April 16, 2024, 03:19:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388456 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1200 on: August 20, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

I say invite this guy over here. Let's talk to him.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: August 20, 2008, 06:05:25 PM »

Dont think it would hurt anything..He keeps saying he wants to get the word out...If he is real why isn't anyone interviewing him??
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1202 on: August 20, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »

Drama Queen Casey will be in her glory with the freak-show/circus she has created!

She will only tell more lies to create more drama.......drama is fuel for her fire, IMO.

This will totally feed her ego!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: August 20, 2008, 06:07:32 PM »

Im not saying it's right, but almost every Perp in Tulsa that gets arrested, has a black eye in the picture they post in the paper. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: August 20, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »

He's already gotten an invite to Websleuths and the Invision Board....poor guy.  People are fighting over him.  Not sure if I want to be part of that.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1205 on: August 20, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?
I saw pictures of George in the delivery room with Casey and Caylee,George cut Caylee's cord.... :/

OK did NOT know that info, personally that is VERY STRANGE.  Sure perhaps Casey didn't have that certain someone with her, but GRANDPA - OMG!!!
That's exactly what I said Sleeks,when I saw those pictures.They were on one of Casey's photo blogs....George right there while she delivered Caylee,a full on shot of Casey's whole private area on the monitor.....Casey not even covered completely.I'm no prude and I can understand your father being in the delivery room directly after a baby is born.....but not a father being there for the whole thing.Yet....there was George with his pink polo on cutting the cord.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1206 on: August 20, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »

Is this guy Rick legit? If so, should he be saying all this stuff on the internet?  I mean, is he also not tainting a jury pool by speaking about this stuff?  In the prosecution's favor?  Don't throw anything at me...I am just thinking again.

Any Trial on this case will have to be moved to Siberia.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: August 20, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?
I saw pictures of George in the delivery room with Casey and Caylee,George cut Caylee's cord.... :/

OK did NOT know that info, personally that is VERY STRANGE.  Sure perhaps Casey didn't have that certain someone with her, but GRANDPA - OMG!!!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: August 20, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »

That's exactly what I said Sleeks,when I saw those pictures.They were on one of Casey's photo blogs....George right there while she delivered Caylee,a full on shot of Casey's whole private area on the monitor.....Casey not even covered completely.I'm no prude and I can understand your father being in the delivery room directly after a baby is born.....but not a father being there for the whole thing.Yet....there was George with his pink polo on cutting the cord.

GROSS GROSS GROSS.....GROSS
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: August 20, 2008, 06:10:53 PM »

Holy Crap! Here's some more!

From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™  (Original Message)   Sent: 8/18/2008 8:03 PM
If I had five minutes with Casey I would beat the information out of her. Her stupid parents need to kick the crap out of her and find out the real truth. Enough is enough. Where the heck is the stupid FBI with the forensics? They should have that info by now. She is so guilty it is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all I ask.

Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don't get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only thing was George couldn't get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a small one a few miles from his dad's. He second mortgaged his and Cindy's home and when the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true. I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

First  Previous  2-12 of 12  Next  Last

Recommend     Message 2 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 8:06 PM
His father's was Antony's Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George's was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony's car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn't use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

You are wrong. George quit to work for his dad as Cindy talked him into it. His dad was going to retire in a few years but George and him could not get along and they fought at the dealership. George hurt his dad by pushing him through a plate glass window. I know this for a fact.

Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee. Casey and Cindy were fighting before all this happened. Casey had stolen money from Cindy's mom and dad and Cindy was fed up with Casey's behavior. Cindy went to a counselor and the counselor told Cindy to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her. The counselor told Cindy to file for custody. Casey took Caylee to punish Cindy. That is what Cindy thought for a few weeks anyway. Casey would not produce Caylee or let her talk with Cindy. Cindy only tracked Casey down when they found that the car had been towed and they retrieved the car. Cindy called all of the phone numbers of Casey's friends to locate her. Her friend Amy said she knew where Casey was as Casey had just picked her up at the airport the night before. Cindy wondered how Casey could do that without a car. Amy said she let Casey use her car when she was gone for a whole week. Casey stole $700 from Amy too. Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony's were behind on some payments. I know all of this because I know the Anthonys and Cindy's mother. I talk to Cindy's mother once a week.

Recommend     Message 3 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 8:11 PM
They aren't real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy's mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George's parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George.

That is Cindy's father. He had a stroke in early January of 2007.

I know the police went to see Cindy's mom and they should have gotten all of this from her. The police know a lot more than they are letting out. They don't want the defense to know what they know yet.

If you didn't already see it in my previous posts, I grew up living near them and know Cindy's mom very well.

Casey's behavior got worse in recent months. I don't know if her new found friends were into coke or extasy. I would bet it probably was one of them. It only make sense. I don't have any proof except the amount of money stolen.

She thinks it probably was an accident and the way Casey lies it balloned into this big mess.

Have you ever been in a nursing home/ I visited Cindy's dad in that nursing home. The people are very nice but to a little child they look scary. My grandmother used to work at a county home for old people and I was terrified when I had to go with my mom and dad to visit her. I liked seeing my grandmother but not in that place. She worked a lot and that was the only time it seemed we could see her. It is scary for a little child.

Recommend     Message 4 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 8:16 PM
I grew up in Warren and knew of Dr. Sudimack. I also know that Cindy talked George into going in with his dad so George could inherit the business. It never happened as George lost his temper with his dad and put him though a plate glass window on the lot. End of George and the thought of inheriting a good car business. By the way, one of George's sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself.

The fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad's nursing home account that even Cindy's mom couldn't cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy's dad's account. Cindy's mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy's dad on fathers day. Cindy's mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

Cindy and George were at work when Casey tried to call them. They weren't on vacation

I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn't take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct. Don't believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy's mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn't very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn't alive. The Anthony's are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar

Here is one more thing for you guys if you already haven't guesed it yet. The guy that Casey says is the father that died in the car crash is all baloney too. He is Hispanic and his mother says that he never ever spoke of even knowing Casey. Calee has no Hispanic traits. Casey to Cindy this story to get Cindy off of her back about who the father might be. Cindy bought it hook, line and sinker.

Recommend     Message 5 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 9:19 PM
Sorry, I was typing fast and mistyped "Casey told Cindy" not Casey to Cindy.

That is the part that gets me. I would have put her though a wall. She would have already been in jail for stealing. They enabled her all these years. It is sickening

There was nothing wrong with Cindy, she is using her 5 weeks vacation. then she will use personal leave. Cindy's mom is 82 and in poor health. .

From everything that I and Cindy's mom knows of Lee, he is a really good kid. Never been in any trouble and is a hard worker. He is the only person that was close enough to Casey to try and get her to talk. Lee is the only one in that family that is not totally gone yet. He may be key in getting to the bottom of this as he may get Casey to talk.

Recommend     Message 6 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 9:22 PM
This was Cindy's princess. She could do no wrong in Cindy's eyes. Cindy did not think Casey was a problem. She believed everything Casey ever said. She hid the fact of how bad a liar Casey was to everyone.

I feel sorry for Lee. His "little sister" always got what ever she wanted. Lee loves his mom and dad and knows what a liar Casey is. It is probably difficult living through this. No one thinks Casey would harm Caylee on purpose. But her
lying about everything all the time has gotten her in this mess. I personally think it probably was an accident and she is trying to cover it up.

Casey is known to make up lies from bits of truth. This is a good point. I couldn't remember the Hispanic kid,s name. Thanks. That is very interesting. That could be where Casey made up the name from only adding Gonzalez as the last name.

think you are correct. I think Casey must have read this name and added Gonzalez to it. She uses bits and pieces of things to string her lies.

Recommend     Message 7 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 9:26 PM

Hmmm wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Lee had a DUI. Most people consider that trouble.

That was covered up too. Not suprised.

All of Casey's friends knew this but I am not a friend of Casey. Certainly her grandmother didn't know she was such a liar. Remember, I most get my info from Cindy's Grandmother. I don't know any of Casey's friends. I only saw how she lied about her pregnancy first hand.(7 months pregnant and still lying about it)

LCM wrote:
    Thank you Rick for sharing some insight on the family!

You are very welcome. I want this to have a happy ending but my gut and brain tell me different. We need the FBI forensic report.

Recommend     Message 8 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 9:31 PM

Ann wrote:
    Rick, When Cindy and George found out about Caylee missing, they should have taken their daughter home, made her sit down, and screamed bloody murder at her until she caved!!!!!!!!!! This is what normal parents would have done! This "sweetheart" thing that Cindy said is just plain dumb. How can you call your daughter sweetheart, when she lost your grandchild!

I agree 100%!!! These are stupid people.

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don't know who the dad is. That is my theory.

Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey's job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.

Recommend     Message 9 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 10:01 PM
Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can't reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don't want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=204&LastModified=4675686438041850045

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1210 on: August 20, 2008, 06:13:52 PM »

Is that really true about gramps cutting the cord?  That would freak me out.  No way no how in he!! would my dad be in there, nor would he want to.  Yuck
It's true Jennifer.Those Caylee birth images were on one of Casey's photo blogs before they pulled them.There was also one of Casey in a wedding dress.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: August 20, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »

And yet another Monkey who thinks Casey is "beautiful".  Im going to have to go look at her picture again.

Who's the other one?

I do not care what any of them look like... WHERE IS THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree klaas.... that is the BIG QUESTION!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1212 on: August 20, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »

Missing Girl's Mom Leaving Jail, Bounty Hunter Says
Bond Being Posted For Missing Girl's Mom

POSTED: 5:48 pm EDT August 20, 2008
UPDATED: 6:07 pm EDT August 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A bond posted Wednesday night for the mother of a missing 3-year-old girl will likely allow the woman to leave jail Thursday as a national search continues for her daughter.

"(Casey Anthony) will be out (Thursday) unless the county adds more charges," well-known bounty-hunter Leonard Padilla said. "She's going to her home with her parents, and hopefully somewhere down the road she’ll decide, 'Hey this is the truth of the 
matter, this is what happened,'" Padilla said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17246775/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1213 on: August 20, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »

and hopefully somewhere down the road

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: August 20, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

and hopefully somewhere down the road

What happened to him going to get the truth out of her personally? This guy is delusional if he thinks Cindy is going to get it out of her as I heard him say this morning.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: August 20, 2008, 06:27:48 PM »

Rick
AOL

23 hrs ago

T Hodge wrote:
    So Rick - what do you know about Cindy and Casey's relationship prior to all this?

Rick's Response
Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard.

Rick
AOL

23 hrs ago

seasidecece wrote:
    Rick,
    Do you believe if Casey is let out on bail, she will be any more forthcoming with information that will ultimately lead authorities to finding Caylee?

Rick's Response
Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p731
Thanks for bringing these posts over MrsKub...very interesting reading.

Rick wrote:
    I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.

Sounds like George has violent temper.....I think we've only seen a fraction of it

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: August 20, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »

OMG I am reading all these too over at topix DUH (whoever that is claims he's lying) But I believe Duh is the one Jesse's Dad said was dumb or somethin like that...I just seen the one where Rick says George is not Casey's real dad.

Did you read the one where he is talking about coming to his wedding visably pregnant and all three of the stooges denying it? 

very sad

Where are you all reading this at??  Linky pweeease?

here
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p775

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: August 20, 2008, 06:32:12 PM »

Don't throw anything at me either, but Im excited about her getting out.  I think it's the only thing that is going to break this.  I don't know what will happen, but I just think it will..
I'm with you.  At first I thought it was a horrible idea, but now I believe this is the only way they are going to get any kind of info from her, aside from waterboarding and we know how "inhumane" everyone thinks that is.  Funny though, considering it works.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: August 20, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »

I am retracting my statement about Rick. I'm reading some things that just don't seem right to me. I'm not so sure he's who he says he is.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: August 20, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

Thank you KissyFace!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.