April 17, 2024, 09:45:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388592 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: August 21, 2008, 12:19:05 AM »

Kristin
I didn't realize it was only 3 days.  That is odd.  What if the car had been left by someone on vacation and they parked it there and was coming back in 4 days.  They would have no car.  You know, like park in a lot somewhere and leave the car and ride with someone else. Also, what if the person was working nights and each day you saw the car and at night they left in it, but it was always there during the day...why would you tow it unless you knew for sure it was abandoned or broken down? 

Yeah I thought that was strange too, i wondered why it would be so quick. And being in Orlando or anywhere really a car with a purse and nobody touches it strange to me. I left my change purse in the car ran into walmart came back maybe a half hour and my change purse was gone lol. This is a car with a purse in view supposedly
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: August 21, 2008, 12:19:28 AM »

Destiny...is that you?  Hello Sweetie!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: August 21, 2008, 12:21:51 AM »

Well, if Rick is the real deal, he has now outted himself bigtime...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: August 21, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

Wouldn't be expecting the bondsman to leave the Casey creature unattended unless someone replaces the $50,000 he put up, it appears that all he was after was free advertising for his reality tv show.

From attorney Baez's standpoint it takes the pressure off of the Anthony parents for explaining where $50,000 came from but you can bet that the Casey creature isn't going to be allowed out of his people's sight unless the $50,000 is reimbursed but you won't be hearing about it.  Hope people haven't given access to $'s by these parents cuz it will in most probable terms be used to get the wench out of the clink, just not directly.  JMHO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: August 21, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »

Time for me to get myself in bed, but I wanted to wave at CP405.  I see her lurking...   Hugs to Nemo!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: August 21, 2008, 12:23:56 AM »

Well, I have had a rough day and need to get up early, so I am going to call it a night,,,
Night Monkeys!!!!

Maybe if I leave there will be some big news in this case....

Find Caylee!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1426 on: August 21, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »

Klaas,
Please check your hotmail when you have a minute. TIA

Hi everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1427 on: August 21, 2008, 12:32:18 AM »

fladeedah,

My SIL just had open heart surgery in June and they put a bovine valve in her as the stainless steel valves cause clotting and require coumadin for life.

My hugs go out to your SIL..send her my hand on a welcome to the 'club' for me please. n ty.

btw... I have a real purty one.. made by carbomedics in TX..  i was swayed from tissue valve. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: August 21, 2008, 12:34:26 AM »

Well, I have had a rough day and need to get up early, so I am going to call it a night,,,
Night Monkeys!!!!

Maybe if I leave there will be some big news in this case....

Find Caylee!!!

Gnitey Gnite..   

turning in here too...  keeping focus on a special prayer Caylee wants to be found.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: August 21, 2008, 12:59:18 AM »

Warning-Newbie on Board!  ::MonkeyEek::Hello, everyone!  Long time reader, first time poster.  You all are so far ahead of the game on this.

I'm amazed that the majority of my family and friends know very little about this case and aren't too outraged.   Maybe it's because I think of Caylee and Casey's apparent lack of concern when I'm driving down the road here with my child.  How would I act if my child was missing-how did she act for 31 days?!!!  How could she, as a mom, drive around for 31 days like it was nothing with her child missing (all over town, out clubbing, shopping, grocery store, etc.)? I think about Casey's seeming indifference when I watch small children play on the playground, when I look into my child's eyes...and I am outraged that so few people seem to care! I am glad to find people who care.

Blonde, O/T a little but several people posted in the last few threads about the bathrobe/backpack draped over the edge of the bed behind Caylee in one picture.  You posted the pic of Caylee in her PJ's pushing a doll stroller and I think that's what we're seeing on the bed.  If you blur the PJs a bit, the print seems to match.

Destiny, glad to see you.  Even though you don't know me, I've been reading for months and feel like I know you.  Even my child asked when I checked for you today, "Is Destiny back?".  We've been praying for you.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: August 21, 2008, 01:03:38 AM »

Welcome ISpy! Nice to have you posting!

It's pretty slow this time of night.  Many have gone to bed and I will be calling it a night shortly as well.  Things should be jumping again tomorrow though.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: August 21, 2008, 01:12:23 AM »

Time for me to get myself in bed, but I wanted to wave at CP405.  I see her lurking...   Hugs to Nemo!

Hi Lala's  Nemo says hi, I'll email you some time and let you know what's going on.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1432 on: August 21, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »

OK, on Greta they talked about Casey's car.  It appears the car was not out of gas and it was drivable.  George was able to drive it away from the impound lot.

So the question is....did Casey abandon the car WITH a purse in the front seat HOPING it would get stolen?

And if the car really smelled like a dead body. don't ya think George would have smelled it? I mean it sat in the Hot Sun for what like 3 days. Don't think the smell would be contained to just the trunk

Kristin - Cindy said the car smelled like a dead body.  For all I know George could have a problem and not be able to smell anything.

Edited to add:  I don't think there's a question that there was the smell of decomposition in that car.  Cindy said it, LE said it and the cadaver dogs hit on it. 

IMOO....George is trying to cover the death of his own daughter/Caylee...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: August 21, 2008, 01:22:33 AM »

Hey Hi Monkeys! I have been thinking, thinking, thinking...LOL 

I have some "what if" questions...just for the heck of it.
Let's say Casey did give Caylee to someone for reasons unknown, let's assume it wasnt permanently but just "until"..... considering the trip Amy took to Puerto Rico, the "babysitter" that cant be located, the large amount of money we know Casey had accumulated by one theft or another....let's say Casey gave Caylee to someone to take her out of the US, perhaps to Puerto Rico, until further notice. If Casey were to say tomorrow Yes, I sent her to Puerto Rico, someone has her there. Can the US get Caylee brought back to the US or can Casey legally let her stay there until SHE decides she wants her to come back? The legalities of this is what I am questioning, just for the heck of considering it. Would Casey legally have the final say on when Caylee would be returned?

Also the "just give me one more day" comment by Casey sticks in my mind. Instead of considering the possibility that Caylee is no longer alive, could it be possible that Casey intended to follow Caylee that next day, thus the "give me one more day" comment? Maybe as a way to get even with her parents for whatever argument it was that they had on Father's Day that was heard by the neighbors her intention was to leave the country for a period of time, take both herself and Caylee away from her parents...her way of "showing them" who had the upper hand. Perhaps her reasoning for abandoning the car, leaving her purse, etc. was to create the impression of she and Caylee being abducted, therefore creating more time for her to get situated wherever she was going before being found. We know that Casey had acquired quite a large amount of money, but we dont know for sure that she has already spent that money. She may have it stashed somewhere ready for a fast getaway when she is able to pull it off.

I am having back and forth thoughts regarding Caylee being deceased..cant explain why, but all of a sudden I am. Seeing Casey in court, her demeanor is just as if it were all just another ordinary day. I mean, Im not saying Casey wouldnt be capable of harming Caylee, personally, my own opinion is that she would be if it suited her. So what Im saying here is not intended to be in her defense but rather to try to find an explanation for her odd, way off base demeanor. It seems that if she KNEW that Caylee was no longer alive, she would be showing signs of worrying about HERSELF, her future, the very real possibility of prison. But she isnt showing any signs of this. She consistently acts and looks as if she is being forced to sit in a meeting that she is bored with and would rather be at the beach...that's the impression I get from watching her. This gal is not concerned for herself or for Caylee, and that just doesnt fit with her knowing she is facing possible charges of murder. That makes me wonder if that's because she really does KNOW that Caylee is in fact alive somewhere. If that were to be the case and Casey tells the truth about it then Caylee may be brought home and Casey's plan to gain the upper hand with her parents would have all been in vain. By holding out she is just continuing her "get even" attitude by causing all this grief and heartache when she knows there isnt anything wrong with Caylee. Also, at this point in time surely she realizes that she has taken things quite a bit too far and will definitely be facing major trouble if she admits it was all a scam and Caylee is ok, so now she has decided not to tell the truth for that reason.

Also, if this were the case and Caylee is in Puerto Rico or some other place, can the person there who is keeping Caylee be in trouble legally for not speaking up?

Plus, another scenario that has been mentioned...someone holding Caylee until Casey comes up with some kind of large amount of money she owes them. In this situation of course those who have Caylee wont speak up obviously. And being the way Casey is, it seems highly unlikely that she would admit to her parents what had happened...that would just endorse the opinion that she is irresponsible and unable to be a good and caring mother, unable to stay out of trouble, still not able to make it in the world without mom and dad. Even tho I realize Baez is doing what defense lawyers do and I dont trust him, what he said about the world will see when the truth comes out...that bothers me. Why would he make a statement like that without knowing there would be some basis of truth in it? He would just look like a worse idiot then he is already beginning to.

There is more then one person who has said they believe Caylee is alive and alright, and this will all end well. I have to wonder why these people think that, and also it makes me wonder what it is that they are waiting for. What is Baez waiting for? IF he believes what he said about when the truth comes out....why doesnt he see that the truth comes out NOW instead of waiting? Even tho I cant even put into words my opinion of Padillo this man does at least appear to be experienced in life and has experience with criminals, so why is he also saying he believes Caylee is alive. What do these people know that they wont tell??

Also when I think about the fact that very possibly Casey didnt want the responsibility of being a Mother, why didnt she just let her parents have Caylee? That would be the MOST simple solution overall. She would still have Casey in her life but without the responsibilities. Perhaps if she had approached her parents about this they may have said something like "we will gladly take Caylee but you will have to leave in order for us to provide a less confusing, more stable environment for Caylee, to make the transition for her easier"...thereby causing Casey to have to find a way to fend for herself which it doesnt appear she wants to have to do. Maybe something here is what may have caused arguments in that home.

I know this all sounds rambling and actually pretty crazy, but these are things that just keep running through my head...and I cant come up with any acceptable answers...thus mucho confusion on my part right now about this case.

These are all the things I think could be possibilities:
1)  Caylee is alive and with someone, somewhere, just waiting for something..but what?
2)  Caylee died accidentally while with Casey and Casey went into cover up mode.
3)  Casey sold or gave Caylee away permanently. She wanted Caylee out of her life AND out of her parents' lives. She wanted her #1 spot in their lives back.
4)  Casey intentionally harmed Caylee in order to be "free" or to be #1 princess again.

I know   I know   most of it sounds nuts, but there may be grains of truth or fact buried in all of this somewhere.

***throwing hands up in the air***   scratch   

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: August 21, 2008, 01:53:16 AM »

Goodnight everyone!  Been back reading and still not caught up! LOL Anyway, have a good night's rest and hopefully see you all tomorrow-same time, same place.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: August 21, 2008, 02:02:05 AM »

OK, on Greta they talked about Casey's car.  It appears the car was not out of gas and it was drivable.  George was able to drive it away from the impound lot.

So the question is....did Casey abandon the car WITH a purse in the front seat HOPING it would get stolen?

And if the car really smelled like a dead body. don't ya think George would have smelled it? I mean it sat in the Hot Sun for what like 3 days. Don't think the smell would be contained to just the trunk

Kristin - Cindy said the car smelled like a dead body.  For all I know George could have a problem and not be able to smell anything.

Edited to add:  I don't think there's a question that there was the smell of decomposition in that car.  Cindy said it, LE said it and the cadaver dogs hit on it. 

IMOO....George is trying to cover the death of his own daughter/Caylee...

LOL well we all have our opinions but that's a little much
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:29 AM »

Warning-Newbie on Board!  ::MonkeyEek::Hello, everyone!  Long time reader, first time poster.  You all are so far ahead of the game on this.

I'm amazed that the majority of my family and friends know very little about this case and aren't too outraged.   Maybe it's because I think of Caylee and Casey's apparent lack of concern when I'm driving down the road here with my child.  How would I act if my child was missing-how did she act for 31 days?!!!  How could she, as a mom, drive around for 31 days like it was nothing with her child missing (all over town, out clubbing, shopping, grocery store, etc.)? I think about Casey's seeming indifference when I watch small children play on the playground, when I look into my child's eyes...and I am outraged that so few people seem to care! I am glad to find people who care.

Blonde, O/T a little but several people posted in the last few threads about the bathrobe/backpack draped over the edge of the bed behind Caylee in one picture.  You posted the pic of Caylee in her PJ's pushing a doll stroller and I think that's what we're seeing on the bed.  If you blur the PJs a bit, the print seems to match.

Destiny, glad to see you.  Even though you don't know me, I've been reading for months and feel like I know you.  Even my child asked when I checked for you today, "Is Destiny back?".  We've been praying for you.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: August 21, 2008, 03:27:42 AM »

Let's say Casey did give Caylee to someone for reasons unknown, let's assume it wasnt permanently but just "until"..... considering the trip Amy took to Puerto Rico, the "babysitter" that cant be located, the large amount of money we know Casey had accumulated by one theft or another....let's say Casey gave Caylee to someone to take her out of the US, perhaps to Puerto Rico, until further notice. If Casey were to say tomorrow Yes, I sent her to Puerto Rico, someone has her there. Can the US get Caylee brought back to the US or can Casey legally let her stay there until SHE decides she wants her to come back? The legalities of this is what I am questioning, just for the heck of considering it. Would Casey legally have the final say on when Caylee would be returned?

Also the "just give me one more day" comment by Casey sticks in my mind. Instead of considering the possibility that Caylee is no longer alive, could it be possible that Casey intended to follow Caylee that next day, thus the "give me one more day" comment? Maybe as a way to get even with her parents for whatever argument it was that they had on Father's Day that was heard by the neighbors her intention was to leave the country for a period of time, take both herself and Caylee away from her parents...her way of "showing them" who had the upper hand. Perhaps her reasoning for abandoning the car, leaving her purse, etc. was to create the impression of she and Caylee being abducted, therefore creating more time for her to get situated wherever she was going before being found. We know that Casey had acquired quite a large amount of money, but we dont know for sure that she has already spent that money. She may have it stashed somewhere ready for a fast getaway when she is able to pull it off.

I am having back and forth thoughts regarding Caylee being deceased..cant explain why, but all of a sudden I am. Seeing Casey in court, her demeanor is just as if it were all just another ordinary day. I mean, Im not saying Casey wouldnt be capable of harming Caylee, personally, my own opinion is that she would be if it suited her. So what Im saying here is not intended to be in her defense but rather to try to find an explanation for her odd, way off base demeanor. It seems that if she KNEW that Caylee was no longer alive, she would be showing signs of worrying about HERSELF, her future, the very real possibility of prison. But she isnt showing any signs of this. She consistently acts and looks as if she is being forced to sit in a meeting that she is bored with and would rather be at the beach...that's the impression I get from watching her. This gal is not concerned for herself or for Caylee, and that just doesnt fit with her knowing she is facing possible charges of murder. That makes me wonder if that's because she really does KNOW that Caylee is in fact alive somewhere. If that were to be the case and Casey tells the truth about it then Caylee may be brought home and Casey's plan to gain the upper hand with her parents would have all been in vain. By holding out she is just continuing her "get even" attitude by causing all this grief and heartache when she knows there isnt anything wrong with Caylee. Also, at this point in time surely she realizes that she has taken things quite a bit too far and will definitely be facing major trouble if she admits it was all a scam and Caylee is ok, so now she has decided not to tell the truth for that reason.

Also, if this were the case and Caylee is in Puerto Rico or some other place, can the person there who is keeping Caylee be in trouble legally for not speaking up?

Plus, another scenario that has been mentioned...someone holding Caylee until Casey comes up with some kind of large amount of money she owes them. In this situation of course those who have Caylee wont speak up obviously. And being the way Casey is, it seems highly unlikely that she would admit to her parents what had happened...that would just endorse the opinion that she is irresponsible and unable to be a good and caring mother, unable to stay out of trouble, still not able to make it in the world without mom and dad. Even tho I realize Baez is doing what defense lawyers do and I dont trust him, what he said about the world will see when the truth comes out...that bothers me. Why would he make a statement like that without knowing there would be some basis of truth in it? He would just look like a worse idiot then he is already beginning to.

There is more then one person who has said they believe Caylee is alive and alright, and this will all end well. I have to wonder why these people think that, and also it makes me wonder what it is that they are waiting for. What is Baez waiting for? IF he believes what he said about when the truth comes out....why doesnt he see that the truth comes out NOW instead of waiting? Even tho I cant even put into words my opinion of Padillo this man does at least appear to be experienced in life and has experience with criminals, so why is he also saying he believes Caylee is alive. What do these people know that they wont tell??

Also when I think about the fact that very possibly Casey didnt want the responsibility of being a Mother, why didnt she just let her parents have Caylee? That would be the MOST simple solution overall. She would still have Casey in her life but without the responsibilities. Perhaps if she had approached her parents about this they may have said something like "we will gladly take Caylee but you will have to leave in order for us to provide a less confusing, more stable environment for Caylee, to make the transition for her easier"...thereby causing Casey to have to find a way to fend for herself which it doesnt appear she wants to have to do. Maybe something here is what may have caused arguments in that home.

I know this all sounds rambling and actually pretty crazy, but these are things that just keep running through my head...and I cant come up with any acceptable answers...thus mucho confusion on my part right now about this case.

1)  Caylee is alive and with someone, somewhere, just waiting for something..but what?
2)  Caylee died accidentally while with Casey and Casey went into cover up mode.
3)  Casey sold or gave Caylee away permanently. She wanted Caylee out of her life AND out of her parents' lives. She wanted her #1 spot in their lives back.
4)  Casey intentionally harmed Caylee in order to be "free" or to be #1 princess again.

I know   I know   most of it sounds nuts, but there may be grains of truth or fact buried in all of this somewhere.

Puerto Rico is a self-governing commonwealth in association with the United States. The chief of state is the President of the United States of America.
The head of government is an elected Governor. There are two legislative chambers: the House of Representatives, 51 seats, and the Senate, 27 seats.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: August 21, 2008, 04:05:52 AM »

Puerto Rico is a self-governing commonwealth in association with the United States. The chief of state is the President of the United States of America.
The head of government is an elected Governor. There are two legislative chambers: the House of Representatives, 51 seats, and the Senate, 27 seats.

Good Morning…Hanging on to a thread of hope that this is where Caylee is and that Casey ditched the car and was ready to leave herself. Seems there is an FBI office in Puerto Rico. Didn't we hear the FBI were involved early on? Are they still?

FBI San Juan
Room 526, U.S. Federal Bldg.
150 Carlos Chardon Avenue
Hato Rey
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918-1716
sanjuan.fbi.gov
(787) 754-6000

Only rational explanation for me as to why Casey is so cool, calm and collective, then again I am not sure that Casey is rational.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: August 21, 2008, 04:48:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.

I really don't think Caylee is in Puerto Rico. Even though there is no passport required to fly to Puerto Rico, ID is required, even for a child. Someone would have had to show a birth certificate and that would have been recorded. There are also flight manifests that could have been checked. I sincerely hope and believe that LE wouldn't have let something as simple as this go without checking.

I'm still spinning over the "Rick" issue. I have read till my eyes were ready to bleed. I'm not sure what to believe at this point. I do find it strange that anyone would use a message board to air their family's dirty laundry but, stranger things have happened I suppose.

I'm making a big pot of strong coffee for all my monkey friends. I have a feeling we're in for a crazy day today and we'll need it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.