April 26, 2024, 01:01:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388951 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: August 20, 2008, 08:36:02 PM »

How many forums will I have to join to get in touch with this Rick is the $64,000 question????

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: August 20, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »

How many forums will I have to join to get in touch with this Rick is the $64,000 question????

LMAO....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: August 20, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

GAS CANS AGAIN BUT

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: August 20, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »

Does anyone actually believe cindy's brother would post that junk online and not just write a letter to the DA instead?    Why inject himself into a frenzy?
]

I asked the same question earlier...not like you did, but essentially the same thing.  He is opening himself up to a lot of misery.  Anything and everything he says will now be fodder for the media and us and the attorneys as well.  He has given everyone a lot of informatin to work from now.  This is going to be interesting for sure.

Yes, I know I am a 'little rough around the edges' , sorry about that..

I believe he gave too much info online... instead of sealing fate, to me, it seems he found a way to discredit just BY posting that about a family member and dollar signs with the sad future of this whole mess.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: August 20, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

Thanks, seemeathebeach.  I had not heard about the tumor story.  It just goes to show that Casey has been telling unreasonable lies that would soon be shown to be lies for a long time.  I mean, sooner or later, the tumor story would have to fall by the wayside.  My Lord.  Maybe poor little Caylee is better off where she is.  I hate to say that, but the family gets stranger and stranger to me.  Did Cindy and George think it was a tumor, too, or just that Casey had put on weight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: August 20, 2008, 08:38:17 PM »

ok I checked Orange County jail, ususally they have her charges listed now they are gone, I wonder if LE is in the process of arresting her on new charges?

Well Padilla has hinted new charges may happen. 
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1326 on: August 20, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »

Question regarding the searching.  Do you think LE is not searching because they dont know where to search?  Even if they thought she was deceast, wouldnt they still search unless they just didnt know where to look?

It just seems like at this point there isnt much consequence for loosing your child.  It is hard not to feel like if there was anything (evidence) they would move on it.

I just can't figure out about not searching it is driving me crazy..I am just fine with Casey behind bars..But this getting ridiculos all I hear on the news is CASEY CASEY CASEY!!!Why are we not hearing about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!Why are we not hearing of any major searching!WHY!WHY!WHY!!I have had enough of playing Casey's games and acting like they are buying her stupid kidnapping game. Seriously if they are trying to play kiss-a** with Casey just so they are not wasting man hours searching, in hopes Casey will crack I am going to crack..

Thanks for letting me vent !!ITS driving me crazy!!Why is no one looking for poor little Caylee..

I just have to hope it is not being talked about because they are trying to avoid the body being moved yet again...I think its at least probable it was moved more than once already and the less they speak of where they are heading with the doggies the less time and opportunity George & Co. have to play Caylee Keep away...

Still undecided if any progress is gonna get made by letting Ms.Ed come home to the Anthony palace...but if I had to look at my baby girls prized possessions, clothes, sippy cups, etc you can bet your butt it would take a toll on me that no color of nail polish would cure..but I do think it allows the Anthonys to rally..and that I dont like...the collaboration that will take place..

My 2.5 year old DD broke my heart today and I could not stop the flow of tears....she caught a glimpse of a picture of Caylee today...and she said..Mom...sumpin is missin...I asked her what she meant...she said again..sumpin is missin...she is soo sad and its so dark and she doesnt have her dolly... ..

Pray for Peace...Pray for Caylee...may you rest safely tonight and always in the arms of the angels...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: August 20, 2008, 08:41:15 PM »

GAS CANS AGAIN BUT

she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

Nice catch.  Looks like too much happening all at the same time huh? 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: August 20, 2008, 08:42:43 PM »

GAS CANS AGAIN BUT

miss ya, yo.

Nice catch.  Looks like too much happening all at the same time huh? 

That is also the day I think Jesse Grund said he heard Caylee while on the phone with Casey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: August 20, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

Kristin - I believe you're correct...that was also on the 24th.  First he said he heard Caylee then he recanted and said he didn't actually hear Caylee.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: August 20, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

Kristin - I believe you're correct...that was also on the 24th.  First he said he heard Caylee then he recanted and said he didn't actually hear Caylee.

I believe LE said they confirmed the cell phone records that the call lasted 18 minutes. Did they ever say what time the call was? It would be interesting to see if it was around the time George said she was at the house
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: August 20, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »

Thanks, seemeathebeach.  I had not heard about the tumor story.  It just goes to show that Casey has been telling unreasonable lies that would soon be shown to be lies for a long time.  I mean, sooner or later, the tumor story would have to fall by the wayside.  My Lord.  Maybe poor little Caylee is better off where she is.  I hate to say that, but the family gets stranger and stranger to me.  Did Cindy and George think it was a tumor, too, or just that Casey had put on weight?

If we believe that this "Rick" is Cindy's brother, he said Casey came to his wedding and he asked Cindy about her being pregnant....Cindy says Casey told her she can't be, because she has never had sex....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: August 20, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »

I believe LE said they confirmed the cell phone records that the call lasted 18 minutes. Did they ever say what time the call was? It would be interesting to see if it was around the time George said she was at the house

I cant find the time only the length was 18 minutes..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: August 20, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »

If we believe that this "Rick" is Cindy's brother, he said Casey came to his wedding and he asked Cindy about her being pregnant....Cindy says Casey told her she can't be, because she has never had sex....

I'm not sure that is true...On her myspace everyone was congratulating her on the birth of Caylee and she had a picture somewhere of her being pregnant.Does anyone remember where that was?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: August 20, 2008, 08:57:13 PM »

I cant find the time only the length was 18 minutes..

That would have been interesting to see if it was around the same time and she was at they house with George, He said he only seen Casey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: August 20, 2008, 08:57:38 PM »

I'm not sure that is true...On her myspace everyone was congratulating her on the birth of Caylee and she had a picture somewhere of her being pregnant.Does anyone remember where that was?

I don't remember that, but I do remember Cindy stating that they held the baby shower the same week Caylee was born...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: August 20, 2008, 09:00:51 PM »

I don't know if it's true or not, but the picture of her pregnant... she sure isn't wearing what I would call maternity....and it's a little too late to say you have a tumor when you just gave birth to bouncing baby girl

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: August 20, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »

I don't remember that, but I do remember Cindy stating that they held the baby shower the same week Caylee was born...

That gives me reason to believe she denied being pregnant until very late in the pregnancy  JMO

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: August 20, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »

That gives me reason to believe she denied being pregnant until very late in the pregnancy  JMO

My thoughts too...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: August 20, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »

I worked with another nurse who wore a girdle for the entire 9 months to hide her pregnancy....she was the only one she was fooling....we all knew for months

My babies were over 10 lbs....they don't make a girdle big enough to conceal that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.