April 26, 2024, 10:07:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388941 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2008, 10:10:32 AM »

Mrs. Kub, the DNA can also be replicated - I didn't post that info, because it will make everyone's eyes glaze over.

if the sample is very very small - too small for multiple DNA checks, it can be replicated to ensure they have enough material to do quite a few test and rule out an error on the first test.

that could be a reason why it seems to be taking longer.

But it's been more than 30 days.... And they sent a sample to the Body Farm

I still think they are waiting to drop that bomb of murder 1 on Casey. The psychological tearing down of someone is nothing new. I am sure they have DNA evidence, it's what it's telling them that I wanna know. And I am sure we will know soon. Thanx for the input Rob. Did they take soil samples from the backyard? Sorry, I cannot remember.
Cindy said the dogs alerted on George's blood, sweat, and tears..... Wasn't that an old musical group. More code talking.
Heeheheee

Peace Monkeys

I think they have some DNA tests back too.  I also believe that LE is being VERY careful to gather other evidence and build this case.  They want to be sure that when this does go to trial, they have the proof to win the case and put Casey away.

I don't think they want to charge her yet because if they do, IIRC, LE will have to share all the evidence they have thus far.  They are not ready to do that yet.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2008, 10:16:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Welcome to all new monkeys!!!!!!

I have always had a problem with George's trunk story...Something just doesn't wash.  The working on Cindy's car - needing the chock (or whatever - I can't keep it straight)   Casey didn't want him to see in that trunk for some reason... It wasn't because he would see those gas cans....She has stolen gas cans before...Heck, she has stolen from them to the tune of 45K and she is worried about what he would think about $50 worth of gas and cans?  Nawww, not buying it.

George's story sounds rehearsed to me.  WHAT WAS THE URGENCY TO SEE IN THAT TRUNK AND WHY WAS CASEY SO ADIMANT ABOUT KEEPING HIM OUT?

Why even tell the trunk story to begin with?  The less George said would have been better. Casey wasn't telling about the gas cans in the trunk, so why the need to open that can of worms?

Maybe the trunk story was made up to cover for the fact she borrowed a shovel to break into the shed.  To try to convince everyone thats what the shovel was used for, just to break into the shed to steal gas.  And viola!!  There are the gas cans in the trunk to prove it.

I'm still having problems with the gas cans being stolen.  Why would George report the can stolen?  Maybe so the damage was covered by insurance, but I'm not buying that.  There would have had to be a deductible, probably more than the cost of repair and a lock would be.  If in fact as some say it was to teach casey a less of tough love...how did the stolen gas can police report accomplish that at all?  The police report was very vague, not even the date the "event" took place, no prints, nothing at all to help solve WHO did the break in.  So just filing a report would not teach casey anthing at all.

And, good morning monkeys.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2008, 10:21:54 AM »

I like riddles, but this is stupid.....

At least riddles contain SOME truth

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2008, 10:23:46 AM »

Mrs. Kub, the DNA can also be replicated - I didn't post that info, because it will make everyone's eyes glaze over.

if the sample is very very small - too small for multiple DNA checks, it can be replicated to ensure they have enough material to do quite a few test and rule out an error on the first test.

I still think they are waiting to drop that bomb of murder 1 on Casey. The psychological tearing down of someone is nothing new. I am sure they have DNA evidence, it's what it's telling them that I wanna know. And I am sure we will know soon. Thanx for the input Rob. Did they take soil samples from the backyard? Sorry, I cannot remember.
Cindy said the dogs alerted on George's blood, sweat, and tears..... Wasn't that an old musical group. More code talking.
Heeheheee

Peace Monkeys

I agree, they are simply waiting until the time is right.

I believe, 110%, they have Casey nailed.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2008, 10:29:30 AM »

Heeheheee

Peace Monkeys

And...didn't we find out that their lab work is way behind?  I know they would put a rush on these items...but still I'm not sure the lab would drop everything else and test these samples first.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2008, 10:30:50 AM »

Oh yes, Casey is NAILED.

No pun intended......

But LE wants the body, I think that is the final piece of the puzzle.

Sorry for the above statement

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2008, 10:35:28 AM »

I just watch Larry Garrison on Fox news with Megyn Kelly.  This was the first time I've ever seen or heard him speak.  I did not get a good feeling about this guy.  The first thing that entered my mind was how in the world Dave Holloway got involved with him; he just didn't seem like the type of person who can be trusted.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2008, 10:36:25 AM »

Heeheheee

Peace Monkeys

I wish something would come out soon...I want Casey to fry...Hmm how many women are on Death row/executed in Florida??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

Casey May Be Released, Bounty Hunter Says "She’s Going to Have To Trust Someone"

POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 18, 2008
UPDATED: 4:37 am EDT August 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- With celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in Orlando working out details to bail Casey Anthony out of jail, sources tell Channel 9 it could be at least Tuesday before she is released. If Casey is released, an associate of Padilla will live with her 24 hours a day, seven days a week, trying to get more information about missing Caylee Anthony.

Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla called himself a media whore, and said coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

"She's going to have to trust somebody or she's going to be sitting in jail for a long time, said Padilla."

He thinks Casey will trust him because of his experience in dealing with similar situations over the past 33 years.

He says his nephew, Tony Padilla, the bail bondsman from California, is working through a Tampa-based bail bondsman to finalize the deal to post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond. And he says he will pay the 50-thousand dollar fee to the Tampa bail bondsman out of the goodness of his heart.

(snipped)

Did anyone else see the segment last night on Greta where Padilla spoke with Lee?  It reminded me of the Ghost Hunters, very staged. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »

Sent to me by Hotping, thanks Hotping!  Looks like Casey has a regular drivers license with no restrictions and not a learners permit:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2008, 10:39:48 AM »

I just watch Larry Garrison on Fox news with Megyn Kelly.  This was the first time I've ever seen or heard him speak.  I did not get a good feeling about this guy.  The first thing that entered my mind was how in the world Dave Holloway got involved with him; he just didn't seem like the type of person who can be trusted.

O/T

Katysmom - I don't think you saw my question to you last night. Are you all recovered now?

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

Casey May Be Released, Bounty Hunter Says "She’s Going to Have To Trust Someone"

POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 18, 2008
UPDATED: 4:37 am EDT August 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- With celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in Orlando working out details to bail Casey Anthony out of jail, sources tell Channel 9 it could be at least Tuesday before she is released. If Casey is released, an associate of Padilla will live with her 24 hours a day, seven days a week, trying to get more information about missing Caylee Anthony.

Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla called himself a media whore, and said coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

"She's going to have to trust somebody or she's going to be sitting in jail for a long time, said Padilla."

He thinks Casey will trust him because of his experience in dealing with similar situations over the past 33 years.

He says his nephew, Tony Padilla, the bail bondsman from California, is working through a Tampa-based bail bondsman to finalize the deal to post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond. And he says he will pay the 50-thousand dollar fee to the Tampa bail bondsman out of the goodness of his heart.

(snipped)

Did anyone else see the segment last night on Greta where Padilla spoke with Lee?  It reminded me of the Ghost Hunters, very staged. 

I seen that I also watch Ghost hunters (my kids love that show).It was very weird. It also made me feel like Lee was controlling that whole conversation, like the bounty hunter was going to cowar and hide.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2008, 10:43:37 AM »

O/T

Katysmom - I don't think you saw my question to you last night. Are you all recovered now?
Hi BT; you're right, I missed your question last night.  Not fully recovered and have new problems that have been discovered.  I will explain in length on the thread set up for me.  Thank you for asking. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 19, 2008, 10:44:24 AM »

O/T

Hi BT; you're right, I missed your question last night.  Not fully recovered and have new problems that have been discovered.  I will explain in length on the thread set up for me.  Thank you for asking. 

Awww...sorry you aren't fully recovered yet. TY for the update. Hugs.

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2008, 10:46:43 AM »

Sent to me by Hotping, thanks Hotping!  Looks like Casey has a regular drivers license with no restrictions and not a learners permit:

Says she is 21??AND AN ORGAN DONOR!!!Just to let everyone know I do not want any of her organs if I ever need a transplant...My MIL died suddenly of a triple aneurysm and we donated her organs it is a very emotional thing to go through...Especially when you receive letters from the other families..But, I still wouldnt want Casey's.....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2008, 10:46:45 AM »

I suppose I was wearing my rose colored glasses last night, but did that Baez guy seem less shady than I remember?  I was beginning to think he was pretty smart until the glasses fell off and I remembered he was Casey's attorney. 

Pretty much the same here Lala's.... he seemed to be pretty confident too...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

Says she is 21??AND AN ORGAN DONOR!!!Just to let everyone know I do not want any of her organs if I ever need a transplant...My MIL died suddenly of a triple aneurysm and we donated her organs it is a very emotional thing to go through...Especially when you receive letters from the other families..But, I still wouldnt want Casey's.....

Me either....BTW, my 22 yr. old nephew received a new heart over the Christmas Holidays...it was a very emotional time on both sides...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »

Does anyone think casey is covering up for someone else, like possibly George?  I'm not off my rocker, I have some reasons for asking. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2008, 10:54:55 AM »

Me either....BTW, my 22 yr. old nephew received a new heart over the Christmas Holidays...it was a very emotional time on both sides...

I hope your nephew and your family are doing well....The experience changed my views on the issues..I was always told never to do it per my Grandma..But it is definitly something I now believe in.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2008, 10:56:38 AM »

Found this on another blog and was wondering if this had been discussed?
I can't stick around long, have to go to work, but thought it might interest some nosy monkey....

IN REFERENCE TO:Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus Ortiz and a Zenaida Fernandez-Rosado - type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate), a Jesus E. Ortiz, Deceased: Olga Marquez, Beneficiary: Jesus A. Ortiz, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan Williams Crews. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood. IS THIS THE CONNECTION TO CASEY AND CAYLEE ANTHONY?????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.