April 25, 2024, 09:36:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388899 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1460 on: August 21, 2008, 06:39:07 AM »

OK, on Greta they talked about Casey's car.  It appears the car was not out of gas and it was drivable.  George was able to drive it away from the impound lot.

So the question is....did Casey abandon the car WITH a purse in the front seat HOPING it would get stolen?

And if the car really smelled like a dead body. don't ya think George would have smelled it? I mean it sat in the Hot Sun for what like 3 days. Don't think the smell would be contained to just the trunk

Kristin - Cindy said the car smelled like a dead body.  For all I know George could have a problem and not be able to smell anything.

Edited to add:  I don't think there's a question that there was the smell of decomposition in that car.  Cindy said it, LE said it and the cadaver dogs hit on it. 
And George himself said it.I missed the first 10 minutes or so of Greta last night but who is this Rob guy?A bonds man?He seemed high or something or maybe he always looks so glassey eyed and speaks so slow.He was trying to say the reason they bonded Casey out was so she could talk to her family without being recorded.Greta said"she could have talked to her atty anytime,she is NOT recorded when she talks to her atty.She could have given her atty a message on where Caylee is and he could have given it to the family.Greta seemed a little pissed about that.I said"you go Greta".

Robert Dick just happens to be a licensed Private Investigator who is a partner to Padilla. He runs and owns a company called Renegade Investigations out of California and advertises his services on Padilla's site. http://wantedfugitives.com/investigations.html

He is in charge of security for Casey at the Anthony home. This appears to complicate the matter a bit. If they are hired by the defense (Baez & Casey), any information they obtain is confidential and can only be released to the defense. The BS about getting info from Casey is nothing more than a smokescreen. It won't go anywhere except to Baez.
That tells me that at least atty Jose thinks prosecuters may have a case against Casey.Otherwise....sure is a lot of money and time spent on Casey....for what?They are not all defending Casey out of the goodness of their hearts and still.....Caylee is missing.

Karma, IMO, I don't think 1 cent has been spent other than travel costs. Padilla's nephew got the bond. Padilla probably didn't give his nephew any cash, just a guarantee for it. My best guess is that any final costs will be absorbed by his television production company because you can bet your bippy, this makes it onto his show, regardless of the outcome.
Padilla said HE paid 50 grand....Greta was cracking me up last night when she kept asking him"But what if you get screwed out of that 50 grand?"lol.....I don't know what Bo said about Padilla but it sure pissed him off and he called Bo an idiot.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: August 21, 2008, 06:41:24 AM »

OK, on Greta they talked about Casey's car.  It appears the car was not out of gas and it was drivable.  George was able to drive it away from the impound lot.

So the question is....did Casey abandon the car WITH a purse in the front seat HOPING it would get stolen?

And if the car really smelled like a dead body. don't ya think George would have smelled it? I mean it sat in the Hot Sun for what like 3 days. Don't think the smell would be contained to just the trunk

Kristin - Cindy said the car smelled like a dead body.  For all I know George could have a problem and not be able to smell anything.

Edited to add:  I don't think there's a question that there was the smell of decomposition in that car.  Cindy said it, LE said it and the cadaver dogs hit on it. 
And George himself said it.I missed the first 10 minutes or so of Greta last night but who is this Rob guy?A bonds man?He seemed high or something or maybe he always looks so glassey eyed and speaks so slow.He was trying to say the reason they bonded Casey out was so she could talk to her family without being recorded.Greta said"she could have talked to her atty anytime,she is NOT recorded when she talks to her atty.She could have given her atty a message on where Caylee is and he could have given it to the family.Greta seemed a little pissed about that.I said"you go Greta".

Robert Dick just happens to be a licensed Private Investigator who is a partner to Padilla. He runs and owns a company called Renegade Investigations out of California and advertises his services on Padilla's site. http://wantedfugitives.com/investigations.html

He is in charge of security for Casey at the Anthony home. This appears to complicate the matter a bit. If they are hired by the defense (Baez & Casey), any information they obtain is confidential and can only be released to the defense. The BS about getting info from Casey is nothing more than a smokescreen. It won't go anywhere except to Baez.
That tells me that at least atty Jose thinks prosecuters may have a case against Casey.Otherwise....sure is a lot of money and time spent on Casey....for what?They are not all defending Casey out of the goodness of their hearts and still.....Caylee is missing.

Karma, IMO, I don't think 1 cent has been spent other than travel costs. Padilla's nephew got the bond. Padilla probably didn't give his nephew any cash, just a guarantee for it. My best guess is that any final costs will be absorbed by his television production company because you can bet your bippy, this makes it onto his show, regardless of the outcome.
Padilla said HE paid 50 grand....Greta was cracking me up last night when she kept asking him"But what if you get screwed out of that 50 grand?"lol.....I don't know what Bo said about Padilla but it sure pissed him off and he called Bo an idiot.

Think he said he was gonna buy Casey a six pack and take her to a motel room to get her to talk 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1462 on: August 21, 2008, 06:42:31 AM »

Think he said he was gonna buy Casey a six pack and take her to a motel room to get her to talk 
LOL!Hey,that might work.

Karma Is Coming

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1463 on: August 21, 2008, 06:42:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

Casey gets out of jail free today.

I listened to Casey's first phone call from jail again. Sometimes something old is new again. Cindy and Lee are very angry with her in this call, very angry. Then a few days later they flipped into defending Casey. Rationalizing all of her weird behavior.

When Padilla flipped from "Casey will tell me" to "Casey will tell her mom" taken in context with the attitude from the first jail call. I believe Casey will tell her mom, in a scream of anger. Cindy will lose it and physically attack Casey, in the heat of battle the truth will be told. Caylee is dead and never coming home.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Peace Monkeys
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: August 21, 2008, 06:46:07 AM »

LOL!Hey,that might work.

LOL can you imagine it!!! Him with his 10 gallon hate with a toothpick in his mouth with no clothes on.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: August 21, 2008, 06:47:13 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

I listened to Casey's first phone call from jail again. Sometimes something old is new again. Cindy and Lee are very angry with her in this call, very angry. Then a few days later they flipped into defending Casey. Rationalizing all of her weird behavior.

When Padilla flipped from "Casey will tell me" to "Casey will tell her mom" taken in context with the attitude from the first jail call. I believe Casey will tell her mom, in a scream of anger. Cindy will lose it and physically attack Casey, in the heat of battle the truth will be told. Caylee is dead and never coming home.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Good Morning!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1466 on: August 21, 2008, 07:07:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

Sorry, just my opinion.

Good morning Tomm.That's what I said....who will protect poor Casey from her family(sarcastic)

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1467 on: August 21, 2008, 07:09:59 AM »

LOL!Hey,that might work.

LOL can you imagine it!!! Him with his 10 gallon hate with a toothpick in his mouth with no clothes on.
eeeewwwwww

Karma Is Coming

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: August 21, 2008, 07:14:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

Sorry, just my opinion.

Good morning Tomm.That's what I said....who will protect poor Casey from her family(sarcastic)

Good morning Karma!!!

I hope there is a crowd gathered outside the jail to "boo" as Casey leaves. LE has done a great job in Orange county. They did not get caught up in the moment and waste manpower looking for someone they know they will never find without Casey's confession. At first if kinda bothered me, I thought LE was lazy. But as the days wore on and more info was known, a huge thank you to all Monkeys on this board, I came to realize that they were just waiting her out.

In that call Casey was very snotty to Lee and her mom. There was one of Casey's friends there as well, I cannot recall her name. Even the friend was telling Casey that what she was telling LE made no sense. I feel for her friend. The family is sick of Casey and her crap. I hope Casey is very afraid this morning......

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »

One of the statements that "RickA1P71", the supposed brother of Cindy made that triggered my first concern was:

RickA1P71

Comments: 66
AOL

Yesterday

_Tanja_ wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Rick is George Caseys biological father?

Rick's Response:
Are you kidding me?! No he is not.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p746

I went back and listened to Cindy testify at the bond hearing. She clearly and unequivocally stated that Mr Anthony is the father of both her children and she only has 2 children.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: August 21, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.. Prayed most of the night .. busy day today.. hope all got some rest.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: August 21, 2008, 08:30:33 AM »

Tony Padilla was on Websleuth's last night answering questions again last night...interesting to hear his perspective on things..... He is scared to death she will commit suicide....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: August 21, 2008, 08:35:17 AM »

Tony Padilla was on Websleuth's last night answering questions again last night...interesting to hear his perspective on things..... He is scared to death she will commit suicide....

I am sure everyone is afraid of that. I bet the detectives already went through the house telling them what to remove. I hope George hides his service pistol well!!!

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: August 21, 2008, 08:39:03 AM »

I know they can put a "bug" in the house, but what about a camera?Now a days they are so small you can hide them anywhere...Maybe in Casey and Caylee's rooms??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1474 on: August 21, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

Sorry, just my opinion.

Good morning Karma!!!

I hope there is a crowd gathered outside the jail to "boo" as Casey leaves. LE has done a great job in Orange county. They did not get caught up in the moment and waste manpower looking for someone they know they will never find without Casey's confession. At first if kinda bothered me, I thought LE was lazy. But as the days wore on and more info was known, a huge thank you to all Monkeys on this board, I came to realize that they were just waiting her out.

In that call Casey was very snotty to Lee and her mom. There was one of Casey's friends there as well, I cannot recall her name. Even the friend was telling Casey that what she was telling LE made no sense. I feel for her friend. The family is sick of Casey and her crap. I hope Casey is very afraid this morning......

I hope people throw tomatoes at Casey IF they set her free.On Greta last night they were talking about another phychic evauluation that Casey needed before they set her free?Anyone know anything about that?

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: August 21, 2008, 08:43:06 AM »

I thought this just reinforced them working for Baez. He completely avoided answering the question directly.

Tony Padilla 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonDi View Post
Mr. Padilla,

If Casey provides a location where she claims the child to be will your team go to that location or will you notify LE?
Response:
I can guarantee you that we will not go to the location. How we handle it though will be tough.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: August 21, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »

One of the statements that "RickA1P71", the supposed brother of Cindy made that triggered my first concern was:

RickA1P71

AOL

Yesterday

_Tanja_ wrote:
    <quoted text>

Rick's Response:

I went back and listened to Cindy testify at the bond hearing. She clearly and unequivocally stated that Mr Anthony is the father of both her children and she only has 2 children.

Mrskub...I thought one of the Ricks retracted that, said he misunderstood, thought the question was referring to George being the father of Caylee? Not positive, but thought that I read that last night.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: August 21, 2008, 08:53:57 AM »

RickA1P71

AOL

Yesterday

_Tanja_ wrote:
    <quoted text>

Rick's Response:

Mrskub...I thought one of the Ricks retracted that, said he misunderstood, thought the question was referring to George being the father of Caylee? Not positive, but thought that I read that last night.

That could be Mum. I swear to you, my head was spinning last night with those posts. I'm not sure which rick posted which post. LOL! Just saying though that this is what put my antennae up.

It does seem like most posters and the blogs he is on accept him as who he says he is (RickA1P71).

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: August 21, 2008, 09:02:47 AM »

fladeedah,

My SIL just had open heart surgery in June and they put a bovine valve in her as the stainless steel valves cause clotting and require coumadin for life.

My Mom is on coumadin also, she takes between 5-8 milligrams a day because of a blood clot in her leg.BUT she got a nose bleed and OMG we had to call 911 I couldn't get it to stop bleeding very scary

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: August 21, 2008, 09:03:24 AM »

RickA1P71

AOL

Yesterday

_Tanja_ wrote:
    <quoted text>

Rick's Response:

Didn't he recant/correct that the next day, stating that he was tired and thought it said Caylee's biological father? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.