April 24, 2024, 05:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388862 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: August 21, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: August 21, 2008, 02:38:57 PM »

You know it's hard to imagine but I am thinking Casey will wait till the very last minute to tell the truth as to what happen to Caylee as of right now she has no reason to tell the truth she is out of jail.Everyone is kissing he a**, she is getting more attention that she has ever gotten in her life. I just keep hearing the words she walked with purpose down the hall to what she said was her office, then stopped and admitted that she did not work there. As long as their are people who are buying her story why talk? Unless in fact she is telling the truth which I try to hold on to but at this point is getting pretty tough

You know Casey was so adamant about getting Tony's number,I wonder how she feels knowing he won't talk to her..Probably worse than about her own daughter.IMO

Misitx...betcha a pizza...Tony will be on her first Folks to call list...Des

Casey probably wants to know what's been going on at FUSIAN.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1722 on: August 21, 2008, 02:39:15 PM »

I think I remember from the special about the body farm, it takes a while for the results. They mimic the variables.....temperature, trunk, etc.....to narrow the timeline.

Do they send material to the body farm that's not positive for decomposition? I didn't think so, but I'm going to try and find more info.

It seems like I read somewhere that it could be up to the first part of September before results are back yet.  Lordy I've been to so many places I don't remember where I read that.

Casey wants to work on the Body Farm

She has been doing her own training and research

I hope she put lime on the body. Speeds decomposition and masks the smell somewhat.

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: August 21, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »

OCSD Website Update

August 21, 2008

The investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony continues to be the highest priority for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.  As you already know, our primary objective in this investigation is to locate Caylee.  The fact that Casey Anthony has bonded out of jail changes nothing in our investigation and our determination to resolve this case.  The simple fact of the matter is, people charged with crimes bond out of detention facilities every day.  The only constant that has changed in this case is that Casey is no longer incarcerated in the Orange County Jail.  Our investigation continues.  We will continue to provide you with updates on this case immediately as they become available.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony is asked to call Central Florida Crimeline at 1.800.423.8477 immediately.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office of Media Relations
Ofc. 407-254-7346
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: August 21, 2008, 02:42:09 PM »

175 days.  That is nice.  While that ding bat mother waits on her hand and foot ....

Does any one think she is actually going to be charged with any other crime?

If nothing surfaces between now and January she is home free ...

What a shame.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: August 21, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

FOXNEWS just said that LE said flat out the DNA IS NOT back yet...

HMMPHHHH...

Damn...I'm beginning to wonder if it got lost in transit....

Around the time the testing was sent to the labs, it was reported that the labs were 6 months behind in their work, and the LE hoped that it wouldn't take that long to get these particular results back.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: August 21, 2008, 02:44:10 PM »

What a cluster-you-know-what!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: August 21, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

I think I remember from the special about the body farm, it takes a while for the results. They mimic the variables.....temperature, trunk, etc.....to narrow the timeline.

Do they send material to the body farm that's not positive for decomposition? I didn't think so, but I'm going to try and find more info.

It seems like I read somewhere that it could be up to the first part of September before results are back yet.  Lordy I've been to so many places I don't remember where I read that.

Casey wants to work on the Body Farm

She has been doing her own training and research

I hope she put lime on the body. Speeds decomposition and masks the smell somewhat.

I thought that what was being sent to the body farm was "containers of air" from the truck and that the farm would be testing the air.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: August 21, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »

Allen said Anthony is allowed to attend Eastside Baptist Church on Sunday with her family, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and meet with her case manager Monday to determine the rest of her schedule under the home confinement program.

Related links
 Caylee Anthony goes missing Photos
 The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning Court records show that Anthony's pre-trial is set for Nov. 5 at 9:30 a.m. Her trial is set for Nov. 17 at 9 am

Padilla also said that Caylee will be home within a week.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: August 21, 2008, 02:45:29 PM »

Is anyone watching foxnews???The guests don't seem to sure the LE have much on Casey anymore..Other than the stuff like the shovel,gas cans, and all the lies..They are wondering if the DNA was inconclusive..And they one guy wondered how  there isn't  more evidence that you think she would have slipped up some how..

No, no.  This is my greatest fear...nothing will happen..neglect for a first time offender can be pled out to almost nothing.
suzyclue
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: August 21, 2008, 02:46:36 PM »

Excuse me, I’m new here.  Has anyone seen the Scared Monkey’s blog for Caylee Anthony? 

I recently requested registration to that blog, because there were mature, insightful, sensitive, heartfelt, thoughtful, warm, sometimes humorous, and mostly helpful posts … as recently as 24-48 hours ago.  I’m just one of the many who have been captivated by this wild and crazy story, and found it helpful reading what others were saying and sharing and discussing and learning and researching in a refreshingly constructive and non-sensational fashion on the SM blog.  So, after several weeks of quietly watching, I decided I might like to say hey to the good citizen monkeys in person.  It took a day or so to gain log-in approvals, but, at last I received permission to log in & join the monkey cage.  And now … I can’t find it !

All I can find is this thread, which seems to be occupied by an angry rabble of 7th grade? bullies with lots of name-calling, malevolent taunting, spiteful pranking, grand-parent-bashing, vicious sarcasm, and vicarious joy expressed at the terrified/mortified looks on Cindy, Lee’s (hey – even Casey’s) faces this AM.  Caylee’s grandparents & loved ones (and this little girl was really loved) are far from perfect in their fog of denial, and mother Casey may indeed turn out to be the newest face of maternal instinct gone bad, but … please… someone tell me how it’s productive to lynch the people Caylee loves and surely longs to return to (or longed to return to)?  Nevermind.  I already know it’s not productive.

Anyway, pardon me for asking – as I’m pretty sure I’m in the wrong place and being totally budd-in-ski  towards your Casey Anthony & Grandparent lynch mob party.  But, again, I’m looking for the grownups who used to participate in level-headed discourse of a supportive nature on this thread.  … I just really want to find the Scared Monkey’s blog.

Like I said.  I’m new here.  Probably just lost.  Maybe I’ll check back later. 

AND NOW BANNED
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 02:51:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: August 21, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »

'I'm innocent, I want to walk out of this place with my head high,' " said Baez, repeating what his client whispered in his ear.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: August 21, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »

FOXNEWS just said that LE said flat out the DNA IS NOT back yet...

HMMPHHHH...

Damn...I'm beginning to wonder if it got lost in transit....

Around the time the testing was sent to the labs, it was reported that the labs were 6 months behind in their work, and the LE hoped that it wouldn't take that long to get these particular results back.

How long  could you go without asking Casey about your grandchild?  Huh? Huh?  I would say I could hold off maybe...10 seconds...a minute if I was tied to a chair. Where's Caylee?  For petes sake!  I am sure she's had a bath by now and finished her pizza!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: August 21, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »

Excuse me, I’m new here.  Has anyone seen the Scared Monkey’s blog for Caylee Anthony? 

I recently requested registration to that blog, because there were mature, insightful, sensitive, heartfelt, thoughtful, warm, sometimes humorous, and mostly helpful posts … as recently as 24-48 hours ago.  I’m just one of the many who have been captivated by this wild and crazy story, and found it helpful reading what others were saying and sharing and discussing and learning and researching in a refreshingly constructive and non-sensational fashion on the SM blog.  So, after several weeks of quietly watching, I decided I might like to say hey to the good citizen monkeys in person.  It took a day or so to gain log-in approvals, but, at last I received permission to log in & join the monkey cage.  And now … I can’t find it !

All I can find is this thread, which seems to be occupied by an angry rabble of 7th grade? bullies with lots of name-calling, malevolent taunting, spiteful pranking, grand-parent-bashing, vicious sarcasm, and vicarious joy expressed at the terrified/mortified looks on Cindy, Lee’s (hey – even Casey’s) faces this AM.  Caylee’s grandparents & loved ones (and this little girl was really loved) are far from perfect in their fog of denial, and mother Casey may indeed turn out to be the newest face of maternal instinct gone bad, but … please… someone tell me how it’s productive to lynch the people Caylee loves and surely longs to return to (or longed to return to)?  Nevermind.  I already know it’s not productive.

Anyway, pardon me for asking – as I’m pretty sure I’m in the wrong place and being totally budd-in-ski  towards your Casey Anthony & Grandparent lynch mob party.  But, again, I’m looking for the grownups who used to participate in level-headed discourse of a supportive nature on this thread.  … I just really want to find the Scared Monkey’s blog.

Woops, sorry

Stress, I guess

Welcome to the cage

Peace Monkeys
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: August 21, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

Is anyone watching foxnews???The guests don't seem to sure the LE have much on Casey anymore..Other than the stuff like the shovel,gas cans, and all the lies..They are wondering if the DNA was inconclusive..And they one guy wondered how  there isn't  more evidence that you think she would have slipped up some how..

No, no.  This is my greatest fear...nothing will happen..neglect for a first time offender can be pled out to almost nothing.

Does this mean (as it looks this way to me) that there will be no more charges against her or the family???

What is taking this DNA Evidence anyway???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: August 21, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

Youre in the right place, SusyClue.  Its just that some of the monkeys (whom I adore) have been doing this for a long time.  They are beat up over it.  You dont see the other side of them right now, this is how they let off steam when they are upset.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: August 21, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

suzyclue is BANNED
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: August 21, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »

AND NOW BANNED

Well poop!  I had a prepared statement for her.  Dang it!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: August 21, 2008, 02:53:26 PM »

Youre in the right place, SusyClue.  Its just that some of the monkeys (whom I adore) have been doing this for a long time.  They are beat up over it.  You dont see the other side of them right now, this is how they let off steam when they are upset.

Yes, and I truly apologize

Peace Monkeys
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: August 21, 2008, 02:53:35 PM »

AND NOW BANNED

Casey's posting already? Wonder if she's allowed internet access?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.