March 29, 2024, 08:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 387784 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1740 on: August 21, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »

Klaas
You never let me play with the newbies...why is that?  Rolling Eyes
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: August 21, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »

Excuse me, I’m new here.  Has anyone seen the Scared Monkey’s blog for Caylee Anthony? 

I recently requested registration to that blog, because there were mature, insightful, sensitive, heartfelt, thoughtful, warm, sometimes humorous, and mostly helpful posts … as recently as 24-48 hours ago.  I’m just one of the many who have been captivated by this wild and crazy story, and found it helpful reading what others were saying and sharing and discussing and learning and researching in a refreshingly constructive and non-sensational fashion on the SM blog.  So, after several weeks of quietly watching, I decided I might like to say hey to the good citizen monkeys in person.  It took a day or so to gain log-in approvals, but, at last I received permission to log in & join the monkey cage.  And now … I can’t find it !

All I can find is this thread, which seems to be occupied by an angry rabble of 7th grade? bullies with lots of name-calling, malevolent taunting, spiteful pranking, grand-parent-bashing, vicious sarcasm, and vicarious joy expressed at the terrified/mortified looks on Cindy, Lee’s (hey – even Casey’s) faces this AM.  Caylee’s grandparents & loved ones (and this little girl was really loved) are far from perfect in their fog of denial, and mother Casey may indeed turn out to be the newest face of maternal instinct gone bad, but … please… someone tell me how it’s productive to lynch the people Caylee loves and surely longs to return to (or longed to return to)?  Nevermind.  I already know it’s not productive.

Anyway, pardon me for asking – as I’m pretty sure I’m in the wrong place and being totally budd-in-ski  towards your Casey Anthony & Grandparent lynch mob party.  But, again, I’m looking for the grownups who used to participate in level-headed discourse of a supportive nature on this thread.  … I just really want to find the Scared Monkey’s blog.

Like I said.  I’m new here.  Probably just lost.  Maybe I’ll check back later. 

AND NOW BANNED

Casey's posting already? Wonder if she's allowed internet access?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: August 21, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »

Klaas
You never let me play with the newbies...why is that?  Rolling Eyes

LOL  sorry, didn't want to give suzyclue the satisfaction 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: August 21, 2008, 02:55:34 PM »

Dont apoligize Tomm, I like you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: August 21, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »

175 days.  That is nice.  While that ding bat mother waits on her hand and foot ....

Does any one think she is actually going to be charged with any other crime?

If nothing surfaces between now and January she is home free ...

What a shame.

Granny: "Casey, sweetheart, you've been so deprived for the last month in jail. Honey, would you like us to order a pizza supreme for lunch?"

Casey: "ABSOLUTELY!....after you call Tony"

Granny: "Of course sweetheart!"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: August 21, 2008, 02:58:49 PM »

I think I remember from the special about the body farm, it takes a while for the results. They mimic the variables.....temperature, trunk, etc.....to narrow the timeline.

Do they send material to the body farm that's not positive for decomposition? I didn't think so, but I'm going to try and find more info.

It seems like I read somewhere that it could be up to the first part of September before results are back yet.  Lordy I've been to so many places I don't remember where I read that.

Casey wants to work on the Body Farm

She has been doing her own training and research

I hope she put lime on the body. Speeds decomposition and masks the smell somewhat.

I thought that what was being sent to the body farm was "containers of air" from the truck and that the farm would be testing the air.

Dr. Arpad Vass is testing air samples taken from a car trunk to determine if they contain trace evidence of a dead human body. Vass is part of the UT's Forensics Anthropology Center and a staff scientist at ORNL.

"He is doing the tests in his lab at ORNL, through his affiliation with the Forensics Anthropology Center," UT spokesman Jess Mayfield said today. "Dr. Vass is an expert in the sort of unique chemicals that are produced by decomposing bodies."

When Vass' testing is complete, results will be sent directly to Florida investigators.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/aug/14/missing-florida-toddler-case-lands-body-farm/

Other samples were sent to the FBI lab for testing..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: August 21, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »

Well since she will be attending church on Sunday. I wonder if she will attend the weekly Vigil and will she be wearing a shirt???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: August 21, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to say Tony killed Caylee? 
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: August 21, 2008, 02:59:30 PM »

SuzyClue - I am not about to apologize if any one is offended in what I (personally) am saying or have said.  I think cases like this, (as I have said before) a beautiful little girl is missing and IMO is not here any more; we as a nation are wasting money, efforts, and all other resources on a family (yeah Caylee may have loved these folks unfortunately that is all she has known her entire little life) - it DOES NOT make it right that they are allowed to get away with what I would call murder and/or cover up.  So I am not sorry for what you refer to as bashing.  If this was my child and I knew people all over the country are trying to help - you best believe I would be as helpful and truthful as I could possibly be.  Not trying to protect someone I messed up in raising to begin with.  Let's have some honest to goodness accountability please.  That is what you would call mature and not 7th grade behavior.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: August 21, 2008, 03:01:44 PM »

Excuse me, I’m new here.  Has anyone seen the Scared Monkey’s blog for Caylee Anthony? 

I recently requested registration to that blog, because there were mature, insightful, sensitive, heartfelt, thoughtful, warm, sometimes humorous, and mostly helpful posts … as recently as 24-48 hours ago.  I’m just one of the many who have been captivated by this wild and crazy story, and found it helpful reading what others were saying and sharing and discussing and learning and researching in a refreshingly constructive and non-sensational fashion on the SM blog.  So, after several weeks of quietly watching, I decided I might like to say hey to the good citizen monkeys in person.  It took a day or so to gain log-in approvals, but, at last I received permission to log in & join the monkey cage.  And now … I can’t find it !

All I can find is this thread, which seems to be occupied by an angry rabble of 7th grade? bullies with lots of name-calling, malevolent taunting, spiteful pranking, grand-parent-bashing, vicious sarcasm, and vicarious joy expressed at the terrified/mortified looks on Cindy, Lee’s (hey – even Casey’s) faces this AM.  Caylee’s grandparents & loved ones (and this little girl was really loved) are far from perfect in their fog of denial, and mother Casey may indeed turn out to be the newest face of maternal instinct gone bad, but … please… someone tell me how it’s productive to lynch the people Caylee loves and surely longs to return to (or longed to return to)?  Nevermind.  I already know it’s not productive.

Anyway, pardon me for asking – as I’m pretty sure I’m in the wrong place and being totally budd-in-ski  towards your Casey Anthony & Grandparent lynch mob party.  But, again, I’m looking for the grownups who used to participate in level-headed discourse of a supportive nature on this thread.  … I just really want to find the Scared Monkey’s blog.

AND NOW BANNED

There is nothing HONEST and HEARTFELT about the above post.  The post was meant to bash and inflame only.  

We are not perfect at SM nor are any other missing persons forums.

The victim in this case is CAYLE.  It seems that everyone else involved either lies or covers up for liars.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1750 on: August 21, 2008, 03:01:57 PM »

AND NOW BANNED

Well poop!  I had a prepared statement for her.  Dang it!!

I was going to say...

stick it up old rusty, if that is your debut post.

....but looks like someone already threw that ho right out the back DO' 

DOH!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: August 21, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »

She might when he doesn't want anything to do with her now. I can see her calling him, he doesn't want to talk to her, and she blames him to get him back. I don't put anything past her.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: August 21, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »

Yep, OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: August 21, 2008, 03:10:07 PM »

Mizz "One Post" Suztclue

Is now

Mizz "One Post" Suzyclueless

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: August 21, 2008, 03:10:22 PM »

Ugh all I keep hearing is if they had DNA it would have been back already....However Shepard Smith just said the LE chose to send it to the FBI labs and not use Florida labs.Why would they do that?

About Tony I was wondering that when they found that clothes and some looked like male clothing items..Like she was gonna set him up..If the clothes are hers and Tony's maybe she ditched them  after her car never got stolen, as a back-up plan..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1755 on: August 21, 2008, 03:11:32 PM »

Well since she will be attending church on Sunday. I wonder if she will attend the weekly Vigil and will she be wearing a shirt???

Now that would be sick!!!!

Seeing Casey in a Caylee T Shirt

Oxymoron

God, please do not let Casey wear that shirt

Peace Monkeys
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: August 21, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »

Carpe Noctem I just came back from LMAO at your reply post to SuzyClue.  Thank you too for the afternoon laugh.  

As Always 1 said "off with her head."

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1757 on: August 21, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

Yep Always.... Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: August 21, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »

Dang I miss all the fun. lol  This darn multitasking.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1759 on: August 21, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

Yep Always.... Wink

What???? No computer?!?!?!?!?

My wife makes fun of me for taking my laptop on vacation....

Not to worry though, I also have a Blackberry

Of course she calls it my CrackBerry

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.