March 29, 2024, 08:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 387783 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: August 20, 2008, 04:25:05 PM »

Question regarding the searching.  Do you think LE is not searching because they dont know where to search?  Even if they thought she was deceast, wouldnt they still search unless they just didnt know where to look?

It just seems like at this point there isnt much consequence for loosing your child.  It is hard not to feel like if there was anything (evidence) they would move on it.

I just can't figure out about not searching it is driving me crazy..I am just fine with Casey behind bars..But this getting ridiculos all I hear on the news is CASEY CASEY CASEY!!!Why are we not hearing about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!Why are we not hearing of any major searching!WHY!WHY!WHY!!I have had enough of playing Casey's games and acting like they are buying her stupid kidnapping game. Seriously if they are trying to play kiss-a** with Casey just so they are not wasting man hours searching, in hopes Casey will crack I am going to crack..

Thanks for letting me vent !!ITS driving me crazy!!Why is no one looking for poor little Caylee..

I believe it's because LE already knows Caylee is dead.  They are getting their ducks in a row.  Baez is pushing for Casey's release in hopes that LE will be forced to show their cards early in order to keep her in jail.  This could put them at a disadvantage...which is exactly what Baez is trying to do.  It's all a dog & pony show!!  I have a lot more faith in Orlando LE than I did in Aruban LE. 

I know you are probably right..But I guess its upseting because just cause they know Caylee is no longer with us, doesn't translate in my book to not needing to search..

Searches are costly.  I think they are spending their time and money on trying to find Caylee by gathering evidence to present to Casey to force her to confess.  I don't know...maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Searches are costly!!! We are talking about a 3 year old little girl not a dog...Dead or alive Caylee deserves to be found. And they are not looking now I know from prior murder cases that they always look for the body always look for the weapon. Why is nobody looking?? I heard it again today the detective said we have no evidence to say that Caylee is dead.LE is stuck they do not know what to do most cases are solved because of a eye witness or someone comes forwardand says this is who did it..They don't have that in this case only way they are gonna solve this case is by good detective work, following every lead and searching for clues not sitting in the office and waiting for Casey to talk
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1101 on: August 20, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: August 20, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

AZ - I Just Love that - you are absolutely correct, how do you spell kaieser selsay??? LOL

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: August 20, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »

Mrskub - If the pic of Rick is not photo shopped and he is a legitimate poster then there are more fractures in that family.
Is he saying that Cindy is not talking to her Mother?  How odd.  One would think they would take comfort from one another with this dear Grandchild and Great Grandchild missing.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: August 20, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »

I think what they are doing is following the evidence to see where it takes them.  It doesn't take Perry Mason to figure out that asking to borrow a shovel and (2) full gas cans doesn't speak to positively on Caylee being alive.  But, they have to explore all options and possibilities.

I'm relatively new to researching this particular case.  It's exteremely bizzare to say the least...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: August 20, 2008, 04:34:05 PM »

I think what they are doing is following the evidence to see where it takes them.  It doesn't take Perry Mason to figure out that asking to borrow a shovel and (2) full gas cans doesn't speak to positively on Caylee being alive.  But, they have to explore all options and possibilities.

I'm relatively new to researching this particular case.  It's exteremely bizzare to say the least...
Hi thirdstrike - and I'd like to add the hits on the trunk and the back yard by the cadaver dogs. 
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: August 20, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1107 on: August 20, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »

AZ - I Just Love that - you are absolutely correct, how do you spell kaieser selsay??? LOL

I know who you mean, I couldn't spell it either, that's why I went with Kevin Spacy....but don't think I spelled it correctly either. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: August 20, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

Here's some more from Cindy's brother

Rick

Yesterday

I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p730

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: August 20, 2008, 04:36:30 PM »

Hi thirdstrike - and I'd like to add the hits on the trunk and the back yard by the cadaver dogs. 

...as well as the smelly car and strange stain?  God, I hate saying these things.  Both girls are beautiful (mother & daughter).  It's tragic that lives can be destroyed by those who aren't ready to be parents...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: August 20, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »

And yet another Monkey who thinks Casey is "beautiful".  Im going to have to go look at her picture again.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: August 20, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »

Rick
AOL

23 hrs ago

T Hodge wrote:
    So Rick - what do you know about Cindy and Casey's relationship prior to all this?

Rick's Response
Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard.

Rick
AOL

23 hrs ago

seasidecece wrote:
    Rick,
    Do you believe if Casey is let out on bail, she will be any more forthcoming with information that will ultimately lead authorities to finding Caylee?

Rick's Response
Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p731

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: August 20, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »

And yet another Monkey who thinks Casey is "beautiful".  Im going to have to go look at her picture again.

Who's the other one?
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: August 20, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »

Cindy's Brother Rick (supposedly) is posting on this blog now. Here's his avatar

And here's one of his posts. I'll see if I can find more.

You are a stupid, stupid man. Someone put my name and address on the other post 2 days ago when I revealed who I was. I don't care to have my last name put out there. Give me your email address and I will send you some of my pix from my wedding where my sister and Casey were present. I understand you right to be skeptacle but if you knew the Anthony family you would know that she has 3 brothers and that I am the one that lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. What is you affiliation with the Anthony's? You really know nothing of them except what you see on TV. I don't want my picture on TV. As a family member I am ashamed that this happened to someone in MY family. I wouldn't ever have imagined anything so terrible happing to even anyone that I know let alone my family. I love my sister and feel bad for her. i in know way badmouthed her. I only filled in the blanks as to what I know to be true on what happened. This has been hard on all of us family members and has nearly killed what is left of my father. My mom and dad have to be on sedatives as they are so upset. My dad is 85 years old and has had a stroke. He was doing okay until this happened. Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. I am not seeking fame or fortune from this. I am embarressed by all of this as it is. There are some really kind people on this blog. I was only trying to give them some back ground on this situation. The police have tons of information that they won't release to the public. They suspect that Caylee is dead as there is NO evidence of a babysitter. I ask Cindy to show me one person who has ever seen the sitter other than Casey and I will believe you. I begged her to just tell me that someone could verify a babysitter. She couldn't!

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

he looks a lot like cindy....
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: August 20, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »

AZ - I know - I was kidding I am sure my spelling was way off.  But that is it.  Kaieser Selsay!!!  Casey/Kaiser - what's the difference.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: August 20, 2008, 04:42:44 PM »

Ok, I went back and looked at her picture again.  Sorry, that girl is not pretty, not even close.   Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: August 20, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »

That is kind of my point.  If LE thinks she is deceast, shouldnt they still be looking, unless they just dont know where to look. 

They are looking for the missing 5 year old.

I understand your frustration.  The big difference here is that the 5 year old boy wasn't missing for 31 days before it was reported.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: August 20, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »

Mrskub - My goodness - he's just a wealth of information!  Thank you for bringing this here.
What motivates him, I wonder?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: August 20, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »

Who's the other one?                                  I cant remember.   Since I dont know you.  Are you a girl monkey or a boy monkey????

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: August 20, 2008, 04:46:28 PM »

Who's the other one?                                  I cant remember.   Since I dont know you.  Are you a girl monkey or a boy monkey????

A boy monkey...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.