March 29, 2024, 08:23:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 387780 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1020 on: August 20, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

There's something fishy about this Padilla guy besides the fact that it is obvious he only cares about publicity for himself.  When he first appeared in this case he said there would be no problem bailing Casey out because they had done it many many times before in Florida.  Now he's hit a "snag" and is blaming it on jealous local bondsmen who are insisting that he follow the rules to the "T".  Isn't that the job of the clerk of courts (or whoever takes the bail money); to make sure that all the paper work is properly done?  His lies are just as phony and easy to see through as Casey and Cindy's.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: August 20, 2008, 01:27:10 PM »

Altruist, from what I've read, Casey fits the profile of psychopath.  Remember all the discussion we had about Joran and his psychopathic behavior?  Casey also displays this behavior.  What surprises me is how people cannot understand why psychopaths kill.  They are not like normal people.  This is a serious mental illness that manifests itself early in life.  Casey fits the profile. 

Yes, myself I think of this state of mind as a personality disorder as they know the rules, they know right from wrong.  They just think these things apply to all but them.  They are above it all & get to have whatever they want, that is of the utmost importance to this type & they will do whatever it takes to get it EVEN MURDER.  All I know is that there are way too many of this type of creature living on the planet earth preying on the innocent & destroying whatever & whom ever they choose to & have no remorse.  They can put it out of their minds with little to no effort at all. 

Often times this is why they get away with it because those persons sitting in the jury box don't know how to deal with the fact that they have nothing in common with this type of criminal for if they did there would be no reasonable doubt in their minds.

Accidents do happen but not to creatures like this they make their own destiny to which they feel entitled & have such a high opinion of themselves & low opinion of all others they simply believe they are going to get away with it plain & simple & sadly enough many of them do.

Personally I lean toward professional jurors myself.

Altruist,

I'm throwing this out here...from personal experience.

Many years ago I dated a sociopath/psychopath...I can tell you for a fact...they do wear you down...with the games and manipulations...I'm lucky to be alive today....and no we never even lived together.  But everything was about him, and him alone...and anything he didn't like was always someone else's fault...and if her ever even fealt slighted by anyone...there were no lengths he would go to, to get even...it was just the way his mind worked...and his Mother was his # 1 Fan...in his mind, because his father died when he was young...he alienated both his sisters from his mother...he did it in any way he could...up to, and including killing a family cat...and blaming it on one sisters...now he had Mommy under complete control...everytime I was with he and his Mommy together...all she ever did was talk about what a wonderful, kind, loving, smart *boy* he was...it was very strange...because right after telling me things like this...he would then yell at her for some minor infraction...that really was only in his mind...and the foul foul language he used on her...this from a wealthy educated person...from the same kind of family...from the outside...insde closed doors...well...it was something the public would never see...

After he nearly killed me, and I had him arrested...his Mommy got him the most expensive Lawyer in the area...the DA promised me protection...I had an iron clad restraining order, and police protection...but that didn't stop him from calling me from jail...a police offercer even answered my phone one time he called!

The rules did not apply to him...they were only there for him to use against others...when it came to the court case, his Mommy sat in the courtroom dressed all in black including a veiled black hat...just staring at me...he sat with his Lawer joking and laughing...except when I was on the stand to testify against him...then he just glared at me with a sickening smirk on his face...

These kind of people have no moral compass like we have...it's just not there...they do whatever, at any given moment, to center the control in their hands....ANYTHING!

I sent him to prison...it took 2 years of intensive therapy for me to just stop looking over my shoulder all the time....these kind of people instinctivly know how to instill absolute fear in others...and how to confuse the minds of those around them....they have no real friends...only pawns in their game...and the object is to win the game at all costs....So, no...I do not think Caylee is alive...I wish and hope and Pray that I am wrong.....

Destiny

WoW Des!!!

too scary!!! So glad you didn't back down and had him locked up!!!

So glad you are still with us too...as in he didn't kill you!! Hope he doesn't get out any time soon!!!

I find it fascinating hearing the stories that the Monkeys have told to explain their views in this case.

It is a hard, emotional case on all of us!! Hits home to so many people in so many ways!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1022 on: August 20, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »

O/T    Klaas.....MuminOhio is looking for the photo of Medley. I can't find mine. Could you post it in Nat's thread please??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: August 20, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »

I remembered in Madelaine's case, LE said cadaver dogs had hits in the "boot" of the car and the apartment the family was staying in...so trying to do some research on Cadaver dogs and their accuracy.

This was pretty interesting. Person was asking a trainer specifically about Caylee's case:

Cadaver Dogs
by auntievenom on 23 July 2008 - 18:07

auntievenom

Nancy totally covered all the important stuff here- but Agar - did the article say who the handler or team was and what their certification background was?

Probable cause searches suck in general for that reason. But - there should be some forensic evidence left if the suggestion is that the girl decomposed in the trunk. We have worked blood droplet cases - but there are blood droplets that the dogs find, therefore, you have proof the dog was right.

Do they think the girl decomposed in the trunk? I know dogs can work residual scent (meaning a scent source was in a place and then removed) but I would be really surprised to see a dog trained to a level that a body could be in a trunk for a very short time right after death (not beginning to decompose yet) and the dog, a month later with the degrading sun, be able to hit the residual scent.  I am not even sure that can be done (or you could ever reach a level of proficiency making it worthwhile).

If the girl decomposed in the trunk - I would think they could get decomp fluid. Particularly if the smell was what caused a dog to get called.

I hate dumbass people who kill children.

Incidentally - we would not use a cross trained dog for something like this. Our cross trained dogs are mainly live, with the idea that they know about cadaver if the person expired. Our cadaver dogs are single purpose.

Kerschberger - my group is all volunteers and we have brain, fresh bone, tissue, blood and all kinds of these available to train on. It just takes years of developing relationships. We don't use pseudo all.

Shannon B

reading up on the cadaver dogs...fascinating!!! Took a science course it feels like!!! lol

Definately can get false positives...especially in pre-pubesent children...dogs follow our odors coming from sweat glands and ...how to say this? hormomes...theres a nice way of putting it!! So if a dog was not trained finding young children, they can get confused.

This was the part that scared me though. You all convinced me a cooked pizza would not give off the odor they smelled.

If it WAS decomp...here is what the trainer said in relation to this case:

Do they think the girl decomposed in the trunk? I know dogs can work residual scent (meaning a scent source was in a place and then removed) but I would be really surprised to see a dog trained to a level that a body could be in a trunk for a very short time right after death (not beginning to decompose yet) and the dog, a month later with the degrading sun, be able to hit the residual scent.  I am not even sure that can be done (or you could ever reach a level of proficiency making it worthwhile).

If the girl decomposed in the trunk - I would think they could get decomp fluid. Particularly if the smell was what caused a dog to get called.

AAAHHH my heart hurts!!! If it was decomp, Caylee had to have been in that trunk for awhile at appears...and not early on either.

At least that is how I am reading it.

ok...last post...heading to the pool!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: August 20, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »

Destiny...I'm so glad you were strong enough to survive your ordeal.  So many women are not.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: August 20, 2008, 01:40:45 PM »

I remembered in Madelaine's case, LE said cadaver dogs had hits in the "boot" of the car and the apartment the family was staying in...so trying to do some research on Cadaver dogs and their accuracy.

This was pretty interesting. Person was asking a trainer specifically about Caylee's case:

Cadaver Dogs
by auntievenom on 23 July 2008 - 18:07

auntievenom

Nancy totally covered all the important stuff here- but Agar - did the article say who the handler or team was and what their certification background was?

Probable cause searches suck in general for that reason. But - there should be some forensic evidence left if the suggestion is that the girl decomposed in the trunk. We have worked blood droplet cases - but there are blood droplets that the dogs find, therefore, you have proof the dog was right.

I hate dumbass people who kill children.

Incidentally - we would not use a cross trained dog for something like this. Our cross trained dogs are mainly live, with the idea that they know about cadaver if the person expired. Our cadaver dogs are single purpose.

Kerschberger - my group is all volunteers and we have brain, fresh bone, tissue, blood and all kinds of these available to train on. It just takes years of developing relationships. We don't use pseudo all.

Shannon B

reading up on the cadaver dogs...fascinating!!! Took a science course it feels like!!! lol

Definately can get false positives...especially in pre-pubesent children...dogs follow our odors coming from sweat glands and ...how to say this? hormomes...theres a nice way of putting it!! So if a dog was not trained finding young children, they can get confused.

This was the part that scared me though. You all convinced me a cooked pizza would not give off the odor they smelled.

If it WAS decomp...here is what the trainer said in relation to this case:

AAAHHH my heart hurts!!! If it was decomp, Caylee had to have been in that trunk for awhile at appears...and not early on either.

At least that is how I am reading it.

ok...last post...heading to the pool!!

oops...ok one more...also makes me tend to believe that if Caylee passed...and it was decomp...well wait...now confusing myself!!

Have to float in the pool for awhile and poner this one...so does it help us determine at all when Caylee may have passed?

You know my theory is if she did pass..it was after the weekend she partied at Fushion and not the 16th.

Well...going to ponder now..have a great day all!!

Good luck on your interview wench!!!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: August 20, 2008, 01:41:52 PM »

Thank you for sharing your experience Destiny, it is helpful to those who have never known this dangerous type of personality.  So glad you escaped.

The numbers of them are ever increasing as our population is ever increasing & therefore the victim's are ever increasing. 

This & other horrible tragedies that we hear & read about sadden & infuriate while realizing that it is just so difficult to identify those who are of this ilk without knowing their true history which is so often kept a secret as families are either naive, in denial or wanting to curtain the shame as they don't want their family reputation spilled upon, which of course enables the predator's to keep on keeping on as they destroy innocent people, young/old/& inbetween who love & trust them.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: August 20, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »

There's something fishy about this Padilla guy besides the fact that it is obvious he only cares about publicity for himself.  When he first appeared in this case he said there would be no problem bailing Casey out because they had done it many many times before in Florida.  Now he's hit a "snag" and is blaming it on jealous local bondsmen who are insisting that he follow the rules to the "T".  Isn't that the job of the clerk of courts (or whoever takes the bail money); to make sure that all the paper work is properly done?  His lies are just as phony and easy to see through as Casey and Cindy's.

Katysmom, I found this most interesting post on a blog. It's written by a current bondsman in Florida.

Ex Mortis wrote:
<quoted text>
This "bounty-hunter" won't get anything, and he know's it. He's selling his new series at the cost of Caylee. Bail bond agent's are restricted as much as anyone with arrest authority regarding evidenciary procedure, etc. We differ only when we're apprehending our prisoner; when a bail bond agent is making an arrest, we're apprehending an escaping prisoner whereas local, state, and federal authorties are apprehending a wanted fugitive. We hold supreme jurisdiction, ref. Mann vs State of Florida, over all ONLY due to the fact of supreme jurisdiction. This "defendant" is our prisoner, incarcerated within our prison, which is the entire Republic of America-at-large. We must work under color of law. We can only make "forced entry" to the residence stated by the defendant because we no more need a warrant to enter our prisoner's residence or "jail cell" than a Sheriff needs a warrant to entire his jail cell, to see his prisoner. "Bounty hunter's" exist only from three words in ONE federal case law: Taylor vs Taintor, wherein "they may exercise this right in person, OR BY AGENT." The statement "OR BY AGENT" is the only thing that federally recognized "bounty hunter's," which are hired because inept, fat, lazy bail bondsmen don't want to do their own job and arrest their own prisoner's. While some states have ratified so-called "bounty-hunting-bail-enfo rcement-rent-an-idiot-recovery -agents," Florida, thankfully, restricted this authority solely to bail bondsman OR under reciprocity, a LICENSED surety agent or bail "enforcement" agent from the state where the BOND was WRITTEN. Thusly, should Padilla attempt to exert any authority over her he would land his but in prison until his great-grandkids had kids. Fact: This bond will be written here. Fact: Since written here, Padilla has absolutely NO authority to do anything to Casey Anthony. In fact, all he could do is beg the posting bail bond agent to accompany him to her house to exert authority by proxy of the licensed agent, which is still toeing the damn line. If fact, in Florida, we may only authorize a LEO, by endorsing the back of a bail bond FS 903.22, to assist or apprehend a prisoner. We can not authorize illegal bounty-hunter's to do anything, while in Florida. Want to help Caylee, Padilla? Up the reward to 1 million dollar's, payable not only to the public-at-large, but to her family member's as well, regardless of their involvement.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TRA7HIALE0053K47B/p77

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1028 on: August 20, 2008, 01:44:32 PM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?

ok!!! my "female intuition" is still working!!!! lol

Some how I KNEW!!!! This is where it all started...Rob's post that is!!

Rob...remember how I joked about you and Carpe keeping your posts close because you were outnumbered??!!

Keep Carpe close from now on!!! lol

Man what a "man's post"

Nothing we could say or do would make ya understand!!!! Kidding...but not really!!!

Battle of the sexes going on...and as I mentioned...you ARE out numbered!!!

Did you see Wreck get a whif of what was going on and high tale it and run!!!! 

You'll never understand...and ya won't win!!! lol We DO have ya out numbered!!!

So posts some red roses in the mornin' and lets get back to finding Caylee!!!!

My gloves are officially off...I think...still have not gotten to the bottom of page 34 I think it is.

Gotta tell ya though...I love ya Rob...like you love me..and all the Monks...but Lalas has ya on this one!!!!!

DING DING!!!

ROUND OVER!!! Get to your corners...come back out...and make peace!!!

Only way Casey doesn't win!!!!

Do me a favor Lisa. Leave me out of your imaginary battle of the sexes

you have got going on in your head.

When I get on here... it ain't a man thing, it ain't a woman thing.

My focus is... and always will be on finding Caylee.

thank you

Thats it Carpe!!!

I have had ENOUGH!!!! 

yesterday I had a great belly...today I am delusional!!!!

So now I am a psycho with a great belly??!!!

I'll take that!!!! I'll take that!!! 

Luv ya Carpe!!!

Don't get flustered!!! lol

It's you and Rob amoungst a crapload of female Monkeys.

Now TELL ME you don't LOOOVE IT!!!

no, i'm just saying that i think you're acting like a child

with all this teaming up and fighting stuff.

it is a valid point.

Oh for crying out loud!!!!

Tried to use some humor...like it or not...to lighten the friggin mood in the cage tonight.

Also made a serious post for every funny one tonight...and not one response.

Give me an damned break Carpe!!!

Lisa,

You are being obnoxious.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: August 20, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »

I think everyone would agree that the greatest news in the world would be to hear that Caylee has been found! I would jump with joy & do kartwheels up and down the street - and I'm no spring chicken anymore - but when you look at this case and what information we do know, it is extremely likely. For instance;

Drug dealer holding child/unpaid drug debt: I actually can't help but be amused when this scenerio is suggested but playing along,  I think it would have become apparent to this person or persons fairly quickly that it wasn't having the desired effect on Casey that  they had intended. There isn't one thing credible linking Casey to illegal drug use or drug dealers - at least that I have heard.

+

Kidnapping: Where was she kidnapped from? Sawgrass apartments? Zanaida? On what day/date? What time did you drop your child off there? Not only is there nothing to back these claims - there is plenty of evidence proving otherwise. No evidence of a search being conducted that she had claimed and again all evidence proving the contrary.

As for me, I got off Casey's merry-go-round and round ride the day the cadaver dogs made the hits.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

sorry that should be "unlikely" on my previous post.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: August 20, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »

I think everyone would agree that the greatest news in the world would be to hear that Caylee has been found! I would jump with joy & do kartwheels up and down the street - and I'm no spring chicken anymore - but when you look at this case and what information we do know, it is extremely likely. For instance;

Drug dealer holding child/unpaid drug debt: I actually can't help but be amused when this scenerio is suggested but playing along,  I think it would have become apparent to this person or persons fairly quickly that it wasn't having the desired effect on Casey that  they had intended. There isn't one thing credible linking Casey to illegal drug use or drug dealers - at least that I have heard.

+

Kidnapping: Where was she kidnapped from? Sawgrass apartments? Zanaida? On what day/date? What time did you drop your child off there? Not only is there nothing to back these claims - there is plenty of evidence proving otherwise. No evidence of a search being conducted that she had claimed and again all evidence proving the contrary.

As for me, I got off Casey's merry-go-round and round ride the day the cadaver dogs made the hits.

Exactly, Exactly and Exactly!  And welcome to the cage.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: August 20, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »

Nice choice, Blue--welcome!

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

Thanks, wench--yours is precious, too!

Blue...your little angel is getting so big...how precious!!! They grow so fast...I remember when she was still a black and white photo in your belly!!! lol

All the baby Monkeys in the cage are wonderful!!!

I rushed through the pages last night to find out how your date went and when I go there, you were gone.   

I waited and waited for you to come back and you didn't.   

Well?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: August 20, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »

Oh My Stars! A New England man is being held on $500,000 in his missing son's case. He refuses to cooperate with police.

Posted: Monday, 18 August 2008 7:03PM

Lynn boy missing; Father charged with child endangerment

Lynn (AP/WBZ Newsroom)  -- Lynn police are searching for a 5-year-old boy who went missing over the weekend while in the care of his father, who is now facing charges.

Prosecutors say 5-year-old Giovanni Gonzalez was dropped off at the Lynn home of his father, Ernesto Gonzalez, on Friday. When the boy's mother, Daisy Colon, went to pick him up on Sunday, the father said their son wasn't with him.

Police say the 36-year-old Gonzalez has been uncooperative and charged him with child endangerment. He was held on $500,000 bail after pleading not guilty in court Monday.

Prosecutors say they are concerned for the boy's safety because the father has refused to explain how he suffered a cut on his hand.

Giovanni is 4-feet-2 and weighs 40 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing jeans, a red shirt and "Spiderman" sandals and carrying "Transformers" backpack.

http://wbz.com/Lynn-boy-missing--Father-charged-with-child-endang/2808002

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: August 20, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: August 20, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »

Oh My Stars! A New England man is being held on $500,000 in his missing son's case. He refuses to cooperate with police.

Lynn (AP/WBZ Newsroom)  -- Lynn police are searching for a 5-year-old boy who went missing over the weekend while in the care of his father, who is now facing charges.

Prosecutors say 5-year-old Giovanni Gonzalez was dropped off at the Lynn home of his father, Ernesto Gonzalez, on Friday. When the boy's mother, Daisy Colon, went to pick him up on Sunday, the father said their son wasn't with him.

Police say the 36-year-old Gonzalez has been uncooperative and charged him with child endangerment. He was held on $500,000 bail after pleading not guilty in court Monday.

Prosecutors say they are concerned for the boy's safety because the father has refused to explain how he suffered a cut on his hand.

Giovanni is 4-feet-2 and weighs 40 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing jeans, a red shirt and "Spiderman" sandals and carrying "Transformers" backpack.

Hi Mrskub...bb started an thread, if you see any updates would you please add them...a possibility is Puerto Rico...coincidence! Thanks for bringing Giavanni's case here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3279.new

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: August 20, 2008, 02:10:22 PM »

Still a jailbird!

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
Booking Number:   08034750
Race:   White
Date of Birth:   03/19/1986
Last Known Address:   4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell:   F-DORML-14
Date Booked:   07/16/2008
Time Booked:   08:09pm
Number of Holds:   HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 002
Notes:   None

Charges Case Sequence:   203
Case Status:   Presentenced
#Bond Amount:   500000.00
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:   Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number:   Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence:   205
#Bond Amount:   100.00
Charge/Court Case Number:   False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence:   206
#Bond Amount:   100.00
Charge/Court Case Number:   Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo
482008CF0010925O

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 8/20/2008 1:36:49 PM

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: August 20, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »

Hi Mrskub...bb started an thread, if you see any updates would you please add them...a possibility is Puerto Rico...coincidence! Thanks for bringing Giavanni's case here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3279.new

Thanks Mum. I sure will. I've pretty much been stuck in this thread and wasn't aware. It sure shocked me I'll tell ya. I guess $500,000 isn't such a high amount after all.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: August 20, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »

I wonder if they would not let Leonard Padilla live with Casey

because he is a convicted felon? ... or maybe the State of Florida

required that it had to be woman? If so, I wonder if she is a covicted

ex-felon?

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: August 20, 2008, 02:23:12 PM »

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.