April 26, 2024, 06:11:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388960 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1600 on: August 21, 2008, 12:37:47 PM »

I had a crazy free dog named Buster once that ran away..

I looked harder for Buster than Casey looked for Caylee, than the Anthonys have looked for Caylee, then Baez looked for Caylee.

doesn't that tell you all you need to know?

and George with his imaginary "those people know they are being watched"...

doesn't that take the cake?

the ACTIONS of the Anthonys themselves tells you all you need to know.

THEY THREW THE GRANDDAUGHTER UNDER THE BUS.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: August 21, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »

Ya'll know what I'd do?  As soon as Cayse hit the door I would have pictures of Caylee everywhere.  I'd have every toy that precious little girl ever owned placed all over the house.  And all I would do was talk about Caylee and how excited I was that Cayse was home so she could finally tell me exactly where Caylee is so we could find her.  I'd just keep talking it up how we are going to have such a party when an alive Caylee comes home even though I know in all likelihood that Caylee is gone..  I wouldn't stop.  I'd drive Casey right out of her lieing pshycopathic mind until she blew up and spilled her guts. I'd make it all about Caylee and nothing about Casey.  I'd prolly go as far as to remove everything Cayse from the home too.  Keep it all about Caylee Caylee Caylee.  I'd even fix every meal that I knew Cayse hated and everything that Caylee loved.  I'd push till I pushed her right over the edge that pos.

This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.  When will Casey figure out that nobody could care less about her, but everyone loves Caylee?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1602 on: August 21, 2008, 12:40:13 PM »

He ( TONY ) will turn States evidence against Casey at trial , so he’s not convicted of any crime…

What kind of crime would he be convicted?  What did he help Casey do?  Do we really want this guy walking the streets if he was involved in this mess?  OK, I will shut up now...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: August 21, 2008, 12:40:47 PM »

I looked harder for Buster than Casey looked for Caylee, than the Anthonys have looked for Caylee, then Baez looked for Caylee.

Not a good visual...But anyways so do you think Grandma and Grandpa are headed to jail also?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1604 on: August 21, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »

Ya'll know what I'd do?  As soon as Cayse hit the door I would have pictures of Caylee everywhere.  I'd have every toy that precious little girl ever owned placed all over the house.  And all I would do was talk about Caylee and how excited I was that Cayse was home so she could finally tell me exactly where Caylee is so we could find her.  I'd just keep talking it up how we are going to have such a party when an alive Caylee comes home even though I know in all likelihood that Caylee is gone..  I wouldn't stop.  I'd drive Casey right out of her lieing pshycopathic mind until she blew up and spilled her guts. I'd make it all about Caylee and nothing about Casey.  I'd prolly go as far as to remove everything Cayse from the home too.  Keep it all about Caylee Caylee Caylee.  I'd even fix every meal that I knew Cayse hated and everything that Caylee loved.  I'd push till I pushed her right over the edge that pos.

This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.  When will Casey figure out that nobody could care less about her, but everyone loves Caylee?

But...but...you aren't the Anthonys.  Casey would be suffering from shaken Casey syndrome if we could get to her. MOO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: August 21, 2008, 12:42:53 PM »

Not a good visual...But anyways so do you think Grandma and Grandpa are headed to jail also?
GAWD I HOPE SO.

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: August 21, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »

Baez told reporters Thursday that he used the umbrella to shield his client against the rain and against the press. He says Casey told him that she did not want to be shielded, that she wanted to hold her head high because "she is innocent."

oh my lawd!!!! You lost your daughter!!! You are many things Casey..innocent is not one of them!!

The lies continue!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: August 21, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »

He ( TONY ) will turn States evidence against Casey at trial , so he’s not convicted of any crime…

What kind of crime would he be convicted?  What did he help Casey do?  Do we really want this guy walking the streets if he was involved in this mess?  OK, I will shut up now...

where did that come from lalas...what does he know??!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1608 on: August 21, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »

<snip>

Her brother, Lee Anthony, was at the family's home asking reporters to step away from the sidewalk as they wait for his sister's arrival. The Anthonys did not comment about their daughter, but threatened to fend off reporters from their property.

"Take the hose to them," yelled her mother, Cindy Anthony. The threat sent reporters off the property and into the street.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story
These people are just sickening...all of them.I have a name for you Cindy Anthony....jackie peterson,her little monster murdered her little grand baby too!

I heard the F word before sweet Cindy said hose

MORE pizza

Can you send a pizza with 3 candles on it?

Good one tomm.  I would send a combo pizza.  Half sodium pentathol for Casey and half maggots for Cindy.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1609 on: August 21, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

Bet you Tony wishes he had a time machine...so he could go back and unmeet Casy...yeppers...betcha he would do that if he could...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: August 21, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »

Maybe as an accessory after the fact?  I have to think that Tony didn't really know Casey long enough to see the REAL Casey.  Psychos like her are charming at first, then you begin to see little snippets and catch them in lies.

He may have no involvement at all, but who knows what Casey may say about him?  I just don't know..

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: August 21, 2008, 12:48:40 PM »

Lala's - I'm sticking to my theory that this is Susan Smith all over again.

Tony doesn't / didn't want kids. Casey knew that and it started the ball rollin'.

You are not looking at an accident in my humble opinion, and there are people in her family that know that.

I'll gladly eat all my words should I be wrong. I won't apologize for anything I said about the Anthonys, but I will admit my theory was wrong.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: August 21, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

Baez told reporters Thursday that he used the umbrella to shield his client against the rain and against the press. He says Casey told him that she did not want to be shielded, that she wanted to hold her head high because "she is innocent."

The only innocent person is Caylee!

Casey lies with each breath

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: August 21, 2008, 12:50:10 PM »

Well now that she is out of jail, shouldnt we expect her to go get her daughter or tell some one how to go get her? 

Does any one know when the next court date is and what it's for or is there one? 

Now that she has proclaimed herself innocent, perhaps some one will give her a mic and let her clear this up before she receives her mother of the year award.
I dont believe one bit of that propaganda.

I wonder why LE didnt use Tony to get her to talk.  Apparently she is willing to do anything for him.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: August 21, 2008, 12:50:30 PM »

Bet you Tony wishes he had a time machine...so he could go back and unmeet Casy...yeppers...betcha he would do that if he could...

I would...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: August 21, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »

Larry gave a statement to Fox just now. Saying the family believes now more then ever that Caylee was kidnapped and believed to be alive. Also said people of authority are watching the people who appear to be involved
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1616 on: August 21, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »

I agree Rob,every last one of them forgot all about Caylee

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: August 21, 2008, 12:56:16 PM »

But...but...you aren't the Anthonys.  Casey would be suffering from shaken Casey syndrome if we could get to her. MOO

And that's the shame of it.  Casey is being placed right back with the enablers......the ones that have failed as parents......the ones that have failed their grandaughter....the ones that have made this about poor Cayse and nothing about Caylee.  The ones that have allowed Casey to continue with all the lies.....all the stealing......when does it end?  I say it ends right now.  Right now damn it.....  Tell me how in the world as a parent that you allow your child to keep heading down this road of self destruction and prolly led to your grandchilds death?  I just don't understand.  I just don't.

I understand that some feel sorry for George and Cindy.  I can tell you that I have some family members who are just like them in that they are blinded by their love for their child.  Even though it's wrong I get it.  But your grandchild missing?  That's when it should have ended.  All the lies....all the manipulation.  So right now I'm not feeling anything except disgust for them.  It's pathetic.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: August 21, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

The Anthony's are so sure Caylee was kidnapped

Has anyone EVER since July 15th seen any Anthony out searching, banging on doors, LOOKING for Caylee??

NO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: August 21, 2008, 12:59:17 PM »

Larry gave a statement to Fox just now. Saying the family believes now more then ever that Caylee was kidnapped and believed to be alive. Also said people of authority are watching the people who appear to be involved

Kristen -
if that came outta of anyone's mouth but Garrison's, I might believe it.

just because Garrison says - the family believes it, doesn't make it a fact.

Garrison should give some facts as to why this is the working theory of people who have lied for 60 days. Words are cheap - let's see some reasons. Let's see what the real facts are that lead anyone to this conclusion.

When Garrison backs a family of liars like he does, he risks what's left of his reputation, in my opinion - and there wasn't much there anyway after is bold face lies in Natalee's case with his DeepThroat witness.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.