April 19, 2024, 05:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388669 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: August 21, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »

Now that Casey is all warm and cozy LE should be getting a call from Anthony's about what really happened to Caylee, right??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1661 on: August 21, 2008, 01:36:31 PM »

I can't believe they ordered a PIZZA when Casey got home!! I'd feed Casey a slice of what she left in her trunk with maggots!

They didn't order the pizza, it was just delivered. I hope they get the meaning

No it was just said on Fox Cindy ordered the pizza    

Well then it just must be the truth doncha know if Cindy said it..  Seriously I wish someone would deliver a pizza to their door every single freakin hour of the day.

All this talk of pizza is making me hungry.  Can you put sodium pentothol in pizza sauce?   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: August 21, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

I can't believe they ordered a PIZZA when Casey got home!! I'd feed Casey a slice of what she left in her trunk with maggots!

They didn't order the pizza, it was just delivered. I hope they get the meaning

No it was just said on Fox Cindy ordered the pizza    

Well then it just must be the truth doncha know if Cindy said it..  Seriously I wish someone would deliver a pizza to their door every single freakin hour of the day.

All this talk of pizza is making me hungry.  Can you put sodium pentothol in pizza sauce?   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: August 21, 2008, 01:37:54 PM »

Now that Casey is all warm and cozy LE should be getting a call from Anthony's about what really happened to Caylee, right??

Right!!  Casey should have walked right in that door and said....Caylee has been taken by.....and this is where she is.....  Still waiting....holding my breath...turning blue here...
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: August 21, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »

Not that I agree with ANY family getting so-called death threats (I say so-called because with these folks - who knows if that is the honest truth) but after this fiasco - you can certainly see how many people are frustrated at how spoiled this young women is and how this is a case about a beautiful 3 year old girl who these people have seemed to lose sight of.  Kidnappers - OK well go knock their damn doors down.  What's the problem???  They're being 'watched.'  Mystical magical watched.  GET A GRIP!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: August 21, 2008, 01:39:30 PM »

He ( TONY ) will turn States evidence against Casey at trial , so he’s not convicted of any crime…

What kind of crime would he be convicted?  What did he help Casey do?  Do we really want this guy walking the streets if he was involved in this mess?  OK, I will shut up now...

Lala's - I'm sticking to my theory that this is Susan Smith all over again.

Tony doesn't / didn't want kids. Casey knew that and it started the ball rollin'.

You are not looking at an accident in my humble opinion, and there are people in her family that know that.

I'll gladly eat all my words should I be wrong. I won't apologize for anything I said about the Anthonys, but I will admit my theory was wrong.

I won't disagree here...but what would Tony need immunity from?  Accessory?  As in helping to dispose of the body?  I can't see where just picking her up after her car was left would constitute the need for some type of immunity.  It would have to be something else...such as he smelled the decomp too and didn't say anything about it until asked or whatever.

Klaas said the car had gas in it last night. She said GEORGE drove it home after the impound. Why didn't CASEY drive it to TONY'S herself?

Carpe has been saying (along with others) that she wanted the car stolen. So, how was Casey getting around while she was possibly waiting for the car to be stolen? None of it makes any sense.

Remember the AMSCOT has video. Wonder what that reveals. Did Tony pull up at the same time? or did she sit there and make a call to him, and he then arrived later?

Tony knows something that is important to the case. Clint knows that TONY knows because he said he didn't want to put words in Tony's mouth.

Clint may know second hand and that is hearsay - but I'm pretty sure Tony relayed something to Clint. Clint was guarding something.

Tony is going to have an important role here - I'm just not sure what it is, unless it is the fact that he told Casey he didn't want kids.

People make choices all the time. Some of those choices make us scratch our heads and wonder why someone would choice what they have.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: August 21, 2008, 01:40:34 PM »

So, is Rick legit?  Wonder what he thinks about all the stuff people are saying about his family?  Has anyone seen him posting today?  Wonder if he could shake some sense into Cindy?  Maybe big brother needs to pay a visit and tell them how ridiculous this all looks.

Rick has not replied with a contact # or posted any comments since 6pm yesterday. I'm on the fence on whether he's legit.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Barefootbutterfly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: August 21, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...
my knowledge in ref. to birth cert. lacking fathers name: unless laws have changed, father must be present at time of delivery to be documented.  f.y.i

Not here....I could have put Mickey Mouse as the father on my kids birth certificate.
well mid 80's that was the guideline,and your response was the reasoning women were doing just that so powers that be designed
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: August 21, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »

btw - Casey has a 150 feet of leeway - 150 feet includes the pool.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: August 21, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...
my knowledge in ref. to birth cert. lacking fathers name: unless laws have changed, father must be present at time of delivery to be documented.  f.y.i

Not here....I could have put Mickey Mouse as the father on my kids birth certificate.
well mid 80's that was the guideline,and your response was the reasoning women were doing just that so powers that be designed

my kids were born in 1983 and 1988

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: August 21, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »

If this was my daughter (well it wouldn't be because she would know better to start with) IF it was however, I would NOT BE ORDERING PIZZA because what - the bitch had it so rough?!?!?  I would be on her with NO priviledges till the family (whom she made suffer so much) got some real answers, not dance around the subject lies. 

And George if you ever have the balls to read these monkey posts - I have to say to you, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEAD OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD BY BEING AN EXAMPLE.  Not some stupid marshmallow man, who and I quote 'just wants to see his daughter smile.'  You need help.

Sleeks, can I ask you?

how would you feel knowing that your donation is paying for pizza?

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: August 21, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »

I have been in this place.  Boyfriend didnt want my child, resented him, was mean to him.  I tried to appease them both.  It didnt work.  Chose the child, never looked back. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1672 on: August 21, 2008, 01:47:52 PM »

Husband was military and overseas at time of childs birth.  Not present at time of delivery and no problem putting his name on birth certificate.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: August 21, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »

If this was my daughter (well it wouldn't be because she would know better to start with) IF it was however, I would NOT BE ORDERING PIZZA because what - the bitch had it so rough?!?!?  I would be on her with NO priviledges till the family (whom she made suffer so much) got some real answers, not dance around the subject lies. 

And George if you ever have the balls to read these monkey posts - I have to say to you, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEAD OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD BY BEING AN EXAMPLE.  Not some stupid marshmallow man, who and I quote 'just wants to see his daughter smile.'  You need help.

Sleeks, can I ask you?

how would you feel knowing that your donation is paying for pizza?

Well Rob if my donations were paying for the pizza they would probably also be paying for the maggots that I would have included on the pie instead of sausage or onions.  LOL. 

It really is a sad tragic day for the Central Florida residents. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: August 21, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »

Just my two cents:

Caylee may have died accidentally (swimming pool theory seems a likely scenario).

Right or wrong... The parents of Caylee (George and Cindy), despite their differences in the past, have united to defend Caylee. Their outlook is probably to NET lose one family member (Caylee) and not two family members (Caylee and Casey - to prison for life).

George and Cindy have made statements, riddled with inconsistencies, to prevent their daughter, Caylee, from going to prison for life.

However, on the other hand, and a parallel to another familiar case in Aruba, if the suspected death was ONLY an accident, why not do the right thing and report it as such???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: August 21, 2008, 01:52:32 PM »

Sorry guys. Had to take my grandson to Mickey D's for lunch. LOL!

I swear I did not send the pizza.

As for what's next, her trial has to be within 175 days from her arrest so, barring any problems, looks like she's good to go until about January 9th, 2009.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1676 on: August 21, 2008, 01:53:35 PM »

Nope...G-ma and G-pa are gonna resue Caylee themselves...then collect the reward money...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1677 on: August 21, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »

I am in agreement...she had no idea who the daddy was...that is why Cindy believed he died.  She was pregnant and not telling her mother.  She had to tell them something. Are you guys sure Casey is not 16?  She acts like it. This is the kind of crap you make up when you are still in high school...not as an adult.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: August 21, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »

Sorry guys. Had to take my grandson to Mickey D's for lunch. LOL!

I swear I did not send the pizza.

As for what's next, her trial has to be within 175 days from her arrest so, barring any problems, looks like she's good to go until about January 9th, 2009.

ROFLMAO!  So Deputy Dog has to keep track of Casey until January?  Holy Crap!!!  I almost typed holy carpe.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1679 on: August 21, 2008, 01:56:53 PM »

btw - Casey has a 150 feet of leeway - 150 feet includes the pool.

That monitoring device is electric..... electricity and water don't mix

Hey Casey.... last one in is a murderer!!!

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.