody.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: August 20, 2008, 12:37:34 PM »

Thanks ldstlou - I'm from Northern Maine, big moose & mosquito population, anyhow my mom's nickname was (she passed on 01/08/2005) Squitamoose. She was always very petite and as a child her dad's (my grandfather) friend's called her Squitamoose and it was passed onto me. When she brought me home - all of 4 lbs and 13 ounces - family, friend's & neighbors showed up to see me and someone placed me in my Mom's chicken roasting pan and snapped a picture, caption being "Squitamoose roast" !
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: August 20, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »

I remembered in Madelaine's case, LE said cadaver dogs had hits in the "boot" of the car and the apartment the family was staying in...so trying to do some research on Cadaver dogs and their accuracy.

This was pretty interesting. Person was asking a trainer specifically about Caylee's case:

Cadaver Dogs
by auntievenom on 23 July 2008 - 18:07

auntievenom

Nancy totally covered all the important stuff here- but Agar - did the article say who the handler or team was and what their certification background was?

Probable cause searches suck in general for that reason. But - there should be some forensic evidence left if the suggestion is that the girl decomposed in the trunk. We have worked blood droplet cases - but there are blood droplets that the dogs find, therefore, you have proof the dog was right.

Do they think the girl decomposed in the trunk? I know dogs can work residual scent (meaning a scent source was in a place and then removed) but I would be really surprised to see a dog trained to a level that a body could be in a trunk for a very short time right after death (not beginning to decompose yet) and the dog, a month later with the degrading sun, be able to hit the residual scent.  I am not even sure that can be done (or you could ever reach a level of proficiency making it worthwhile).

If the girl decomposed in the trunk - I would think they could get decomp fluid. Particularly if the smell was what caused a dog to get called.

I hate dumbass people who kill children.

Incidentally - we would not use a cross trained dog for something like this. Our cross trained dogs are mainly live, with the idea that they know about cadaver if the person expired. Our cadaver dogs are single purpose.

Kerschberger - my group is all volunteers and we have brain, fresh bone, tissue, blood and all kinds of these available to train on. It just takes years of developing relationships. We don't use pseudo all.

Shannon B

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1005 on: August 20, 2008, 12:38:44 PM »

One of Casey's many problems, IMHO, is that she cannot face failure. Mom is at least employed, dad is retired, Lee has a job where he gets to travel, and Casey is a high school drop out. I bet she quit because she was failing. She has had a few meaningless jobs that have not boosted her ego enough. So, she makes up the "Event Coordinator" job. And she was a failure as a mother. In one of the 911 calls Cindy is threatening to take Caylee, I doubt this was the first time Casey heard those words. Casey could never give up Caylee, that would be another failure for her. But, if she could "get rid" of the child and appear to be a victim, touche' !!! Win win situation.

I still want to see that psych eval that the court sealed!!!

I just watched a video on liveleak.com of one of Cindy's first interviews, 2 days after Casey's arrest talking about what a great mom Casey is. I call BS, in the 911 call she is threatening to take Caylee, the reporter should have confronted her right then.

Sorry

Blowing off steam

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: August 20, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »

Thanks ldstlou - I'm from Northern Maine, big moose & mosquito population, anyhow my mom's nickname was (she passed on 01/08/2005) Squitamoose. She was always very petite and as a child her dad's (my grandfather) friend's called her Squitamoose and it was passed onto me. When she brought me home - all of 4 lbs and 13 ounces - family, friend's & neighbors showed up to see me and someone placed me in my Mom's chicken roasting pan and snapped a picture, caption being "Squitamoose roast" !

too cute...great story...and welcome again!!

So sorry you lost your Mom..my Momma has been gone 15 years now...life is just never the same after.

So glad you have warm memories of your Mom!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: August 20, 2008, 12:40:29 PM »

Thanks for the kind words about Anne Miriam, everyone. She's 7 months old now and SO much fun. She is everywhere. I think she's going to be a climber, as she's never met a seat, bouncer, swing, or high chair that could confine her.

I think it's one big reason why this Caylee case resonates with me--because children (especially little girls) are such a gift, and they need mothers who can be responsible. Every time I iron one of Anne Miriam's sweet little dresses, or do something special with her, I think that's what Caylee deserved. (Not that I'm the perfect mother, but every child deserves someone who at least tries).

Mines a climber too!  She just took her first steps two days ago.  Babies are such a blessing.  My daughter, her mother, was born on the same date as Jon Benet.  I remember holding her close and crying over that poor little girl.  Now I hold Avery and think of how Caylee deserves to be in loving arms.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: August 20, 2008, 12:44:06 PM »

Thanks for the kind words about Anne Miriam, everyone. She's 7 months old now and SO much fun. She is everywhere. I think she's going to be a climber, as she's never met a seat, bouncer, swing, or high chair that could confine her.

I think it's one big reason why this Caylee case resonates with me--because children (especially little girls) are such a gift, and they need mothers who can be responsible. Every time I iron one of Anne Miriam's sweet little dresses, or do something special with her, I think that's what Caylee deserved. (Not that I'm the perfect mother, but every child deserves someone who at least tries).

Mines a climber too!  She just took her first steps two days ago.  Babies are such a blessing.  My daughter, her mother, was born on the same date as Jon Benet.  I remember holding her close and crying over that poor little girl.  Now I hold Avery and think of how Caylee deserves to be in loving arms.

congrats on the first two steps...life is going to change now!!

Put on your cross trainer shoes!!! lol

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: August 20, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »

The agency I work for deals with families of young children living in poverty. Sometimes the families are poor because the economy caused the parents to lose their job. Sometimes the families are poor because the parents can't keep a job due to drugs, mental illness, etc. Based on the dealings I've had with these families over many years, I'd like to think Caylee is alive, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. 

My guess, again based on past experience, is that Casey was somewhere getting high on something, and that while she was out of it, Caylee met with an accident and died. Because Casey (and whoever she was with) was not thinking straight, she didn't call 911. Instead, she put little Caylee's body in her car trunk and disposed of it somewhere, then concocted a story about Caylee being kidnapped.
I'll bet George and Cindy know deep within their heart that Caylee is dead, but they aren't ready to face that fact yet. Casey is their daughter, they love her, and they don't want to believe she could do something so terrible. They also don't want to believe that Caylee is really gone.

Maybe my outlook is too gloomy, but I really don't think there is much chance that poor little Caylee is still alive. IMO

This is pretty much my take on this as well.  Lying has worked for Casey in the past - just another lie to keep her out of trouble.

What I can't get over is the way she had been acting - going out, partying it up, no concern in the world.  Her excuse for this...She was looking for the babysitter... GRRRRR

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: August 20, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

congrats on the first two steps...life is going to change now!!

Put on your cross trainer shoes!!! lol

No kidding.  I pulled muscles in my back the other day rescuing her for a book shelf...the little monkey!  She's Gigi's girl, that's for sure.  In fact I'm a little loopy on muscle relaxers as we speak so please forgive if I type a litttle nonsense...haha.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: August 20, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »

OMG I just re-read my post.  I am a mess...

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: August 20, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »

Gloomy, yes, but much closer to reality than the hope of finding Caylee alive.  If she is found safe, I would hope that she would not be returned to Casey's custody.

She wont be... Casey loses her..  if shes alive she will be put into foster care.. guaranteed.. then Cindy and George will fight for custody..  that will be a whole nother issue..
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: August 20, 2008, 01:01:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys, just popped in to say hi, it's been a long time...this story is another heartbreaker!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: August 20, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »

lol...hang in there!!!

You will be muscle toned and ready to run a marathon in no time!!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: August 20, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys, just popped in to say hi, it's been a long time...this story is another heartbreaker!

Hello!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1016 on: August 20, 2008, 01:06:31 PM »

Altruist, from what I've read, Casey fits the profile of psychopath.  Remember all the discussion we had about Joran and his psychopathic behavior?  Casey also displays this behavior.  What surprises me is how people cannot understand why psychopaths kill.  They are not like normal people.  This is a serious mental illness that manifests itself early in life.  Casey fits the profile. 

Yes, myself I think of this state of mind as a personality disorder as they know the rules, they know right from wrong.  They just think these things apply to all but them.  They are above it all & get to have whatever they want, that is of the utmost importance to this type & they will do whatever it takes to get it EVEN MURDER.  All I know is that there are way too many of this type of creature living on the planet earth preying on the innocent & destroying whatever & whom ever they choose to & have no remorse.  They can put it out of their minds with little to no effort at all. 

Often times this is why they get away with it because those persons sitting in the jury box don't know how to deal with the fact that they have nothing in common with this type of criminal for if they did there would be no reasonable doubt in their minds.

Accidents do happen but not to creatures like this they make their own destiny to which they feel entitled & have such a high opinion of themselves & low opinion of all others they simply believe they are going to get away with it plain & simple & sadly enough many of them do.

Personally I lean toward professional jurors myself.

Altruist,

I'm throwing this out here...from personal experience.

Many years ago I dated a sociopath/psychopath...I can tell you for a fact...they do wear you down...with the games and manipulations...I'm lucky to be alive today....and no we never even lived together.  But everything was about him, and him alone...and anything he didn't like was always someone else's fault...and if her ever even fealt slighted by anyone...there were no lengths he would go to, to get even...it was just the way his mind worked...and his Mother was his # 1 Fan...in his mind, because his father died when he was young...he alienated both his sisters from his mother...he did it in any way he could...up to, and including killing a family cat...and blaming it on one sisters...now he had Mommy under complete control...everytime I was with he and his Mommy together...all she ever did was talk about what a wonderful, kind, loving, smart *boy* he was...it was very strange...because right after telling me things like this...he would then yell at her for some minor infraction...that really was only in his mind...and the foul foul language he used on her...this from a wealthy educated person...from the same kind of family...from the outside...insde closed doors...well...it was something the public would never see...

After he nearly killed me, and I had him arrested...his Mommy got him the most expensive Lawyer in the area...the DA promised me protection...I had an iron clad restraining order, and police protection...but that didn't stop him from calling me from jail...a police offercer even answered my phone one time he called!

The rules did not apply to him...they were only there for him to use against others...when it came to the court case, his Mommy sat in the courtroom dressed all in black including a veiled black hat...just staring at me...he sat with his Lawer joking and laughing...except when I was on the stand to testify against him...then he just glared at me with a sickening smirk on his face...

These kind of people have no moral compass like we have...it's just not there...they do whatever, at any given moment, to center the control in their hands....ANYTHING!

I sent him to prison...it took 2 years of intensive therapy for me to just stop looking over my shoulder all the time....these kind of people instinctivly know how to instill absolute fear in others...and how to confuse the minds of those around them....they have no real friends...only pawns in their game...and the object is to win the game at all costs....So, no...I do not think Caylee is alive...I wish and hope and Pray that I am wrong.....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: August 20, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »

Hello!!!!
Here we go again.....
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: August 20, 2008, 01:07:36 PM »

lol...hang in there!!!

Way O/T, but I have to be clear minded in one hour for an interview with another law firm.  Wish me luck, monkeys.  This could be a huge raise and a much nicer culture to work in.  I work at the Republic Plaza in Denver and love it here, but am unhappy with my current firm.  I'm interviewing one floor down with an interntional firm...lol.  I'm dressed to kill but just need to control my goofy smile...haha.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: August 20, 2008, 01:22:09 PM »

lol...hang in there!!!

Way O/T, but I have to be clear minded in one hour for an interview with another law firm.  Wish me luck, monkeys.  This could be a huge raise and a much nicer culture to work in.  I work at the Republic Plaza in Denver and love it here, but am unhappy with my current firm.  I'm interviewing one floor down with an interntional firm...lol.  I'm dressed to kill but just need to control my goofy smile...haha.

Good luck!!!

Saying a prayer for you!!

Let us know how it goes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.