April 26, 2024, 03:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388956 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: August 20, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »

And yet another Monkey who thinks Casey is "beautiful".  Im going to have to go look at her picture again.

Who's the other one?

Well I don't know about beautiful, but I think she's a very pretty girl.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: August 20, 2008, 05:01:57 PM »

The clue to this case lies in the Anthony family dynamics, especially the relationship between Casey and Cindy.  I tried my hand at going back to Cindy's web page post and analyzing it.  I am no pyschologist, but here goes.  Many of you can probably add things to it.  My comments are in parentheses.

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
(This just jumps out right away.  MY Caylee.  Cindy does not say my granddaughter, but MY CAYLEE.  She feels an ownership of the child that is repeated throughout this post.  My Caylee is missing.  Not gone.  Not away.  Missing.  That means Cindy had no idea where she was.  She did not say Caylee is with her mother or Caylee is on vacation or Caylee is with a sitter.  She said Caylee is missing, and that was on July 3rd.)

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught   (Her mood is "distraught" which has the element of fear implied.  She is not sad or lonely.  She is distraught and does not know what to do or where to turn.)

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. (Cindy has since said that she and Casey had discussed the move, but this post makes it very clear that the move was unexpected.  And Cindy sees it as leaving HER, not going out on their own, but leaving her in the sense of abandonment.  The pregnancy was unplanned, and Caylee has left her in the same way.)

This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. (This is just fraught with meaning, IMO.  Cindy talks about what Caylee gave to her.  Usually we think of adults giving unconditional love to their children, but Cindy reverses it.  The child gave HER unconditional love.  And also strength.  Strength to carry on?  strength to face the problems?  Not joy, at least, that is not mentioned here.  It is strength that she got from Caylee.  "Now she is gone and I don't know why."  Did Cindy expect Casey to eventually leave but let Caylee stay there?  It is clear that she was not prepared for the exit by Casey and Caylee.  She claims to not even know why they are gone.)

All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her.  (Cindy plays the martyr here.  All she is guilty of is love and providing a "safe" home.  I think that is such a significant word choice.  Not a happy home.  But a safe one.  I think the safety of Caylee was a big issue with Cindy.  It is repeated again in this post.  Cindy said she did not know why Casey took the child and left, but here she provides an answer.  It was jealousy on the part of Casey.  And she lays a guilt trip on Casey too, knowing that Casey will eventually see this post.  Casey should be thankful, Cindy, says but instead she is jealous.  I can only assume that Cindy thinks Casey is jealous of her relationship with Caylee.)

A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. (Cindy clearly feels that she has beens stabbed in the back by Casey.  It is a betrayal in her eyes.  She says she loved Casey and even trusted her, but what did she get in return?  Betrayal.  And there is an implied threat here.  Her love is deep motherly love, but it is not limitless.  She could stop loving her daughter and trusting her daughter.)

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. (This is a recap of the unplanned pregnancy drama, with Cindy casting herself as the patient mother who makes everything OK.  "And it was."  It was OK?  Well, she says, it would have been except for the "lies and betrayal" that began.  She puts the blame for everything on Casey and her lying and "betrayal."  Those are serious words and serious charges.  How many mothers feel betrayed by a grown daughter or son?  She tells us that the problems have been going on for at least three years.)

First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal.   (Here Cindy re-emphasizes the depth of the lies and betrayal.  They happened over and over.  She says she tried.  She forgave.  She overlooked things or deemed them harmless.  She gave Casey "chance after chance to change."  So change was necessary in Cindy's eyes, but it did not happen.  Casey got worse, in her opinion.) 

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart.   (Now Cindy really plays the martyr.  She has been a mother who gave her daughter all these chances and her reward is...the broken maternal heart.  I have no doubt she was hurt, disappointed and very troubled during this post.  She feels that she has lost Casey and Caylee through no fault of her own.) 

The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel? (This is the recapping of all her reasons to feel betrayed and distraught.  She reminds the reader and Casey that Casey has stolen a lot of money and now Casey has left "without warning."  Something happened.  Things came to a head and Casey took Caylee and left.  Cindy has since softened this statement, but it is clear here that she was surprised and horrified that Casey left with the baby so suddenly.  On top of that, Casey "does not let" her even speak to Caylee on the phone.  Once again she goes into martyr mode, naming all that she has done for Caylee.  SHE raised her, She fed her, SHE clothed her, She sheltered her and paid her medical bills and more.  No credit is given to Casey for anything.  Cindy is angry that Casey told her friends that she wanted away from the mother who was "controlling her life" and needed "her space."  I think Cindy should have understood at least part of that, but clearly she does not.  nd she tells why.  Casey has "no money, no future."  Cindy does not know where they went or how they will get by.  Her last statement is very sad indeed, "Who is now watching out for the little angel?"  Cindy thinks that without her, Caylee may not get the proper care.  Notice she does not say that she knows Caylee is with a loving nanny much of the time.  Nor does she say that Casey will take care of Caylee, no matter what.  Nor does she wish them well.  Her post is fully negative.  No money, no future.  Nobody watching out for Caylee.)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: August 20, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »

RickA1P71

19 hrs ago

Enquiring Minds wrote:
    Rick, if George is not Casey's father is he Lee's father?

Rick's Response:
I am sorry. I misread your post. I have been up sense 6AM and am very tired. George is both Casey's and Lee's father. I thouht you said Caylee. My bad.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: August 20, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »

And yet another Monkey who thinks Casey is "beautiful".  Im going to have to go look at her picture again.

Who's the other one?

I wouldn't have a problem with downgrading my description to "very pretty".  I still do believe Caylee to be a beautiful child though...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: August 20, 2008, 05:07:19 PM »

Well, Ill agree about the baby, Third strike, but if Casey's "very pretty" then Im a*&^^%%% knockout!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: August 20, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »

Only Carpe has seen a picture of me, so he's the only would who could disagree!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: August 20, 2008, 05:08:40 PM »

OMG I am reading all these too over at topix DUH (whoever that is claims he's lying) But I believe Duh is the one Jesse's Dad said was dumb or somethin like that...I just seen the one where Rick says George is not Casey's real dad.

Did you read the one where he is talking about coming to his wedding visably pregnant and all three of the stooges denying it? 

very sad

Where are you all reading this at??  Linky pweeease?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: August 20, 2008, 05:08:45 PM »

Who's the other one?

I wouldn't have a problem with downgrading my description to "very pretty".  I still do believe Caylee to be a beautiful child though...

I agree with you 100% there!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: August 20, 2008, 05:09:37 PM »

Well, Ill agree about the baby, Third strike, but if Casey's "very pretty" then Im a*&^^%%% knockout!!!!!!!

Well maybe you are, sweetie!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: August 20, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »

RickA1P71

Comments: 66
AOL

3 hrs ago

-Karen- wrote:
    <quoted text>
    ooh, someone thinks I am nuts and clueless for actually liking a lot of you guys...
    wonder who that could be...

Karen: I am sorry i didn't get to answer you questions last night. I was trying to load some pictures and get the on the photo bucket that someone set up. My computed crashed and i had to reboot and find this site again. I missed a lot of questions. I was very tired also. my spelling got worse as the night went on. I didn't proof read what I had typed. I believe you asked why i wanted to talk to Greta and Nancy. Because there was a lot of misinformation out there and I wanted to help clear it up. I was stunned after hearing what had happened. My mom filled me in just before it broke on TV. Cindy left out a lot of why Casey left in the first place. My mom was visited by the sherrif's dept. and she filled them in.

RickA1P71

AOL

3 hrs ago

tazebell wrote:
    To RickA1P71
    I am glad you are sharing with us what you can. It is not surprising that someone jacked your name after your left the other night. You have registered now which should put a stop to that and provided photos with recognizable faces in them. I don't see why the continuing need for questioning who you are from everyone. As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter if you are Cindy's sister or not - you provide helpful info and it either came from your knowledge of the family or you are a great internet sleuth - either way you are an asset. You aren't here being hateful or coming up with "rampant speculation and unfounded theories".
    That said maybe you can answer this: Cindy's July 3 myspace comment said Casey came back home, pregnant needing help. Was she living outside her parents' home at any other time? How far along was she when she told her parents? I have read 7 months.
    Thanks

I got married June 4, 2005. We got married on the beach in Myrtle Beach. It was just to be a small little ceremony. I invited my mom and dad and Cindy and George. Cindy arrived the day before the wedding with Casey. Casey was wearing a tight fitting top and her belly was visibly extended with her navel protruding a good 1/2 inch. I ask Cindy and George when we were alone "do you have some news to tell me about Casey," and they what are you talking about. I said you know, she pregnant. They look at me like I was crazy. They say no way. I said she is pregnant I would bet on it. They said that they ask her and Casey told them that she would have to have had sex to be pregnant. They believed her. Everyone on my wife's side of the family said who is the pregnant girl. Even my wife's sons and her daughter asked. It was ridiculous. I told them to take her to a doctor. They finally did in July. She was nearly 8 months then!
Talk about telling a lie. That is when i saw the first evidence of what a liar Casey was.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: August 20, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

So Cindy and George have been in denial for more than 3 years now.  I get it.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1151 on: August 20, 2008, 05:13:06 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: August 20, 2008, 05:13:47 PM »

OMG I am reading all these too over at topix DUH (whoever that is claims he's lying) But I believe Duh is the one Jesse's Dad said was dumb or somethin like that...I just seen the one where Rick says George is not Casey's real dad.

Did you read the one where he is talking about coming to his wedding visably pregnant and all three of the stooges denying it? 

very sad

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p779

They are messages from Cindy's supposed brother his user name is RickA1P71..The messages go from page 750-on...I believe...
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: August 20, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »

so it would appear Wench.  Possibly longer.  Sounds like the tail has been wagging the dog for quite a while.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: August 20, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »

RickA1P71

AOL

|
3 hrs ago

Hannah wrote:
    Rick, you wrote:“… Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony's were behind on some payments…”
    Rick,
    Was the $25,000 ‘stolen’ by Casey via credit cards over a prolonged period of time, i.e., 3-12 months, or was it limited to her absence from the Anthony home, approx. June 15- July 15?

Rick's Response:
This had been going on for a period of time. My mom told me that Cindy told her that she had to withdraw all of her 401K to cover all that Casey stole. She said she had $45K in her 401K account. I know my sister can exagerate a little and it could have been less. We think Casey stole at least $25K. That could be a little low if Cindy was telling the truth about having $45K in there.

RickA1P71

AOL

2 hrs ago

Mama_Mouse wrote:
    Rick..
    You state yesterday that Cindy may have possibly
    threatened casey that she was going to take custody of little caylee..
    Do you think after that fight on fathers day weekend that Casey mindset was If I wont have my child you wont have her either?
    and do you possibly think any chance in world
    that Casey is just hiding caylee from Cindy?
    Or knowing her and her behavior would she really purposely harm caylee to get back at Cindy..
    Clearly there is TONS of jealousy

Rick's Response:
The jealousy was present. Cindy told my mom that she thought Casey took Caylee to punish her. She thought Casey was delibertly not letting her see or even talk to Caylee. She in no way suspected that Casey didn't have Caylee anymore. She don't think Casey could harm Caylee. I personally think it could have been an accident that Casey is covering up. My sister still thinks that there is a sitter even though she never saw her or doesn't know anyone who ever saw her. That is bazaar. True signs of denial.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: August 20, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

very sad

You have3 to go back a ways. The post #'s are in each post that I put up here.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p787

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: August 20, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »

very sad

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p779

They are messages from Cindy's supposed brother his user name is RickA1P71..The messages go from page 750-on...I believe...

Thanks so much, this is fascinating.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: August 20, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »

That's about all I could find.

Do you guys want me to try to email him and invite him here? I cannot vouch for him but he sounds legit to me.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: August 20, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »

LE should read this post by Cindy on July 3rd over and over.  It is such a motherlode (no point intended) of clues to the relationship between Cindy and Casey and to the pawn that Caylee had become between them.  When I read it straight through I am struck by how close Cindy had become to Caylee and how far she had become from Casey.  I am also struck by how very negative the post is toward Casey.  This is what Cindy says about her own daughter in this post.

1.  She is jealous.
2.  She has betrayed her mother.
3.  She does not appreciate anything that has been given her.
4.  She got pregnant out of wedlock and was totally dependent on her parents.
5.  She is a liar.
6.  She refused to change her ways.
7.  She is ungrateful.
8.  She is a thief.
9.  She has no money and no future.
10.  Caylee is not safe with her.

It is really a devastating condemnation of her own daughter.  And maybe it is deserved.  But you would think she would throw in one kind word about Casey.  Instead, she praises Caylee as the angel from heaven who gave her love and strength.  Casey, on the other hand, gave her a broken heart.  It almost makes me feel for Casey, who must have heard all this before.  The drumbeat is pretty straightforward.  Casey is a bad person, a bad daughter and a bad mother.

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: August 20, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

That's about all I could find.

Do you guys want me to try to email him and invite him here? I cannot vouch for him but he sounds legit to me.

Please do! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.