April 19, 2024, 09:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388644 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: August 21, 2008, 04:52:00 AM »

Good Morning All!! Hope everyone has a great day. i can only wonder what today will bring but hopefully we will get one step closer to finding Caylee
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1441 on: August 21, 2008, 05:35:57 AM »

I think we were on to something before...the momma was a paid to party type (she prob had several phones KWIM)...not sure what this does to all the theories...may leave hope for the lil angel to come home or it may explain the neglect....either way...Gma and Gpa are gonna need meds...cuz they are about to look into Casey's mirror and see a reflection they never knew existed....If you hit the net and look back...wayyy back..you will see that the type of pics she was involved in are old hat...she is just the new kid on the block so to speak...the flavor of the month...

Some people shouldn't reproduce..and I am pretty sure she didn't have a license for that...sadly its the wee ones that suffer...

one more thing...if you go and read her myspace comments since that is all that is left...the blog be history...why is she always on Lee's behind to come see his niece...yer niece will be thrilled..was thrilled...thank you for coming..blah blah blah...sounds strange...

Sleep well Caylee...we love you sweetheart...((((CAYLEE))))

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: August 21, 2008, 05:46:39 AM »

I think we were on to something before...the momma was a paid to party type (she prob had several phones KWIM)...not sure what this does to all the theories...may leave hope for the lil angel to come home or it may explain the neglect....either way...Gma and Gpa are gonna need meds...cuz they are about to look into Casey's mirror and see a reflection they never knew existed....If you hit the net and look back...wayyy back..you will see that the type of pics she was involved in are old hat...she is just the new kid on the block so to speak...the flavor of the month...

Some people shouldn't reproduce..and I am pretty sure she didn't have a license for that...sadly its the wee ones that suffer...

one more thing...if you go and read her myspace comments since that is all that is left...the blog be history...why is she always on Lee's behind to come see his niece...yer niece will be thrilled..was thrilled...thank you for coming..blah blah blah...sounds strange...

Sleep well Caylee...we love you sweetheart...((((CAYLEE))))
[/quot

I can't imagine what Cindy and George are thinking right now, I mean they have to have such mixed emotions, wondering if Casey will indeed lead them to Caylee. And what if she doesn't talk I wonder if Cindy and George will allow that. One thing is for sure, casey will not be able to get up and run away like she is used too, she will have no choice but to answer questions from them.She is going to have to sleep in the bed that her and Caylee slept in, see Caylee's pictures and toys.She probably has no idea what she is about to come home too.I think it will be quite overwhelming for her. Only thing I am worried about is her being so overwhelmed that she kills herself and they will never know what happened to Caylee
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1443 on: August 21, 2008, 05:47:28 AM »

OK, on Greta they talked about Casey's car.  It appears the car was not out of gas and it was drivable.  George was able to drive it away from the impound lot.

So the question is....did Casey abandon the car WITH a purse in the front seat HOPING it would get stolen?

And if the car really smelled like a dead body. don't ya think George would have smelled it? I mean it sat in the Hot Sun for what like 3 days. Don't think the smell would be contained to just the trunk

Kristin - Cindy said the car smelled like a dead body.  For all I know George could have a problem and not be able to smell anything.

Edited to add:  I don't think there's a question that there was the smell of decomposition in that car.  Cindy said it, LE said it and the cadaver dogs hit on it. 
And George himself said it.I missed the first 10 minutes or so of Greta last night but who is this Rob guy?A bonds man?He seemed high or something or maybe he always looks so glassey eyed and speaks so slow.He was trying to say the reason they bonded Casey out was so she could talk to her family without being recorded.Greta said"she could have talked to her atty anytime,she is NOT recorded when she talks to her atty.She could have given her atty a message on where Caylee is and he could have given it to the family.Greta seemed a little pissed about that.I said"you go Greta".

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1444 on: August 21, 2008, 05:49:48 AM »

OK, on Greta they talked about Casey's car.  It appears the car was not out of gas and it was drivable.  George was able to drive it away from the impound lot.

So the question is....did Casey abandon the car WITH a purse in the front seat HOPING it would get stolen?

And if the car really smelled like a dead body. don't ya think George would have smelled it? I mean it sat in the Hot Sun for what like 3 days. Don't think the smell would be contained to just the trunk

Did LE say the car smelled like decomp? Was it just Cindy saying that?
Detective Yuri testified in the bond hearing that the car smelled like decomp.Also Cindy and George said it in the media.

Karma Is Coming

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: August 21, 2008, 05:52:42 AM »

Kristin - Cindy said the car smelled like a dead body.  For all I know George could have a problem and not be able to smell anything.

Edited to add:  I don't think there's a question that there was the smell of decomposition in that car.  Cindy said it, LE said it and the cadaver dogs hit on it. 
And George himself said it.I missed the first 10 minutes or so of Greta last night but who is this Rob guy?A bonds man?He seemed high or something or maybe he always looks so glassey eyed and speaks so slow.He was trying to say the reason they bonded Casey out was so she could talk to her family without being recorded.Greta said"she could have talked to her atty anytime,she is NOT recorded when she talks to her atty.She could have given her atty a message on where Caylee is and he could have given it to the family.Greta seemed a little pissed about that.I said"you go Greta".

I think he is Casey's bodyguard.I guess they have gotten so many threats for her life they decided to bring him in to make sure nobody kills her or harms her. I don't know maybe she will talk hopefully this has gone on long enough it is time for her to let this little girl come home or be laid to rest. I just want to see how she reacts to all the media, you know it is gonna be a frenzy tomorrow and I am hoping that she loses it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1446 on: August 21, 2008, 05:53:08 AM »

Cpl. Yuri Melich OCSO i do believe testified

So the smell was not there when they drove the car off the impound lot but it was there when Cindy smelled it.  Oh that is crystal clear.  Yeah, right.  Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure who exactly picked up the vehicle, I think George.  For all we know George could have a problem with his "smeller" and not be able to smell things.  OR...he is in denial just like Cindy.
Klaas,I also heard George admit to the car smelling like decomp.It was stated(I think)in a Greta interview at the Anthony house.I'll look for that info when I get back home today.

Karma Is Coming

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: August 21, 2008, 05:56:18 AM »

Detective Yuri testified in the bond hearing that the car smelled like decomp.Also Cindy and George said it in the media.

Yeah I know, but him being a trained officer you think he would have smelled it to, That is quite a overwhelming smell. I mean I am sure the windows were rolled up and the car was sitting in the hot sun untouched for days. I think maybe the LE jumped on it after Cindy said something, I mean at this point that is all they are holding on to and if this DNA comes back inconclusive that is all they will have
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: August 21, 2008, 06:14:18 AM »

Robert Dick just happens to be a licensed Private Investigator who is a partner to Padilla. He runs and owns a company called Renegade Investigations out of California and advertises his services on Padilla's site. http://wantedfugitives.com/investigations.html

He is in charge of security for Casey at the Anthony home. This appears to complicate the matter a bit. If they are hired by the defense (Baez & Casey), any information they obtain is confidential and can only be released to the defense. The BS about getting info from Casey is nothing more than a smokescreen. It won't go anywhere except to Baez.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1449 on: August 21, 2008, 06:21:13 AM »

I think he is Casey's bodyguard.I guess they have gotten so many threats for her life they decided to bring him in to make sure nobody kills her or harms her. I don't know maybe she will talk hopefully this has gone on long enough it is time for her to let this little girl come home or be laid to rest. I just want to see how she reacts to all the media, you know it is gonna be a frenzy tomorrow and I am hoping that she loses it.

Ahh,ok,I do remember him saying he is working with her security detail and Greta asking him if the security will be living there too...he said no but someone on his team would be there 24/7.
Padilla will have a female living IN the house(for a week?So Casey doesn't escape?lol)....anyway.....Who is going to protect Casey from her family?
Today will be an interesting day.I'm really hoping IF all of the DNA evidence is back that they arrest Casey right as she smells that sweet smell of freedom.

Karma Is Coming

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: August 21, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »

Robert Dick just happens to be a licensed Private Investigator who is a partner to Padilla. He runs and owns a company called Renegade Investigations out of California and advertises his services on Padilla's site. http://wantedfugitives.com/investigations.html

He is in charge of security for Casey at the Anthony home. This appears to complicate the matter a bit. If they are hired by the defense (Baez & Casey), any information they obtain is confidential and can only be released to the defense. The BS about getting info from Casey is nothing more than a smokescreen. It won't go anywhere except to Baez.

Yeah but Baez made it absolutely clear that Padilla or anyone on his team was not to question Casey at all in this case, I guess that was one of  the agreements for bail. He also said he made it clear to Casey that she is not to speak with anyone except her parents and him. I guess now they are saying Lee will be able to get it out of her. At this point I think they are relying way to much on Casey to do the right thing, they are basically have all given Casey the upperhand. Le says they are waiting for Casey to talk as well as Baez and the parents
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1451 on: August 21, 2008, 06:24:49 AM »

Yeah I know, but him being a trained officer you think he would have smelled it to, That is quite a overwhelming smell. I mean I am sure the windows were rolled up and the car was sitting in the hot sun untouched for days. I think maybe the LE jumped on it after Cindy said something, I mean at this point that is all they are holding on to and if this DNA comes back inconclusive that is all they will have
Detective Yuri smelled it.
Cindy smelled it.
George smelled it.
Most important....the cadaver dogs smelled it.

Karma Is Coming

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: August 21, 2008, 06:25:50 AM »

Ahh,ok,I do remember him saying he is working with her security detail and Greta asking him if the security will be living there too...he said no but someone on his team would be there 24/7.
Padilla will have a female living IN the house(for a week?So Casey doesn't escape?lol)....anyway.....Who is going to protect Casey from her family?
Today will be an interesting day.I'm really hoping IF all of the DNA evidence is back that they arrest Casey right as she smells that sweet smell of freedom.

Ah and yes today will definitely be a crazy day, When Casey walks outta that jail. I wonder if she will be prepared to face everything, Media and I can imagine all the people that hate her will be there as well,She comes home to no friends, No caylee, no TONY,she will be stuck with her parents in that house with all of Caylee's things. I would absolutely LOSE IT..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: August 21, 2008, 06:28:24 AM »

Detective Yuri smelled it.
Cindy smelled it.
George smelled it.
Most important....the cadaver dogs smelled it.

yeah I know but and i always say but lol. I still want to hold on to the fact that she is alive.And maybe they were wrong far fetched but stranger things have happened
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: August 21, 2008, 06:28:28 AM »

Yeah but Baez made it absolutely clear that Padilla or anyone on his team was not to question Casey at all in this case, I guess that was one of  the agreements for bail. He also said he made it clear to Casey that she is not to speak with anyone except her parents and him. I guess now they are saying Lee will be able to get it out of her. At this point I think they are relying way to much on Casey to do the right thing, they are basically have all given Casey the upperhand. Le says they are waiting for Casey to talk as well as Baez and the parents

I understand that but, you don't have to question a person to get information. There is going to be a representative of Padilla's with Casey at all times. There's no way the family is not going to ask questions and talk about this. Anything that is overheard by that representative will be given to Padilla and ultimately, Baez. LE will most likely not get anything that could incriminate Casey. This was actually a slick move on the defense part. Get Casey out with a guarantee of confidentiality. I think our only hope would be an audio surveillance in her ankle bracelet, the phone or the house.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1455 on: August 21, 2008, 06:28:57 AM »

That tells me that at least atty Jose thinks prosecuters may have a case against Casey.Otherwise....sure is a lot of money and time spent on Casey....for what?They are not all defending Casey out of the goodness of their hearts and still.....Caylee is missing.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: August 21, 2008, 06:33:43 AM »

That tells me that at least atty Jose thinks prosecuters may have a case against Casey.Otherwise....sure is a lot of money and time spent on Casey....for what?They are not all defending Casey out of the goodness of their hearts and still.....Caylee is missing.

Karma, IMO, I don't think 1 cent has been spent other than travel costs. Padilla's nephew got the bond. Padilla probably didn't give his nephew any cash, just a guarantee for it. My best guess is that any final costs will be absorbed by his television production company because you can bet your bippy, this makes it onto his show, regardless of the outcome.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1457 on: August 21, 2008, 06:35:17 AM »

I understand that but, you don't have to question a person to get information. There is going to be a representative of Padilla's with Casey at all times. There's no way the family is not going to ask questions and talk about this. Anything that is overheard by that representative will be given to Padilla and ultimately, Baez. LE will most likely not get anything that could incriminate Casey. This was actually a slick move on the defense part. Get Casey out with a guarantee of confidentiality. I think our only hope would be an audio surveillance in her ankle bracelet, the phone or the house.
Oh,Casey just loves the internet so look for a few phoney Casey's and real Casey's popping up every where lol
Maybe we can get her to sign up here with the Monkeys and we'll question her skanky butt.

Karma Is Coming

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: August 21, 2008, 06:36:05 AM »

Yeah but Baez made it absolutely clear that Padilla or anyone on his team was not to question Casey at all in this case, I guess that was one of the agreements for bail. He also said he made it clear to Casey that she is not to speak with anyone except her parents and him. I guess now they are saying Lee will be able to get it out of her. At this point I think they are relying way to much on Casey to do the right thing, they are basically have all given Casey the upperhand. Le says they are waiting for Casey to talk as well as Baez and the parents

Yeah I wondered that too. They wouldn't be able to use it in court but It would give LE a place to start.yeah I said earlier that they defiantly rained on Padilla parade he actually thought he was going to come here and have full reign over getting Casey to talk. His attitude changed after today though.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: August 21, 2008, 06:37:19 AM »

Oh,Casey just loves the internet so look for a few phoney Casey's and real Casey's popping up every where lol
Maybe we can get her to sign up here with the Monkeys and we'll question her skanky butt.

Yeah her and Uncle Rick
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.