March 28, 2024, 06:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 387760 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: August 20, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »

Question regarding the searching.  Do you think LE is not searching because they dont know where to search?  Even if they thought she was deceast, wouldnt they still search unless they just didnt know where to look?

It just seems like at this point there isnt much consequence for loosing your child.  It is hard not to feel like if there was anything (evidence) they would move on it.

I just can't figure out about not searching it is driving me crazy..I am just fine with Casey behind bars..But this getting ridiculos all I hear on the news is CASEY CASEY CASEY!!!Why are we not hearing about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!Why are we not hearing of any major searching!WHY!WHY!WHY!!I have had enough of the LE playing Casey's games and acting like they are buying her stupid kidnapping game. Seriously if they are trying to play kiss-a** with Casey just so they are not wasting man hours searching, in hopes Casey will crack I am going to crack..

Thanks for letting me vent !!ITS driving me crazy!!Why is no one looking for poor little Caylee..

Sorry I was so upset I am talking about LE
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: August 20, 2008, 03:51:28 PM »

Question regarding the searching.  Do you think LE is not searching because they dont know where to search?  Even if they thought she was deceast, wouldnt they still search unless they just didnt know where to look?

It just seems like at this point there isnt much consequence for loosing your child.  It is hard not to feel like if there was anything (evidence) they would move on it.

I just can't figure out about not searching it is driving me crazy..I am just fine with Casey behind bars..But this getting ridiculos all I hear on the news is CASEY CASEY CASEY!!!Why are we not hearing about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!Why are we not hearing of any major searching!WHY!WHY!WHY!!I have had enough of playing Casey's games and acting like they are buying her stupid kidnapping game. Seriously if they are trying to play kiss-a** with Casey just so they are not wasting man hours searching, in hopes Casey will crack I am going to crack..

Thanks for letting me vent !!ITS driving me crazy!!Why is no one looking for poor little Caylee..

Me too.. actually its not driving me crazy, it's breaking my heart Sad
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: August 20, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »

I just can't figure out about not searching it is driving me crazy..I am just fine with Casey behind bars..But this getting ridiculos all I hear on the news is CASEY CASEY CASEY!!!Why are we not hearing about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!Why are we not hearing of any major searching!WHY!WHY!WHY!!I have had enough of playing Casey's games and acting like they are buying her stupid kidnapping game. Seriously if they are trying to play kiss-a** with Casey just so they are not wasting man hours searching, in hopes Casey will crack I am going to crack..

I believe it's because LE already knows Caylee is dead.  They are getting their ducks in a row.  Baez is pushing for Casey's release in hopes that LE will be forced to show their cards early in order to keep her in jail.  This could put them at a disadvantage...which is exactly what Baez is trying to do.  It's all a dog & pony show!!  I have a lot more faith in Orlando LE than I did in Aruban LE. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: August 20, 2008, 03:56:56 PM »

I do hope you are correct Da Wench.  This circus is just beyond anything I could imagine.  Waste of time, money, energy. 

So many feel the way I do.  And perhaps you are also correct about LE knowing more.  Those results (I would have thought) would have to be back - perhaps not all of them but some at least. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: August 20, 2008, 04:00:05 PM »

I just think of all the good-looking people out there who are not stuck on themselves - they are not using that for shallow self-serving purposes. 

People like Casey - I really have no sympathy, no respect, no - anything for.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1085 on: August 20, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »

I believe it's because LE already knows Caylee is dead.  They are getting their ducks in a row.  Baez is pushing for Casey's release in hopes that LE will be forced to show their cards early in order to keep her in jail.  This could put them at a disadvantage...which is exactly what Baez is trying to do.  It's all a dog & pony show!!  I have a lot more faith in Orlando LE than I did in Aruban LE. 

I hate to admit it but it was Cindy and George that kept Caylee's name out there.  We are now seeing the results of the newly hired "family spokesman".

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: August 20, 2008, 04:04:56 PM »

I just think of all the good-looking people out there who are not stuck on themselves - they are not using that for shallow self-serving purposes. 

I have anger...lots of anger, as we all do.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: August 20, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »

I'm behind on my reading but notice a lot of new folks - so, Hi to all the new
Monkeys.
I wish LE would hold a news conference.
Perhaps they are being quiet while Padilla plays his game out, and will come forth with new charges  if Casey is bonded and re-arrest her.
Wishful thinking - maybe?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: August 20, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »

I know you are probably right..But I guess its upseting because just cause they know Caylee is no longer with us, doesn't translate in my book to not needing to search..
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: August 20, 2008, 04:09:19 PM »

I think this new found system (family spokesperson and the Bounty Hunter) are just delaying what is truly important.  Like a distraction.  It is about a beautiful little girl who is out there (one way or the other) who was never really loved properly as she deserved.  So many cases that we've all written about - this one is way up on the list of unbelievable.  It really is quite disheartening.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: August 20, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »

...and the sorry thing is, Casey doesn't give a damn! - it's all about her own survival.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: August 20, 2008, 04:12:16 PM »

Cindy's Brother Rick (supposedly) is posting on this blog now. Here's his avatar

And here's one of his posts. I'll see if I can find more.

You are a stupid, stupid man. Someone put my name and address on the other post 2 days ago when I revealed who I was. I don't care to have my last name put out there. Give me your email address and I will send you some of my pix from my wedding where my sister and Casey were present. I understand you right to be skeptacle but if you knew the Anthony family you would know that she has 3 brothers and that I am the one that lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. What is you affiliation with the Anthony's? You really know nothing of them except what you see on TV. I don't want my picture on TV. As a family member I am ashamed that this happened to someone in MY family. I wouldn't ever have imagined anything so terrible happing to even anyone that I know let alone my family. I love my sister and feel bad for her. i in know way badmouthed her. I only filled in the blanks as to what I know to be true on what happened. This has been hard on all of us family members and has nearly killed what is left of my father. My mom and dad have to be on sedatives as they are so upset. My dad is 85 years old and has had a stroke. He was doing okay until this happened. Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. I am not seeking fame or fortune from this. I am embarressed by all of this as it is. There are some really kind people on this blog. I was only trying to give them some back ground on this situation. The police have tons of information that they won't release to the public. They suspect that Caylee is dead as there is NO evidence of a babysitter. I ask Cindy to show me one person who has ever seen the sitter other than Casey and I will believe you. I begged her to just tell me that someone could verify a babysitter. She couldn't!

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: August 20, 2008, 04:14:13 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: August 20, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »

That is kind of my point.  If LE thinks she is deceast, shouldnt they still be looking, unless they just dont know where to look. 

They are looking for the missing 5 year old.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: August 20, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »

...and the sorry thing is, Casey doesn't give a damn! - it's all about her own survival.

I completely agree.  Sadly for some time now, I have really been able to see through people like Casey.  Even at the expense of others not seeing as I do.  They always believe the best of these people (type of) yet time and again, they are let down by them.  It really is all about her.  My feeling from the beginning - you decided you were no longer happy with having this child - go to your parents - tell them you're thinking of giving her up for adoption.  Better that than this.  Let's face it - even if there was an 'accident' it was probably due to Casey neglect in the first place.  Too busy worried about her boyfriends, parties, whatever.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: August 20, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »

I know you are probably right..But I guess its upseting because just cause they know Caylee is no longer with us, doesn't translate in my book to not needing to search..

Searches are costly.  I think they are spending their time and money on trying to find Caylee by gathering evidence to present to Casey to force her to confess.  I don't know...maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: August 20, 2008, 04:17:31 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I think the "too many possibilities" theory is the correct one.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: August 20, 2008, 04:17:57 PM »

I agree.  Being the selfish girl we believe she is, I would think she would go for the child support.  Maybe Casey didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the DA by bringing in 10 different men to test.  I think the "dying in a car accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party" was just another one of Casey's sympathy ploys.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1098 on: August 20, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »

Cindy's Brother Rick (supposedly) is posting on this blog now. Here's his avatar

And here's one of his posts. I'll see if I can find more.

You are a stupid, stupid man. Someone put my name and address on the other post 2 days ago when I revealed who I was. I don't care to have my last name put out there. Give me your email address and I will send you some of my pix from my wedding where my sister and Casey were present. I understand you right to be skeptacle but if you knew the Anthony family you would know that she has 3 brothers and that I am the one that lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. What is you affiliation with the Anthony's? You really know nothing of them except what you see on TV. I don't want my picture on TV. As a family member I am ashamed that this happened to someone in MY family. I wouldn't ever have imagined anything so terrible happing to even anyone that I know let alone my family. I love my sister and feel bad for her. i in know way badmouthed her. I only filled in the blanks as to what I know to be true on what happened. This has been hard on all of us family members and has nearly killed what is left of my father. My mom and dad have to be on sedatives as they are so upset. My dad is 85 years old and has had a stroke. He was doing okay until this happened. Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. I am not seeking fame or fortune from this. I am embarressed by all of this as it is. There are some really kind people on this blog. I was only trying to give them some back ground on this situation. The police have tons of information that they won't release to the public. They suspect that Caylee is dead as there is NO evidence of a babysitter. I ask Cindy to show me one person who has ever seen the sitter other than Casey and I will believe you. I begged her to just tell me that someone could verify a babysitter. She couldn't!

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

That is sad. Even family members know there must be more to the story.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: August 20, 2008, 04:21:56 PM »

I hate to say this but she was probably ho-ing it up - looking for love in all the wrong places.  Because Da Wench is correct, this type of personality would have gone right for the money.  I believe she didn't simply because she didn't know.  Then as always these people have the drama queen syndrome.  So daddy died in a car crash on the way (conveniently) to his very own daughter's party.  OK - sure.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.