April 26, 2024, 06:01:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388959 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: August 21, 2008, 01:56:54 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...
my knowledge in ref. to birth cert. lacking fathers name: unless laws have changed, father must be present at time of delivery to be documented.  f.y.i

Not here....I could have put Mickey Mouse as the father on my kids birth certificate.
well mid 80's that was the guideline,and your response was the reasoning women were doing just that so powers that be designed

Husband was military and overseas at time of childs birth.  Not present at time of delivery and no problem putting his name on birth certificate.

I live in Michigan my daughter was born in 1997 although my husband and I have been together since forever we have only been married a few years..When she was born he was there and his name was placed on the birth certificate.HOWEVER, he had to sign paternity papers acknowledging that he said he was the father and that he was taking responsibility.Otherwise I wouldn't have been allowed to put him on the birth certificate.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1681 on: August 21, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »

Sleeks, someone should DEMAND a complete accounting of all donations.

A missing child is should not be a get quick rich scheme.

If the Anthonys are honest  they would comply.

++++++++

after everything that has happened in the last few weeks, how many people here think there would be one cent to roll into that fund?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: August 21, 2008, 01:58:22 PM »

You know it's hard to imagine but I am thinking Casey will wait till the very last minute to tell the truth as to what happen to Caylee as of right now she has no reason to tell the truth she is out of jail.Everyone is kissing he a**, she is getting more attention that she has ever gotten in her life. I just keep hearing the words she walked with purpose down the hall to what she said was her office, then stopped and admitted that she did not work there. As long as their are people who are buying her story why talk? Unless in fact she is telling the truth which I try to hold on to but at this point is getting pretty tough
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 21, 2008, 01:58:44 PM »

I think we should send Casey a "care package".  What should we put in it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1684 on: August 21, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »

Now that Casey is all warm and cozy LE should be getting a call from Anthony's about what really happened to Caylee, right??

Nope...G-ma and G-pa are gonna resue Caylee themselves...then collect the reward money...

And retire to Florida... dang it, they already did that

Des, love your avatar

snork, snork

Peace Monkeys
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: August 21, 2008, 01:59:59 PM »

btw - Casey has a 150 feet of leeway - 150 feet includes the pool.

That monitoring device is electric..... electricity and water don't mix

Hey Casey.... last one in is a murderer!!!

lol it's water proof!!!!! She could swim all day long if she wanted to...But let's hope that is the last thing on her mind
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: August 21, 2008, 02:00:07 PM »

I am in agreement...she had no idea who the daddy was...that is why Cindy believed he died.  She was pregnant and not telling her mother.  She had to tell them something. Are you guys sure Casey is not 16?  She acts like it. This is the kind of crap you make up when you are still in high school...not as an adult.
Since Casey's parent's were not aware of the pregnancy until about the seventh month...hastened I think by relatives suggestions at a wedding - if Rick is who he says he is and is giving accurate information I can't help but wonder what Casey would have done if she had continued the ruse until she gave birth.  What might have happened to Caylee then?

Caylee needs another chance.  Unfortunately I think it is too late.  A recovery of Caylee is vital - for the prosecution to be iron clad and for placing Caylee in a proper resting place.  MO
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 21, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »

I am in agreement...she had no idea who the daddy was...that is why Cindy believed he died.  She was pregnant and not telling her mother.  She had to tell them something. Are you guys sure Casey is not 16?  She acts like it. This is the kind of crap you make up when you are still in high school...not as an adult.

Unfortunately that would seem to be the case but these narcissists can be in their 40's and there too, you would swear they are much younger.  They are completely juvenile and this one (Casey/Kaiser Selsay - I need Da Wench for proper spelling of that) she got used to getting away with everything from a very early age.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1688 on: August 21, 2008, 02:00:34 PM »

btw - Casey has a 150 feet of leeway - 150 feet includes the pool.

That monitoring device is electric..... electricity and water don't mix

Hey Casey.... last one in is a murderer!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: August 21, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »

You know it's hard to imagine but I am thinking Casey will wait till the very last minute to tell the truth as to what happen to Caylee as of right now she has no reason to tell the truth she is out of jail.Everyone is kissing he a**, she is getting more attention that she has ever gotten in her life. I just keep hearing the words she walked with purpose down the hall to what she said was her office, then stopped and admitted that she did not work there. As long as their are people who are buying her story why talk? Unless in fact she is telling the truth which I try to hold on to but at this point is getting pretty tough

You know Casey was so adamant about getting Tony's number,I wonder how she feels knowing he won't talk to her..Probably worse than about her own daughter.IMO
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: August 21, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »

Maybe it's brain damage. Casey may be telling what she believes to be the truth. She should claim amnesia, it works on the soap operas....

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1691 on: August 21, 2008, 02:01:56 PM »

Now that Casey is all warm and cozy LE should be getting a call from Anthony's about what really happened to Caylee, right??

Nope...G-ma and G-pa are gonna resue Caylee themselves...then collect the reward money...

And retire to Florida... dang it, they already did that

Des, love your avatar

snork, snork

Thank You Tomm...Klaas gave it to me....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 21, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »

++++++++

after everything that has happened in the last few weeks, how many people here think there would be one cent to roll into that fund?

You are right Rob.  Honest people would do the right thing.  Like I said in an earlier post - they are probably going to go out and buy Casey/Kaiser Selsay a nice new skimp for her clubbing days.  I'm sure she'll also be in need of a new leased car as well.  Sickening.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: August 21, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »

Maybe it's brain damage. Casey may be telling what she believes to be the truth. She should claim amnesia, it works on the soap operas....

Tomm you are to much !!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: August 21, 2008, 02:04:19 PM »

++++++++

Not me...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: August 21, 2008, 02:05:12 PM »

++++++++

You are right Rob.  Honest people would do the right thing.  Like I said in an earlier post - they are probably going to go out and buy Casey/Kaiser Selsay a nice new skimp for her clubbing days.  I'm sure she'll also be in need of a new leased car as well.  Sickening.

A lease????  No, no, no.

Dead decomposing bodies in the trunk well exceed the "normal wear and tear" of a leased vehicle.

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: August 21, 2008, 02:06:21 PM »

FOXNEWS just said that LE said flat out the DNA IS NOT back yet...

HMMPHHHH...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: August 21, 2008, 02:08:06 PM »

Man, Tomm, are you a Divorce Attorney???  Better yet, were you my husbands divorce attorney?  HAhahahahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: August 21, 2008, 02:09:31 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: August 21, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »

++++++++

A lease????  No, no, no.

Dead decomposing bodies in the trunk well exceed the "normal wear and tear" of a leased vehicle.

Oh My Goodness - too funny tomm9298 you are right - what was I thinking???  Yeah they can still get her a brand new vehicle without it being a leased vehichle - after all you just don't know what the upcoming months will hold.  She may need to get rid of one of her many men.  Or one of her parents.  After all she does seems to have a huge problem with anyone or anything that may hinder her in any way.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.