April 25, 2024, 01:03:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388878 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2008, 05:58:54 AM »

Today is day 65 for little Caylee of no hugs or kisses, and not safely tucked in bed at night!

Godspeed Caylee Marie!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2008, 06:10:35 AM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

A sim card is a card (chip) that you put in your phone that has all of your information, like your phone number.  It's your ID for the phone. 

Thank you, Klaas! So, switching cards wouldn't really change anything as far as tracking? I think Casey just made up the other phone when she realized that the answers she was giving Lee about calls from the babysitter and Caylee wouldn't show up on her phone as recieved or dialed numbers.

Okay...so that is where Nancy Gross got lost too...the sim card blackjack debacle...the thing is she said she had just purchased the phone a week or so ago..it had problems holding a charge ( probably should have been returned to the AT&T store that she purchased it from...hmm who might remember seeing her and who was with her etc...but more importantly the GP's should be able to find out exactly when that phone was added to their account and any additional info about the purchase..whether a SIM was supplied with the phone, a different number..etc...it was THEIR account and they paid the bill...they would have had to approve adding the phone to their line/plan...just thinking out loud..lol)...soooo back to the original deal...it won't stay charged..She decided well I will just go back to using my old phone...sticks the lil sim card back in the lil Nokia or whatever she had and on her merry way she goes....the thing is once she removes that SIM card from her blackjack it is no longer pingable...no longer trackable...so they cant find the phone any other way at this point except to stumble accross it in a wet, damp corner of some woodsy area...BUT the calls she made/recieved with the blackjack while it had her original SIM card plugged into it would be on her cell phone records..no hiding anything there...the tricky thing is the information stored on that card vs on the phone...another grain of truth from Ms Anthony..I was impressed when I heard it...you have a choice as to whether to store the number on the phone or on the card itself..some phones let you choose..some choose for you...but only the info stored on that chip moves with you to the next phone...I encountered this myself when we just purchased a couple new phones for our account and I switched the SIM from my old phone to a new Samsung...I "lost" about 75% of my info stored on the phone...now I can retrieve it very simply by putting that SIM card back into the other phone...Sooo IF they ever find a blackjack they can put her SIM in it to see if there is really any additional info on it that she claims she had but is not accessible to her (or LE since they must have her phone) at this time...

Shooo...that is a lot of casey style hooey...LOL

No wonder Nancy face got so flustered...LOL

Short version...if there is another phone..its not traceable with no SIM and they need her SIM card to see what other info is on the phone...might be some more cool pix on it too...LMAO...

I still need to catch up...but somehow I missed the additional items recovered by the websleuth team on the 17th...man I was starting to think the items from the 16th were not related since after a closer look they looked "mannish" and the backpack didn't look as close a match as before etc...but a GAS CAN....ermmmm that threw up a few flags for me..I mean what are the odds....very close to where she ditched the car...she has a history of stealing gas cans and whalaaaaaa what do we have here tossed in the woods but a trusty red gas can....hurry up LE and test these items...I wanna know if we are gettin close to the source of Case-face's evil unravelling...Not that I woudn't like to see Taco Padillo take a peek err I mean crack at her azz on 24/7 surveillance and see what she mumbles in her sleep....

BTW...Hello Monkeys!!!! ***big monkey hugs and highfives***

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2008, 06:25:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Praying for the safety of all our Monkey's in Florida and the return of Caylee.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2008, 06:30:44 AM »

Klaas wrote:

Just because George didn't mention a smell doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Also, if bodily fluids were left in the car but the body was long gone, the bodily fluids would continue to decompose and smell worse as time went by. 

I wondered about that! Glad someone finally addressed it!! Thanks, Klaas!

Not so sure there WASN'T a funky smell then either as Gma was all too quick to jump in on Greta's interview when Gpa let it out of the bag that the stolen gas cans were in Case-face's trunk and said.."And there was no smell in the trunk"....not exactly something you would just jump in with especially if it was only a pizza party...I think there was a stink...and I think the stink stank WAYYYYY before the baby went missing...something is kerfuddled in this Antony clan..I just can't put my finger on it yet...bugs the hell out of me since they are originally from here and the first time I saw Gma on the TV I was like whoooaaaaa I know that lady form somewheres....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »

Good Monkey Morning
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2008, 06:42:43 AM »

One thing about June 24th though...

The only person's word we have for being inside that trunk is George Anthony.

It has been proven that George is a liar.

If you are going on the info this man gives up,

chances are you are going to be in a world of hurt.

He has lied many times before. Why not do it again?

Yeah tell me about it...Not to mention that hmm..I havent seen my precious  Gdaughter in what 9 days but can I PULLEEEASE have my wheel chock....

'Cuse me...goin to bust something..this case just infuriates me and makes me wanna bake Casey a special cake and send it to Gmas house for her homecoming....**insert evil grinning moneky here**

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2008, 06:43:45 AM »

What's this guy smoking?

My guess is the home phone is the hold up. Most phones have call waiting, call forwarding etc. Absolutely no features are allowed to be on a phone when an ankle bracelet is used. It takes a couple of days to have that service changed.

Casey Out Of Jail On Tuesday?
Monday, August 18, 2008 10:06:39 PM

KISSIMMEE -- Monday night could be Casey Anthony's last night in jail.

The mother of missing Caylee Anthony, 3, has been behind bars sine July 16 on child neglect charges.

However, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he has arranged to bond the 22-year-old out of jail.

He was hoping to get her out Monday, but said it will be at least Tuesday before she is released.

Padilla maintains getting Casey out of jail is the best way to find Caylee.

"She lied to the cops. She lied to everybody. I think initially she will not tell the truth, but I think she's going to have a situation where she's sitting at home grandma's there, which is her mom, so lets just say she has absolutely no feeling but just a little and she says ‘hey here's who has the baby,’ said Leonard Padilla.

While Padilla plans to post bond for Casey Tuesday, but it may be later in the week before she will get out of jail.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/18/casey_out_of_jail_on_tuesday.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2008, 06:47:01 AM »

Looks like Faye is going to be mowing right over Orlando tomorrow.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/78787.jpg

Had to remind me...gotta go break more stuff....I am so pizzed about that too...farkin storm moving in and no closer to Caylee than they were a month ago...what if all the evidence gets hurled away??? This is enuf to make you batty...

Pray wherever Caylee is she is safe and warm and at least well protected...she deserves that people...she deserves to be come home...regardless...**sad monkey walk**

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2008, 07:09:42 AM »

What's this guy smoking?

My guess is the home phone is the hold up. Most phones have call waiting, call forwarding etc. Absolutely no features are allowed to be on a phone when an ankle bracelet is used. It takes a couple of days to have that service changed.

Casey Out Of Jail On Tuesday?
Monday, August 18, 2008 10:06:39 PM

KISSIMMEE -- Monday night could be Casey Anthony's last night in jail.

The mother of missing Caylee Anthony, 3, has been behind bars sine July 16 on child neglect charges.

However, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he has arranged to bond the 22-year-old out of jail.

He was hoping to get her out Monday, but said it will be at least Tuesday before she is released.

Padilla maintains getting Casey out of jail is the best way to find Caylee.

"She lied to the cops. She lied to everybody. I think initially she will not tell the truth, but I think she's going to have a situation where she's sitting at home grandma's there, which is her mom, so lets just say she has absolutely no feeling but just a little and she says ‘hey here's who has the baby,’ said Leonard Padilla.

While Padilla plans to post bond for Casey Tuesday, but it may be later in the week before she will get out of jail.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/18/casey_out_of_jail_on_tuesday.html

Yep!! and if the local phone service co is anything like it is here..it will take a while...teehee...and with a storm coming tack on a few more days...gee..mayeb ms anthony will just have to settle for turkey baloney and no bake cookies ofr a few more days..

Seriously tho, I am on the fence about her release....I want her to rot for what she has done or didnt do or put a stop to....but I also want this resolved and she isnt talking in there...and she hasnt cracked when everyone thought by now she would..sooo maybe a Taco Paco stealth mode buddy could just do the trick coupled with the Gma/Gpa tag team with a dash of Lee thrown in to make the girl spill the beans???

AND why in the hell are all these peeps gripin' about the locals setting up search parties and pardon my french..."gettin off their ass and looking"...when we haven't seen but sporadic efforts from LE....I think they should be out and about...looking..asking questions...canvassing the hood....sumpin has to turn up....I sure wish the good guys from Texas would get on over to the land of Mickey Mouse...sadly I think that is what we will need to see this end...When the pregnant mom went missing here last summer (Jesse Davis) it was they that got the ball rolling and search parties of THOUSANDS out in the field to find that missing mom and her unborn baby...

Sleep tight Caylee angel...we all love you...

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2008, 07:32:51 AM »

Cell phone PINGS can be very misleading as to location. A friend of mine lives in Niagara Falls, NY. He is with a major cell company that starts with a V. His bill at times would come in around $600 per month. The bill would be full of roaming charges inn Canada. He was never in Canada on those dates. He called customer service and they explained that when your phone looks for a tower, it picks the first tower that is not busy. A tower can only handle so many calls at any given time. So, towers across the falls in Canada were picking him up as if he were in Canada. So he got international roaming charges. Of course they always credit his charges, but he still gets them. GPS in most cell phones is not via satellite. It is the triangulation method of location.

Assisted GPS (AGPS)

Some cell phones can receive ephemeris information on the GPS satellites, which speeds up the initial position fix. AGPS information may also help in finding satellites and getting positions in difficult conditions. To have AGPS features, your services must be set up to provide AGPS information to your cell phone and your cell phone must be able to process AGPS information.

Hope this helps

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2008, 07:36:13 AM »

We're having lots of cell phone questions, and it sounds like we need to talk to Metro.

I know he's a busy man, but maybe Jennifer34 could get him in here for us?

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2008, 07:45:48 AM »

Cell phone PINGS can be very misleading as to location. A friend of mine lives in Niagara Falls, NY. He is with a major cell company that starts with a V. His bill at times would come in around $600 per month. The bill would be full of roaming charges inn Canada. He was never in Canada on those dates. He called customer service and they explained that when your phone looks for a tower, it picks the first tower that is not busy. A tower can only handle so many calls at any given time. So, towers across the falls in Canada were picking him up as if he were in Canada. So he got international roaming charges. Of course they always credit his charges, but he still gets them. GPS in most cell phones is not via satellite. It is the triangulation method of location.

Assisted GPS (AGPS)

Some cell phones can receive ephemeris information on the GPS satellites, which speeds up the initial position fix. AGPS information may also help in finding satellites and getting positions in difficult conditions. To have AGPS features, your services must be set up to provide AGPS information to your cell phone and your cell phone must be able to process AGPS information.

Hope this helps

Peace Monkeys

That is true. I live in Buffalo just a few blocks from the Peace Bridge into Canada. I constantly get picked up by Roger's, which is a Canadian cell service. The charges are reversed but it's a pain. The closer I am to the lake or the river, the more apt I am to get those charges from Canada. My phone company explained that the cell towers in Fort Erie Canada are actually closest to me and that's why it picks them up while roaming. I suppose if anyone triangulated my phone, it would look like I was in Canada, but that  really only reinforces the theory of where Casey was. The closest cell tower would pick her up.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2008, 07:52:12 AM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

A sim card is a card (chip) that you put in your phone that has all of your information, like your phone number.  It's your ID for the phone. 

Thank you, Klaas! So, switching cards wouldn't really change anything as far as tracking? I think Casey just made up the other phone when she realized that the answers she was giving Lee about calls from the babysitter and Caylee wouldn't show up on her phone as recieved or dialed numbers.

Okay...so that is where Nancy Gross got lost too...the sim card blackjack debacle...the thing is she said she had just purchased the phone a week or so ago..it had problems holding a charge ( probably should have been returned to the AT&T store that she purchased it from...hmm who might remember seeing her and who was with her etc...but more importantly the GP's should be able to find out exactly when that phone was added to their account and any additional info about the purchase..whether a SIM was supplied with the phone, a different number..etc...it was THEIR account and they paid the bill...they would have had to approve adding the phone to their line/plan...just thinking out loud..lol)...soooo back to the original deal...it won't stay charged..She decided well I will just go back to using my old phone...sticks the lil sim card back in the lil Nokia or whatever she had and on her merry way she goes....the thing is once she removes that SIM card from her blackjack it is no longer pingable...no longer trackable...so they cant find the phone any other way at this point except to stumble accross it in a wet, damp corner of some woodsy area...BUT the calls she made/recieved with the blackjack while it had her original SIM card plugged into it would be on her cell phone records..no hiding anything there...the tricky thing is the information stored on that card vs on the phone...another grain of truth from Ms Anthony..I was impressed when I heard it...you have a choice as to whether to store the number on the phone or on the card itself..some phones let you choose..some choose for you...but only the info stored on that chip moves with you to the next phone...I encountered this myself when we just purchased a couple new phones for our account and I switched the SIM from my old phone to a new Samsung...I "lost" about 75% of my info stored on the phone...now I can retrieve it very simply by putting that SIM card back into the other phone...Sooo IF they ever find a blackjack they can put her SIM in it to see if there is really any additional info on it that she claims she had but is not accessible to her (or LE since they must have her phone) at this time...

Shooo...that is a lot of casey style hooey...LOL

No wonder Nancy face got so flustered...LOL

Short version...if there is another phone..its not traceable with no SIM and they need her SIM card to see what other info is on the phone...might be some more cool pix on it too...LMAO...

I still need to catch up...but somehow I missed the additional items recovered by the websleuth team on the 17th...man I was starting to think the items from the 16th were not related since after a closer look they looked "mannish" and the backpack didn't look as close a match as before etc...but a GAS CAN....ermmmm that threw up a few flags for me..I mean what are the odds....very close to where she ditched the car...she has a history of stealing gas cans and whalaaaaaa what do we have here tossed in the woods but a trusty red gas can....hurry up LE and test these items...I wanna know if we are gettin close to the source of Case-face's evil unravelling...Not that I woudn't like to see Taco Padillo take a peek err I mean crack at her azz on 24/7 surveillance and see what she mumbles in her sleep....

BTW...Hello Monkeys!!!! ***big monkey hugs and highfives***

Praying, She might not have purchased the Blackjack through AT&T.... she could have bought it at a flea market,or one of those little stands on the mall, or somewhere else, you can even purchase them through e-bay as long as it says for AT&T on it, it will work. I only know this cause my son has alot of friends at his high school who have really expensive phones that they purchase at the flea market and put their SIM cards in them .....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2008, 07:55:07 AM »

Looks like Faye is going to be mowing right over Orlando tomorrow.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/78787.jpg

Had to remind me...gotta go break more stuff....I am so pizzed about that too...farkin storm moving in and no closer to Caylee than they were a month ago...what if all the evidence gets hurled away??? This is enuf to make you batty...

Pray wherever Caylee is she is safe and warm and at least well protected...she deserves that people...she deserves to be come home...regardless...**sad monkey walk**

I am hoping that the storm will stir something up and actually help in the search for Caylee..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »

ok...now no one can get mad at me!!!

I am telling you...the bizarre IS possible...but unlikely!!

So here is where I am at.

Klaas...we talked the other day about the 16th. I can't remember the details...but from my short memory...George leaves about 3...Casey makes 1st phone call at 3:30? to George> My guess was to see if he had left the house

Shortly after the "cluster" of phone calls begin...time line was just too short to me for something to have happened the 16th.
Can we bring the timeline forward again.

Now PLEASE comment this time!!! lol

Casey HAD to have  had a babysitter!! Who..we don't know...but I don't believe for 2 years she was just driving Caylee around in a car while everyone thought she was working at Universal.

So she is pissed at Cindy and George...they are controlling her...she met a great guy she wants to give all of her attention to...so she drops Caylee off with some yahoo. She wants to get even with Cindy for controlling her..and she needs "a vacation"...and time to sucker Tony in.

I say this because it just seems implausible to me that  Caylee passes away on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thursday..and she is out living it up on Friday...that bothers me!!! Even the psychopath joran was frantic the next few days covering his tracks!!

So I still believe..she left Caylee with SOMEONE!!! with the intention of picking her up in a week or two later...after she got to Cindy...and after she got her man...and when she went to pick up Caylee...that is when she finds...that either Caylee disappeared with the babysitter...or she found Caylee dead...man that hurts to say that. THUS...no smell of decomp when George opens the trunk when he is looking for t=a tool...but smell of decomp when they find the car. So Casey goes to pick up Caylee...and finds her deceased...freaks...disposes of her and the car.

I am so sorry...can't remember who brought this up...but I do believe if Caylee had died by accident with Casey..she WOULD have called 911 right away...and would have hammed up the attention as the grieving mother.

Monkey Thoughts?

I agree no yelling at me please
 I just can't or won't believe that she is dead.
Someone has her.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2008, 08:46:17 AM »

I'm flip flopping again on my beliefs. The ONLY reason I say this is, I am genuinely concerned that LE doesn't have anything on the forensic biologicals from the trunk.

The prosecutor & LE want Casey to remain in jail. That's a given. If they had any evidence that led to the belief that Caylee were in that trunk dead, I believe they would have used it to keep her in jail. They still may do that and I'll flip flop again. For now though, I am seriously thinking that the bio's were negative and they just don't have anything to charge her with a higher count. It seems like Baez is a little more sure of himself as well.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »

I'm flip flopping again on my beliefs. The ONLY reason I say this is, I am genuinely concerned that LE doesn't have anything on the forensic biologicals from the trunk.

The prosecutor & LE want Casey to remain in jail. That's a given. If they had any evidence that led to the belief that Caylee were in that trunk dead, I believe they would have used it to keep her in jail. They still may do that and I'll flip flop again. For now though, I am seriously thinking that the bio's were negative and they just don't have anything to charge her with a higher count. It seems like Baez is a little more sure of himself as well.

I thought that about Mr Baez last night too.I said to my husband "Did he get a personality make-over?" There was something different about him last night..
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was desperately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one Really know Casey at all!!! imho

you know what else bugs the crap out of me...somehow I missed the discussion about the 40-45k on the credit cards. Can anyone bring that forward...was it just rumor or did Cindy mention it? I never figured out where it was coming from. And what was the time frame. Look...I am a single Mom with a little Monkey in private school...not hard to spend 45k raising a Monkey...but it IS if they the Monkey is 2 and you are getting free room and board and no utilities. no car payment, no health insurance, no car insurance,  and Grandma is buying clothes and food. What the heck was she buying. That is A LOT of money when you have no bills!!!!!

I keep screaming...we REALLY know SO LITTLE about Casey...it is crazy!!

I believe it's in the original arrest document, I'll look for it...hold on. 

Thanks Klaas.
One more thing.

I can't remember the date when George saw the trunk...and no smell of decomp...the 24th? Memory gone...lol

But lets say it was the 24th.

No smell of decomp in the car.

If Caylee had passed the 16th, 17th, 18th...there would have been SOME smell in the car...especially is she used the shovel to move Caylee or dirt where Caylee had been.

Could not have buried her in the back yard...I don't care what they say about the hits...do you have a dog? Anything dead within a 5 mile radius of your home and your sweet dog will come home smelling of it from rolling it in... ...and off to the groomers you go!! The Anthony's had a dog.

No one will talk to me about the partying Friday night!!! Come on!! joran is a damned sociopath...and yet we saw him sweating and covering his ass the nest day...I just don't see that with Casey!!

24th...Cindy has not seen her grandbaby in a few weeks and she is upset!!! Casey goes home for something...what?? But she is still very casual in going home...as if nothing is amiss...doesn't want George to look in the trunk because she has stolen his gas...but no body..no clothes..no backpack..and no decomp smell.

So in my mind...what ever went wrong...happened some time between the 24th and the 27th...and I believe in my heart...it involves=d a third person.
Your thoughts?

Just because George didn't mention a smell doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Also, if bodily fluids were left in the car but the body was long gone, the bodily fluids would continue to decompose and smell worse as time went by. 

But if she passed on the 16th...by the 24th I would think it would smell pretty darned bad...Florida weather. I know everyone does not like George...but he was a cop...and I would think instinct would cause a knee jerk reaction if he smelled anything remotely like decomp. No matter what you say about George and Cindy...I believe they loved Caylee heart and soul...and if they had not seen Caylee..in what...15th through the 24th-ish..9 days...and he smelled decomp in the trunk...I would tend to think he would freak.

While I respect your opinion regarding George ldstlou, the problem with the bolded comments above is that we have no way of knowing what George's reaction ACTUALLY was other then what we have been told...and there's no way to know whether what we have been told is the truth or not. It's very possible that George DID freak but doesn't want that part known. It's JMHO but I always try to remember that George and Cindy have not proven to be entirely truthful thus far and for that reason I don't give what they say a lot of weight when considering actual facts, and I will freely admit that not being able to believe George and Cindy saddens me. The scenario regarding the gas cans clinched it for me as far as believing what George says. He has his own motives and we do not and cannot know for sure what they are at this point. I do believe he loves(d) Caylee, I have no doubt about that. But I also believe he loves his daughter Casey, and IMO he does/has lied to her benefit. Therefore, for me, red flags go up regarding anything he says.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »

Casey: My daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: And you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. Um, 31 days.

Sorry guys this is still bugging me why was Casey so adament about 31 days?Why didn't she just say yes to a month? Ugh I just keep thinkin day 1 was June 15th with day 31 being July 15th.. I dont reallt believe anyhting Casey says but I just find that weird.Can someone please share their thoughts with me maybe it will help clear my brain..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2008, 09:05:19 AM »

The only reason for LE to withhold POSITIVE DNA evidence would be for the psychological warfare they are using on Casey. At the moment she is free, or almost free, they would file the additional charges. They are trying to wear her down and break her spirit. It is an old game they are playing, George knows it. But, by her not being in the general population in jail it could seem like another mini vacation for Casey. Jail sux no matter what. I wonder if LE is still questioning her, or just letting her stew????

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.