April 24, 2024, 07:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388868 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 20, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

I'm having a problem with this post/preview thing..  sorry.

anyway.. the car had an odor.  No matter who drove that auto, it had to (jmo) set off some sort of an alarm for the individual driving the vehicle.. had to be a rough experience.

My X boyfriends neighbor was fine on a friday.. on a monday he had passed.. the immediate neighborhood knew, it's not something ya can easily escape.   
sorry.

Yeah I would think so too, I don't think george could have been a cop if he had any major medical conditions such as not being able to smell a dead body lol

I think George did smell it and I think he lied.  Just like he lied about a neighbor stealing the gas cans.  Why would he, defending his daughter, say he smelled it?  It's so much easier just to lie...
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: August 20, 2008, 11:32:08 PM »

I  need a hug, and oh yeah, some Prozac, and there's noone here to give me either one. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry dear... only coumadin and headache stuff here...but heres a hug  (((  ))
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: August 20, 2008, 11:33:11 PM »

I don't understand what Deputy Dog thinks he can do to help Casey if he isn't even going to talk to her?  That makes no sense at all...he is just there watching her in case she runs?  No one can talk to her but her mother and her attorney?  I can say this Padilla is an idiot if he thinks Casey is going to tell her mother she let her grandchild die and then disposed of her body.  I know i have my days on the ignorant list but I think Deputy Dog needs to be at the top.  I will offer my apologies if he turns out to be right.

I don't think an apology will be necessary.

And to the poster who said that George possibly had some trouble with his sense of smell.......If he really thinks his daughter is innocent, he can't even smell a rat.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: August 20, 2008, 11:33:12 PM »

Thank you!!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: August 20, 2008, 11:34:37 PM »

I don't understand what Deputy Dog thinks he can do to help Casey if he isn't even going to talk to her?  That makes no sense at all...he is just there watching her in case she runs?  No one can talk to her but her mother and her attorney?  I can say this Padilla is an idiot if he thinks Casey is going to tell her mother she let her grandchild die and then disposed of her body.  I know i have my days on the ignorant list but I think Deputy Dog needs to be at the top.  I will offer my apologies if he turns out to be right.

Yeah Padilla got completly Played in this situation, when he first came here he was so vocal about getting Casey to talk. Until Baez got ahold of him> now he can't do anything but go home  Not quite sure that is what he had in mind
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 20, 2008, 11:35:10 PM »

Kay, I can go to sleep now....I see Des up there.....Des will you make us some hot choc.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: August 20, 2008, 11:37:15 PM »

Thank you!!!! 

You're welcome..
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: August 20, 2008, 11:37:48 PM »

I  need a hug, and oh yeah, some Prozac, and there's noone here to give me either one. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ewww, that coumadin (rat poison) is some nasty stuff. I was given it once to try and  clear up a bad sinus infection. And I literally started bleeding everywhere.

Potential adverse reactions to COUMADIN may include:

* Fatal or nonfatal hemorrhage from any tissue or organ. This is a consequence of the anticoagulant effect. The signs, symptoms, and severity will vary according to the location and degree or extent of the bleeding. Hemorrhagic complications may present as paralysis; paresthesia; headache, chest, abdomen, joint, muscle or other pain; dizziness; shortness of breath, difficult breathing or swallowing; unexplained swelling; weakness; hypotension; or unexplained shock. Therefore, the possibility of hemorrhage should be considered in evaluating the condition of any anticoagulated patient with complaints which do not indicate an obvious diagnosis. Bleeding during anticoagulant therapy does not always correlate with PT/INR. (See OVERDOSAGE: Treatment.)
    * Bleeding which occurs when the PT/INR is within the therapeutic range warrants diagnostic investigation since it may unmask a previously unsuspected lesion, e.g., tumor, ulcer, etc.
    * Necrosis of skin and other tissues. (See WARNINGS.)
    * Adverse reactions reported infrequently include: hypersensitivity/allergic reactions, systemic cholesterol microembolization, purple toes syndrome, hepatitis, cholestatic hepatic injury, jaundice, elevated liver enzymes, hypotension, vasculitis, edema, anemia, pallor, fever, rash, dermatitis, including bullous eruptions, urticaria, angina syndrome, chest pain, abdominal pain including cramping, flatulence/bloating, fatigue, lethargy, malaise, asthenia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain, headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness, syncope, coma, taste perversion, pruritus, alopecia, cold intolerance, and paresthesia including feeling cold and chills.
    * Rare events of tracheal or tracheobronchial calcification have been reported in association with long-term warfarin therapy. The clinical significance of this event is unknown.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: August 20, 2008, 11:38:43 PM »

I'm having a problem with this post/preview thing..  sorry.

anyway.. the car had an odor.  No matter who drove that auto, it had to (jmo) set off some sort of an alarm for the individual driving the vehicle.. had to be a rough experience.

My X boyfriends neighbor was fine on a friday.. on a monday he had passed.. the immediate neighborhood knew, it's not something ya can easily escape.   
sorry.

Yeah I would think so too, I don't think george could have been a cop if he had any major medical conditions such as not being able to smell a dead body lol

Plus.. I often wondered.. not to throw a pink nail into anything... but I did often wonder ... where exactly was Casey coming or going to/from when she had felt so compelled to abandon the car if it ran and had gas..hmmmm...

...please don't throw anythin at me!

well I think maybe she was drunk or just caught a ride with someone else..Not sure who called in to get it towed, 3 days doesn't quite seem long enough for a car to sit in a parking lot and then be towed and for it to have a purse in it and nobody touched it...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: August 20, 2008, 11:57:58 PM »

Kristin
I didn't realize it was only 3 days.  That is odd.  What if the car had been left by someone on vacation and they parked it there and was coming back in 4 days.  They would have no car.  You know, like park in a lot somewhere and leave the car and ride with someone else. Also, what if the person was working nights and each day you saw the car and at night they left in it, but it was always there during the day...why would you tow it unless you knew for sure it was abandoned or broken down? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: August 20, 2008, 11:59:18 PM »

I don't think an apology will be necessary.

And to the poster who said that George possibly had some trouble with his sense of smell.......If he really thinks his daughter is innocent, he can't even smell a rat.

Plus , if what we have heard about them being in denial about a 7 month pregnant Casey, then it really wouldn't be that much of a stretch IMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: August 21, 2008, 12:01:11 AM »

Yeah Padilla got completly Played in this situation, when he first came here he was so vocal about getting Casey to talk. Until Baez got ahold of him> now he can't do anything but go home  Not quite sure that is what he had in mind

Turned out to be an expensive little trip for him...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 21, 2008, 12:01:46 AM »

Kristin
I didn't realize it was only 3 days.  That is odd.  What if the car had been left by someone on vacation and they parked it there and was coming back in 4 days.  They would have no car.  You know, like park in a lot somewhere and leave the car and ride with someone else. Also, what if the person was working nights and each day you saw the car and at night they left in it, but it was always there during the day...why would you tow it unless you knew for sure it was abandoned or broken down? 

There are places in Newport Beach, that if you park your car the wrong hours of the day it will be towed immediately.  Almost all parking lots out here will tow if a car has obviously been left over night.  I'm sure the Amscot parking lot has some kind of warning about parking.  My guess is after 24hours they can tow.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1413 on: August 21, 2008, 12:06:43 AM »

Here in Alabama, you can park for days and no one will even care. LOL

OK, I don't want to hear any redneck jokes either.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1414 on: August 21, 2008, 12:08:49 AM »

I say invite this guy over here. Let's talk to him.

He's already gotten an invite to Websleuths and the Invision Board....poor guy.  People are fighting over him.  Not sure if I want to be part of that.

Give me a phone #...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: August 21, 2008, 12:09:58 AM »

Here in Alabama, you can park for days and no one will even care. LOL

OK, I don't want to hear any redneck jokes either.

And I don't really know in Florida how strick they are.  I imagine it just depends upon the parking lot. 

Amscot - a check cashing and loan business might have some pretty strict rules for their parking lot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: August 21, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »

I say invite this guy over here. Let's talk to him.

He's already gotten an invite to Websleuths and the Invision Board....poor guy.  People are fighting over him.  Not sure if I want to be part of that.

Give me a phone #...Des

I don't have one Destiny and we don't know for sure if he's the "real deal".  He could be a troll/fake.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 21, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

Help Find The Missing is after Rick too, LOL:

Rick, will you please email hftmissing@yahoo.com

Thank you very much for setting the record straight.

God Bless you.

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&ID_Message=228&ShowDelete=0&CDir=2
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: August 21, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

Ewww, that coumadin (rat poison) is some nasty stuff. I was given it once to try and  clear up a bad sinus infection. And I literally started bleeding everywhere.

Potential adverse reactions to COUMADIN may include:

* Fatal or nonfatal hemorrhage from any tissue or organ. This is a consequence of the anticoagulant effect. The signs, symptoms, and severity will vary according to the location and degree or extent of the bleeding. Hemorrhagic complications may present as paralysis; paresthesia; headache, chest, abdomen, joint, muscle or other pain; dizziness; shortness of breath, difficult breathing or swallowing; unexplained swelling; weakness; hypotension; or unexplained shock. Therefore, the possibility of hemorrhage should be considered in evaluating the condition of any anticoagulated patient with complaints which do not indicate an obvious diagnosis. Bleeding during anticoagulant therapy does not always correlate with PT/INR. (See OVERDOSAGE: Treatment.)
    * Bleeding which occurs when the PT/INR is within the therapeutic range warrants diagnostic investigation since it may unmask a previously unsuspected lesion, e.g., tumor, ulcer, etc.
    * Necrosis of skin and other tissues. (See WARNINGS.)
    * Adverse reactions reported infrequently include: hypersensitivity/allergic reactions, systemic cholesterol microembolization, purple toes syndrome, hepatitis, cholestatic hepatic injury, jaundice, elevated liver enzymes, hypotension, vasculitis, edema, anemia, pallor, fever, rash, dermatitis, including bullous eruptions, urticaria, angina syndrome, chest pain, abdominal pain including cramping, flatulence/bloating, fatigue, lethargy, malaise, asthenia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain, headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness, syncope, coma, taste perversion, pruritus, alopecia, cold intolerance, and paresthesia including feeling cold and chills.
    * Rare events of tracheal or tracheobronchial calcification have been reported in association with long-term warfarin therapy. The clinical significance of this event is unknown.

I have a prosthetic valve in my heart... I have no choice. and yeah, I know it's rat poison..heh..I always say that when I get my px filled. ooopsie!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: August 21, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »

fladeedah,

My SIL just had open heart surgery in June and they put a bovine valve in her as the stainless steel valves cause clotting and require coumadin for life.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.